Convincing Muslim family to let their son marry Christian girl (6)

I am getting ready to convert. I would like to show them I am a worthy person, who would make their son happy and support their values.

Full Story»

The “New Hijab” styles (9)

I have been thinking about the different types of hijab styles there are in the world/social media…

Full Story»

Istikhaarah Dream interpretation (12)

I performed Istikhaarah namaz for the purpose of marriage…

Full Story»

Women fighting in Jannah? (1)

It feels like the suffering of hellfire might be more clement for me than having to go to Jannah and compete against a Hoor who is there to steal my husband when she’s just a lazy creation in heaven, has done nothing for God, suffered none for his name…

Full Story»

Breaking promises more than 5 times (2)

Do you think Allah will forgive me? I think I’m also removed from Islam for breaking my promises.

Full Story»

Love marriage (2)

My parents are not agreeing. They are in a hurry to get me engaged to some other guy soon.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Forced Marriage»

Parents will not approve of marriage with non-muslim woman. (6)

They told me if I marry someone that they do not choose, I will not be a part of their life anymore.

In-Laws Problems»

My husband’s family have taken my baby away (10)

The only time I saw my baby was when I was breast-feeding. My mother in law demands for my daughter to call her “mum”.

interracial marriage»

I’m in love with a non muslim man (1)

We soon hope to get married but of course he has to convert first… Interracial marriage is okay for the men in my family but not the woman.

Pornography»

Can Allah forgive these kind of people? (6)

If he or she has pornographic fantasies or writing erotica in fanfiction or fiction, can Allah forgive them? Catdog13

Secret Marriages»

Court marriage and then nikkah with another guy (2)

Will this 2nd nikkah of girl be considered valid or not?

Unfaithful Spouse»

I fell in love with a married Muslim man… (14)

I tried to keep myself away from him but my love took over my mind totally.