Illness and depression (13)

I’m losing myself. Every day I cry, I want to die…

Full Story»

Problems with my co-wife (12)

What should I do regarding my relationship with my husband.  I am not interested in having a friendship with this woman, and I don’t like the how he has handled the situation.

Full Story»

How to regain trust? (1)

His friendship means everything to me. I just want his friendship and trust back.

Full Story»

Toxic family problem (5)

They have mentally and physically abused me, destroyed my mind set, ruined my way of thinking… I have no life, nothing at all.

Full Story»

So worried and scared. I need advice. (3)

I am scared of my sins being exposed. Someone found out and I am scared she will expose me. I can’t eat, sleep or work.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

I hope my sister dies (6)

I am 12. She is 18 and my mum wants her out her life she is useless!! IM CRYING EVERYDAY CAUSE OF HER

In-Laws Problems»

My husband’s family have taken my baby away (10)

The only time I saw my baby was when I was breast-feeding. My mother in law demands for my daughter to call her “mum”.

interracial marriage»

I’m in love with a non muslim man (1)

We soon hope to get married but of course he has to convert first… Interracial marriage is okay for the men in my family but not the woman.

Pornography»

My husband has a porn addiction (22)

Our whole life together he lead this double life… he would stay up at night saying he’s working he would turn me away all because he was addicted to porn…

Secret Marriages»

2 weeks pregnant (14)

I told him I can’t abort. I’ve done so once before in the past and I repented and till this day it haunts me no matter the reasons i did for it to be done.

Topics