My wife is disobedient to me and has anger issues (9)

My long distance marriage with my wife wasn’t working and coronavirus affected my job, so I moved back in with my difficult wife who is disobedient to me and confides in her sisters for everything, rather than me.

Full Story»

I chose my girl over Allah and am having a crisis of faith (1)

Allah is most merciful, I thought he’ll let it work out and, I wouldn’t have to lose my Lord nor my love. But in the end, I lost both.

Full Story»

Should a son always be near his elderly parents, or are there exceptions? (0)

She wants them to move near her mother, while he wants to stay close to his parents. Which is more Islamically correct?

Full Story»

I saw my girlfriend in a dream following Istikhara (1)

My mother refuses to bless us for marriage. After Istikhara, I had a dream in which my girlfriend was wearing a red shirt.

Full Story»

Anger»

I found true love after Nikah with another. Can I divorce? (24)

While engaged to the man I was forced to by my parents, I met a man that I love at University. My fiance is so rude to me and only likes my body…not who I am as a person. Is it ok if I get divorced and remarry?

In-Laws Problems»

I’m 40 years old but my mother won’t let go! (7)

Most of the time, I calm my heart saying that this is a test Allah has given me, but my mother interferes in my professional decisions, married life/dealing with wife, our kids’ upbringing, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

My husband neglects my needs and takes no responsibility for it! (7)

My husband is irresponsible towards me and my feelings. He has other friends who are girls, and has currently totally abandoned me. He bears no responsibility for any of these actions so I am contemplating Khula.

Secret Marriages»

Should I tell my first wife about my secret second wife? (2)

My youngest son says that as a Muslim man, truth is incumbent upon me and I cannot lie to my first wife. I love both my sons and do not want to lose their respect but which son do I listen to?

Topics

Search the Web