I lied that I miscarried his baby…how can I earn his forgiveness? (0)

I lied to my ex-boyfriend, telling him that I was pregnant with his baby at one time. How can I come clean and get his forgiveness when we’re not even talking anymore?

Full Story»

Broke up with my friend, is it haram? (1)

April 21, 2021 • Category: Friends, Friendships, Islamic Answers 2021

I just broke up with my friend. I am afraid if I did something wrong and against Islam.

Full Story»

I took money in my brother’s name (1)

I claimed benefit money from the government under my brothers name without letting my brother know.

Full Story»

Invitation to Submit Your Question (0)

The login page has now been restored. If you have or had a question you want to ask, feel free to login or register and submit your question.

Full Story»

Anger»

My son was stolen by my ex-wife (1)

Salam wa alakum, I want to start by saying that i am not super strong Muslim but i believe in Allah and the last Prophet. I can write a lot but im going to try to be short in my writing. I have been happy married for many years, and of course we had our […]

In-Laws Problems»

He doesn’t deliver on promises. I’m at a crossroads (2)

He is a very good talker and promises me the world but has never really delivered on any promise. Other times, he speaks to me like dirt. Our children don’t mind being away from him. I am so confused about whether to go back or not.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (20)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Did my husband have an emotional affair? (1)

Mu husband started doing therapy for his own personal reasons and he opened up to me about a girl that he met online in 2016 in a different country, and who he seems to be in love with.

Topics

Search the Web