Nikah advice (0)

If I marry without family present or aware is that classed as a “secret nikah”?

Full Story»

Interference in marriage, causing unhappiness (0)

My test here comes from my parents and family… I’m feeling helpless stuck between two parties.

Full Story»

I am depressed and lost… (2)

There are days I wish I was never alive. I don’t have words for how much pain I have endured…

Full Story»

Interfaith marriage without parental permission possible? (0)

I’m a Christian girl. My family will not agree with our wedding so I’m left without a Wali.

Full Story»

Need advice immediately about marriage (0)

I will be getting married soon to a guy I don’t want to marry. I know most of you will say speak up but I can assure you all it is not possible.

Full Story»

Is it denial? Should I marry her or not? (0)

I found out that she was sending images to another man and receiving them as well… Now I’m stuck in limbo.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Forced Marriage»

Emotionally blackmailed into Marriage? (3)

I feel so helpless that I think I should just give up and agree because they make me feel like killing myself.

In-Laws Problems»

Husband refuses to move out. (2)

I love my husband. I don’t want to leave him, all I’m asking for is our own place.

interracial marriage»

Parents unaccepting of interracial marriage (3)

My mother can’t see an interracial marriage being right for me or our family. She says there will be too may troubles.

Pornography»

Forgiveness from Allah for major sins I committed in Ramadan (6)

I watched porn sites with him… Suddenly one day I committed zina with him who is non-Muslim. I want to repent.

Secret Marriages»

Marriage but only partial family approval (3)

Although we’ve been married two years, his father and his family in Egypt don’t know about our marriage. He’s afraid to tell his father.

Unfaithful Spouse»

My husband wants a separation because he is bored (12)

He says he is bored with our marriage, he says there is nothing wrong with me, am a great wife and a great mum, he says am better than most but maybe not for someone like him, he wants to have a separation to see what he wants.