I am nothing without her (0)

I hallucinate…when I close my eyes, I talk with her, and then after a certain period, she vanishes.

Full Story»

I drank alcohol at a party but want to pray. My peers think otherwise. (2)

I am a practicing Muslim but committed a sin. Will Allah welcome me back?

Full Story»

My future mother-in-law refuses to initiate relations in an acceptable manner (2)

I think my future mother-in-law is insecure about our marriage. She compares her own beauty to that of my future husband’s girlfriends!

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

My mother is stealing from father to send relatives money! (2)

My mom has had magic done on her by one of our relatives abroad. The relatives keep asking for money and my mom complies!

Anger»

If Allah has already written a bad fate for me, why should I even pray? (4)

I am so angry at Allah for giving me limitations that prevent happiness. If Allah has already written my fate, why would I even bother praying for it?

In-Laws Problems»

I’m 40 years old but my mother won’t let go! (7)

Most of the time, I calm my heart saying that this is a test Allah has given me, but my mother interferes in my professional decisions, married life/dealing with wife, our kids’ upbringing, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Should I tell my first wife about my secret second wife? (10)

My youngest son says that as a Muslim man, truth is incumbent upon me and I cannot lie to my first wife. I love both my sons and do not want to lose their respect but which son do I listen to?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Jinn possession has caused my wife to commit adultery. (2)

Should I divorce my wife? She was unresponsive to Ruqyah and I don’t know what other options I have at this point.

Topics

Search the Web