Dua for Anxiety and Stress

Muslim man in sajdah or prostrationAlhamdulillah, here are some dua’a to make when under stress and experiencing anxiety. They are a means of dispelling fear, of seeking forgiveness of Allah, seeking His aid, protection and guidance. They are the words of the Messenger of Allah (sall’allahu alayhi wasallam) and hence anyone that sincerely makes these dua during times of great need Allah will always answer the dua of the sinere seeker. May they be of benefit to us all for there is not a time in the life of a believer when he or she does not need the protection, guidance and mercy of Allah.

And those that turn to Allah sincerely imploring His aid should know that in reality it is Allah turning to His servant, for, “When Allah wants to be good to someone, He tries him with some hardship.” (Abu Hurairah)

General advice from Prophet Muhammad (sall’allahu alayhi wasallam) when you are in distress or suffering from anxiety:

In hadith #599 narrated by Abdullah ibn Abbas in Sunan Abu Dawood, The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone continually asks pardon, Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress, and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide for him from where he did not reckon.

When in distress or difficulty or sorrow:

Source for this dua subsection: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4, no 128

1. Ibn ‘Abbas reported, “The Prophet, peace be upon him, at times of sorrow and grief used to supplicate, La ilaha illa Allah Al-’Azim, Al-’Alim, la ilaha illa Allah, Rabbul ‘arshil ‘Azim, la ilaha illa Allahu, Rabbus-Samawati wa rabbul ardi wa rabbul ‘arshi karim (There is no god but Allah, the Mighty, the Forbearing, there is no god but Allah, the Lord of the mighty throne, there is no god but Allah, the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and the Lord of the throne of honor)’.”
Source: Bukhari and Muslim.

2. Anas said that when the Prophet, peace be upon him, was faced with a serious difficulty, he would always supplicate, “Ya Hayyu, ya Qayyumu, bi-rahmatika astaghithu (O the Living, O the Eternal, I seek help in Your grace)."
Source: Tirmidhi

Hands raised in dua3. Abu Hurairah reported that whenever the Prophet, peace be upon him, was faced with a serious difficulty, he would raise his head to the sky and supplicate, “Subhan-Allah al-’Azim (glory be to Allah, the Mighty).” And when he implored seriously and strongly, he would say, “Ya Hayyu, Ya Qayyum (O the Living, the Eternal One).”
Source: Tirmidhi

4. Abu Bakrah reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “The supplications of distress are, ‘Allahumma rahmataka arju, fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata ‘ain, wa aslah li sha’ni kullahu, la ilaha illa anta (O Allah, I hope for Your mercy, so give me not over to my self even for as little as wink of an eye, and set right all my affairs, there is no god but You).”
Source: Abu Daw’ud

5. Asma, daughter of ‘Amais, reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, asked her, “Shall I tell you words that you may say in times of pain or distress. These are, ‘Allah, Allah, Rabbi la ushriku bihi shai’an (Allah, Allah, my Lord, I associate none with Him).” Another narration says that these words should be said seven times.
Source: Abu Daw’ud

6. Sa’d ibn Waqas reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “The supplication made by the Companion of the Fish (Prophet Yunus) in the belly of the fish was, ‘La ilaha illa anta, subhanaka, inni kuntu minadh-dhalimin (there is no god but You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer)’. If any Muslim supplicates in these words, his supplication will be accepted.”

In another report we read, “I know words that will cause Allah to remove one’s distress. These are the words (of supplication) of my brother Yunus, peace be upon him.”
Source: Tirmidhi

7. Ibn Mas’ud reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “If any servant of Allah afflicted with distress or grief makes this supplication, his supplication will be accepted:O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of your maidservant. My forehead is in Your hand. Your command conceming me prevails, and Your decision concerning me is just. I call upon You by every one of the beautiful names by which You have described Yourself, or which You have revealed in Your book, or have taught anyone of Your creatures, or which You have chosen to keep in the knowledge of the unseen with You, to make the Qur’an the delight of my heart, the light of my breast, and remover of my griefs, sorrows, and afflictions‘.” A supplication in these words will be answered. Allah will remove one’s affliction and replace it with joy and happiness.
Source: Reported by Ahmad and Ibn Hibban

8. Anas reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, used to supplicate, “O Allah, there is no ease except what You make easy, and you alone can turn a difficulty into ease.” (Ibn As-sinni)
Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 4, #131

Young Muslim woman making dua

Dua and Qadr (predestination) are both a part of Allah's plan

9. Allah’s Apostle used to say at the time of difficulty, “None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Majestic, the Most Forbearing. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Lord of the Tremendous Throne. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Lord of the Heavens and the Lord of the Honourable Throne.”
Source: narrated by Ibn Abbas in Sahih Bukhari, volume 9, #526.

Remember that sickness expiates evil deeds and wipes out sins

Abu Hurairah narrates that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: “When Allah wants to be good to someone, He tries him with some hardship.”

Abu Hurairah also reports that Allah’s Messenger, peace be upon him, said: “For every misfortune, illness, anxiety, grief, or hurt that afflicts a Muslim, even the hurt caused by the pricking of a thorn – Allah removes some of his sins.”

Ibn Mas’ud said: “I visited the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, while he had a fever. I exclaimed: ‘O Messenger of Allah! You have a high fever! ‘ He said: ‘My fever is as much as two among you [might have]. ‘ I asked: ‘Is it because you have a double reward?’ He replied: ‘Yes, that is right.  No Muslim is afflicted with any hurt, even if it is no more than the pricking of a thorn, but Allah wipes off his sins because of it and his sins fall away from him as leaves fall from a tree‘.”

Abu Hurairah (r) said: “The Prophet, peace be upon him, remarked: ‘The example of a believer is like a fresh tender plant; from whichever direction the wind blows, it bends the plant. But when the wind dies down, it straightens up again. (Similarly a believer is tested by afflictions to strengthen his faith and heart, and he remains patient and firm). And an evil person is like a pine tree which remains hard and stiff until Allah breaks it whenever He wills.”

Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4, #1

Link to the original article: http://makkah.wordpress.com/2006/12/02/stress-management-part-2/

1. Dear Muslim brothers and sisters
    I myself has faced so much pain...I tried almost every wazifa told to u me to remove pain and worries. Bt nothing really worked...in the end when I left all da wazifas and just started 5 times prayers with all the azkars told by prophet(pbuh) like subhanaAllahi-e-wabi hamdi hi 100 times after fajar and maghrib, all the masnoon azkars, all the astaghfars told by prophet pbuh..darood only authentic one.. When I left all the wazaif told by people started reciting what was told by prophet..my life immensely changed.. I gained faith, strength, health, wealth everything.. My prayers started being answered by Allah very quickly becoz of reciting astaghfars told by prophet 1000 times daily...just remember one Hadees...always keep your tongue bzy with the remembrance of Allah.. La illah ha illaha, astaghfirulAllah wa atobu ilai,subahanAllah , just always don't sit idol...don't waste life watching tv.. Life is short our hearts and tongue should always b accused with azkars.. If we Will remember Allah, he will also re
    Luk at us with mercy.. Stop all the wazifas just recite what is told by our prophet pbuh ur life will be changed

• Very good, Alhamdulillah!

• assalamualaikum ukhti Khatija, what is wazifa? is it al ma'tsurat dzikr?

• Really did ur life changed and ur prayers where been answered?? Please do tell me. I want to get married to a guy i really like. I pray to Allah to make him my life partner. My mum does not agree but his parents are ready. Can this work for me if i try it. Plz do reply am waiting

• Dont worry.Inshallah everything will be fine. If yur mother thinks you shouldnt marry him then there is a possible reason for. After all, she is your mother. and one day you might realise that she was right all along.But I hope everything turns out well Inshallah♥☻☺☺☺

• Dear aqi, salam wa alaikum, Keep on praying but I should tell you sometimes we do get too attached to love, people,stuff or any thing... While Allah is actually putting just right in front of us the answer... Allah is the only one who knows if you should marry this guy, keep an eye on each detail Allah is giving you daily, your mother doesnt wants this guy, check and figure out which are your mother's feelings about this guy and ask Alllah if this is the good and right guy for you. Pray for him to be a good muslim and as sooner as he's close to Allah you'll see good things. As you pray and ask to Allah your boyfriend should too.

Allah ma3ik

• What is astaghfars plz tel me as I am in distress with my kids and everything's else .

2. what to do to explict fears

3. I am feeling anxiety in almost all aspects of life. Please tell me Duas for it.

• See the duas already given on this page.

• Brother I am too suffering from anxiety and panic disorder since I was 15..now I am 23...but I avoid taking medications for that because they have negative rebound effects and these drugs can not cure this disease at all. This disease is all about thinking and attitude and not a disease actually. i know it's hard to handle and explain but believe me drugs is not the solution.But you can do the below things in sha Allah.

1. PRAY 5 TIMES EVERY DAY

2. RECITE QURAN IN ARABIC(ESPECIALLY IN FAJR) WITH A TRANSLATION IN THE LANGUAGE WHICH U UNDERSTAND BEST.

3. SELF ANALYSE YOUR SELF AND TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT CAUSES YOUR ANXIETY AND PANIC AND HANDLE THEM ACCORDINGLY.

4.MAKE LOTS OF DUA TO ALLAH AND ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS AND PROTECTION FROM SHAYTAN, THE ACCURSED.

5. KEEP YOURSELF BUSY, DO NOT GIVE TIME TO SHAYTAN TO PLAY WITH YOUR MIND

6. SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

7. SERVE YOUR PARENTS

8. DO GOOD DEEDS AND LOTS OF ZIKR.

SO JUST HOPE AND PRAY FOR ALLAH'S MERCY AND DO NOT DESPAIR OF HIS MERCY.
      IN SHA ALLAH ALLAH WILL HELP YOU.
      MAY ALLAH GUIDE US.

• Thank-you for the reminder. May Allah guide us to the straight path.
        Allah knows our weakness, our distress and our pain. We know we are
        Loved by Allah when we are tested only to be rewarded with forgiveness and the chance to do good deeds.

4. Salaam, I am having really bad stress that people are doing things and saying things about my life which are hurting me and the people I love because they are not true.All I want them to do is to stay so happy in their lives so that they don't have to ruin my happiness. I need a dua for this please.
    Jzk

• Salaams,

Your happiness shouldn't be based on whether others are happy or not- with you or in their own lives. It does hurt when people say untrue and hurtful things, but if you really know who you are and who Allah made you to be, that's what counts. Sometimes it's just best to focus on what WE know to be true about ourselves, and disregard the lies people say about us or the misconceptions they have about us.

-Amy

• Salamualaikum
        Been married for 15 years now with 4 kids, ten years ago my husband betrayed my live and trust by marrying another wife without telling me,that got me angry and since then i have tried to forgive him and move on and be happy but i always fail.
        Recently i found an old schoolmate online and we got talking and become close i let myself fall into temptation and now i want to leave the relationship as anything i do i think about him. please make Dua for me for Allah to forgive me and wipe this unholy desire from my heart completely. please

5. Assalamu Alaykom to everyone I am 28 years old i just got married to reverted girl .After marrying her for few days i have doubts about her i find her activities suspicious (may be its only because of my mind) since i have problem trusting anyone .. and its stressing me and effecting my life and (specially marital life badly) ..I wish someone could help me with this .

6. Assalamu Alaykum

7. im only 16 year old n facing an anxiety fear for no reason anyone plz help me im so young to face all these fears. a fear of daying everytime i cant enjoy my life as i used to . Its like Banging a head with tye wall im so much stress any dua you guys know .

8. One more thing My dad sided family has a so much trend of "Black Magic" they did that to even destroy my parents relation & im pretty sure they are doing it on me as well as i have the most stylish way of living better education than them & the most person who is loved by my dad they are jealous of me & my want all the money property of my dad they even want me to marry their un-educated town boys which are totally out of my status I also have da right to live my own way plz for God sake Help . May allah bless u

• i think any magic will not works upon you because magic will only be useful untill it is hidden from you i mean untill u dont know that they practicing some magic on you. but most suitable way to be happy and enjoy your life is to pray salah and ask refuge of allah from these evil deeds ask allah to protect you from magic, and from all other harmful things, i am sure you will feel light and get peace if you pray 5 times salah with full concentration.

• they did that to even destroy my parents relation ....... they even want me to marry their un-educated town boys which are totally out of my status I also have da right to live my own way plz for God sake Help . May allah bless
      u...........im only 16 year old n facing an anxiety fear for no reason

Why do you think other people destroyed your parent's relationship? Did you see your parents fighting and arguging a lot? Don't marry any uneducated cousin or any other relative.

Your parent's problems may be the cause of your anxiety porblem. You fear things that don't exist. If you look back most things you fear never happen. Try to love both your parents.

9. I'm also patient of anxieti and panic disorder.i'm using medicines,these are effective

10. Asalamualikum,
    I am 24 year old and Allah has blessed me with a great husband who supports me in everything. I just finished my bachelor's degree and own a business by the grace of Allah. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl about a month ago. I am going through depression, anxiety, fear and sadness. I feel as though I am not going to be a good mother, and I am going to lose everything. I get panic attacks, my heart starts to beat very fast and I am losing interest in life. With my current situation I cannot pray my salah but I do make some zikar everyday. Once I recover insahllah I will pray my salah 5 times a day. But can u tell me zikar or duas that I can recite to remove these evil thoughts from my head. I know it is shaitan trying to play with my brain and to weaken my aqeedah. Please help me!

• Salam sister I'm a 25 year old mother of 2, alhamdulilah I found your comment here as I'am going through the same thing. I just gave birth to my second baby 2 months ago and shortly after I was depress full of anxiety and I keep getting anxiety attacks too. After the attack it would leave me in severe sadness, dizzy, confuse, head feels heavy etc. what helped me was drinking lots of zam zam water and you can try taking black seed im also taking other herbs to help me cope. Lavender essinatial oil helps a ton. I'm no where near cured and still very depress but i need to stay strong for my kids, i feel this is a way Allah wants me to get closer to him. Im a muslim but not a practising one and full of sins! Alhamdulilah with this experience i can feel my self getting closer to him. I'll make dua for you and may Allah grant you ease inshaAllah.

Assalamualaikum

• OP: I feel as though I am not going to be a good mother, and I am going to lose everything.

Write down what a good mother is supposed to do and try to do all those things. Don't get fooled by your imagination.

• Salaamu alaikum All,

The duas taught by the prophet (SAW) for removing stress are the most effective. But if we want want quick response to our duas we have to be obedient to ALLAH. I personally recite the dua of Yunus (A.S) and it works effectively. There is no difficulty that I will face with this dua except that ALLAH relieves me off it. May ALLAH accept our prayers.

• Asalam I am just getting out of the DARK EVIL AGES I call it , although there was much great blessing in it too, NOTHING HELPS MORE THEN PROSTERATION, SALAH SALAH SALAH, wHEN I PUT MY FOREHEAD O THE GROUND MY HEART OPENS UP AND THAT AIR GETS THROUGH STARIGHT TO THE BRAIN MY SHOULDERS FEEL LIGHTER THE PAIN GOES AWAY AND THE SHAYTAN HAD NOMORE CONTROL INSHALLA STAY STRONG BUT PLZZZZZZZ PRAY STOP MAKING EXCUSES YOU DIDNT STOP PRAYING CAS OF YOUR DEPRESSION YOUR DEPRESSION GOT TO YOU BCS OF YOUR SALAH, SPEAKING THROUGH EXPERIENCE <3 STAY POSITIVE AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

11. Hi, my name is Gina Ycon.

• Gina, please register and submit your question as a separate post, and we will answer you in turn. In the meantime there's not much you can do except to ask Facebook to delete that man's accounts, and let your friends and family know what happened.

12. aoa i am feeling so stress.i was totally normal .oneday suddenly i felt dizziness .my bp was high and some time is low after this .i always felt that my head is heavy and felt stress.

13. Hello I'm 16 almost 17 year old male Muslim and I'm seeking help my parents are under a lot of stress about their business and how it's not going well. And it's really worrying me and I'm somewhat scared for them they were talking about not liveing a completely happy life I really would like a dua or some blessings to help me I'm WORRIED I am to young for the stress on my head right now someone please help fast.

14. Salam all

I was searching duas and came to this website. Just wanted to share some things if this is okay.
    Firstly you people are not alone we have all in our lives experienced stress and some sort of anxiety. You are all very special and Allah swt is fully aware of all that occurs. You are not alone. For He is closer to you than your jugular vein, even families. It's difficult now but it soon passes hold and and keep strong in your iman insha Allah have hope in Allah swt that things will improve. It's a test and your journey. In these tests is a lesson and you may not see or understand now but it will become clearer. Become regular with salah. Recite Quran make regular zikr. Who said the path towards Allah swt was easy?
    Read the life of our beloved prophet Muhammed pbuh. Even he went through so much. My dear brothers and sisters with hardship comes ease. Recite Quran. Attend gatherings. Look into martial arts, archery, horse riding.... Stress is a chemical imbalance in our bodies due to current circumstances. Look at how you are as an individual as we cannot change others behaviours apart from our own. Keep positive! And most of all say Alhamdulilah and give thanks to Allah swt for the blessings. You will feel and see change. Put your trust in only Allah and pray for guidance.
    I hope iv not offended anyone and apologies to the website team if the message seemed inappropriate
    Duas..

15. AsA. I am in very much in anxiety these days and I would appreciate if someone can help me. I am 26 and have recently rejected two proposals because I believe that i need to have good compatibility with whomever I marry. Though both the people were religious and I know they are nice people and they were my normal friends at college, I just dont think I want them as my life partner. Now there is one guy whom I feel compatible with but he is not very religious. I have not yet received a response from this person but I feel great anxiety wondering that the two people whom I rejected may have cursed me for rejecting them. My heart would just not say a yes for them even though I knew they were nice people. I dont regret my decision but I just feel scared what if things turn bad for me later with someone I feel compatible with but actually it doesn't turn out that way with me because I declined two religious people. Please help me. Is it wrong to wait and marry someone with whom my heart and mind agree to even though he may not be that religious? what if time turns him religious as well.

16. Masha'allah,,,,may God bless u 4 all these..

17. assalamu alaikkum.
    Am 26 year old Muslim boy. MY engagement finished on last two weeks. some
    times i feel comfortable with lady but sometimes i dont feel comfortable with
    that lady,.. so i want to be loved that girl very much...i want to avoid my
    bad thinking like not loving her...u have any solution to avoid those bad
    thinkings..?? we have something to recite or read anything.?? please help me,
    any particular dua or ayaths like ayathul qursi or something like that..??

18. Assalamu Alaikkum Warahmathullah Wabarakkathuhu

Dear Brothers anand Sister...
    When u distress or anxiety plz ask dua to Allah Swt regularly.. Here are the some powerfull duas
    1. Ask lahilaha illalah anta subahanaka ini kunthum minal aalimeen
    This dua was asked by prophet younus Ala when he is in bbelly of whale Allah SSwt releases hihis distress and pain...
    2. Ask rabbana valamna anfusana valillam thahfirlana
    This dua has asked by Our Fore father hazrahazrath Adam al when he is in worries Allah aaccepted his ddua and pardon him
    Ask ya hayyum ya qayyum

Dua AAccepted times
    1 last third of the night thahajjath
    2 when roaster sound heres
    3 between adhaan and iqaamah
    4.after allall obligatory prayers
    5 when raining
    6.lailathullailathul qatr night
    7.mother and father asking dua for us
    8.after here janaza
    10. At the titime of hajj
    11. At masjid ul haram
    12 in safa marwa mountains
    14 when zamzam water drinks
    15 before sleep
    16 any holy place

Allah iiis most greatesgreatest He is one ththat relaese our stress ddistress and pain everything...
    AssalamAssalamu alaikkum

19. I did lot of bad thing in my life now it's time to change my self what I should do? Will tawba will be enough? Or should I donate some money to seek forgiveness? ASAP answer will be much appreciated!

• Yes, it is best to donate and start doing good deeds instead of bad and never do bad things you used to do earlier.

• In order to cross the river you need to get on the horse not just looking at the horse, or hoping the horse will throw you on his back......<3

The day you turn to him dont hold on to your sins bcs you will not be able to flourish, let it go now allah took you out and pray all prayers and dhikr zakat, knowledge, firm belief to keep you out cas it can get tempting to go back at times when imaan is weak <3 mashallaaaa

20. aoa,i am to much cmfuced nd in stress ,pian i cant able to explain hw much i hurt,even i want to susite the problem is that i love the man alot hw dnt loves me plz help me plz

• This is life, sister. Sometimes you love someone and they don't love you back. It's quite common. But suicide is not the answer. Separate yourself from that person completely and end all contact with him. Focus on the things that matter in life, such as your deen, your studies or job, your good friends and halal hobbies, etc. In time your pain will ease, Insha'Allah.

• but i cant live with out the person,i am 19 years old nd i em in love with my sir first he attracts me when i became love with i came to know that that he have also in love with some girls he left all but he always says that no one give such type of love which zara give me but sir i want to tel u that it is my first love nd i am fuly senceire with him my whole life depend on her

• Because you are young, you have no perspective. Of course you can live without him. You are breathing, aren't you? Why would you want someone who loves another girl? Break off your contact with him and try to forget him. You are still young. Eventually you will find a better man, Insha'Allah - when the time is right.

Please do not continue to post unrelated questions on this post.

21. Anxiety anxiety ... Feeling broken evn for a small tension I feel it as a very big one and nervous too ....

22. Subhanallah.

23. hey m a medical stdnt n hostellite. m away from my family n badly need a true friend but i dnt have 1. there r alot of gurlz around me but nobody cares about my lonluness... any authentic wazifa.plZzzzz...

24. Ma sha Allah Allahu akbar jazakallahu khayran

• Salam plz help I am a mother of three beautiful healthy kids alhamdulilah rabilalimin and a absolutely beautiful and healthy husband I feel like I am going crazy I cry myself to sleep I feel like my husband doesn't seem interested in me I feel like not one human understands me subhanalla I feel suicidal sometimes if I didn't follow Islam I know I would not have been able to handle what I have been through my chest is aching and my mind well its not stopping. I was one of those ppl who everyone wanted to be around well now since practicing Islam I have no one my few friend seem more interested in my handsome husband than me.....I have become overly jealous to the point where its making me psycho.....aaaaaa I wish to be a practicing Muslim and happy not miserable I love Allah and Islam

• As-salamu alaykum sister. Please register and submit your question as a separate post and we will answer you in turn, Insha'Allah. And please also give us more details about your situation. As far as jealousy, we have published some posts on that subject, so please search our archives.

• Salam Alaykum, Where to submit I DID register, here What kind of information?.....Born into so called Muslim but Wallahi so far from unfortunately, My husband and I dated throughout highschool not knowing its haram because Allah prohibited, we secretely dated bcs if other ppl knew they shamed our parents, things are prohibited bcs of culture not religion. Alhamdulilah Allah had plans, I always had a deeper connection with Allah Ta'ala, after 3 yrs haram relationship, he tehn proposed to me and ALHAMDULILAH, after lots of ups and downs, my husband then boyfirend drinked Alcohol and was not true with me but I sincerely Fell inlove with him, and I was so DESPERATE for him to change, and Allah directed me in many different ways to The Quran and I read about how IF a women and a men want to be togehter for the sake of Allah, Allah never turns down the dua, I believe in surat al nisa, and We changed Our lives Alhamduliah lived ahppily ever after, or so you think, we opened up a store lost 30000, the next yr, my brother got shot alhamdulilah survived, my sibling got addicted to hardcore drugs in order to ease the pain, my brother went to jail, we were planing to get married, after 3 yrs of engagement, got pregnant after a huge scare that i may not have kids, had my wedding while pregnant had huge backlash from motherinlaw, they were bullying me, we moved out in four months, so much change happened to me , after our beautiful daughther was born i knew my life was allover the place, to live a western lifestyle my husband had become so jealous, so allahs plan, i decided to put my hijab on in May 2010 and then tried fill my heart with All the sunnah n 12 months :( it didnt work well, i scared ppl off they thought i lost it, I did to a certain extant i mean how could you not do you blame me? I was havign marital issues also, FINANCIAL issues, but Elahmdulilahh now, I sincerely prayed made dua and asked ALLAH, IHDINAS SIRATAL MUSTAQEEM, and made dua my brother is CLEAN and OUT of Prisonn and praying ALhamdulilah Allahs blessing, we know have three beautiful kids 2 girl one boy, Alhamduliah, but sometime i feeeeel so lonely so sad like I a mstuck I am stuck in this sticky situation, my realtionships with Everyone almost everyone was falling apartttt

25. I am extremely depressed. I feel allah will never forgive me for sins I have committed . I was supposed to get engaged to a guy through arrange marriage set up . But I started talkin to him before engagement and fell in love . I spoke all bad things and even had a video call . Just few days before the engagement I got to know that he was a fraud n had kept his identity hidden. Obviously I refused to get engaged . But my heart is restless . Ill die if this continues . I feel i am getting punished for the calls that I had with him .I trusted him so much . I am emotionally damaged . I cant eat or sleep . I feel allah will never forgive me . Please help me. Ill never be able to trust anyone . Everyone is forcing me to get married soon . I am afraid ill never be able to give my 100 percent to any relationship . Please pray for me . I cant bear this anymore

• shama, As-salamu alaykum. I hope you learned a lesson from this about observing Islamic behavior. Your feeling that Allah will never forgive you is mistaken. Allah is Al-Ghafoor, the Most Forgiving. "Say: 'O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins (except shirk): for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" (39:53) Consider it a blessing that you learned about this boy's true character before it was too late. Do not rush into marriage. Take your time, let your heart heal, and wait until you find the right partner.

If you need further advice please register and submit your question as a separate post, thank you.

26. Dear Brothers and sisters
    AOA

My personal experience which helped me to tackle stress and anxiety

1. Darood Sharif : Recite as much as you can, Darood E Ibrahimi or simple sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)

2. Ya Alla ho Ya Salam o Ya Momino Recite these names of Allah

3. Prophet advised a diet plan for improvement of nerves " Talbina,

Talbina is a meal made from barley flour, formed by adding milk and honey to the dried barley powder. It is called talbina, which comes from the Arabic word laban meaning yogurt (milk/fermented churned milk), because of its resemblance to yogurt, as it is soft and white.

In Islam, Muhammad prescribed barley for seven diseases.

Nutrition

Barley is a good source of insoluble and soluble dietary fiber. The soluble fiber portion contains the richest source of beta-glucans compared to any other grain; these can aid immune function. Barley also contains B vitamins, iron, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and copper, and is one of the richest sources of chromium, which is important in maintaining blood glucose levels. Barley is also rich in antioxidants and contains a high concentration of tocols and tocotrienols, oils that help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.