I’m his secret second wife, and I want out! (11)

I’m probably very selfish, but I do not accept his wife…I can’t accept her. Why? I’m born in Europe, from a Christian family, and as you know we don’t accept many wives. I’m not ready to accept her, and I will never be. I don’t see her as a sister. I’m depressed, I cry a lot, and I cant stand this situation any more.

Full Story»

Poor family boundaries, and I’m tired of it (1)

I am at a turning point. My father does not care if he is naked in front of me. He doesn’t lower his gaze and I have advised him, but he simply said that he didn’t know I was around. This doesn’t happen once but plenty of times, as our rooms are opposite each other. My mother, on the other hand, does not share the room with him anymore, and has since made the living room entirely hers, even getting dressed in front of my nephews.

Full Story»

Family not allowing my marriage because of caste (1)

I want to marry a guy and we have been in a relationship for 7 years now. His family is also ready with the marriage proposal and have approached my family a number of times. But my family is not agreeing. The only reason they are giving is that the boy is not of our caste, although he is also a Muslim. We have tried convincing them but of no use.

Full Story»

I don’t want to hate my mother, but I do (3)

I think I hate my mother, but I don’t want to. She’s my mother, after all. I also think I’m depressed. I have to give a thesis this semester but I can’t concentrate on my work. I can’t sleep at night, I keep blaming and feeling crap about myself.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

Parents are trying to force me away from the girl I want (3)

I have been researching about solutions for all this, and I found that it’s my right, as well as my duty, to make the right decision for myself…but my parents say that they don’t care about Qur’an and Hadith. They actually blame me that I am hiding behind all this to serve my agenda.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Will I meet my boyfriend in Jannah? (6)

I really love him alot and don’t want to risk my forever without him. So if I die without marrying him, is there a chance I meet him in Jannah?

Forced Marriage»

Arranged Marriage: I do not like him at all but I have slept with him. (6)

I am 18 years old. My parents married my to my cousin whom I had never seen or talked to. I have met him a couple times and in those few times he has tried to be intimate with me. I allowed him earlier in our marriage and I feel so tainted.

In-Laws Problems»

His family is full of hate and drama (3)

There is so much hate in his family. Everybody is disturbed in the mind. I have always had fingers pointed at me for the years I served them. I have been insulted by his family since the first day, and every time I went there. I want to be happy with my husband, and I don’t want anyone in my personal space.

interracial marriage»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (3)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Islamic Answers 2017»

Swapping school for caretaking my sick wife (3)

We would fight often. It was later diagnosed that she was under the influence. She could see things. She got possessed. Either it was that, or she was schizophrenic. I started taking extra, extra care of her.

Pornography»

Sexually Abuse By My Own Family (8)

I just better be off dead and no one will miss me. I just want to die as good Muslim women but I can’t do so if i keep doing what I’m doing now.

Secret Marriages»

Should I go against my father a second time? (3)

My father was fine, however due to people who would like me to marry their own son causing fitna, my dad is now totally against this union. Therefore I feel stuck – please, please, please tell me where I stand in terms of not listening to my father?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Regretful Affair with married man (4)

I am in need of advice. I am a 17 year old girl falling for a married 25 year old man. We used to call everyday for hours when he was at work till he got outside his house. After this we met and committed Zina and this happened every time we met. […]