Islamic marriage advice and family advice

How do I repent for this?

repent forgive

The Door of Allah's Forgiveness is Still Open!

How do I repent to Allah after commit zina and have a baby without wedlock?


Tagged as: , , , , , , , ,

5 Responses »

  1. Repent sis and ask Allah for forgiveness.

    “O you who believe! Turn to Allaah with sincere repentance!”
    [al-Tahreem 66:8

    The conditions of sincere repentance include:

    1) regretting the sins that you have committed, and

    2) immediately giving up that immoral action, and everything that leads to it such as contact, correspondence and dates.

    3)The conditions of repentance also include resolving not to go back to it.

    May Allah make it easier for you inshallah

  2. Make things right by taking care and being for that child and supporing the mom anyway you can......Do not start trouble ... the child will always look at the dad by example not by mouth practise your faith .As a sunni Muslim we our the people on truth because we are the chosen ones but effort is required...and that is Iman .We are all tested upto are last breath...Make astagfirullah and dua and master salat for this is the only way .....Understand your purpose in life and duties....spend time with the tabligh Jamaat to make a change in your life...My advice is based on my experience in life ..I myself was a revert and now married to a scholor can only make the world a better place. Duas are a weapon of believer.

    • Raul

      Since i have read your comments the same thing over and over again.

      " You are a Revert & married to a SCHOLAR "

      Well then here i would like to ask you one thing please dont mind.

      What does the name i mean your login name " RAUL " means ? Is that a prefix of your original Hindu name " RAHUL " ? If not then what does it actually mean ?

  3. To the OP --

    I am sorry i dont know whether you are a brother or a sister. But whosover you are. If you really want to REPENT, then initially take care of the baby give him/her a good life . When i say good i mean a decent life & all that what a child needs when he is an infant.

    & do this all after you marry the person with whom you have committed zina with and had this small angel. Dont make him/her repent or suffer for your mistakes.

    Good Luck. Lots of Blessings to the small Angel.

  4. Assalamualaikum,

    It's simple to repent and ask for forgiveness. But it has to be from the heart.

    With sincere heart ask Allah to forgive you for your sin and say that you have repented from that sin and will never commit the sin again.

    That's it. Inshallah you will be forgiven. Allah is Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

    Don't abandon the child and take care of him. And try very much to marry the person with whom you committed zina, if you think you both can spend your life together.

    May Allah forgive all your sins.

Leave a Response