I cheated and now my wife doesn´t trust me, even though I have changed (21)

Even though I have changed myself and ready to give in to everything that my wife wants, still she feels that she is the lone one suffering in this marriage. I have done and want to do everything to make her feel good and positive about our relationship but it’s somehow never enough, and the reason is because of what has happened. I can’t go in the past and redo it.

Full Story»

Husband is extremely verbally abusive, is it my fault? (6)

I have tried to speak with him in calmer times to explain that his behaviour of getting angry over minuscule things then blaming me for his vile language is a classic example of verbal and emotional abuse, and suggested we look into counselling or advice from any Imam, Sheikh, scholar etc that he feels comfortable to speak with, but he refuses.

Full Story»

Can´t help loving him, don´t know what to do (2)

We were together maybe a week or so just texting and video calls. He introduced his siblings (they were younger). He asked me to meet him after college, I simply said no and he was kind of upset that I don’t trust him. I told I did, but I was not comfortable plus I can’t cheat my parents. He understood and promised he won’t ever do that again.

Full Story»

My violent father has trapped me in an arranged marriage (4)

Someone from my college has proposed marriage for me to my father, but since he is not from a wealthy family my father declined it. he is a practicing Muslim and his family also loves me. My father has rejected the proposal, and now he has chosen someone wealthy for me. Even though I don’t like the guy I cant do anything, because he will beat my mother and me up.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

Poor family boundaries, and I’m tired of it (2)

I am at a turning point. My father does not care if he is naked in front of me. He doesn’t lower his gaze and I have advised him, but he simply said that he didn’t know I was around. This doesn’t happen once but plenty of times, as our rooms are opposite each other. My mother, on the other hand, does not share the room with him anymore, and has since made the living room entirely hers, even getting dressed in front of my nephews.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Will I meet my boyfriend in Jannah? (6)

I really love him alot and don’t want to risk my forever without him. So if I die without marrying him, is there a chance I meet him in Jannah?

Forced Marriage»

Arranged Marriage: I do not like him at all but I have slept with him. (6)

I am 18 years old. My parents married my to my cousin whom I had never seen or talked to. I have met him a couple times and in those few times he has tried to be intimate with me. I allowed him earlier in our marriage and I feel so tainted.

In-Laws Problems»

His family is full of hate and drama (3)

There is so much hate in his family. Everybody is disturbed in the mind. I have always had fingers pointed at me for the years I served them. I have been insulted by his family since the first day, and every time I went there. I want to be happy with my husband, and I don’t want anyone in my personal space.

interracial marriage»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (3)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Islamic Answers 2017»

Swapping school for caretaking my sick wife (3)

We would fight often. It was later diagnosed that she was under the influence. She could see things. She got possessed. Either it was that, or she was schizophrenic. I started taking extra, extra care of her.

Pornography»

Lifelong masturbation and porn addiction has left me feeling suicidal (6)

I got introduced to the concept of masturbation and sex when i was 10 years old. I am 28 now and I am going through an existential crises. I dont understand the purpose of my life anymore.

Secret Marriages»

I’m his secret second wife, and I want out! (13)

I’m probably very selfish, but I do not accept his wife…I can’t accept her. Why? I’m born in Europe, from a Christian family, and as you know we don’t accept many wives. I’m not ready to accept her, and I will never be. I don’t see her as a sister. I’m depressed, I cry a lot, and I cant stand this situation any more.

Unfaithful Spouse»

Regretful Affair with married man (4)

I am in need of advice. I am a 17 year old girl falling for a married 25 year old man. We used to call everyday for hours when he was at work till he got outside his house. After this we met and committed Zina and this happened every time we met. […]

Recent Comments

Topics