I converted to Islam for him, but he married another girl (1)

I had an emotional relationship with a man I met in college….he deceived me to get my attention, but married another. I am devastated.

Full Story»

Feed the neighbor’s cat or not? (2)

I know as a Muslim there is barakah in showing kindness to animals. I remember the hadith of the woman who earned Jannah by fetching water for a thirsty dog. But I can’t afford to feed other people’s cats. What is my obligation?

Full Story»

Anyone struggling with a potential marriage? (1)

May 28, 2021 • Category: Engagement, Islamic Answers 2021, Marriage

For anyone in a troubled situation or who may be unsure of a potential marriage, I may be able to share my experience and what I did to find a fit and suitable husband for myself.

Full Story»

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My boyfriend left me and I can’t stop blaming myself (5)

My ex-boyfriend didn’t like it when I started working. He said that he felt neglected, and wanted more time with me. Now I can’t stop thinking about it….what if I’d been different with him?

Forced Marriage»

Having dark thoughts since forced engagement (13)

It started when my mother agreed to a proposal on my behalf without my consent. I wasn’t raised to expect such things: to expect that my wishes could be overlooked.

In-Laws Problems»

He won’t admit to smoking, drinking, or abuse. Should I get divorced? (5)

My husband, with whom I am in a long-distance marriage, won’t admit to or give up alcohol or smoking. What can I do to bring him back on the straight path?

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikah first, then renew it publicly? (4)

Can we get married secretly? Then, when our parents decide the date we renew the nikah? Cause it’s now a year and they are still postponing.

Unfaithful Spouse»

Did my husband have an emotional affair? (1)

Mu husband started doing therapy for his own personal reasons and he opened up to me about a girl that he met online in 2016 in a different country, and who he seems to be in love with.

Topics

Search the Web