I am afraid I will go to hell

Woman alone

I feel lost.

AOA brothers and sisters.

I have so many problems in my life.I am suffering from alot of depression!

I always fight with my mother on small things,she tries to explain but I never listen and curse her and shout and cry.She cries too and in return curses me too!

I don't want to get angry with my mother or make her cry.I was never like this,I dont know what happened to me!!I feel lost!Even when I am saying something bad to her at the same time I dont want to,But I lose all patience and feel like its my mother fault and burst on her!In the end she comes to me and I agree with her and apologize!

But I never forget her bad duas.They are mentally torturing me!I dont want to get her bad duas.I dont want to fight with her.I dont want to curse anyone but I cant help myself!I pray five times a day,I do Quran recitation daily in the morning and always pray that,"Allah make my eman strong,Increase love between me and my mother and so so..." But last time my mother gave me bad dua (Because I fought with her and cursed her without any reason) saying,"May Allah betray you!"..Now I feel like Allah will never listen to me.Whenever I pray for something good like "increase love b/w me and my parents"..It decreases!opposite things happen!..I feel like..I will go to hell.I will suffer in grave and also in this world.

My life is a mess.I am lost.Need serious help. (My mom never gives bad dua without any reason).

Muslimah01

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. I will commend you on this.....
    You are being honest.
    You are admitting your mistakes for losing your patience with your mum.

You are also doing the right thing by going to God and asking for help

You are on the right steps towards a better life with your mum

I need more info
    Tell me your age and your mom's age
    What part of the world you both are in
    Has their been a great tragedy in your life
    Is their cases of anger issues or violence in your family?
    Please give me more of a detailed picture
    I will be able to have a better idea.

2. You have not mentioned it clearly about your depressions. Okay whatever it may be but you have lost your patience. You are acting badly because you are suffering inside and wondering about solutions. Why dont you try to speak to someone about your problems who can guide you. I think ur depressions are creating a disturbance to your daily life which results in fighting with your mom. You are honest & loves ur mom but same time you are making her cry too. Its not good. If you feel awkward about sharing the problems with your mom then atleast dont put those frustration & anger into a fight with her. Go to mom & ask forgiveness. A mother's dua for her child is a blessing. she is hurt deeply thts why she uttered bad duas. Still she is mother. Allah knows best. Dont fear thinking about curse,grave,hell etc because of bad duas made by ur mother rather try to focus on finding a guidence to ur problems & make smile to your mom. Believe urself.