I Want to Die (6)

For as loong as I can remember I have been witnessing misfortune my whole life.

Full Story»

Breast implants after weight loss (2)

I am unmarried… I am scared that my future husband will reject me.

Full Story»

Have been trying almost everything to improve my life but it is just not working (2)

I have given up on so much. I have changed soo much. I will never turn back. Yet the only thing I see is misery in my life…

Full Story»

Help – my husband has used me! (2)

His and his parents’ intentions were to use me and to benefit from my American status. They want to use me for their selfish fantasies to live in America.

Full Story»

Rights of Children Born Out of Wedlock (0)

July 14, 2018 • Category: Children, Illegitimate Child, Islamic Answers 2018, Zinaa

There’s a common misconception among many Muslims that children born out of wedlock automatically have no paternal rights in Islam.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

Wali doesnt agree with my marriage (3)

He’s an immigrant and they think life would be difficult for me, but each relationship will have difficulties surely?

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

In sha allah my hopes will be fulfiled by the power of duaa. (0)

I have heard in Islam if you love someone you should ask for them in prayers. I love him so much and I fear I might lose him.

Forced Marriage»

Force Marriage and Divorce (5)

My family think that I am agree with this marriage. Please guide me in the light of hadith and shariah.

In-Laws Problems»

How can I help my husband?? (1)

His mother has broken him over the years with her poisonous words… I do not know what is the right thing to do or say…

interracial marriage»

I’m in love with a non muslim man (1)

We soon hope to get married but of course he has to convert first… Interracial marriage is okay for the men in my family but not the woman.

Pornography»

If I sin during hardship, will this extend my hardship (8)

When in a state of hardship, is my hardship extended when I commit sins or is this all part of the hardship?