Her body was paralyzed so my parents refuse our marriage (0)

On March 29, 2021, “holy festival night,” the perfectly healthy girl suddenly and without any reason lost all her body movements– Her body became a statue.

Full Story»

What if our children will have genetic abnormalities? (1)

I have lost interest in the man I’ve been engaged to for a long time, due to compatibility and concerns over the health of any children we may conceive.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

My mother is stealing from father to send relatives money! (2)

My mom has had magic done on her by one of our relatives abroad. The relatives keep asking for money and my mom complies!

In-Laws Problems»

I’m 40 years old but my mother won’t let go! (7)

Most of the time, I calm my heart saying that this is a test Allah has given me, but my mother interferes in my professional decisions, married life/dealing with wife, our kids’ upbringing, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Should I tell my first wife about my secret second wife? (10)

My youngest son says that as a Muslim man, truth is incumbent upon me and I cannot lie to my first wife. I love both my sons and do not want to lose their respect but which son do I listen to?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Jinn possession has caused my wife to commit adultery. (2)

Should I divorce my wife? She was unresponsive to Ruqyah and I don’t know what other options I have at this point.

Topics

Search the Web