How to stop masturbating?

Assalam O Alaikum,

My problem is really embarassing but I need help with it, possibly from adults that have gone through the same problem. Well I'm trying to stop masturbating because I know it's bad. But it's so hard for me because my hormones are crazy (I'm almost 14 - I know I'm young but I reached puberty early). I can't get married because of my age (and also because of other reasons like being ugly and not having a university degree; in my family it's considered bad to get married before having a degree.) Fasting doesn't help me at all. Sports don't help me either (usually they just make it worse).

Alhamdulilah I never watch porn or anything. So, what can I do to help me stop? Also is there any dua to get pretty or something? (I know it's unrelated to the main question but it's easier than making a new post).

Thanks,

young-Musilmah.

Tagged as: , ,

1. I have the Same Problem I can't stop I always tell myself I will Never do it Again but I do it In 2 days Maximum And there is nothing to make me busy I left my Home town Where I had friends but the new place it is difficult to make friends and Play Sports To distruct Me but I can't

• Asalamualaykum. Depending on your health situation try to fast as this will weaken your desire. Also work on community projects, pray salat in the masjid if you can and keep your self busy with good deeds.

2. Your age should not restrict you from getting married. It could be beneficial to get married since you can worship Allah through raising and building a righteous family. This will pre-occupy and help you and your spouse stay away from sinning, masturbation and zina. Allah knows best and I am just trying to help.

3. Beauty is unnecessary. Imam Ali AS said that if you are beautiful on the inside, allah will make you beautiful on the outside. I stopped masturbating for a week now. I am a boy and i aslo hit puberty. Your beauty is with allah. Allah created everyone beautiful. It's just because someone else is more beautiful, that's why people judge you. Or you could wear barga3 (3=ع) but don't hide. People will love you for who you are. Don't become someone else and dont do plastic surgery it's bad.

4. I cn understand ur pain brother . .... is there anyone who can help us...

5. thanks all of u

6. Asalam o alaikum . I am 20 years old and I am very sad as I tried alot nd still trying to avoid masturbation but somehow the shaitan gets over me and I become unable to stop myself from masturbation. Please help me out as I am a Muslim girl and I know how bad it is nd what our Allah has said about this in Quran but besides knowing everything I am unable to completely kick this habit out of my life . And please let me know how do I ask for forgiveness from Allah as I feel so embarrassed nd the never get out of this regret . Please help me please .

Thanks,
    Muslim lady

7. This may sound stupid, but have you done these things to try and work on the Issue. Do you smoke (Cigarettes)? If not than, when you get the urge (Go for a long jog) as jogging will tire you out, and as you're jogging (you can't be doing that act on the outside In public).

If that doesn't work, than when you get that urge, jump In a cold shower (Like seriously cold/freezing shower), sounds stupid but the shock of the cold water, will actually make you forget your urge (Even If temporary).

As for being beautiful and knowing If their Is a "Dua so that Allah (SWT) can make It happen", I'm honestly unsure of It (tbh) but even If (It were possible), you'd have have to be a pretty blessed person, to "just recite a dua, and wake up the next day beautiful/changed/handsome", don't you think?

Again about the beauty part, that's just my thoughts on It.

8. salam !
    i am 17 years old.
    i also had this bad habbit from 13 years.i used to do it 7 to 8 times/week and sometimes even more...
    Alhamdulillah! its been 8 months i have never done it.thats a huge progress according to me!
    here are some tips that helped me,i thought i should share them with you....
    1-The first thing is,you must will it.Prepare your mind to stop this bad habbit.I heard some friends saying that this is unstoppable,but thats not the truth.If u want it,u must will it.If u will it ,it will be yours.
    2-Make dua to ALLAH(S.W.T),do the prayers,if u cant pray 5 times a day.try from 1.
    3-Stop watching porn,my personal experience says that if u cant stop watching porn,u cant stop masturbating.
    4-u must know the outcome or disadvantages of this.search on google for its disadvantages of masturbating.i myself kept on doing it,untill i saw the outcome.I had hormonal imbalances,low confidence,low willpower,i became weak,and other things i cant describe..knowing the disadvantages help in stopping this.
    5-consult with your elder brother(if u have one),if u dont have an elder brother,try to discuss it with your father.In my case,my brother helped me a lot.he regularly kept a check on me.
    6-Make a busy schedule if u still have spare time.try not to be alone.if u are home alone.go outside visit a friend or a relative.
    7-Start from reducing the frequency,make a goal of 1 week then start increasing it.
    i wish u the best.
    thanks for reading this and sorry for grammatical mistakes.