Rights of Children Born Out of Wedlock (0)

July 14, 2018 • Category: Children, Illegitimate Child, Islamic Answers 2018, Zinaa

There’s a common misconception among many Muslims that children born out of wedlock automatically have no paternal rights in Islam.

Full Story»

My husband calls me names (1)

What does Islam say about Emotional Abuse between a husband and wife?

Full Story»

How can I help my husband?? (1)

His mother has broken him over the years with her poisonous words… I do not know what is the right thing to do or say…

Full Story»

I lied about a dream. (2)

The dream I made up was a good one, for them to believe good tidings will come their way. I feel like a hypocrite.

Full Story»

Future to be fiance (5)

Help me please. Does he deserve forgiveness and is worth marrying? And how can i stop living in ocd about his past?

Full Story»

Desperate to get married (0)

The person I want to marry is not financially capable of supporting me.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

Wali doesnt agree with my marriage (3)

He’s an immigrant and they think life would be difficult for me, but each relationship will have difficulties surely?

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

In sha allah my hopes will be fulfiled by the power of duaa. (0)

I have heard in Islam if you love someone you should ask for them in prayers. I love him so much and I fear I might lose him.

Forced Marriage»

Force Marriage and Divorce (5)

My family think that I am agree with this marriage. Please guide me in the light of hadith and shariah.

In-Laws Problems»

In-laws live with us and driving me crazy (4)

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law live with us even though they have their own houses. I don’t know how to cope with this.

interracial marriage»

I’m in love with a non muslim man (1)

We soon hope to get married but of course he has to convert first… Interracial marriage is okay for the men in my family but not the woman.

Pornography»

If I sin during hardship, will this extend my hardship (8)

When in a state of hardship, is my hardship extended when I commit sins or is this all part of the hardship?