Ashamed to return to Allah (1)

Allah doesn’t want my good thoughts. Allah doesn’t want my love for quran, for good people, for pious things. Allah doesn’t want my good actions.

Full Story»

I overpaid for a pizza, is it ribaa? (3)

October 21, 2020 • Category: Financial Problems, Islamic Answers 2020

Since I couldn’t remember the price of the pizza, I went with the larger value and converted it. Then I rounded the decimal to the next higher number.

Full Story»

My father commits adultery and hates my mother (2)

My father manipulated us into thinking that my mom was a bad person until we actually hated her. But now I have discovered that my father is an adulterer, liar and abuser.

Full Story»

Anger»

My abusive father is creating family unrest and chaos (6)

My father is not in control of his anger and is constantly picking fights and criticizing all of us. He isn’t religious but preaches to the rest of us!

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My “friends” pressured me into a haram relationship…will Allah forgive me? (3)

Out of loneliness, I befriended the wrong crowd. They convinced me that a relationship before marriage is acceptable in “this day and age.” All I want is for Allah to forgive me.

Forced Marriage»

My parents will be upset if I don’t consider this unsuitable proposal (5)

I checked his social media and found that he follows several indecent adult pages. This turned me off, even though my parents are trying to blackmail me into marrying him.

In-Laws Problems»

Am I wrong for divorcing my violent wife? (16)

She began to take her frustrations out on me. So she began to wallahi kick me, stomp on my feet, scratch my face, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (18)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My wife has committed Zina during Iddah but wants me back (23)

We mutually divorced on paper. Now she wants to come back to me but confessed that she has committed Zina with a married man. I’m confused as to what to do.

Topics

Search the Web