My pornography addiction is haunting me (23)

I am addicted to pornography and I’ve been trying to stop for years, to no avail. I don’t feel like living at this point. Does Allah dislike me, and what can I do to stop and recover?

Full Story»

We are living separate lives even though we are married (6)

I was never shown what he earns or where he spends, while he has complete control over my salary! I have also caught him multiple times talking to girls through a dating site. I have come to the point where I feel separation is the only way I could get some peace.

Full Story»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (14)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Full Story»

Anger»

Totally in love with non-Muslim man, what is the solution? (2)

There’s really no solution for me and I feel like my whole world is falling apart. I don’t want to find anyone else because they’re not him and that kills me.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My cousins are astray…how do I advise them? (2)

It turns out that my cousin is dating this drunkard, drug addict guy, and that she even plans to marry him as soon as possible…she doesn’t even want to continue with her studies!

Forced Marriage»

She says her marriage to me was forced and she doesn’t want it (4)

She is saying that this Nikkah is not valid because it was forced. But I’m confused because she said she wanted to try. Now she wants to get out of it using “forced marriage hadith.”

In-Laws Problems»

My Mother-in-law has no respect for boundaries! (1)

My mother in law came out of the house screaming and shouting in the street, telling me all the bad things my husband had done in his life. She then decided to call the police on my husband…she must have claimed he was being violent or something to get them to attend.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

I don’t know if I am still a Muslim or not? (5)

I am trying to get Allah but I cannot. 4 years have past my trying. But the result is zero. I pray five time but I cannot find Allah.

Secret Marriages»

I don’t have a Wali and my mother is haunted by Jinns (2)

We want to get nikkah without telling our parents. And when he has a career after his degree), then we would approach our parents for a proper marriage.

Unfaithful Spouse»

My wife has committed Zina during Iddah but wants me back (19)

We mutually divorced on paper. Now she wants to come back to me but confessed that she has committed Zina with a married man. I’m confused as to what to do.

Topics

Search the Web