Struggling with the thought of future polygamy (0)

My husband is not polygamous, and says he does not have an interest in polygamy, but still I find myself living in constant fear and worry that he will one day change his mind and I’ll find myself in one of these marriages.

Full Story»

My father is breaking the family with his verbal abuse (2)

My father mentally torture us siblings and my mother with his words. He didn’t hit us ever, nor my mother. But he use his words and says things that shatter us and our confidence. My mother has never been happy in this marriage, I can see that, but she never says a single word to him.

Full Story»

Ramadan Mubarak – Ramadan 2019 Message (4)

In Ramadan we feed our spiritual selves and watch them shine. We see them grow strong and vibrant even as the body hungers.

Full Story»

Masturbation and Watching Porn During Ramadan (85)

February 14, 2013 • Category: Expiation, Fasting, Islamic Answers 2013, Masturbation, Ramadan

I just wanna know the punishment for watching porn and conducting masturbation during ramadan (fasting) and for the voluntary fasting ? what is the effect of it toward one’s fasting ? Is his/her fasting still valid after masturbation or watching porn? If no, then what should he/she do ?

Full Story»

Am I Allowed To Thread Or Wax While Fasting? (46)

As the month of Ramadan has started, so I really wanted to know about this. I am a freak about being tidy, clean and hygienic. I can’t stand being dirty and all that stuff. As I’m a girl, waxing, threading and other beauty related stuff are like my normal routine.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

Parents are trying to force me away from the girl I want (2)

I have been researching about solutions for all this, and I found that it’s my right, as well as my duty, to make the right decision for myself…but my parents say that they don’t care about Qur’an and Hadith. They actually blame me that I am hiding behind all this to serve my agenda.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Will I meet my boyfriend in Jannah? (4)

I really love him alot and don’t want to risk my forever without him. So if I die without marrying him, is there a chance I meet him in Jannah?

Forced Marriage»

Arranged Marriage: I do not like him at all but I have slept with him. (6)

I am 18 years old. My parents married my to my cousin whom I had never seen or talked to. I have met him a couple times and in those few times he has tried to be intimate with me. I allowed him earlier in our marriage and I feel so tainted.

In-Laws Problems»

His family is full of hate and drama (3)

There is so much hate in his family. Everybody is disturbed in the mind. I have always had fingers pointed at me for the years I served them. I have been insulted by his family since the first day, and every time I went there. I want to be happy with my husband, and I don’t want anyone in my personal space.

interracial marriage»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (2)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Islamic Answers 2017»

Swapping school for caretaking my sick wife (3)

We would fight often. It was later diagnosed that she was under the influence. She could see things. She got possessed. Either it was that, or she was schizophrenic. I started taking extra, extra care of her.

Pornography»

Sexually Abuse By My Own Family (8)

I just better be off dead and no one will miss me. I just want to die as good Muslim women but I can’t do so if i keep doing what I’m doing now.

Secret Marriages»

Should I go against my father a second time? (3)

My father was fine, however due to people who would like me to marry their own son causing fitna, my dad is now totally against this union. Therefore I feel stuck – please, please, please tell me where I stand in terms of not listening to my father?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Regretful Affair with married man (4)

I am in need of advice. I am a 17 year old girl falling for a married 25 year old man. We used to call everyday for hours when he was at work till he got outside his house. After this we met and committed Zina and this happened every time we met. […]