My mother is upset because I won’t marry my cousin (1)

My mother tried to force me to marry an Afghan female cousin back home, but isn’t that against the teachings of Islam on more than one count?

Full Story»

I can’t “get over” my coworker and move on (0)

A guy at my workplace always said he cared for me, so I started having feelings for him. After I caught him with another woman, he started ignoring me. How do I get over him?

Full Story»

Anger»

My son was stolen by my ex-wife (1)

Salam wa alakum, I want to start by saying that i am not super strong Muslim but i believe in Allah and the last Prophet. I can write a lot but im going to try to be short in my writing. I have been happy married for many years, and of course we had our […]

Forced Marriage»

My parents will be upset if I don’t consider this unsuitable proposal (5)

I checked his social media and found that he follows several indecent adult pages. This turned me off, even though my parents are trying to blackmail me into marrying him.

In-Laws Problems»

He doesn’t deliver on promises. I’m at a crossroads (2)

He is a very good talker and promises me the world but has never really delivered on any promise. Other times, he speaks to me like dirt. Our children don’t mind being away from him. I am so confused about whether to go back or not.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (20)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Did my husband have an emotional affair? (1)

Mu husband started doing therapy for his own personal reasons and he opened up to me about a girl that he met online in 2016 in a different country, and who he seems to be in love with.

Topics

Search the Web