Suffering from very bad waswas (4)

September 20, 2018 • Category: Emaan/Faith, Fear, Islamic Answers 2018, Prayer / Salah, Religion

Why me? What has happened to me? Am I doomed?

Full Story»

My husband wants to return me to my parents house (2)

It has been a difficult marriage but I love my husband so much and I will do anything to keep this marriage going.

Full Story»

Exchange of problems – is it okay? (2)

I have had a tough time at school because of one toxic person… I was a victim of her jealousy and envy and her constant wanting of my attention and ruining my life.

Full Story»

Regarding Existing Tattoo (2)

Is it ok to continue in the same state?

Full Story»

Depression (2)

Is cupping really good for mental illness?

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

How more patient should I be?! (3)

He has punched me in the back of the head and strangled me. They always say the first few years of marriage is very rough, is this what people mean by rough?!

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Arrogant Parents (2)

My Hindu girlfriend is ready to convert but her family have started torturing her… She wants to suicide as she can’t bear it.

In-Laws Problems»

In-law problems (3)

Though I love my husband I somehow regret marrying into such a family…

interracial marriage»

Secret Marriage Maybe? (5)

I am Muslim sister who has married a recent Muslim revert but I am scared and worried that I may have done things wrong…

Pornography»

If I sin during hardship, will this extend my hardship (8)

When in a state of hardship, is my hardship extended when I commit sins or is this all part of the hardship?

Secret Marriages»

My parents want me to have an arranged marriage (8)

I don’t understand – All the life our parents taught us not to speak to strangers and suddenly they make us marry them… It’s like a suicide decision for me.