Haraam Relationship : Phone Sex. Now I want to repent.

repent forgive

The Door of Allah's Forgiveness is Still Open!

Asalaamualaikum....

I feel shame to tell my story but i don't have any other option except this website.

I am 24 old male Muslim .. 9 months ago 1 girl accidentally talked with me on phone... And she liked me alot .. I told her that I don't have time for these relationships but she continuously called me and she strongly fell in love with me... I was ignoring her... But after 2 months I started getting close to her on phone somewhat I liked her.

But after 4 months I started talking bad things to her ( phone sex ) and first she was not responding well. but after some time, she started responding to s*x talk on the phone and we got further and we done 6 times phone s*x... I was blaming myself for this every time we done phone s*x.... But I was also loving her... She told me she can't live without me. I was feeling bad for her when she said she is crying for me she is dying in love with me.. i thought she is deeply in love with me... 9 months passed and recently she joined WhatsApp and I was thinking she will now daily chat with me and we will not miss each other more.. but everything changed on first day of WhatsApp she started sending breakup texts.. she started ignoring me... And now she is acting like she doesn't care anymore... I am really upset. And I got hurt...

Now I want to leave all these things ...

Question is: I done phone s*x with her in these months.. will ALLAH forgive me.. is she will forgive me first.. is I am only which is responsible for this sinful act ( phone s*x ) .. is Allah will not forgive me till she forgives me.

Is she also responsible for this act ...

I want to get out of these sinful acts.. haraam relationship... I want to get close to ALLAH

I want to repent.. how I can repent ... WILL ALLAH FORGIVE ME?

WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER I AM REALLY IN BAD CONDITION.

Sorry for bad english

Zuhaib

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Salaam bro,

make a sincere repent to Allah, and he will forgive you. Allah is the Oft-forgiving. As far as I know, every sinner will be forgiven if they repent to Allah and don't make sins again except those who worship the Almighty Allah with partner (Shirik)

you have to make sure that 1) you completely stop the sin. 2) Regret deeply and truly for the sin you committed. 3) Return to the Almighty Allah for forgiveness. 4) Make a strong intention never to return to that same sin again.

(Click to read more: http://productivemuslim.com/sincere-repentance-a-sure-path-to-forgiveness/#ixzz52EyHVc4P )

“Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah Az-Zumar 39:53)

“Indeed Allah loves those who repent and purify themselves.“ [Surah Al Baqarah, 2:222]

“And Allah has the most excellent and perfect names, so worship and invoke Him by them” (Al-A’raaf, 7:180) So my brother, ask for forgiveness using Allah's 99 names

Abu Hurairah (R.A.A) reported: Messenger of Allah (S.A.W.S) said, “One who weeps out of fear of Allah, will not enter Hell till milk returns back in the udder…” [At-Tirmidhi]. weep to Allah out of fear and he will forgive you In Shaa Allah

“Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If Thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers.” (Al-A’raf; 7:23)

“My Rubb! Forgive me and pardon me. Indeed, You are the Oft-Returning with compassion and Ever Merciful.” (Reported in Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi).

“O, Allah! Forgive my sins, my ignorance, my intemperance in my affairs and all that I am not aware of but You know. O, Allah! Forgive my play and my seriousness. Forgive my sins, be they un-deliberate or deliberate, for all of which I am responsible.” (Source: Sahih Al-Bukhari # 6398)

May Allah forgive us all, Ameen