Please recommend a strong dua for my daughter

dua 300x125 %photo

AOA,

I am so much worried. I want to get my daughter married as soon as possible and there is a boy whom we want our daughter to get married. Please suggest me a strong dua so that my daughter get married to that boy as soon as possible as that's where she wants to get married.

Please help me,

thanks,

Aqq.

Tagged as: , ,

1. Does SHE want to get married to him? According to Islamic law, she should have the choice. If you're forcing her then the nikkah would be invalid.

• Asim, I appreciate your concern for the daughter's well being, but there's no indication that the parents are forcing the daughter. Instead of jumping to conclusions, let's try to answer their question with someone useful, Insha'Allah.

2. Aqq, As-salamu alaykum,

I suggest praying Salat al-Haajah, or the prayer of need, which is:

There there no god but Allah the Clement and Wise.
    There is no god but Allah the High and Mighty.
    Glory be to Allah, Lord of the Tremendous Throne.
    All praise is to Allah, Lord of the worlds.
    I ask you (O Allah) everything that leads to your mercy, and your tremendous forgiveness, enrichment in all good, and freedom from all sin.
    Do not leave a sin of mine (O Allah), except that you forgive it, nor any concern except that you create for it an opening, nor any need in which there is your good pleasure except that you fulfill it, O Most Merciful!”

Check this link to read the dua in Arabic, and more instructions on how to do Salat-al-Haajah:

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?id=1117

Also, Some scholars have said that it is good to make the Qur'anic du`a, "Rabbana aatina fi'd dunya hasana wa fi'l aakhirati hasana wa qina `adhab an-nar." [O Lord! Grant us good in this life, and good in the next, and save us from the torment of the Fire] (Qur'an, 2: 200). You recite this dua' with the intention that finding a suitable and righteous spouse is included in the phrase "fi'd dunya hasana" (good in this life).

3. Asslam alekum warahmatullahi barkatohu,

following is the Quran Vers may be this help full.

Rabbana hab lana min azwajina wa dhuriyyatina qurrata A’yunin waj’alna lil- muttaqina imama Our Lord! grant us in our mates and offspring the joy of our eyes and make us patterns for those who guard against evil.(25:74)

Fi Amanullah
    May Allah protect you

4. As Salamu'alaikum,

Sister, if you are considering speaking to him, then I suggest you to ask your daughter yo perform Salatul Istikhaarah. Here are some rules regarding it:

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/11981

Muhammad Waseem

5. pls suggest me a dua so that i can get my daughter married soon as my husband is nt paying any care in it . any dua so that i can divulge his mind into it as it is a big concern for me ... thank u