Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Dua to change his mother’s mind?

Young Muslim woman making duaAssalam-o-Alikum!

I'm a muslim girl and i m interested in a boy. we both want to marry each other but at this time we r not at the suitable time and perfect age but we planned to marry with the acceptance of family.

Allhamdulilah we offer our namaz we r in a pure relation but now the problem arises that his mother want him to marry to a girl from his family. as we dnt want to go against our family.

i want to know any wazifa or dua so his mother leave this thought and change her mind. as he is not going to do any wazifa so i wanted to do something to save my relation. I know Allah will do best for us. but i want to do anything for this. Plz help me out. and show me the right way to follow.

- Maedah

Tagged as: , , ,

4 Responses »

  1. Assalamu Alaikum sister. To the best of my knowledge i don't know of any wazifa that can change someone heart. The only solution to your problem is to perform salat istikhara and leave everything in the hand of Allah.

    Believe me if there's good for you in marrying this guy, then Allah will make everything easy for you, otherwise Allah will provide a better alternative for you.

    There are a lot of articles on istikhara on this platform, i advice you go through them.

    Allah knows best

  2. Sorry I do not know how to post an image but please see the link. I myself am going through a similar scenario, zikr and trust in Allah is all that can be performed.

    • So my link was removed so I can try to transiterate the dua

      "Hasbiyaallahhu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa huwa 'alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa rabbul- 'arshil 'adheem"

      "Allah is sufficient for me, there is none worthy of worship but Him, I have placed my trust in Him, He is Lord of the majestic throne"

      - Sahih; Abu Dawud

      The Prophet Muhammad SAW said: Allah SWT will grant whoever recites this 7 times in the morning or evening whatever he desires from this world or the next

  3. plz sister perform istikhara,as above brother Ibrahim said and leave on. ALLAH if ALLAH will he is your and perform salat up hajaat for his mother to accept you but before you should istikhaara. ALLAH bless u and remember me in your dua.

Leave a Response