Trying to conceive, need a dua’ to get pregnant

How to get pregnant with the new technology

I am married for 7 months and trying to conceive but not able to conceive.

Plz help me i am worried.  i am very tensed.

plz give me some dua to recite. plzzz.

- muntaha

Tagged as: , , , ,

1. Asalamulkium. My age is 17 now.im married since 1 year now..nd i tried to be prgnat.actually my husb is nly 1 son in his famly nd me the first daughter of my fmly nd im frm a join famly..soo all r expecting frm me a baby..bt its allahs wish..whn he wants to grand me a child thn nly he will...bt im waiting fr it in sha allah...nd im frm Bangladesh bt i stay in oman..i grown up in oman nly..so everyone thinks tht we r hving medicen nd all nt to hv baby or lik aftr som year wil hv aftr enjoying..nd whn ever i call in bangladesh to my fmlys nd frnds thy all nly ask me one question is tht whn u ll hv baby...fr ths reson im nt feeling to go Bangladesh nly..so in sha allah i hope allah grand me an Angel soon... pray fr me...

• Hello liza may alalh grant your wish of having a baby. Start praying tahajud and ask allah U will surely get it.No wish can be denied in this moment of prayer.do try it. May allah bless u with wisest children i will also pray for u inshallah.

2. Do tahjud namaz.. its very powerful.. i did it and i got pregnant on the same month itself