My wife threatens to leave me because I am not well-settled (12)

My wife is threatening to leave me. When I start crying, she says “Ok I was just joking but I am giving you a time limit, settle down everything soon.”

Full Story»

I saw examples from the Quran as a result of my Istikhara (1)

I did Istikhara and saw some signs…one an example from the Quran and one a vision of a person asking me to read a Surah. What does this mean?

Full Story»

Wife suspects me of cheating with brother’s wife but I did not (7)

My wife is so suspicious that she think I had relationship with my brother’s wife, but honestly I have no affection or relation with her.

Full Story»

13 Year Old Daughter is Paranoid About Coronavirus (10)

My 13 year old daughter is a good girl, but she is in a state of depression these days due to extreme fear of the Coronavirus.

Full Story»

Anger»

My pornography addiction is haunting me (28)

I am addicted to pornography and I’ve been trying to stop for years, to no avail. I don’t feel like living at this point. Does Allah dislike me, and what can I do to stop and recover?

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My cousins are astray…how do I advise them? (2)

It turns out that my cousin is dating this drunkard, drug addict guy, and that she even plans to marry him as soon as possible…she doesn’t even want to continue with her studies!

Forced Marriage»

She says her marriage to me was forced and she doesn’t want it (4)

She is saying that this Nikkah is not valid because it was forced. But I’m confused because she said she wanted to try. Now she wants to get out of it using “forced marriage hadith.”

In-Laws Problems»

We are living separate lives even though we are married (6)

I was never shown what he earns or where he spends, while he has complete control over my salary! I have also caught him multiple times talking to girls through a dating site. I have come to the point where I feel separation is the only way I could get some peace.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

I met a beautiful girl while already engaged, so I prayed Istikhara (10)

While engaged to a girl that I dated, I met another woman, beautiful in both looks and deeds. I was confused what to do so I prayed Istikhara, had a dream, and am wondering what it means.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (16)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My wife has committed Zina during Iddah but wants me back (22)

We mutually divorced on paper. Now she wants to come back to me but confessed that she has committed Zina with a married man. I’m confused as to what to do.

Topics

Search the Web