Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Can we process my husband’s US visa by staying in Pakistan?

Passport immigration stamp, green card

Visa stamp.

Asslam-u-Allaikum to All Brother and sisters

i am American citizen and staying in Pakistan from long time with my family ,now i am recently married and my husband works in Dubai.All of my family lives in Pakistan now. now i want to shift US back with my husband ,it looks problem for me to go US alone and apply for my husband .Please if some body can share information about that .Can i process my husband visa by staying in Pakistan?

And one thing more i want to ask that my husband has to came back to Pakistan and stay all that long time for visa processing   (As i listen it takes 1 and half year for processing)  or during the visa process he can stay at his work.

please share your valuable information,it will be more than a just Help.and please refer any consultant in Pakistan also ,who can help us ,and which points are necessary in this regards.

Thank you

Tagged as: , , , , , , , ,

3 Responses »

  1. If you can't even stay in American while waiting for the process why you trying to take your husband there?

  2. Assalaamualaikam

    Visa applications can be complicated and a mistake can be costly in both time and money. I'd suggest that you consult a lawyer who is experienced in international immigration law - you should be able to find one near you by searching online or in local directories.

    You might also find it helpful to read the visa information at websites such as

    Midnightmoon editor

  3. It is very simple to file for your spouse. You can email American Embassy with your questions. You will have to provide "Affidavit of support" to show you have money to support your husband. You need to provide 3 year Tax Returns. You can ask any thing from Embassy.

Leave a Response