Older kids bullying me because of my looks (0)

February 24, 2020 • Category: Bullying, Children, Hurt, Islamic Answers 2020, School

My name is Hamsa and I am in Middle school. I am getting bullied by people by people bigger than me and I can’t do anything about it.

Full Story»

Nabi Booti plant to help conceive? (305)

January 11, 2010 • Category: Islamic Answers 2010, Pregnancy

I bought Nabi Booti from Madina, Saudi Arabia for someone I know. I was told that its to help women conceive. I am not sure if it should be used and if so than how it should be used.

– Tahira

Full Story»

Anger»

Drunken husband having an affair, I have no money to leave (4)

I am married 10 years to a man having an illegal affair with a Christian nurse working in Dubai. He is also a chain drunk. He spends all his money for her happiness.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My cousins are astray…how do I advise them? (2)

It turns out that my cousin is dating this drunkard, drug addict guy, and that she even plans to marry him as soon as possible…she doesn’t even want to continue with her studies!

Forced Marriage»

Getting pressured to marry someone I hate, I want to die (4)

I recently turned 18. I am being pressured to marry a first cousin who I hate because he bullied me all through my childhood. I want to die now because I feel like I would be eventually forced to say yes.

In-Laws Problems»

My Mother-in-law has no respect for boundaries! (1)

My mother in law came out of the house screaming and shouting in the street, telling me all the bad things my husband had done in his life. She then decided to call the police on my husband…she must have claimed he was being violent or something to get them to attend.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

I don’t have a Wali and my mother is haunted by Jinns (2)

We want to get nikkah without telling our parents. And when he has a career after his degree), then we would approach our parents for a proper marriage.

Unfaithful Spouse»

Pregnant with abusive husband’s baby (2)

I am 5 weeks pregnant but I am very worried because my husband is abusive and irresponsible.

Topics

Search the Web