Naked picture

Internet addict, woman with laptop, woman staring at computer

Assalamu alaikum

in 2015 I done a very bad sin I sent a naked picture to someone I thought I "loved" and it got posted onto social media ever since that happend I've been in denial for 2 years now ever since it happened it has brought me near to Allah I started becoming more religious and I'm more strict with what I do but I still think about it and I'm always in denial alhamdulliah Iam glad I've mad it out of a rough time but it still makes me embarssed and I'm scared to go out I've been diagnosed with social anxiety I feel like people will give me bad names and I don't know what to do I'm am really in a bad situation and I can't get my head around it thank you.

Mel1242

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Sis, I'm ashamed to say this but I have been in the same situation. Only nothing got leaked. But let me tell you something. I've known people who have gone through this. And I've always advised them:

Just repent to Allah and trust him because if He is with you, you are well and good. And Allah never burdens a man with more than he could bear so stay strong and put your belief in Allah. Now i do not know if your friends and family know about this but i think you should not cut yourself off from the society. Talk to everyone except for your ex. Start wearing a hijab if you feel insecure. And if your friends and family know and they try to tease you or anything tell them you have repented to Allah and you do not owe them any further explanations.

Remember, Allah is equal to 70 mothers. He always forgives you. All you need to do is ask. Now you cannot change anything except for leaving everything to Allah and He is there to help you out of this. And He will. InshaAllah.

2. If your naked pictures upload on social media like on facebook you can comlain to facebook team against your boyfriend or request them to remove your pictures.AND DO TUWBAH