I need Quranic Duas for sex problem (impotence)

dua against illness %photo

Prophetic Dua Against Illness

Assalamualikum,

I am 28 years old and single. Two years ago I was normal, but now I am having sex problem (erection problem, impotence). I only get partially erect, and less semen comes out. And I do not get sexually aroused like before. Now I am worrying about my marriage life.

I want Quran duas  for solving sex problems. And also please suggest good doctor in Hyderabad.

And I request all muslims to do dua for me and give needful suggestion.

Allahafeeze.

- imran59

Tagged as: , , , , ,

1. Brother Imran, wa alaykum as-salam,

The condition you are describing is impotence, the inability to get or maintain an erection. This condition has many physical causes and it can be treated by a doctor Insha'Allah. I will list the causes in a moment. You need to see a physician to get a complete physical exam and find out why you are having this problem.

I will give you some dua'. Of course we should always turn to Allah first and ask Allah for help. After that, we must do our best to resolve the problem using our own capabilities. So make sure that you do see a doctor. Don't be embarrassed as they deal with these problems all the time.

Dua Against Illness:

I do not know of a dua' for impotence in particular, but there are many dua' against illness in general. See the dua' in the image above. Also, here are a few more:

Ayesha (RA) related that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to recite the following dua' for one who was ill:

أَذْهِبِ الْبَأْسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ وَاشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شِفَاءَ إِلَّا شِفَاؤُكَ شِفَاءٌ لَا يُغَادِرُ سَقَمَاً

"O Lord of the people, remove this pain and cure it, You are the one who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant such a cure that no illness remains".

"Ayesha (R.A.) stated that when Prophet Mohammad (SAW.) was ill, he used to recite the four Quls, blow on his hands and pass them over on the back and front. He also recited these surahs, blew on his hands and passed them over his body during his fatal illness".

(Bukhari, Muslim)

Furthermore, there is a dua' to be said before engaging in sexual intercourse with your wife.

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "If anyone of you, when intending to have a sexual intercourse with his wife, says: 'Bismillah, Allahumma jannibna-sh-shaitan, wa jannibi-sh-shaitan ma razaqtana,' (In the name of Allah, O Allah keep Shaytan away from us), and if the couple are destined to have a child, then Shaytan will never be able to harm that child."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.397 Narrated by Ibn Abbas

Impotence: Causes and Treatments

Erectile dysfunction, known commonly as impotence, is defined as the consistent inability to obtain or maintain an erection of sufficient quality for satisfactory sexual intercourse. Impotence is a symptom not a disease, however erectile dysfunction can herald a serious medical problem. Although impotence is not a necessary consequence of aging, its incidence increases with age because the condition is often a side effect of other medical problems that come with age, such as vascular disease or diabetes.

Recently it has been recognized that women may also experience sexual dysfunction, but problems regarding diagnosis remain, and the field is in its infancy. Only male impotence is addressed here.

There are many causes and treatments, and the listings below, organized alphabetically, do not necessarily cover all of them. If you think you suffer from impotence, you should seek medical advice from a primary care physician or a urologist. It is estimated that 30 million men in the United States suffer from impotence, and that 95% of those cases can be treated.

Causes of Erectile Dysfunction

* Chronic tobacco use: Smoking has been shown to affect arterial blood flow and may also affect the arteries in the penis, reducing the blood flow necessary to maintain an erection.

* Diabetes: This is one of the most common causes of impotence, because diabetes can cause changes in blood flow through narrowing of the arteries, or damage to nerve endings in the penis.

* Hormonal Imbalance: Only a small percentage of cases of impotence are due to hormonal problems, such as insufficient testosterone.

* Neurologic Impairment: Injuries to the spinal cord or brain, or neurological diseases, such as Alzheimer's Disease, can lead to impotence. Erectile dysfunction is commonly associated with multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease.

* Pelvic Surgery: Surgery or radiation to the prostrate, bladder, rectum or colon can cause nerve damage in the surrounding area. The damage may interfere with signals that must pass between the brain and the sexual organs to allow erection and orgasm.

* Pelvic Trauma: Injuries caused by accidents, particularly accidents associated with bicycle riding, water sports, gymnastics and horseback riding, can cause impotence.

* Prescription Drugs: Many prescription drugs, especially blood pressure or anti-depressant medication, can cause impotence, as well as some over-the-counter medications.

* Psychological: Depression, anxiety, problems with self-esteem, anger, fear, and other mental conditions may lead to impotence.

* Vascular Disease: Vascular diseases such as hardening of the arteries, or heart disease, can lead to reduced blood flow, thereby impairing the ability of the penis to become sufficiently engorged to maintain an erection.

Medical Treatments (Editor's Note: I am not recommending any of these treatments, I am only listing them for informations' sake):

* Intra Urethral Pellets: The patient uses an applicator to insert a small pellet of medication into the opening at the end of the penis (the urethra). The medication causes blood vessels to relax, so the penis fills with blood and becomes erect.
    Common Side Effects: Pain, burning sensation

* Oral Medications: The recently FDA-approved medication Viagra works directly on the blood vessels, allowing the arteries to expand. It will only cause an erection when the man is sexually aroused. Several other drugs, including two oral medications and one cream, are currently in trials.
    Common Side Effects: Headache, facial flushing, backache, upset stomach, bluish tinge to vision

* Penile Implants: This is an irreversible surgical intervention. Two inflatable balloons are implanted into the penis, a pump into the scrotum, and a reservoir near the bladder. When inflated by the pump, fluid from the reservoir flows into the inflatable balloons, creating an erection.
    Common Side Effects: Swelling, potential infection/malfunction

* Penile Injections: The patient or his partner uses a small needle to inject a powerful muscle relaxant into the base of the penis. The relaxation of muscle tissue allows blood to flow into the erection chambers in the penis, creating an erection.
    Common Side Effects: Pain, bleeding, scarring, and rarely, prolonged erection

* Vacuum Therapy: By placing a cylinder over the penis and withdrawing air, a vacuum is created, mechanically enhancing the flow of blood into the penis. A rubber ring placed on the base of the erect penis traps the blood inside the penis and maintains the erection.
    Common Side Effects: Bruising, pain, diminished ejaculation

Traditional Treatments: Herbs (again, I am not recommending any specific treatment, just giving you the info. I recommend you consult with your doctor before using any of these herbs as they can have powerful effects)

Some natural herbs that have been historically used to treat impotence are ginkgo biloba, yohimbe, Asian ginseng, muira puama, damiana, fo-ti, tongkat ali, maca, horny goat weed, and tribulus.

Traditional Treatments: Foods: - okay, finally I can actually make a recommendation. All of these foods are healthy and good for you. Try to incorporate them into your diet. It will certainly help you with your problem, Insha'Allah, and will improve your overall physical condition.

Vitamin E Foods

Foods high in vitamin E are often recommended by doctors and herbalists to cure impotence, as vitamin E is essential for healthy and improved blood flow. Blood flow is essential for an erection, so choosing foods rich in vitamin E is the first place to start for impotence. Vitamin E can be found in most soy products, as well as green vegetables, mangos and papayas, whole grain cereals and wheat products. Vitamin E may also be taken as a supplement.

Zinc Foods

Foods with an abundance of zinc are also helpful in curing impotence. Zinc helps aid a man's prostate, as well as improving overall testosterone levels. Sunflower and pumpkin seeds have an abundance of zinc in them and can be eaten daily. Soybeans also have more than the typical level of zinc. The recommended daily allowance of zinc is 15 mg, so be sure to get this amount in your diet.

Libido Helping Foods

Many men find that by changing their diet to include certain foods, they naturally enhance their libido. This can cause impotence to be a thing of the past. Sesame seeds, bee pollen and watercress leaves are all known libido-enhancing foods. These can all be eaten as a snack or added to meals.

Fruits, vegetables and any type of whole grain product can also do wonders for your body. Not only can these foods help with weight loss, but they can lower the inflammation of the body, which in turn lowers a man's risk of experiencing impotence. Other foods that can help are almonds, walnuts, tuna and salmon. These can all lower a person's cholesterol, which leads to a healthier heart. The healthier your heart, the better off you are and the less chance you have of experiencing impotence.

What Foods to Avoid

Some foods can cause problems with circulation, such as those with a high saturated fat count. Saturated fats can cause blockages in the blood flow to the penis, causing impotence. Eliminate red meats, butter and high-fat vegetable oils, and read labels to see how much fat is in the products you choose. Saturated and hydrogenated fats should be avoided.

2. Brother weal!

please tell me how can i send my question to u i daily checks it but it is still in panding reply me how can i submit my question for open discussion and solution ?

Thnx

• Muslimah, is your question the one titled, "I am in a strange state of life" that was just submitted today? We currently have 169 questions in the queue waiting to be answered. So there is quite a long wait. Try reading some of the other questions on the website. You may find one similar to yours.

Also, my name is Wael, not weal.

• Yes i have this question but i m daily posting it becz i m in thought of may be i m doing some mistake it has been drafted many times. its ok i can wait , i almost search ur all questions,if u can publish it soon ,i will be obliged.

JAZAK ALLAH

3. Assalamu alaikum

i am 27 years old married women. 3 years ago i got married. still i have pain when having sex. and moreover i dont get any feeling to have sex. send me some quranic verses and duas. insha allah.

4. Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.Dear brothers we got married with my wife 5 months ago, but still we are not able to do intercourse, i got erection only for about several mins, and in between when we try to do intercourse, it is very painful for my wife,she is very afraid of that and she pushes me back...and after that i loose my erection. please suggest some solution for this. Is something is serious in this.İ got examined at the hospital and they said that i got no physical problems and suggested me some drugs but i still get very week erection,please advise some drugs prooved by İslam Ulemmas, and make dua for me.

5. My mom in law has dine black magic on my husband and me and my husband lost his sex power at all.need dua for removing this sort of problems.Help needed.thanks

6. Hello,

Are allowed to have penile implant surgery?
    What does islam say if you cant get erected or cant hold it what should you do?
    What should you for if your wive leaves you but still married? ( should you wait for her or leave her)
    What should you if your wive not contacting you for family problem and you dont know about and you thinking she left you then what should you do wait for her or what?

Please tell what islam say about it.

Thanks.

• Mazedul, you have a lot of questions. Please log and write your questions as a separate post, and we'll try to answer in turn Insha'Allah.

7. For impotence: Dua plus jihad is the best solution. Jihad means to exert effort. I recommend that you walk in the morning at least 1 hour everyday.Drink and Eat nutritious food. By walking, the blood which carries oxygen,nutrients, etc, will flow into the different parts of your body including your penis. Inactivity like always sitting may cause constipation, impotence,etc.. Did not our Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W.) seek refuge to Allah from inactivity like laziness?

8. Zahri, I think your husband has to know woman anatomy and physiology related to having sex. It is very painful when your vagina is not yet ready for penetration.It means your husband inserted quickly his penis. Natural lubricant has to be stimulated and secreted first from your vagina before penis penetration.n.How to do it . Usually women needs sexual stimulation for about 30 to 45 minutes before penetration. Tell your husband to stimulate your breast first for about fifteen minutes.Then, he must stimulate your clit for 15 to 30 minutes either by his tongue or fingers.then,When you feel the urge for penetration, then, tell your husband to do it. But, if your husband can not wait, then, he has to stimulate your bartolin's glans, before penetration.Bartholin's glands: These glands are located beside the vaginal opening and produce a fluid (mucus) secretion.How to do it:
    He has to insert his penis or finger first down for about one inch and half located under your urethra, then, he has to rub it up till your clit two or three times.There,vaginal lubricant would be secreted quickly.Then, you wil feel no pain but pleasure, insh Allah.

9. Kegel Exercises For Men As A Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction And Impotence

By Demi Taiwo

Kegel exercises were first developed to help women after childbirth, however a recent British study of 55 men with erectile dysfunction reported that 75% of them improved or regained normal erectile function by doing Kegel exercises for men about a minute a day - an improvement on par with that seen with Viagra. Of those who suffered urine "dribbling," three-quarters were leak free after 6 months!

Male Kegel exercises help strengthen pelvic muscles to prevent urinary leakage. As it may take several weeks to notice an improvement, it is important to continue doing these exercises.To perform Kegel exercises men should:

1. Empty your bladders.

2. Tighten your urinary flow muscles as if you wanted to stop urine flow and hold for a count of ten.

3. Relax the muscles completely for a count of ten.

4. Perform ten exercises, three to four times a day. Each week, gradually increase the number of contractions and relaxations, and the length of time the contractions are held.

These exercises can be performed just about anywhere and at any time, and because the muscle heals quickly, you'll begin noticing that you're waking up with more solid erections. You won't see immediate results, but as with any other exercise in time with regular exercise your pelvic muscles will become stronger.

A combination of natural herbal supplements and an exercise regimen that includes Male Kegel exercises can help restore potency for those suffering from erectile dysfunction by providing erections on demand and longer lasting erections. Don't forget to do these exercises every day.

This Article was brought to you by Top Five Supplements - [http://www.topfivesupplements.com]

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Demi_Taiwo

Read about Kegel's Exercise, understand it, and practice it daily with less effort. May you have longer lasting erections and may your wives be satisfied.

10. Assalamualaikum Brothers,

I am 26 years old, I was very normal with full erections and one day a While masturbating realised that I am ejaculating quickly, So for treatment for premature Ejac referred an hyderabad newspaper which had ads of some 'sriram herbals' , I bought that and while eating for 6-7 days I realised I have totally lost my erection, no matter what U do it wont come up, And would become hard in the flaccid state with no size at all, So to rectify this I went to a hakim (Unani DOC) as everybody had advised NO ALLOPATHY as it has no permanent cure, So that Doc gave me some Halwa and upon consuming I was normal once again with the Premature ejc thing still intact so I asked this Doc to treat me for that as well and he was kind enuff and gave me a certain course for 3 months, While eating that medication I developed Continious constipation, I would be constipated and no form of gas or stool would go out how much ever I strain, That straining caused pressure on rectum and when ever I am constipated I lose erections, No erections if constipated and constipation is a daily thing now, If I eat laxatives I pass out or else Its there itself, Keeping this on the backburner I again took medications for P.E and as I ate the medicine I got severely constipated so now unable to have any medicines , as it is constipated all the time and if constipated having no erections at all, Cannot go for any sort of treatment as it is worsening the case, Been to allopathic docs who says eat fruits , change lifestyle etc etc, But the problem has multiplied and hs become serious now as I have three complications now: Low or no erections, If erected PE, and above all constipation. Dont know whom to speak to , Just embarassed and frustated that if I havent been there for PE i would have been normal today..Please suggest me if u can or else pray hard for mee..!

• Walikumasslam brother,

May Allah help u giving full shifa.

Even i used to face constipation problem same way ....
      Recently i got a solution .... Dont drink water for about 20 to 30 mins before or after having meals/lunch/dinner. If u want u can have a sip of water. After 30 mins u can have as much as u want .
      By not drinking water you gastric juces will not get diluted and helps good digestion.

Temporary you can use khayam churan before bed with water.

Plz reply after applying this method...as others who read this will have confidence.

Thanks

11. aslm i have problem of premature ejaculation suggestion for medicine

12. For constipation,please drink three glasses of hot water in the morning

13. I am 28 years old female married for three years,, (question deleted by the Editor - Dear Yousif Abu Salm
    a, please login and submit your question in a separate post - IslamicAnswers.com Editor)

14. salam,i m a married women from last 9yrs we ahave 1 baby whoz 7yrs plz help me my husband is diabetic paitent he dont have intrest in sex we didnt do from last 5months he knows that i need but still he ignores it plz tell me any Quranic dua so he comes 2 me by himself plz help me i need more kids and dr say no from his side his sperms count is 0 plz tell me any dua plz plz plz

• Sister Sana, I don't know if there's any medical cure, but this can be solved by using what has been suggested by the Deen.

Zam Zam water can cure a disease insha Allah, if it is drunk with the intention of cure. I have also heard about a man who married a woman and then realized she wasn't fertile. He married another and even she had the same problem. Then they drank Zam Zam and both or one of then became pregnant.

If Allah Wills, this is possible.
      If you need any more advise, please login and submit your question separately.

Thanks.

Muhammad Waseem

15. musaiqah, please log in and write your question as a separate post, and we will advise you in turn Insha'Allah.

16. thanks, i dont get early morning erections and erections while in bed what to do

17. Salam alekum

I want stop my husband from sex he is totally mad for sex he is treating me like call girl am iam not insaan???plsss sir i want relax i am sick from this habit i dont want do sex anymore pls help me out i am totally helpless :'(

• Wa Alaikum as Salam sister,

I am sorry you are having to see what you are seeing. It will be best if you login and submit a new post with details so that you receive better advise and so that we get the correct perspective of your situation.

So login and submit a new post and in sha Allah we will publish it in turn.

Abu Abdul Bari

18. i have two daughter and iam trying for male child iam not getting and low seman and when i touch my wife rubbing and seman come out fast and sex also not controling

• ayubkhan, what are you experiencing is premature ejaculation. This page discusses the problem and some possible treatments:

Premature Ejaculation by netdoctor.co.uk

Also keep in mind that even though you are hoping for a male child, first of all it is Allah alone who decides:

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 42 Surah Shura verses 49-50:

"To Allah belongs the Dominion of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He Wills. He bestows (children) male or female according to His Will. Or He bestows both males and females, and He leaves barren whom He Wills: for He is Full of Knowledge and Power."

Secondly, there is great barakah in raising female children with love and care:

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 5127 Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas:

The Prophet (saws) said: ‘If anyone has a female child, and does not bury her alive, or despise her, or prefer his children (i.e. the male ones) to her, Allah will bring him into Paradise.”
      Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 5128 Narrated by Abu Sa'id al-Khudri

The Prophet (saws) said: ‘If anyone cares for three daughters, raises them, marries them, and does good to them, he will go to Paradise.’

19. Assalam o Aleykum,
    I am Rashid Khan Lived in a City Shahdadpur. I daily out back to office through public transport. that's often very congested. due to regularly traveling I get very tire and feel pain in different joint of body. I don't feel happy, easy and comfortable upon return always feel lazy and my brain demand for sleep and rest.

in this regards can you help how can I recover my west energy and be fresh and ready for next task like study , business and chit chat etc.

actually I want a real strong health that can combat against this laziness. is there any DUA exist that could effective on my health.

Regards,

Rashid M. Khan

• Rashid, I suggest you make dua' to Allah to help you find a good job close to home so you don't have to travel so much.

Other than that, the best advice I can give you is to exercise regularly, and eat healthy food. Exercise will give you energy and keep your body strong. Eating good food and drinking plenty of water will make you resilient and alert.

20. AS SALAMO ALEY KUM,

m 30 yr's old male and i have a big problem with me since 15 yr's back for masturbation.you will not believe it before 2 yr's it was continuously i was happening two times a day but now a days only once or twice a week .for that practice only i losses my each and every thing.my health my carrier .so plzzzz suggest me any specific dua for remove this problem from my life for always.some times i feel that i will kill my self but i can't do bcz it's haram in islam.

ALLAH HAFIZ

• ASA brother Asif Iqbal,
      It's a very common problem and there have been several posts dealing with same problem. So, please follow the advice already given under this post and other similar posts. Or else, log in and write your question as separate post and provide some more information and it will be published on it's turn iA.

Muhammad1982,
      IslamicAnswers.com, Editor.

21. ASSALAM-O-ALLIKUM,
    i am 25 year old , my mistakes and i lost my sexual energy ..but now my family pressure on me for marriage..
    please remove my problem and provide some islamic dua and information...
    please help me for removing problems always...
    i am waiting your answer....

22. is there any dua for breast enhancement.please tell me i am married,3 childrens
    but have very small breast and looked very immature.please tell me dua from quran.i also want to be serious nature beacause my habits irritate my husband and he gets angry.thank you.please reply me soon.thank you.

• fasi, the best thing to do is to accept the endowment that Allah SWT has given you. You've obviously been married for years and have raised three children, so say Alhamdulillah. As far as the serious nature, that's something you can work on. But I suggest that your husband also needs to learn to relax and to accept you as you are.

• salamz sir,
        i have married 7 years have past but my husband don't accept me as i am.he wants to change me.he dont even talk with me.i give tuition in my home without going out.he dislike it.i do cosmetic business means i buy and sell cosmetics,jewellery and perfumes to women.i do these works to make myself busy and in this way i make friends and get some money also.my husband say no and warn me that i will suffer badly.i am not doing anything wrong.why i suffer.7 years my husband dont talk with me dont share with me any thing just he is a strict husband.i still want to live with him so i want to change myself.i have no patience.i want everthing as soon as possible.please,i dont want to stop working.please help me.i want some moneyand good friends also.thank you.

23. AA
    I am a 23 year old lady and married for one year and two months. My problem is my husband doesn't satisfy me sexually! He only does it for 20 or 30 minutes then leaves me. He gets satisfied while i don't. Is there any dua that anyone knows that can help him hold back his sperms so that i can for once be satisfied?

Please help me my brothers and sisters

• Sophiah, I suggest you try to teach him what he can do to please you as well. If you don't know, look up some articles about foreplay on the internet and learn.

• I agree with Wael. Foreplay will help. You need to communicate what helps you get ready. Your husband should go in when you are ready for orgasm. That way you both end together. Your mind also plays an important role in your sexual satisfaction.

24. Assalam-o-allaikum!
    I am 20 year ago(male)...

[Editor's note: If you require advice, please submit a new post for publication rather than asking as a comment on an existing post. That way it can be published and answered in turn, inshaAllah.]