My wife is reluctant to practice Islam. Should I leave her? (1)

I married my wife because she struggles with deen but now she is reluctant to practice Islam. What should I do?

Full Story»

What are my duties as a “separated” husband? (0)

My wife has separated from me and demands divorce. What are my duties as a husband in the time being?

Full Story»

We want to get physical but our marriage is 3 years away! (1)

My fiancé and I want to become physical but our marriage is 3 years away. Can we do a secret marriage?

Full Story»

My online boyfriend is treating me like I’m worthless (4)

My online boyfriend is calling me names and treating me like I am worthless after we committed zina.

Full Story»

Should I marry if I have this medical issue? (2)

I have some medical issues related to my reproductive system and want to know if Islam allows me to marry.

Full Story»

Forced Marriage»

Am I being ungrateful if I refuse to meet a suitor? (11)

My parents are pressuring me to get married by January, and I am worried about inviting Allah’s anger if I refuse to see or turn away certain men.

In-Laws Problems»

My husband chooses family over me (4)

My husband never takes my side and may be a danger to me. I’m seeking divorce.

interracial marriage»

Parents are trying to force me away from the girl I want (3)

I have been researching about solutions for all this, and I found that it’s my right, as well as my duty, to make the right decision for myself…but my parents say that they don’t care about Qur’an and Hadith. They actually blame me that I am hiding behind all this to serve my agenda.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

Lifelong masturbation and porn addiction has left me feeling suicidal (11)

I got introduced to the concept of masturbation and sex when i was 10 years old. I am 28 now and I am going through an existential crises. I dont understand the purpose of my life anymore.

Secret Marriages»

Cannot contact her family, can she marry me? (2)

She cannot go back to country,  met her family and can’t communicate because of some political issues. It’s also impossible for me to meet her family or communicate about marriage (take their permission).

Topics

Search the Web