Brother made sex videos, repented, but the videos still exist (3)

My brother used to work as a pornstar. Now he repented and left porn, but the problem is his videos are all over the internet and he cannot remove them.

Full Story»

Cheated on my boyfriend, want to convert to Islam (3)

I want to convert to Islam but I’m scared. I have no Muslim friends and have so many questions. I have stopped drinking and smoking. However the hijab is a big challenge for me.

Full Story»

Can a Muslim guy talk to his female married cousin? (3)

November 19, 2020 • Category: Cousins, Family, Islamic Answers 2020, Relationships

Is it allowed for a Muslim guy to talk to his married female cousin?

Full Story»

Anger»

My abusive father is creating family unrest and chaos (6)

My father is not in control of his anger and is constantly picking fights and criticizing all of us. He isn’t religious but preaches to the rest of us!

Forced Marriage»

My parents will be upset if I don’t consider this unsuitable proposal (5)

I checked his social media and found that he follows several indecent adult pages. This turned me off, even though my parents are trying to blackmail me into marrying him.

In-Laws Problems»

Am I wrong for divorcing my violent wife? (16)

She began to take her frustrations out on me. So she began to wallahi kick me, stomp on my feet, scratch my face, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (18)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My father commits adultery and hates my mother (3)

My father manipulated us into thinking that my mom was a bad person until we actually hated her. But now I have discovered that my father is an adulterer, liar and abuser.

Topics

Search the Web