Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Saudi Immigration Law

Passport immigration stamp

I want to marry egyptian muslim girl. I am an indian muslim.

We work now saudi arabia.

What all paper work we need our marriage.


Tagged as: , , , ,

1 Responses »

  1. Ameer,

    We do not give Immigration Advice. You would need to check with the Embassy of the country in which you wish to marry. So if the country in question is Saudi Arabia, you must seek advice from their Embassy. Here is the Saudi Embassy website:

    SisterZ Editor

Leave a Response