Arranged Marriage and Parent’s pressure (4)

I think he is marrying me solely for my greencard. His American visa is expiring in September and wants to marry someone before he get deported.

Full Story»

How do I repent? (15)

I’m a Christian. I had premarital sex with my boyfriend during Ramadan.

Full Story»

Regret getting nikkah done (4)

I feel so suffocated. If suicide wasn’t haram i would have ended my life a long time ago.

Full Story»

In love with a Second Women in presence of First Wife (7)

While i know that crossing the line might not be the best option, what would be the right solution for the same in light of Sharia?

Full Story»

Secret Marriage Maybe? (5)

I am Muslim sister who has married a recent Muslim revert but I am scared and worried that I may have done things wrong…

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

Marriage emergency help (8)

My husband has been treating me badly for the last 6 years… He only wants me for sexual need. No family member is offering help and they just tell me to be patient.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Will it ever work out? (1)

Will we still end up together? After doing so much haram? Will Allah still want us to be together?

Forced Marriage»

Forced marriage (4)

My parents want me to get married to this guy they think is perfect for me. But I don’t like him and I don’t think I’ll be happy if I got married to him.

interracial marriage»

White American Girl Trying to Get Approval of Boyfriend’s Muslim Mother (5)

I am trying to respect his and his family’s culture and religion while at the same time trying to figure out a way to let his family know that I am not trying to take their son away from his or their religion.

Pornography»

If I sin during hardship, will this extend my hardship (8)

When in a state of hardship, is my hardship extended when I commit sins or is this all part of the hardship?

Unfaithful Spouse»

How should I face my husband and ask his forgiveness? (6)

I started to fall in love with a certain boy of 22 years, whom live in the same compound, and he happens to be my husband’s nephew.