I am 11 years old and have a crush! Should I tell her? (1)

Is it haram to have a crush on someone?

Full Story»

Jinn possession has caused my wife to commit adultery. (1)

Should I divorce my wife? She was unresponsive to Ruqyah and I don’t know what other options I have at this point.

Full Story»

I saw my girlfriend in a dream following Istikhara (0)

My mother refuses to bless us for marriage. After Istikhara, I had a dream in which my girlfriend was wearing a red shirt.

Full Story»

Should I tell my first wife about my secret second wife? (2)

My youngest son says that as a Muslim man, truth is incumbent upon me and I cannot lie to my first wife. I love both my sons and do not want to lose their respect but which son do I listen to?

Full Story»

Ruling on Ethyl Alcohol present in food products? (3)

Just about food item in the grocery store these days contains some form of alcohol. Is this permissible compared to the intentional consumption of alcohol in large quantities for a desired effect?

Full Story»

Anger»

I found true love after Nikah with another. Can I divorce? (12)

While engaged to the man I was forced to by my parents, I met a man that I love at University. My fiance is so rude to me and only likes my body…not who I am as a person. Is it ok if I get divorced and remarry?

In-Laws Problems»

I’m 40 years old but my mother won’t let go! (7)

Most of the time, I calm my heart saying that this is a test Allah has given me, but my mother interferes in my professional decisions, married life/dealing with wife, our kids’ upbringing, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

My husband neglects my needs and takes no responsibility for it! (7)

My husband is irresponsible towards me and my feelings. He has other friends who are girls, and has currently totally abandoned me. He bears no responsibility for any of these actions so I am contemplating Khula.

Topics

Search the Web