Does Allah hate me? (2)

I am so stressed out… feeling like committing suicide… why is Allah doing this to us?

Full Story»

Istikhara meaning and interpretation (0)

From the very beginning I have been having problems with my husband. We just don’t have the love between us.

Full Story»

Anxiety (0)

Is it inappropriate or sinful to dream about someone you love as your future husband?

Full Story»

Self esteem of being a Muslimah (1)

How to know if one has low self esteem being a Muslimah and how can a woman avoid it?

Full Story»

Mild ED – Should I marry? (1)

***This post relates to male sexual dysfunction.***

Full Story»

Parents of girl not permitting for marriage in non syed family. (1)

What are the rights of a girl if her parents are not willing in such case even after all efforts are made.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

Husband having a kid with the 2nd wife (4)

I’m worried that if she has a child she will make things a lot worse for me. I’m scared of the outcome.

Forced Marriage»

My family is forcing me to marry my first cousin (4)

My parents first forced me but now they are with me. But my auntie (cousin’s mother) is not ready to accept my decision.

interracial marriage»

Parents unaccepting of interracial marriage (3)

My mother can’t see an interracial marriage being right for me or our family. She says there will be too may troubles.

Pornography»

Forgiveness from Allah for major sins I committed in Ramadan (6)

I watched porn sites with him… Suddenly one day I committed zina with him who is non-Muslim. I want to repent.

Secret Marriages»

Marriage Guidance (3)

Kindly provide us with guidance, their marriage is about to end.