My life is going in circles because of black magic

sihr, black magic

I'm 34 single and female. I used to be an enthusiastic young girl who wanted to marry, have her home, kids, and husband... like that was a small fairytale for me. I was religious though, never had any relationship.

I was from an affluent family, very pretty, studying in high degrees, but somehow despite trying harder by me and my parents I could never get married. There were several times we found black magic taweez/talisman from our house, with my name written on it... I faced several problems ... emotional stress, physical stress, self esteem issue due to continuous rejections from proposals.

I was never happy, I was always extremely depressed during this phase of my life which lasted till now. I always faced rejections. None of the milestones that I wanted were ever ever materialised. When I wanted marriage I never married. If I wanted a job it never happened. Me and my family tried level best to cure the black magic, as all of magic expert told us the same that it is magic blockage for everything.

I always believed it's Allah's will. My job is to do effort. Anyway 7 years ago, I finally got a job, I got busy, had friends and that was a less depressing period of my life. But the situation was same. We at home used to pray supplications to cure magic and felt invisible presence as well. And the situation remained same. But I was busy so my mind was relieved. But my mom was going through same depression.

Then after two years I lost my job as well for no reason and for another two years I never got a single chance. Still no marriage, no proposal. I met a man. He loved me very much, we wanted to marry . But it could not happen for some reasons which were nobody's fault.

I could not get over him. Finally after two years gap I got a job again. It was again an entry level job, I had to start from scratch. I started studying as well. I worked for three years and really did well in job. And one fine day 6 months ago I went to my office and they told me to resign, for reason they never told me. And since that day I don't receive a single call from any company. Despite having a mid-level professional profile, a US degree, I don't get a single call. Again people tell us that it's a newly casted spell and bandish for blockage.....

Now I'm 34. I do have a high sex drive. I have been waiting all my life. I love a man who I can't get. After every two years I've to start my career from beginning. My parents get bankrupted, they are not left with a single penny for me. I don't get even single proposal for me. I'm still beautiful... but for how long?

Now I'm losing my connection with Allah... Now I start to have complaints. I know all of you would be patient and pray and I surely do want to, but I can't do so.

I'm being honest, I did masturbation in sleep. And I felt awful and guilty afterwards. Can you all please tell me what should I do? Patience and pray I really want to ....but I feel I have had it ....it has been 13 years...... I'm losing my connection with Allah.

janeksa

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Salam sister,

You must be strong sister, Allah is testing you in hard ways. Keep your Iman high, find support with other sisters. The number one thing you need is change in your life, so change it up. Become passionate about religion, go to halaqas like crazy, do volunteer/ charity work, ect. Expose yourself to as many meetings of muslims possible and it will INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF MEETING SOMEONE as well as generate MORE SAWAB/ blessings. Volunteering especially will give you work experience, so if anyone asks you why you're not working say you opted to help others!

It says in Quran we must change ourselves before Allah swt will step in and change things; so stop sitting around your house waiting. Get out and meet people, do volunteering, visit the old in nursing homes, ect. Black magic is a haram superstition and has nothing to do with what challenges Allah gives you. If Allah gave you these challenges, that means He knows you can overcome them!

InshAllah you will find what you are looking for soon. Hope I helped you and did not offend you, dear sister.
    Shereen

• Black magic isn't a superstition it's real, it's been mentioned in the Quran.

• Where it is mentioned in Quran ? Please give refrence ...I know ruling about magic being haraam n shirk so I guess it was there ...but I think it is rare and I don't think it has effect to her life ...sister what you told are the problems faced by many educated sisters in the west ...you should thank allah for having usa degree ,getting work experience for so many years and making you beautiful ...In islam you are not supposed to loose hope any time ...keep trying for good job n marriage it will cluck some day insha allah

• I'm not sure how rare or common it is but its definetly mentioned in the Quran I'll try to find some ayahs, but also the prophet pbuh himself was afflicted by black magic, so it definetly does exist.

• MISS GOLDEN
            Al Baqarah (2: 102) And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah .

[Falaq 113:4] “And from the evil of the witches who blow into knots.”

[Ta-Ha 20:70] Therefore all the magicians were thrown down prostrate - they said, "We accept faith in the One Who is the Lord of Haroon and Moosa."

so whenever you read Quran read it with open eyes not with closed eyes

2. As salamu alikum
    it may be so hard for you i can understand may allah ease your pain and soon bless you with pious spouse soon Ameen:(
    i suggest you to read MANZIL, Sureh BAQARAH ,
    watch this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl0_SUyhtFI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTP1nCvboqs
    i have one audio that may for sure help you but its immpossible to send you here we cant share our details 🙁 i hope above links may help you .. i have number of famous muslim scholar from india Adv. Faiz Syed you can contact him he may help you
    numbers are available at his official site and are visible to everyone

# 1-23-100, Rohila Gali, Aurangabad – 431 001, Maharashtra, India.
    Tel: +91-240-2336984 / 2330655 / 2359040.
    Time: 11:00 Hrs - 17:00 Hrs IST
    Email:
    Website: http://www.irc-india.com
    Videos: http://www.youtube.com/ircindia

and mostly offer TAHAJUD prayer and offer NAMAZ-E-HAJAT ... sigh,cry and ask allah hardly all you need
    in shaa allah you will be blessed soon recite Ya-kareemu as much as you can ...
    my prayers are with you this is the best time its a holy month pray hard 🙂

3. are you living in same house from many years??? if its so leave that place .. if its your own house sell it and go somewhere else. i personally suggest you because 4 years before we where in some house and al most same happend to us ... i used to feel some unseen presence like some one is looking at me or is at back of me even my younger sister experienced the same and Everyone in ma house was falling ill ... i used to see a glass/lid of bowl moving v.v.slightly and then settelling down it was deadly so scary ... we never discussed this with each other but finally at one day we did and left that place ... i have heared it & even experienced if the house is haunted or have some evil spirit in it then with many problems we go through

4. Dear sister,

Assalamualaikum. For black magic you need to work hard on yourself. Only Allah can relieve you from this.
    There is a dua which you can recite after maghrib and Isha prayer " Bismillahillazi la yadurru ma'aa ismihi shaiun filarzi wala fissamai wahuwas sameeul aleem".
    Recite this dua 3 times daily morning and evening. The benefit of this dua is you are protected and nothing can harm you besides death. No black magic will harm you.
    Secondary find a good ruqyah practioner in your town and get as much help as you can.
    Recite Ayatul kursiy after every namaz 3 times and blow on yourself.
    Its ramadhan time and do dua in tahajjud and in farz namaz as much as you can . ALLAH will guide you.
    We will also pray for you and you also pray for every momin on this earth.

take care Bye. . .

5. فَلَمَّا أَلْقَوْا قَالَ مُوسَىٰ مَا جِئْتُم بِهِ السِّحْرُ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَيُبْطِلُهُ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُصْلِحُ عَمَلَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ (81)
    وَيُحِقُّ اللَّهُ الْحَقَّ بِكَلِمَاتِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُجْرِمُونَ (82)

Recite these verces 7 times aday after 5 time prayers . I have been in the same situation after i returned to pak and sehr taveez is the part of pakistany community at the ratio of 90% . Above dua helped me a lot.
    I remain praying for you.
    Khan

6. Salam

May Allah make your situation easy and help you find a steady job and a pious spouse soon.

I would suggest praying Tahajjud as much as possible with lots of Istigfar.

7. READ OR LISTEN TO SURAH BAQARAH! THEY WILL GET RID OF SIHR AND LISTEN OR SAY THE AZKAR MASA AND SABA WITH EARPHONES! THE SIHR WILL GO AWAY AND IF U LISTEN TO THESE THINGS EVERY DAY NO SIHR CAN HARM U!!!! I HAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS LET ME HELP U!!
    CLICK ON THESE LINKS:

8. I am a 34 years old male salaam I'm in the exactly same problem as you