Mom is having an affair, Dad says we should suicide (4)

I discovered that my mom is having an affair. My dad says that we should suicide if the society finds about it.

Full Story»

Do I need an iddah for divorce? (2)

January 24, 2021 • Category: Divorce, Iddah, Islamic Answers 2021

We had physical relations only once, so is an iddah required for me for divorce?

Full Story»

Cut ties with my abusive father, is it a sin? (7)

I’ve read numerous sources that the Muslim who cut ties with siblings and parents will not receive neither ease or heaven, only humiliation.

Full Story»

Did my husband have an emotional affair? (1)

Mu husband started doing therapy for his own personal reasons and he opened up to me about a girl that he met online in 2016 in a different country, and who he seems to be in love with.

Full Story»

Anger»

My son was stolen by my ex-wife (1)

Salam wa alakum, I want to start by saying that i am not super strong Muslim but i believe in Allah and the last Prophet. I can write a lot but im going to try to be short in my writing. I have been happy married for many years, and of course we had our […]

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Life is unfair and unbearable (3)

I don’t know from where to start..but i’m miserable.. so done with life as it has always been like so unfair towards me but i’m scared of death..but this life..is just so unbearable.

Forced Marriage»

My parents will be upset if I don’t consider this unsuitable proposal (5)

I checked his social media and found that he follows several indecent adult pages. This turned me off, even though my parents are trying to blackmail me into marrying him.

In-Laws Problems»

Can’t sleep at night because of unhappiness and stress (6)

My mother in law has made my life hell, she is always making negative comments, has made me feel worthless and has been manipulative. I can’t stop crying as I have told my husband I am fed up and can’t take this anymore.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

Brother made sex videos, repented, but the videos still exist (4)

My brother used to work as a pornstar. Now he repented and left porn, but the problem is his videos are all over the internet and he cannot remove them.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (18)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My wife has committed Zina during Iddah but wants me back (27)

We mutually divorced on paper. Now she wants to come back to me but confessed that she has committed Zina with a married man. I’m confused as to what to do.

Topics

Search the Web