Need advice about my engagement (2)

I don’t want to upset my mom but at the same time I don’t want to waste my time.

Full Story»

Confusing istiqara outcome (1)

I haven’t seen the guy I love in my dreams at all.

Full Story»

Help – 16, Hypersexual and Hopeless (3)

I am a 16 year old girl. My problem… well, you can see by he title.

Full Story»

Rude man (1)

I think I am a rude person. I wish to stop, and be a nice man for my future wife. Sometimes I fear, if I get angry I might end up smacking my wife.

Full Story»

Husband not getting intimate. (4)

We haven’t consummated and now I’m also scared of developing something between us. I’m confused and I can’t imagine living with this guy for the rest of my life…

Full Story»

Breaking promises to Allah (1)

I prayed to Allah “Oh Allah, if I make this wrong again, you must make my death as a kafir.”

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

When to stop making same dua over and over? (4)

Please someone help me I’m heart broken I cry every night and all throughout the day.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

How should I guide my friend? (3)

She is dating a guy and even though she knows its wrong she cant sort of control herself from not doing so.

In-Laws Problems»

Family or husband (5)

I don’t want to disappoint my parents but I also don’t want to live with regrets.

Secret Marriages»

2 weeks pregnant (12)

I told him I can’t abort. I’ve done so once before in the past and I repented and till this day it haunts me no matter the reasons i did for it to be done.