Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Sex the wrong way by mistake, what should we do?

I'm married since 7 months & I know that to have sex from back is haram. But by mistake my husband have done that.

Now what we can do?

- ruqia

Tagged as: , , , ,

6 Responses »

  1. By mistake: Interesting......... Anal sex is haram. There are maraja in Shia Islam who say that with the

    consent of the wife, it's ok to have anal intercourse. However, they represent a minority and I would

    recommend to write to the scholar of your school of law to advise you on that matter.

    And Allah knows best

  2. Salam alikoum,

    im not shia but i always understood thats a big sin to have sex from back. and whatever the opinion of the wife. its bigggg haram.

    Ibn `Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, narrates: "The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "Allah will not look at a man who has anal sex with his wife." (Reported by Ibn Abi Shaybah, 3/529, and At-Tirmidhi classified it as an authentic Hadith, 1165

    based on the Hadith of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him: "Do not have anal sex with women." (Reported by Ahmad, At-Tirmidhi, An-Nasaa'i, and Ibn Majah.

    sister ruqia, the only thing u make tawba and your husband also, inshallah God will forgive you. but dont do it again.


  3. Im not expert but if it truly was on accident and not intention then I don't belive its too bad but do ask for forgiveness as Allah SWT is great and Most merciful

    The reasoning behind my belief is:
    for example when we are fasting and we drink somthing forgetting that we are fasting, it dose'nt break our fast but is rather like a gift from Allah SWT.

    So since your not intentions weren't to defy Allah SWT, but rather happend out of mistake I think the same ruling shld apply here. I MAY BE WRONG I AM NO EXPERT THIS IS JUST MY OPINION MAY ALLAH SWT FORGIVE ME IF I SAID ANYTHING WRONG. (THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS)

  4. I think when we don't have exact information about anal sex in Islam than we must have to discuss this matter with Mufti OR Alim to have obtain right fatwa.

    Its my humble to sister Ruqia, kindly consult with Mufti OR Alim to have exact information about your un-wanted experience.

  5. It's haram but I agree what Sister Sarah said.

Leave a Response