How should I change myself? (1)

My heart is scared – I just want forgiveness from Allah!

Full Story»

Divorce and intention (1)

If my husband said “I divorce you” and later says he didn’t mean it but lied, does it count as a divorce?

Full Story»

I got intimate piercings and regret it! (3)

They were done by a man… I hate myself so much for this. I don’t know how Allah can forgive me.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

My wife wants to kill me (5)

Allah is not listening to me! I feel my wife took insurance on my name to kill me and take money. I don’t know what to do.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Will Allah forgive me for having sex… I did not want to lose it when I did… (6)

A man forced himself on me… Now I have a boyfriend but we have a sexual relationship.

In-Laws Problems»

My husband’s family have taken my baby away (7)

The only time I saw my baby was when I was breast-feeding. My mother in law demands for my daughter to call her “mum”.

My husband has a porn addiction (19)

Our whole life together he lead this double life… he would stay up at night saying he’s working he would turn me away all because he was addicted to porn…

Secret Marriages»

2 weeks pregnant (14)

I told him I can’t abort. I’ve done so once before in the past and I repented and till this day it haunts me no matter the reasons i did for it to be done.