Islamic marriage advice and family advice

How can I do tawbah?


As-salaam alekom my fellow Muslims , I have a really bad case regarding Islam ,

I'm 16 and I've committed gay Zina 50% on my will 50% force and I've been forced to do gay stuff

how can I get help from Allah and seek forgiveness please , I need a fast answer

and please make me Duaa to stop all does things because they are not in my hand to stop ;( .

alex ae

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Responses »

  1. Asalaam alaikum, what do you mean forced? If someone is doing things against your will you need to contact your local authority or charity helpline - you can call anonymously or when you are not home (if its happening at home) to get help. Anything against your will is NOT okay. If you need the brothers on this site can help you get in touch with local services. Have a search online if possible for whom you can help you protect yourself from this person. In sha Allah Allah protect you

  2. Assalaamualaikam

    Brother, nobody has the right to force you to do anything. The responsibility for forced acts lies with the person doing the forcing, not the person being forced. They will have to face their acts in front of Allah on the Day of Judgement.

    It's really important for you to get help to stop this person from hurting you further... and to help stop them from hurting anyone else. Depending on where you are in the world, you might find some of the following people and organisations helpful:-

    - your parents - if they are not involved in this, then they will inshaAllah want to protect you.

    - a trusted teacher.

    - your GP or family doctor.

    - A+E/ER - if you feel you have nobody else to turn to, go to your nearest hospital and ask for help - doctors and nurses have a duty of care to help anyone in need.

    - Childline - - a UK-based charity for children, teenagers and young people.

    - - a resource for finding helplines and other resources for children, teenagers and young people - you can search its database to find one near you.

    - - a USA-based charity which provides help for people who have experienced all types of sexual abuse or harm.

    - your local social or family services department (if it is safe for you to speak with them).

    - the police (if it is safe for you to speak with them).

    You mention that it was "50% by will". What I'd say is that when a person is forced to do such things, especially if the person making them do it has been someone in a position of power or trust, your mind can play tricks on you and make you think that you want something when you really don't. I'd advise that you don't worry about this aspect at the moment - ensure your own safety, give yourself some time to recover from what has happened, and then, if need be, re-evaluate this aspect with the support of a counsellor or therapist who has an understanding of Islamic values and principles.

    May Allah protect and guide you.

    Midnightmoon editor

  3. Stick to reading quran and join the effort of DAWAH. ...tabligh Jamaat will make you the best you can be...GO to the house of Allah.For he wants to see you..

    • hey raul...

      wot do u mean by tabligh jamaat can help him??? this site is not based on any tabligh or jammat ok..he fell in a bad situation and he is asking for a help so it happened and no one can change the past except allah.. so my bro Alex.. u plzzz do sincere repentence to allah

      may allah taalaa help and guide us all in the very straight path ameen ya allah

Leave a Response