Affair with married man (3)

April 17, 2019 • Category: Unanswered Questions

I am in need of advice. I am a 17 year old girl falling for a married 25 year old man. We used to call everyday for hours when he was at work till he got outside his house. After this we met and committed Zina and this happened every time we met. […]

Full Story»

Engaged to one man, But love another (0)

I loved somebody so so so much. But I got engaged to a person who love me so much but I have no feelings for him. My love doesn’t even know that I love him. I am so heartbroken. I want to discuss it with my teacher(we have an emotional contact). But I hesitate […]

Full Story»

Younger husband cannot maintain an erection (0)

April 16, 2019 • Category: Impotence, Islamic Answers 2019, Sexual Intercourse

When we have sex my husband says he doesn’t enjoy it with me. This makes me feel so unhappy and I feel like I have done something wrong.

Full Story»

Will I meet my boyfriend in Jannah? (3)

I really love him alot and don’t want to risk my forever without him. So if I die without marrying him, is there a chance I meet him in Jannah?

Full Story»

Give charity to marry a non-Muslim? (0)

My brother wants to marry a non-Muslim. If my parents give charity in his name will that help?

Full Story»

Dysfunctional Family: No one acts responsibly (1)

I come from a middle income household, a very loving family but the problem is that no one acts responsibly in my family so much so that their recklessness have the to potential to put us all out in the street.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

This marriage is a nightmare (13)

My marriage from day one has had more downs than ups, i feel like im in a nightmare, i want this marriage to end.

Anger»

I am angry at Allah for not getting me married (7)

I have faced problems in my life before too, but this time it’s too overwhelming. I had really bad depression and anxiety, even then I never lost hope in Allah swt. But this time it’s very different, and I really hate this feeling. I feel that Allah is not accepting my duas. I get all negative thoughts in my head, and I’m so scared to say this- but sometimes I get angry at Allah.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Forced Marriage»

Arranged Marriage: I do not like him at all but I have slept with him. (6)

I am 18 years old. My parents married my to my cousin whom I had never seen or talked to. I have met him a couple times and in those few times he has tried to be intimate with me. I allowed him earlier in our marriage and I feel so tainted.

In-Laws Problems»

How to balance between a controlling mother and wife (3)

My mother-in-law recently bad-mouthed my mother, which she found out about. Now she laments that her sons don’t stand up for her and she has no one to make people respect her. When I tried to explain that I have very little control over my in-laws, she suggested to send my wife back to her home to ‘teach my in-laws a lesson’.

interracial marriage»

I’m South Asian he’s Arab, how can I convince my parents to accept him? (1)

I am almost 18, and I have met someone I want to marry. We are only best friends right now, but we have spoken about  marriage. But I am South Asian in London and he is Arab living in his country.

Islamic Answers 2017»

Swapping school for caretaking my sick wife (3)

We would fight often. It was later diagnosed that she was under the influence. She could see things. She got possessed. Either it was that, or she was schizophrenic. I started taking extra, extra care of her.

Pornography»

Sexually Abuse By My Own Family (8)

I just better be off dead and no one will miss me. I just want to die as good Muslim women but I can’t do so if i keep doing what I’m doing now.

Secret Marriages»

Parents refusing marriage because of his salary (0)

Assalamu3aleykom Im a 23 years girl, living in Europe, from immigrant parents. To make a summary of my situation: i’m trying to convince my parents since 8 months to get married with somebody i really love. He’s somebody very serious about religion, his character is very strong and he’s a very respectable person. He’s working […]

Unfaithful Spouse»

Trust issue with fiance (5)

My fiance kept texting and calling me on daily basis. After the first day itself he started talking about other beautiful girls he met and saw on the road.