I think I am committing shirk, I’ve become an addict too (5)

I’ve tried praying salah. Every time I pray, something bad happens, or I get very lazy and I hear voices in my head. I listen to Quran with headphones sometimes, but lately I’m in a very bad mood. I’m angry that I can’t leave this relationship and save myself.

Full Story»

“I do”, or set him free? (4)

am a Christian who unintentionally fell deeply in love with a Muslim man. We knew each other for almost 2 years, and spent a lot of time together. He wanted to marry me from the very beginning, but I told him to wait because we have enough time to know each other more everyday. The second time he asked me I got so confused, with a lot of questions in my mind.

Full Story»

Blackmailing with fake nudes (2)

I have a lot of selfies in my Facebook and I never thought anyone would use them against me. I don’t know how, but somehow he edited my pictures and turned them into nudes. They didn’t look quite real, but still I am afraid of how he wants to use them against me.

Full Story»

Will this suffering remove sin? (1)

I loved a girl and she married someone else. Whenever I see her, my heart burns. I performed umrah to ask for Allah’s guidance, and listened to so many Islamic lectures about depression and patience. But still I can’t console my heart.

Full Story»

Is his psychosis causing him to sin? (4)

He says his mental condition of psychosis leads to all this, but I don’t believe him. He asked for forgiveness, so I forgave him. But living with him has become unbearable and I no longer trust him. What should I do?

Full Story»

My husband’s ex-wife wont leave us alone! (9)

February 7, 2019 • Category: Harassment, Islamic Answers 2017, Jealousy and Suspicion

I know they will take pictures of our baby, and the lady will send it straight to his ex, so I did tell my husband I would ask them not to, and also tell them the reason why. My husband said it’s not right, but I could do what I think is best.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

My father sexually abused me and ruined my life (8)

I realized that I would never be able to have contact with a man, since I cringed at every touch. My father ruined everything for me, and I was really disgusted. I just faked it, since I could not and was not allowed to tell my husband what happened in my past (My mom insisted on it, she said that if that came out me, my father would be viewed a certain way by people).

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

I’m 15 and I Want To Marry The Girl I Love (4)

I’m 15 and i know that I’m young and i have been dating my girlfriend she is 15 for the past 1 and a half years…and i had committed zina kissing (no penetration). i want to marry her.

In-Laws Problems»

How to balance between a controlling mother and wife (3)

My mother-in-law recently bad-mouthed my mother, which she found out about. Now she laments that her sons don’t stand up for her and she has no one to make people respect her. When I tried to explain that I have very little control over my in-laws, she suggested to send my wife back to her home to ‘teach my in-laws a lesson’.

interracial marriage»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (1)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I am not Muslim, but I need your prayers (5)

I have been feeling pretty low about my life, things that I cannot change, and I sometimes feel suicidal. I’m not spilling my woes here, because I know there is no solution.

Pornography»

Sexually Abuse By My Own Family (8)

I just better be off dead and no one will miss me. I just want to die as good Muslim women but I can’t do so if i keep doing what I’m doing now.