Feeling guilty without doing anything wrong (2)

For some reason, I keep thinking that i did something horrible and that i will not be forgiven for it.

Full Story»

Don’t want to get married because I’m not ready for sex (2)

I don’t want to do the marriage.. I am not ready for these things now.. I don’t know what i should do..

Full Story»

I’m from a broken family so his parents won’t give their consent (0)

I had put a lot of effort for this relationship as it was a long-distance one. It keeps haunting me that he will soon marry another girl and maybe he’ll stay happy.

Full Story»

How to stop fearing the future? (16)

I don’t even allow myself temporary happiness or appreciate the blessings that God might be giving me because I wait for something to go wrong because I feel like that’s how its going to be if I become religious -I have to deal with continuous difficulties.

Full Story»

Anger»

Totally in love with non-Muslim man, what is the solution? (2)

There’s really no solution for me and I feel like my whole world is falling apart. I don’t want to find anyone else because they’re not him and that kills me.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My cousins are astray…how do I advise them? (2)

It turns out that my cousin is dating this drunkard, drug addict guy, and that she even plans to marry him as soon as possible…she doesn’t even want to continue with her studies!

Forced Marriage»

Getting pressured to marry someone I hate, I want to die (4)

I recently turned 18. I am being pressured to marry a first cousin who I hate because he bullied me all through my childhood. I want to die now because I feel like I would be eventually forced to say yes.

In-Laws Problems»

My Mother-in-law has no respect for boundaries! (1)

My mother in law came out of the house screaming and shouting in the street, telling me all the bad things my husband had done in his life. She then decided to call the police on my husband…she must have claimed he was being violent or something to get them to attend.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

I don’t have a Wali and my mother is haunted by Jinns (2)

We want to get nikkah without telling our parents. And when he has a career after his degree), then we would approach our parents for a proper marriage.

Unfaithful Spouse»

Pregnant with abusive husband’s baby (3)

I am 5 weeks pregnant but I am very worried because my husband is abusive and irresponsible.

Topics

Search the Web