My husband use this frequently “myri taraf say tum farig ho” (1)

my husband use this sentence frequently: “myri taraf say tum farig ho” – whenever he is in bad mood or when we fight on any topic.

Full Story»

Parents will not let us marry because of caste (1)

For me he is very ideal and perfect. Then what should i do? Is there any concept of caste in islam??? i don’t want to leave him.

Full Story»

How should I deal with my abusive husband? (4)

He made my nose bleed lots of time, I get bruises on my face and hands all the time. He hits me on my head very hard (I might get a brain stroke), slaps me hard, punches me, kicks me. He is unbearable.

Full Story»

I married, had an abortion, and got divorced (2)

i got pregnant i don’t know what happened I found myself thinking of getting an abortion. to which I did SubhannAllah. how it happened I can’t recall.. afterwards we divorced

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

Lifelong masturbation and porn addiction has left me feeling suicidal (4)

I got introduced to the concept of masturbation and sex when i was 10 years old. I am 28 now and I am going through an existential crises. I dont understand the purpose of my life anymore.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

I’m 15 and I Want To Marry The Girl I Love (4)

I’m 15 and i know that I’m young and i have been dating my girlfriend she is 15 for the past 1 and a half years…and i had committed zina kissing (no penetration). i want to marry her.

Forced Marriage»

Arranged Marriage: I do not like him at all but I have slept with him. (6)

I am 18 years old. My parents married my to my cousin whom I had never seen or talked to. I have met him a couple times and in those few times he has tried to be intimate with me. I allowed him earlier in our marriage and I feel so tainted.

In-Laws Problems»

How to balance between a controlling mother and wife (3)

My mother-in-law recently bad-mouthed my mother, which she found out about. Now she laments that her sons don’t stand up for her and she has no one to make people respect her. When I tried to explain that I have very little control over my in-laws, she suggested to send my wife back to her home to ‘teach my in-laws a lesson’.

interracial marriage»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (1)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Islamic Answers 2017»

“I do”, or set him free? (5)

am a Christian who unintentionally fell deeply in love with a Muslim man. We knew each other for almost 2 years, and spent a lot of time together. He wanted to marry me from the very beginning, but I told him to wait because we have enough time to know each other more everyday. The second time he asked me I got so confused, with a lot of questions in my mind.

Pornography»

Sexually Abuse By My Own Family (8)

I just better be off dead and no one will miss me. I just want to die as good Muslim women but I can’t do so if i keep doing what I’m doing now.

Secret Marriages»

Want to quit zina! Shall I have a secret nikah? (4)

The sexual desires of mine are at peak and I really need to fulfill them. I want to secretly Nikah with someone (any girl) and keep the physical relation for couple of years.

Unfaithful Spouse»

Trust issue with fiance (5)

My fiance kept texting and calling me on daily basis. After the first day itself he started talking about other beautiful girls he met and saw on the road.