Unmarried sisters making our lives difficult (3)

Even in our neighborhood, due to their continuous quarrels and yelling, people don’t respect us. I fear for my future.

Full Story»

I want my grandson raised as a Muslim. (6)

Can you pray for my son’s life and full recovery? For him to have long life so he can bring the baby into Islam?

Full Story»

He’s blocked me even though my Istikhara was positive. (4)

I tried commiting suicide once because I could not get over him. I left my career for him. I fought with everyone around for him. He promised me to marry in the past.

Full Story»

Is bigamy allowed in my situation? (4)

My son is already married but would like to take a second wife.

Full Story»

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Should I have sex with a man I’m only with for citizenship? (8)

We do not have our legal papers in the United States, so we paid for arranged marriage. I was now legally divorced in the States with my main husband but we still lived together and the whole family understands we were only divorced for papers.

Forced Marriage»

Getting pressured to marry someone I hate, I want to die (4)

I recently turned 18. I am being pressured to marry a first cousin who I hate because he bullied me all through my childhood. I want to die now because I feel like I would be eventually forced to say yes.

In-Laws Problems»

My husband is demanding and unfair. (17)

I understand that a husband and wife are like clothing for one another and that’s why it’s best to keep matters between you two but currently I feel like everything has gotten out of hand.

interracial marriage»

**I stopped practicing Islam and I plan suicide if things don’t improve** (15)

I am from an abusive home….I give myself two weeks to gather courage to move out and get myself together, and if I can’t gather the courage, then I’m going to remove myself and cease to exist

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

Lifelong masturbation and porn addiction has left me feeling suicidal (11)

I got introduced to the concept of masturbation and sex when i was 10 years old. I am 28 now and I am going through an existential crises. I dont understand the purpose of my life anymore.

Topics

Search the Web