Christian widower marrying a Muslim woman? (0)

I am a Catholic man in love with a Muslim lady. If I convert, can I still be a Catholic godparent and attend sacraments?

Full Story»

Don’t want to do haram, but don’t want to lose him (0)

im feeling anxious because deep inside my heart i just cant let go of him. I want him to see that my love for him its not about zinaa.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

I cheated and now my wife doesn´t trust me, even though I have changed (35)

Even though I have changed myself and ready to give in to everything that my wife wants, still she feels that she is the lone one suffering in this marriage. I have done and want to do everything to make her feel good and positive about our relationship but it’s somehow never enough, and the reason is because of what has happened. I can’t go in the past and redo it.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

I have a baby with a Muslim man and he won’t tell his family (6)

I am a Christian woman and I have been dating a Muslim man for 5 years. We had a baby 6 months ago and he said he wants to wait until the baby is a year old until he tells his family.

Forced Marriage»

Arranged Marriage: I do not like him at all but I have slept with him. (6)

I am 18 years old. My parents married my to my cousin whom I had never seen or talked to. I have met him a couple times and in those few times he has tried to be intimate with me. I allowed him earlier in our marriage and I feel so tainted.

In-Laws Problems»

His family is full of hate and drama (3)

There is so much hate in his family. Everybody is disturbed in the mind. I have always had fingers pointed at me for the years I served them. I have been insulted by his family since the first day, and every time I went there. I want to be happy with my husband, and I don’t want anyone in my personal space.

interracial marriage»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (3)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Islamic Answers 2017»

My confession and call for help (3)

I feel horrible. Disgusting. I want to go back to God, I feel so bad. I cry at night, I can’t sleep, I can’t live with myself. I don’t know how fix this. I want to go back to God, but because my faith in my Deen has been lacking, I keep getting influenced into bad things. I always let my drive for physical love get to me.

Pornography»

Lifelong masturbation and porn addiction has left me feeling suicidal (11)

I got introduced to the concept of masturbation and sex when i was 10 years old. I am 28 now and I am going through an existential crises. I dont understand the purpose of my life anymore.

Secret Marriages»

I want to become his second wife, but not publicly (10)

The man I wish to marry is someone I know. He is married. I am not asking for public recognition, rather we have a private nikaah with a small number of people.

Unfaithful Spouse»

My father is cheating on my mother (6)

I’ve been wanting to confront my dad about it, but I’m scared he’ll cut me off (won’t give me any money, kick me out the house etc). My dad has a very big ego and I feel like confronting him with the truth will make him angrier. I don’t want this to ruin my family. I’ve been dealing with this for 2-3 years, and been in denial.