How to stop masturbating?

Assalam O Alaikum,

My problem is really embarassing but I need help with it, possibly from adults that have gone through the same problem. Well I'm trying to stop masturbating because I know it's bad. But it's so hard for me because my hormones are crazy (I'm almost 14 - I know I'm young but I reached puberty early). I can't get married because of my age (and also because of other reasons like being ugly and not having a university degree; in my family it's considered bad to get married before having a degree.) Fasting doesn't help me at all. Sports don't help me either (usually they just make it worse).

Alhamdulilah I never watch porn or anything. So, what can I do to help me stop? Also is there any dua to get pretty or something? (I know it's unrelated to the main question but it's easier than making a new post).

Thanks,

young-Musilmah.

Tagged as: , ,

1. I have the Same Problem I can't stop I always tell myself I will Never do it Again but I do it In 2 days Maximum And there is nothing to make me busy I left my Home town Where I had friends but the new place it is difficult to make friends and Play Sports To distruct Me but I can't

• Asalamualaykum. Depending on your health situation try to fast as this will weaken your desire. Also work on community projects, pray salat in the masjid if you can and keep your self busy with good deeds.

2. Your age should not restrict you from getting married. It could be beneficial to get married since you can worship Allah through raising and building a righteous family. This will pre-occupy and help you and your spouse stay away from sinning, masturbation and zina. Allah knows best and I am just trying to help.

3. Beauty is unnecessary. Imam Ali AS said that if you are beautiful on the inside, allah will make you beautiful on the outside. I stopped masturbating for a week now. I am a boy and i aslo hit puberty. Your beauty is with allah. Allah created everyone beautiful. It's just because someone else is more beautiful, that's why people judge you. Or you could wear barga3 (3=ع) but don't hide. People will love you for who you are. Don't become someone else and dont do plastic surgery it's bad.

4. I cn understand ur pain brother . .... is there anyone who can help us...