I shared my body measurements with a guy online (2)

I explained how this is wrong and I will no longer keep the chat open, and that they should forget me, my measurements, what happened…

Full Story»

I wanted to be noticed just for a moment. Have I lost all my good deeds? (3)

My decision ultimately made me appreciate hijab more, but is it too late? I am plagued by guilt and worry.

Full Story»

If a person regrets a “bad dua” they made for someone, is the dua still valid? (4)

Is the dua answered, even if the person who made it regrets it?

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

My mother is stealing from father to send relatives money! (2)

My mom has had magic done on her by one of our relatives abroad. The relatives keep asking for money and my mom complies!

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

I knew my family wouldn’t approve of our marriage, but I was weak. (6)

I met this boy many years ago and we struck up a haram relationship. Now he has moved to this town just for me while I have realized this is haram…What do I do?

In-Laws Problems»

I’m 40 years old but my mother won’t let go! (7)

Most of the time, I calm my heart saying that this is a test Allah has given me, but my mother interferes in my professional decisions, married life/dealing with wife, our kids’ upbringing, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Should I tell my first wife about my secret second wife? (10)

My youngest son says that as a Muslim man, truth is incumbent upon me and I cannot lie to my first wife. I love both my sons and do not want to lose their respect but which son do I listen to?

Unfaithful Spouse»

I wish to leave my cheating husband and take the children with me (5)

My husband has been explicitly talking to other ladies, even going as far as sending inappropriate pictures and videos and attempting to meet up with them.

Topics

Search the Web