My husband refuses sex. Should I buy a sex toy? (2)

My husband has refused sex for 10 months, and my sexual needs remain unfulfilled.

Full Story»

Forced Marriage»

I changed my mind after Istikhara but my parents are guilting me (2)

A man proposed to me and I accepted, which made my parents happy. However, I prayed Istikhara, and now they are guilt-tripping me for changing my mind.

In-Laws Problems»

He won’t admit to smoking, drinking, or abuse. Should I get divorced? (5)

My husband, with whom I am in a long-distance marriage, won’t admit to or give up alcohol or smoking. What can I do to bring him back on the straight path?

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

My husband neglects my needs and takes no responsibility for it! (6)

My husband is irresponsible towards me and my feelings. He has other friends who are girls, and has currently totally abandoned me. He bears no responsibility for any of these actions so I am contemplating Khula.

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikah first, then renew it publicly? (4)

Can we get married secretly? Then, when our parents decide the date we renew the nikah? Cause it’s now a year and they are still postponing.

Topics

Search the Web