Trying to conceive, need a dua’ to get pregnant

How to get pregnant with the new technology

I am married for 7 months and trying to conceive but not able to conceive.

Plz help me i am worried.  i am very tensed.

plz give me some dua to recite. plzzz.

- muntaha

Tagged as: , , , ,

1. Asalamulkium. My age is 17 now.im married since 1 year now..nd i tried to be prgnat.actually my husb is nly 1 son in his famly nd me the first daughter of my fmly nd im frm a join famly..soo all r expecting frm me a baby..bt its allahs wish..whn he wants to grand me a child thn nly he will...bt im waiting fr it in sha allah...nd im frm Bangladesh bt i stay in oman..i grown up in oman nly..so everyone thinks tht we r hving medicen nd all nt to hv baby or lik aftr som year wil hv aftr enjoying..nd whn ever i call in bangladesh to my fmlys nd frnds thy all nly ask me one question is tht whn u ll hv baby...fr ths reson im nt feeling to go Bangladesh nly..so in sha allah i hope allah grand me an Angel soon... pray fr me...

• Hello liza may alalh grant your wish of having a baby. Start praying tahajud and ask allah U will surely get it.No wish can be denied in this moment of prayer.do try it. May allah bless u with wisest children i will also pray for u inshallah.

2. Do tahjud namaz.. its very powerful.. i did it and i got pregnant on the same month itself

3. As salaamu alaikum.
    Read "ya warisu" (it's one of the 99 names of Allah) 100 times or more after every namaz. Read darud Sharif 11 times before and after this tazbi. Also read "Rabbi- la tehzhirni far dow weh anteh khairul waritheen" after every namaz.
    Meaning: Oh my Lord! Leave me not single (childless) though you are the best of inheritors.

Insha Allah you will be blessed with a baby soon. It worked for me. Alhamdulillah.

4. Meri shadi ko 2 saal 2 mahine ho choke hai lekin abi tk koi baby nhi hai..Maine doctor ko dikhaya muje thyored hai mai medicine le rahi hu or namaz b pdhti hu wazifa b kia ta lykin abi tk koi gudnews nhi aai....plz mujhe koi accha sa wazifa btaiy plzzz help me plzzzz

5. Salaamaleikum, please read my previous messages I have a lot of duas in that.