Trying to conceive, need a dua’ to get pregnant

rsz 1how to get pregnant with the new technology 194x300 %photo

How to get pregnant with the new technology

I am married for 7 months and trying to conceive but not able to conceive.

Plz help me i am worried.  i am very tensed.

plz give me some dua to recite. plzzz.

- muntaha

Tagged as: , , , ,

1. Dear Sister Muntaha,

Insha'Allah you will conceive soon, first things first though - stop worrying!! ;O) Worrying will only cause you stress and anxiety and it definitely won't help you conceive. You have only been married seven months, so I don't think there is anything abnormal in that you have not conceived yet. But having said that I do not know your 'personal circumstances', i.e. how old you and your husband are, do you or your husband have any medical conditions, etc? Since you feel concerned, arrange an appointment for you and your husband to speak to a doctor. Insha'Allah they will advise you on things such as 'the best times to try', what to eat, how to stay healthy etc.

In the meantime, it is always good to make dua as any child that is due to come to earth will come by Allah's leave alone. Here are some duas for you:

1) Du'a of Zakariyya (Zakariah) (as), which he made in his old age while his wife was barren. Allah(swt) answered his call and gave him Yahyah (John)(as), in Al Qur'an, Surah Al-'Imran 3:38: "O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation."

2) Du’a of Ibrahim (as). Allah accepted his dua and granted Prophet Ibraheem two sons: Ismael and Ishaq (as), in Al Quran Surah Saaffaat: "My Lord, grant me from the righteous ones."

3) Du’a of Zakariyya(as). in Al Quran Suratul Anbiyaa: 89: "Oh Allah, please don't leave me alone (childless), for you are the best of those who give inheritors."

4) Du’a in Al Qur'an 25:74: "Our Lord! give us spouse and children who will be the joy( and the comfort ) of our eyes, and guide us to be models of righteous (Leader of God-concious people). "

5) Du’a in Al Quran - 46:15 Surah Al-Ahqaf: "...Oh Rabb, inspire me to give You thanks for the bounties you have granted to me and my parents, and to act righteously to please You. Lord, make my offspring virtuous. Lord I turn to you in repentance; I am a Muslim".

Best Wishes and may Allah grant you and your husband with the most pious, healthy, beautiful children and may they be a source of blessing for you in both this life and the next, aameen! :O)

SisterZ

2. Salaam Sister Muntaha,

When my husband and I decided to get pregnant, we visited a doctor who told us that the average couple take around 1 year to get pregnant if they try three times a week - so I would not worry about conceiving just yet.

I agree with Sister Z: stress releases hormones and chemicals into the body that prohibit conception (my mother was told this just before she conceived me) - and so it is important that you relax and calm down about the whole issue and let your body do what it naturally does.

Don't forget to enjoy this time! This experience can be a very playful and enjoyable time between you and your husband and can bring you very close to each other. There are also many techniques you can try to help the process along, such as diets, ovulation kits, and so on- so read read read and don't forget to enjoy the process.

Peace,

Leyla
    Editor, Islamic Answers

• I agree. The process of trying to conceive should be enjoyable, not stressful. Let's appreciate the pleasures of life as they come and trust the future to Allah.

3. Just to let you know sister it has been proven that when relations are relaxed and enjoyable the chances of conceiving are much higher than if you stress. So please relax. Do you know it takes the average couple 1 year to conceive! So do not stress. Use this time to get closer to your husband - spend lots of time together, be loving to one another and make your time together enjoyable. Of course it goes without saying - make love regularly and do use a fertility monitor/ovulation prediction kit if you can. But make sure the approach to intimacy is done properly none of this - "Im ovulating" stuff it apparently is a passion killer.

In all seriousness though enjoy your time with your husband - marriage changes after a baby.

It is also recommended that you have a health check before trying to conceive to rule out any deficiencies/ problems so do visit your doctor. And of course make dua.

Sara
    IslamicAnswers.com Editro

• Asalaam aleykum
      i have been trying to concive fo 10 month,but didn't concive. Plz make doa for me b plz send for me by text.
      thank you

• O Allah, help sayra to conceive, and let her have a beautiful, healthy child who will be the apple of her eye! Ameen.

• Hello, once I also was infertile for 3 years... so I had a Maldivian medication for 2 months... on the first try Insha Allah I got pregnant... but it also includes prayers and reciting Qur'an too... every day I read surat Maryam...
        Al'hamdhu lillaahi

4. V NICE COMMENTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUBMITTED.SOME WHER IN SURA BUQRA,I ONCE READ,THE THING U LIKE MAY NOT BE GOOD FOR YOU&THE THING U DONT LIKE MAY HAVE SOME THING GOOD FOR U. This is just Allah,who has to decide what is best for us.We must trust in Allah,keep praying for every blessing that will be harmless&nice.Pl stay Blessed. Always try to be out of bed before sunrise&before sun set &Keep on begging for ur all desires from Allah,who give,give&forgets.

D o a Go

S Y E D.

5. Dear sister,

Salam Just to add on above comments that I have read a Dowa called Dowa Qada in which it is said that anyone reads the dowa 11 times cordially Allah Wa Subanatallah will present them with a beautiful son. Let me see if i can find it here will then forward the scan copy to you Inshahllah

But remember admitting Allah SWT satisification in all our actions is necessary, mean to say whatever is the Allah wish we are happy with it no matter if we personally does not want it or vice verse but because Allah knows more then anything thus accepting His order is our prosperty

We all preyar for you that Allah give you a dozen of beautiful and healthy kids Inshahllah

Wsalam

6. I have been trying for 3 years, nd this is making me tensed , though I don't want to b. it's cauzing a lot of issues of personal disturbances. Plx giv some advice , nd if u have the dual in Arabic I wud really appreciate, jaxaakallah khair!

• Dear sister, here as some that I recite also

Duaas to have CHILDREN

Dua to have a baby

My Lord! grant me from Thee good offspring;

surely Thou art the Hearer of prayer.

رَبِّ هَب لى مِن لَدُنكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً ۖ إِنَّكَ سَميعُ الدُّعاءِ

rabbi hab lee min ladunka thurriyyatan tayyibatan

innaka sameeAAudduAAa

Surah Al-Imran ,verse 38

This is the supplication of Prophet Zakariyya (Peace be upon him) .

"O my Lord! leave me not without offspring,

though thou art the best of inheritors."

رَبِّ لا تَذَرنى فَردًا وَأَنتَ خَيرُ الوٰرِثينَ

rabbi la tatharnee fardan waanta khayru alwaritheen

(Surah Al-Anbiya,verse 89)

This is the supplication of Prophet Zakariyyah (peace be upon him).

'' My Lord ! grant me (offspring) from the righteous ''

رَبِّ هَب لى مِنَ الصّٰلِحينَ

Rabbi hab lee minassaaliheen

(Surah As-Saffaat ,verse 100)

'' This is the dua of PROPHET IBRAHIM (Peace be upon him) ''

• Assalam walking.
        Please help for dua so I am pregnant.three years I am busy but not pregnant.deze dua how much time.which is best time.help me.plz

• Salaams,

Making dua isn't a magic spell. You can make dua whenever you like, as little or often as you like. Allah will answer your duas as He sees fit regardless.

-Amy

7. RABBI HAB LI MINAS SAULE HEEN ( AE MERE RAB MUJHE AULAD ATA FARMA JO SAULEHEEN MAIN SE HO)

8. Jasakallahu hairin for the Dua alhamthulillah I'm pregnant. Inshallah make dialog for me

9. plz kindly send me em trying to conceive for 5 mnths but didnt conceive plz help me

10. assalamualaikum.....i got married in jan. 2012, soon after marriage ,i conceived, but had a miscarriage in 55days, after that i m unable to conceive, both i and my husbands reports are normal, and my cycle is also normal, plz. Help me , if there is any dua for concieving, or any wasifa to recite, i m v. Much stressed.... Plz help me...

• zoya, read the answers already given.

• the exact same thing happened to me miscarriage 60 days after marriage and struggling to conceive. My period is now irregular as well and it seems the doctors has no hope for me. please nake duaa for me

11. ASSALAM WALAIKUM ALLAH BLESSED ME WITH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL CHILD I AM TRYING FOR THE SECOND BABY IN NATURAL WAY WHICH DUA'S CAN HELP ME IN THIS MATTER.
    ALLAH HAFIZ

12. Assalamalaikum,
    I have been married from the last 5 years MashAllahThe worst mistake anybody could ever do was that i had conceived twice in the beginning years bt we were not ready for the child that time and had undergone abortion.
    Now i guess its the punishment from Allah that we both are facing this difficult time of being childless.I seek for repentence everyday and feel deep guilt inside.We both regret our mistakes.
    I m commenting so that people learn a lesson from my mistakes and dont ever challenge Allahs will,whatever comes your way should be accepted.I dont know whether Allah will forgive me ever or those were the only kids I had in my destiny?
    Please make Dua for me!

13. i m married 4 last 3 years but no baby doctors saying no problem in both of us please every body pray for me,,,

• Mashallah if nothing is wrong with you, in my post that comes after this one... i have post prayers, I have done a lot of wazifas too, which i can suggestion to you if your interested. May ALLAH bless us both with children soon, ameen. ANNA

14. Assalam O aliekum:

I have been married for 8 years and have no child as of yet.
    Problem was with me 5 years ago, I was told that i CAN'T have children, due to tube blockage, and egg problems.
    Anyways I didn't believe the doctors as they did make me do ivf and also suggested egg donor. I was told egg donor is haram, so I decided to stay on ALLAH's will.

I never gave up on ALLAH, but i did give up on the doctors.
    By the grace of ALLAH my tubes are now open and eggs are normal, how do I know because in 2011 I got pregnant with first pregnancy and in 2012 I got pregnant with second pregnancy, and there where no signs of tube blockage. But unfortunately, both pregnancies where terminated because, my fetus heart beat would stop in the first 6-7 weeks.

I haven't given up still, but i HAVE given permission to my husband to re marry. In which i GET to choose the girl whom he will get married to.

But both of us have wish to have kids from both of us. Please also remember us in prayers to have healthy kids soon. Ameen.
    Inshallah ALLAH will give to those who don't have kids ameen. ANNA

• What a beautiful story! Insha'Allah you will get pregnant again and this time deliver a healthy baby. I've been praying for children for 20 years, but it never happened - in fact, I never came close to marriage so I could not even try to have a family of my own. I'm truly happy for those who do attain a family, however, and you are very very close, Insha'Allah. I have a friend who was told it was medically impossible to get pregnant for reasons similar to your's. When she was 39, she thought she was just gaining weight but learned she was 5 months' pregnant -- a little egg managed to make it out of her blocked fallopian tube, against all odds!

15. Some prayers Duaas to have CHILDREN

Dua to have a baby

surely Thou art the Hearer of prayer.

innaka sameeAAudduAAa

Surah Al-Imran ,verse 38

(Surah Al-Anbiya,verse 89)

رَبِّ هَب لى مِنَ الصّٰلِحينَ

Rabbi hab lee minassaaliheen

(Surah As-Saffaat ,verse 100)

• Dear anna,

life in earth is as small as a wallnut...but you have a beautiful life in heaven for ur patience..Allah is great he will give rewards for all small pains you had .pray for all

16. Sister Anna

I am sure that decision was not easy.
    I will pray to Allah to accept ur duas as I think not many people as such a strong Iman as YOURS mashAllah

• Please pray for me! My name is Fatoumata And I'm trying to get pregnant for almost 5 years now. So I'm asking all Muslim brothers and sister to pray for me in order to get a child. Thanks a lot and may God bless you all. Salam

17. I have been married for almost 5 years and I have not been able to get pregnant. So I'm asking all Muslim brothers and sisters to pray for me in order to get a child. Thanks a lot and may God bless you all

18. Assalamualaikum

Allah had blessed me with a child but he had taken her back...now iam trying to conceive but not yet got pregnent...pls pray for me and let me know duas which help me..allah is great..

19. Salam Sisters....

I m 2.5 years old married have no child my husband have some prb plz help me out advice me any dua to get child

Thanks

20. salaam sisters....
    By reading through your responses my hopes of conceiving a baby has flourished....there is no medication above the blessing of Allah!
    thankyou

21. Salam,
    Me and my husband have been together for over a year. We have been married since 3 years. We have all the blessings of Allah and now the only one left if us having our own little baby. Please make dua for all the brothers and sisters in the world who are trying to conceive, thank you for adding these duas because at the end of it all only Allah has the power to change our kismat (destiny).

For over a year I didn't go to the doctor because I had faith Allah will bless me with a child, but I think Im going to have fight for this one! I truly hope that this is just a little test and we will come out of this with flying colors.
    To every woman who is reading this, yes you, this is a tough time in our life but we will get through this! Because we have our faith in Allah. Please pray that Allah blesses each and every couple with a healthy and pious baby! No matter where in the world we can pray for one another, make dua for our Ummat.

22. Salaam aleykoem sisters,

I have problems to getting pregnant..i am trying now for about 2 years with medications(clomid)
    because i dont have a normal ovulation. Every month i cry my eyes out when i found the medication doesnt work for me. I pray every day to allah and i do a lot of dua..but the waiting is exhausting. So now i want to try every naturel way with herbs and other ways because who knows maybe allah give's me a cure. And allah has send with every disease a medicine.

So my sisters i found a video on youtube but i am not arabic so i dont understand it. And i hope inshallah there is someone here who can translate it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=29igoD7Yr8k

Please, please, please translate it for me.
    as i said i am gonna try everything there is to get pregnant inshallah.

And i hope for all my sisters who trying to get pregnant allah wil bless you inshallah with a healthy baby.

Wa assalaam aleykoem.

23. Assalaamu Alaikum. I've been married for six years, and we have been trying to get pregnant for most of that time. Doctors say there is nothing wrong. Please make duaa for us. JazakAllahu khairun for posting the duaas and ayahs to read. InshaAllah astagfars will help me remember that all of this is only in Allah's power.

Barik Allahu feek.

24. Salaam
    I have been married for almost 8 years.we have no children.
    We were told by the docs that we will never have children due to some severe infertility problems.initially I was shocked.but Allah gave me the strength to bear it.accept it.we were told we could have baby with donor..I know Allah forbids it so I decided not to have a baby by wrong means for the sake of my lord.
    For two years I thought its ok..its my destiny..I suppressed my longing for a baby..but now I m craving for one..But if Allah has decided for me this way, I accept it for I believe he must be having a more pleasing reward for us.But if my lord decides that I conceive then I know it will happen against all the odds and diagnosis of doctors.Now I have entrusted my hope on Allah..because I have heard miracle babies happen!

25. Tonight is 21st Ramadan I am going to pray all my sister s and brothers who want to be parents insha'allah I am one of them . I been trying to conceive 5 years 11months . I have tried all can treatment none of them work for me . My doctor told me i have no eggs so my chance is So low , but i did not believe that . Allahdulilaah I believe this is test and I will pass insha'allah . Allah will give us babies . So my Muslims sisters and brothers I will pray insha'allah . Allah will except our dua .aamiin

26. Asalam-o-alaikum to all sisters and brothers

27. As salaam u Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I got married in Nov '11 and Allah SWT Blessed us with a beautiful little girl Fatima on Sep 24, 2012. She said with us for 38 days and Allah Willing she stopped breathing الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

We are thankful to Allah SWT to Bless us to understand what it feels like to be a mother and father.

Before conceiving we use to recite Astaghfar abundantly as it was advised by our beloved Prophet PBUH and it is a proven fact from the Glorious Qur'an as well; Allah SWT Says in Surah Nuh verses 10 to 12:

“I (Prophet Nuh A.S) said to them (People of his Ummah): ‘Ask Forgiveness from your Lord (Astaghfiru Rabbakum): Verily, He is Oft-Forgiving; He Will (then) send rain to you in abundance, and give you increase in wealth and children, and bestow on you gardens, and bestow on you rivers”

And as mentioned in previous posts we use to recite verse 89 of Surah Anbiya after each prayer; Allah SWT says in the Glorious Qur'an:

"O my Lord! leave me not without offspring, though thou art the best of inheritors."

I swear by Allah SWT that becoming a parent is truly thee most Precious Blessings and Favor; Allah SWT bestows upon us. We do miss her but we are Happy in Allah's SWT Will and Seek HIS Mercy to Bless us as well as the whole Muslim Ummah with Children in the future for He Is The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful...Ameen

28. Everyone has such beautiful and heart warming words to say. I have been married for two years and have hormonal problems but I also have trust In Allah to bless me with a child and inshallah all of my Muslims sisters that pray night and day for a child will receive a great gift from Allah. Inshallah we all will be parents one day. Please pray for me my name is Haleema!

29. Salam brothers and sisters
    All praise and thanks due to Allah (swt) Ar Rahman, Ar Rahim...May Allah forgive all our sins ones we have done intentionally and those we have done unintentionally...
    Alhamdullilah hi rabbil alamin...Salaam and durood be upon our prohet (SAW)..
    Astagfirullah innallaha gafoor ur raheem...

"O Allah bless all my sisters here who want to become a mother, please grant all our duas and give us pious offspring who will be the coolness of our eyes", Ya Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim only to you we ask for everything, only to you we seek guidance, Ya mujibu please grant us all a healthy child" Ameen

Sisters please pray for me and my husband i too am trying to get pregnant, we have only recently started trying for a baby, it will be 1 years of my marriage please make dua that Allah makes me pregnant soon in sha allah

I have come across alot of duas and wazifa's you can recite, some mentioned below:

Read 21 times durood, 1x surah fatiha 3x Surah ikhlas then after 1100 times - "La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minaz zwalimin" then recite durood 21 times and make dua(do this everyday for 11 days)

Read Surah Maryam as many times as you can, recite Ya baareeu 1000 times, Ya muqsit 700 times

In sha Allah Allah knows best and Allah does not burden as soul more than it can bear....May Allah grant us all with a pious healthy child..Ameen Ya rab Ameen

30. *** Comment removed by Editor ***

31. Salam

i am balkis. I have been trying to conceive for 1year...

[Editor's note: If you require advice about your situation, please log in an submit your query as a new post for publication, that way it can be answered in turn inshaAllah. If you require medical advice, please contact your family doctor. Midnightmoon, IslamicAnswers.com editor.]

32. Dear Muslim Sisters / Brothers Assalam o Alaikum

I am married for about 5 months and i had a miscarriage in 3rd month of 12 weaks. Now i am trying to conceive again please pray for me as i am very much worried and please do let me know any dua. I need your dua alot.

Thanks
    Jannat Khan

33. salaam to all my sisters,
    A herb named nabi booti is available in medina, also known as medina leaves. This herb has helped many sisters in conceiving a baby. Some have conceived even after 10-12 years. Check this url for details http://www.zawaj.com/askbilqis/nabi-booti-plant-to-help-conceive/
    Never lose hope in the mercy of Allah.
    May Allah grant children to all my sisters.Ameen.

34. Asalaamalaikum, for all the sisters trying to conceive, I would like to share what helped me, it took me 3 months Alhumdulillah, of course praying to Allah is above all what I did, but there were few extra things that helped.

I took supplements of folic acid, one a day.

Changed my diet completely, as well as my husband's. He loves pomegranates, and that is well known for fertility boost.
    I gave up caffeine (extremely difficult for me as a coffee lover), sugary foods and ate fried foods only once in a while. But these foods are meant to help women with fertility; Bananas, Asparagus, Shellfish, Eggs, Almonds, citrus fruits, Tofu, Salmon, Peas and Mackerel.
    Husbands need only to eat healthy and cut down on caffeine too.

Also what would help is not thinking about making a baby, enjoy the experience, Allah bestows mercy upon a husband and wife who look at each other with love.

Husbands should wear loose underwear and keep cool down below.

Another I share is your sex position, after your husband climaxes, wives need to keep their hips up as long as possible (at least 20 mins max if you can), even if you have to do a handstand, it may seem silly but it works!

InshAllah, I pray this helps as it did for me. Good luck to all those trying. May Allah bless you and fulfill your desires of motherhood. Ameen.

35. Assalam o Alaikum

May Allah help all of our sisters. Please make dua for me as well.

Allah is the best listener.

36. Asalamualykum sis, please don't worry as Allah is aware of what you are going through
    I am not aware of any specific dua but try to pray:
    Surah Fatiha
    4 Quls
    Ayatul Kursi
    Make as much as dua as you can
    You can also try to pray 2 rakaats NAFL for Salatul Hajaat for your pregnancy
    I will make dua for you and InSha'Allah your prayers will be accepted

Ws..alimah Sameena.

37. Assalm alaikm I am one year married now, i had a pregnant in october, bt later misscarried it in early january dis year. And since then we have bin trying again but nothing yet. Pls include me in your prayers as u pray, may Allah answer our prayers. Jazakallahu khairan

38. Asalam Alaikum Sisiters pray for me too.

39. Aoa my dear sisters,
    Im 9monthes marriedwe r trying to have our baby as my husband have got job out of city so he comes home after a month for 10 days Allah swt blessed us with babybut in march I had miscarriage futues heart beat problem now im trying again but ev time I get tears into.my eyes plz pray for us n the above sisyer comments have given me strength n made my trust more strong in Allah tht inshallah I will.have baby soon

40. Asalam alaikum. im trying to have my 2nd baby for long time. please Pray for me. jazakAllah khair.

41. hello guys i would like to tell you a story about myself you can all relate to.. I have been married alhumdulliah for 4 years, Allah blessed me with a child a few months after my marriage. We were both very happy, after the child was born 1 month later the child passed away, unkown was the cuase. we were heartbroken, After that we waited for 8 months after the tragedy to try to concive again, allah blessed me with another child after trying for 2 months, That pregnancy turned out to be a miscarriage after 7 weeks. I was once again heartbroken but my first words were Inna Lilahe Wa inna Ilahe Rajihoon... I left all my hope and trust in Allah. After the miscarriage I tried to concieve right away, 1 whole year passed and still no pregnancy,i had alot of patience till 1 year passed... I Was really worrried i had some problem so i went to see the doctor, after alot of tests the doc told me that i dont ovulate on my own my cycles are irregular and i cannot get pregnant without medication.... After that i cried everyday to Allah I woke up at night did tajhud and prayed for forgiveness for any sin i commited, i said Astagfar 5000 times a day, i left everything to Allah once again( i was scared to take medication)...I did 5 time prayer a day and read surah muzammil every day, every 7 days i would finish the reading of the quran. All i did was read the quran and ask for forgiveness, After 1 month by Allah's mercy i was blessed with another pregnancy after losing all hope...Now i am currently pregnant,,,,so please nobody lose hope, miracles of Allah are always true, Allah did not say no to you that his mercy will no be given. Allah Never sends any dua back of a person who asks and crys to Allah, so please ask for forgiveness and cry your true heart out to Allah and Allah loves those who are patient. so be patient and you will see Allah's mercy very soon...InshAllah.....Keep me in your Prayers , Salaam to all

• aslmualkum...

Plz help me i am worried. i am very tensed.

i went to hospital there doctor have said me i have an problem of pocs ..doctor has given 1or 2 years tym to get pregnent..

what i should do to remove this problm ...

plzzzz give me a suggest ....

• You can take metformin, which is commonly prescribed for pcos. Many women with pcos do get pregnant, it just takes a big longer. Be patient. It will happen inshaAllah.

• plz can u say me is this tablet work for my problem . at what tym i should take this tablet ..is there any side effects.

my weight gain is increasing, body facial is increasing , menstruation days decreasing in a month .in one month im suffering from period 2 tyms..skin is getting rashes...by all this problems im getting worried help me and explain about diet.

ok thanks for giving information for this ..pray for me and for all married womens to become mom..

42. Assalam walaikum,,,i hav been married for 4 yrs n 9 mnths...since then i couldnt even conceive once.me n my husband rily want a child but unluckly i cudnt conceive.pliz do mention if there is any particular dua for conceiving.if u help me may Allah (SWT) giv u all da happiness in ur lyf.

Thnk u!!!!

43. kum ..im hv been married for two yrs and try to conceive .my periods r regular Alhamdulillah had a little problem of ovulation but went thru some medication and now Alhamdulillah dont hv any problem as per the doc saying ..they say everything is normal but still I didnt get conceived very much tensed and worried ..do recite all the dua mentioned abv ..plz sisters pray for me

44. Assalomalaikum! I have been married 3 years since then we couldn't conceive. We're praying with my husband every day I know one day I will be a MoM and I will hear that magic words from my baby InshaAllah! Doctors saying everything is good. I'm crying every single time when I see babies it's really hard to me and we are decided to IVF. I have a question does anyone knows that the IVF Is not prohibited by Islam? Thanks May Allah blessed all of us!

45. Dear Affaf.

IVF is not prohibited in Islam. I m sure about it. May Allah help you. Plz pray for me and all of the women for having children as well.

• Thank you for your answer I will make sure anyway before doing it with Imam! I'm praying for all women in the world who are making dua for a little happy

46. Dear Everyone

I have been married for more than a year and have just started to try for a baby inshallah, and im really tensed ,anyways i found this few years back so im posting it here, it could be helpful for someone Inshallah.

Honey – Rich in minerals and amino acids, honey has been known to enhance fertility throughout history. Many consider it to be a fertility ―super-food which nourishes the reproductive system for both men and women.

Cinnamon – Cinnamon is a sweet-tasting spice that has recently been shown to have a beneficial effect on stabilizing blood insulin levels. It has fertility enhancing properties, especially when combined with honey. Take 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
    mixed with 2 tablespoons honey.

In China, Japan and Far-East countries, women who do not conceive and need to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries. Women who cannot conceive take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.

47. I have been married for more than four years and still trying to conceive ... i have a great support of husband and
    in laws but with the passage of time they becoming hopless...husband want to re-marry but I dont have such stamina to bear....so plz all of u pray for me alot...

48. I am married for 2 years and trying to conceive but not able to conceive.

plz give me some dua to recite. plzzz.

49. Aslk, I got for 4 yr back n trying to conceive frm the first yr itself, m done with allkind of dr treement and there is no infertility problem with me n my husband plz cn u suggest any dua for me,

50. I hope everyone who is wishing to conceive turns to Allah only and asks Him for whatever they desire. The best dua apart from the ones already mentioned, is to do wadhu, pray two Ralston nafl, and pour your heart out to Allah afterwards.Only He can give you what you want and only He knows what is best for you. May Allah grant us all Afia (goodness) in this life and the next, Inshaallah. Ameen

51. Asalam alikum, I am a cancer patient. Doctor said that I am having a problem in future pregnancy. They are going to collect egg preservation.I need a baby in future so give me a dua please

52. Asalamu Waliakum wr wb,
    I m married since 4 yrs trying to get pregnant.. pls pray for me.. I m making dua to allah swt continonusly ..reading many dua and offering salah too..plz pray for me...

53. I m married frm 3 years still not conceiving doctors said that my husband is suffering from azoospermia mature germ cells r not present I'm very tensed plz do dua for us also suggest me some solution I offer my prayers regularly plz help me if u can

54. Salam alaikom my dear sisters & brothers,

Just like the other 2years married and november 2014 just this month we are ready to become a parents we try to concieve this month but we failed.i am very upset & worry. Please help me to pray that Allah will grant our prayers to become a parents one day ya rab. I am also praying solenmly for our sisters who wants to be a mother like me. Please pray. Thank you very much.-razzz