Do I have to be friendly to my child’s father’s family? (3)

When I bring my daughter over, they invite me to come inside.  I truly want to leave their home because in my heart. I’m still hurt and I cant even smile be happy when I’m there.  I feel like it might be rude to just drop off my daughter and leave. Is it wrong for me to do that ?

Full Story»

My husband would rather work and play on Playstation than be with me (0)

When my husband comes home from work he wants to sit playing on his play station or sit on his own with his earphones in.

Full Story»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (0)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

Depressed – My mom is having an online affair (6)

All I really need is some help. I’m totally broken and sometimes I fear that I might do something crazy, kill myself maybe but I have a sister who’s just 8 yrs and just like a daughter to me.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

I’m 15 and I Want To Marry The Girl I Love (4)

I’m 15 and i know that I’m young and i have been dating my girlfriend she is 15 for the past 1 and a half years…and i had committed zina kissing (no penetration). i want to marry her.

In-Laws Problems»

Recently married and feel like a slave to in-laws (15)

I told my husband I want to work after marriage and he agreed, but his family want me to be the family cook. And the father-in-law monitors my movements constantly.

interracial marriage»

Secret Marriage Maybe? (6)

I am Muslim sister who has married a recent Muslim revert but I am scared and worried that I may have done things wrong…

Pornography»

Sexually Abuse By My Own Family (8)

I just better be off dead and no one will miss me. I just want to die as good Muslim women but I can’t do so if i keep doing what I’m doing now.