I dreamt of a child with white irises…and cried from fear (0)

I thought it might be some kind of demon, so I became fearful and recited a number of Surahs. Only Allah could save me now.

Full Story»

How can I repent for my sins if I don’t feel guilty? (15)

After I committed some terrible sins, I felt awful for 3 days. I wish I could get that feeling back again. How can I repent if I don’t feel guilt?

Full Story»

I broke my hymen in a non-haram way and now I’m worried (4)

I am super worried after my female cousin said that no one would trust a girl if she doesn’t bleed on her wedding night.

Full Story»

Anger»

My abusive father is creating family unrest and chaos (6)

My father is not in control of his anger and is constantly picking fights and criticizing all of us. He isn’t religious but preaches to the rest of us!

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My “friends” pressured me into a haram relationship…will Allah forgive me? (2)

Out of loneliness, I befriended the wrong crowd. They convinced me that a relationship before marriage is acceptable in “this day and age.” All I want is for Allah to forgive me.

In-Laws Problems»

Can’t take this life with my in-laws (7)

Me and my husband have decided to move out of his parents home. My husband broke it to his father and his comment was, “Are you going to abandon your mum and dad?”

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

I met a beautiful girl while already engaged, so I prayed Istikhara (11)

While engaged to a girl that I dated, I met another woman, beautiful in both looks and deeds. I was confused what to do so I prayed Istikhara, had a dream, and am wondering what it means.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (18)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My wife has committed Zina during Iddah but wants me back (23)

We mutually divorced on paper. Now she wants to come back to me but confessed that she has committed Zina with a married man. I’m confused as to what to do.

Topics

Search the Web