Living in Saudi, get married online by Philippines? (0)

November 19, 2020 • Category: Can I Marry Him (or Her)?, Islamic Answers 2020, Marriage

I just want to ask if we can do online nikah marriage by the help of Philippine Islamic Center. We are both in Saudi Arabia.

Full Story»

Can a Muslim guy talk to his female married cousin? (0)

Is it allowed for a Muslim guy to talk to his married female cousin?

Full Story»

Converted to Islam from Hinduism, but girlfriend’s parents don’t accept me (2)

I converted from Hinduism to Islam to marry my Muslim girlfriend. We stopped all sins. But her parents will not agree.

Full Story»

At 14 I touched my 9 year old cousin, I am ashamed (6)

I know I did a haram deed and i want to seek forgiveness for it. I want to be good as a person from now . I committed a sin at a young age which I regret . Please help me in giving the proper knowledge.

Full Story»

Anger»

My abusive father is creating family unrest and chaos (6)

My father is not in control of his anger and is constantly picking fights and criticizing all of us. He isn’t religious but preaches to the rest of us!

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My “friends” pressured me into a haram relationship…will Allah forgive me? (4)

Out of loneliness, I befriended the wrong crowd. They convinced me that a relationship before marriage is acceptable in “this day and age.” All I want is for Allah to forgive me.

Forced Marriage»

My parents will be upset if I don’t consider this unsuitable proposal (5)

I checked his social media and found that he follows several indecent adult pages. This turned me off, even though my parents are trying to blackmail me into marrying him.

In-Laws Problems»

Am I wrong for divorcing my violent wife? (16)

She began to take her frustrations out on me. So she began to wallahi kick me, stomp on my feet, scratch my face, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (18)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My father commits adultery and hates my mother (3)

My father manipulated us into thinking that my mom was a bad person until we actually hated her. But now I have discovered that my father is an adulterer, liar and abuser.

Topics

Search the Web