Dates with Bananas
This is a wonderful Arabian dessert
which you will enjoy time and time again. This dessert can also
be adapted for use as a pie filling. Serves 4 to 6.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup whole dates
- 4 medium bananas or 3 large
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Remove the pits and slice the dates thin.
- Slice the bananas in half lengthwise then slice into pieces
1/2 inch thick.
- Mix together the cream and the sugar with an electric mixer
until stiff peaks are formed.
- Gently stir in the bananas and the dates. Separate into individual
serving dishes. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Chill 30 minutes before
Say Bismillah and eat!