Serving Size: 4
- 1 medium onion, chopped.
- 1 Tablespoon(s) vegetable oil.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped.
- 2 Tablespoon(s) chopped fresh dill.
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce.
- 10 ounces frozen, thawed spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) water.
Saute onions in oil. Add garlic and dill to saucepan and continue
to saute for two minutes. Add tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Add spinach and water, then
bring to a boil again. Cover and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
Serve warm over cooked rice.
Total Calories Per Serving: 94
Fat: 4 grams
Say Bismillah and eat!