Mother will not let me become a commerical pilot because I am a girl! (2)

If I marry a righteous Muslim man, he will not mind me being a pilot and would take care of the house and kids when I am gone because they are OUR house and OUR kids, not mine only, not ask me to give up my dream to serve him like a maid. Why can’t my mother see this?

Full Story»

I love my Muslim boyfriend but he already has a wife. Does Islam allow this? (3)

It is wrong that I am “the other woman,” but he insisted that he cared for me and that the things that he has can also be mine because it’s “haram” if he didn’t care for me.

Full Story»

I delayed intimacy with my husband due to my in-laws but now regret it (4)

Although we have moved out of my in-laws’, I still think about how much pain they gave me, and how they wronged me. This is affecting my marriage.

Full Story»

He finally came around but I’m now engaged to another! (6)

Should I break it off so I can marry the other guy? Please advise as I am going through a mental breakdown, crying day and night without eating.

Full Story»

Where can I find a good revert Muslim man to marry? (1)

I prefer to meet and marry a Revert Muslim, if possible.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

My mother is stealing from father to send relatives money! (2)

My mom has had magic done on her by one of our relatives abroad. The relatives keep asking for money and my mom complies!

Anger»

Family dysfunction has resulted in a scarcity of suitable marriage proposals (2)

My father married thrice, which has made my goal of finding a suitable spouse extremely difficult. We have no connections, no money. I have simply not been lucky in matters of love.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

I knew my family wouldn’t approve of our marriage, but I was weak. (6)

I met this boy many years ago and we struck up a haram relationship. Now he has moved to this town just for me while I have realized this is haram…What do I do?

In-Laws Problems»

I’m 40 years old but my mother won’t let go! (7)

Most of the time, I calm my heart saying that this is a test Allah has given me, but my mother interferes in my professional decisions, married life/dealing with wife, our kids’ upbringing, etc.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Should I tell my first wife about my secret second wife? (11)

My youngest son says that as a Muslim man, truth is incumbent upon me and I cannot lie to my first wife. I love both my sons and do not want to lose their respect but which son do I listen to?

Unfaithful Spouse»

I wish to leave my cheating husband and take the children with me (5)

My husband has been explicitly talking to other ladies, even going as far as sending inappropriate pictures and videos and attempting to meet up with them.

Topics

Search the Web