I have a crush on a famous dancer, could dua bring him to me? (1)

I have a crush on a non-Muslim dancer. I make dua for him so he can come on to the right path and that he accepts Islam. I think if I continue to make dua maybe if Allah wills we can get married.

Full Story»

My narcissistic mother has me in a prison of her making (2)

My abusive mother and enabling family have made my life completely miserable. They do not treat me as an adult, impose all kinds of restrictions on me, threaten me, and call me unthinkable names.

Full Story»

Invitation to Submit Your Question (1)

April 21, 2021 • Category: Islamic Answers 2021, Website Announcements

The login page has now been restored. If you have or had a question you want to ask, feel free to login or register and submit your question.

Full Story»

Anger»

My enraged husband has abandoned me at my parents’ place! (2)

My husband went into a rage whenever I brought up the idea of visiting my parents. Now, he’s flipped a switch and abandoned me at my parents’ while I’m having a miscarriage!

In-Laws Problems»

He doesn’t deliver on promises. I’m at a crossroads (2)

He is a very good talker and promises me the world but has never really delivered on any promise. Other times, he speaks to me like dirt. Our children don’t mind being away from him. I am so confused about whether to go back or not.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (20)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Did my husband have an emotional affair? (1)

Mu husband started doing therapy for his own personal reasons and he opened up to me about a girl that he met online in 2016 in a different country, and who he seems to be in love with.

Topics

Search the Web