Can you ever be too patient? (10)

If I believe this to be my future husband, do I continue to have sabr? Is there a point where one can have too much sabr?

Full Story»

Marrrying a guy I don’t like (7)

He’s just not the guy I wanted or expected to marry in terms of looks. My heart doesn’t feel right.

Full Story»

Divorce or what? I am suffering every day. (12)

I dont have love for my wife mainly because she is chubby/fat and she has almost no sex drive.

Full Story»

Help please after father death and about land and house left behind (3)

I feel it’s my right it’s not for greed I am doing I want what rightfully belongs to me and what should have belonged to my dad when his father passed away.

Full Story»

How do I attain freedom without losing my contact with my parents? (7)

I want to live in a world where I am happy wearing the clothes I want, being with the guy I want and seeing my friends and socializing when I want.

Full Story»

We love each other, but my parents refuse, should I elope? (13)

Aren’t things like status superficial and his race because hes from north? Should I leave him because of my parents? Or should I elope and marry him?

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

Can Allah forgive suicide ? (6)

I know I should not be writing that question down . I know I should not even be considering killing myself . I know some people has it way worse than me . But still everyday feel worse than the past day.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Heartbroken and depressed. (3)

I do not know what to do any longer… I just want to continue being friends with her.

Forced Marriage»

Forced marriage (6)

I don’t want to marry my fiance. But my father will never break my engagement becaue of his reputation in the society and his ego.

In-Laws Problems»

Recently married and feel like a slave to in-laws (9)

I told my husband I want to work after marriage and he agreed, but his family want me to be the family cook. And the father-in-law monitors my movements constantly.

interracial marriage»

Secret Marriage Maybe? (6)

I am Muslim sister who has married a recent Muslim revert but I am scared and worried that I may have done things wrong…

Pornography»

Sexually Abuse By My Own Family (7)

I just better be off dead and no one will miss me. I just want to die as good Muslim women but I can’t do so if i keep doing what I’m doing now.

Secret Marriages»

My parents want me to have an arranged marriage (8)

I don’t understand – All the life our parents taught us not to speak to strangers and suddenly they make us marry them… It’s like a suicide decision for me.

Unfaithful Spouse»

My new husband is unfaithful and manipulative, don’t know what to do (5)

My suspicions got the better of me one night and i ended up checking his phone. I found that he was talking to several other women and making plans to meet up with them.