Does Allah love me? Am I special to Him? (2)

does allah love me or am i special to him? im trying my best to live. sometimes i take the knife to kill my self but then i be scared of feeling pain.

Full Story»

Are thoughts of death and death dreams a sign from Allah? (2)

How do I know that if I dream these death-related themes, it’s a “sign” or merely from my thoughts?

Full Story»

Istikhara, should I rely on dreams or not? (1)

July 2, 2020 • Category: Dreams, Islamic Answers 2020, Istikhara

After Istikhara, I have this feeling that I should not think about the dreams and just rely on Allah. But I’m still confused.

Full Story»

Anger»

Wife suspects me of cheating with brother’s wife but I did not (7)

My wife is so suspicious that she think I had relationship with my brother’s wife, but honestly I have no affection or relation with her.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My boyfriend abandoned me when he found out I am pregnant (7)

He doesn’t want to be involved in the baby’s care, and would like termination of the pregnancy. If baby is not terminated, he says he will not pay child support.

Forced Marriage»

She says her marriage to me was forced and she doesn’t want it (5)

She is saying that this Nikkah is not valid because it was forced. But I’m confused because she said she wanted to try. Now she wants to get out of it using “forced marriage hadith.”

In-Laws Problems»

Can’t take this life with my in-laws (7)

Me and my husband have decided to move out of his parents home. My husband broke it to his father and his comment was, “Are you going to abandon your mum and dad?”

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

I met a beautiful girl while already engaged, so I prayed Istikhara (11)

While engaged to a girl that I dated, I met another woman, beautiful in both looks and deeds. I was confused what to do so I prayed Istikhara, had a dream, and am wondering what it means.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (17)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My wife has committed Zina during Iddah but wants me back (23)

We mutually divorced on paper. Now she wants to come back to me but confessed that she has committed Zina with a married man. I’m confused as to what to do.

Topics

Search the Web