He won’t admit to smoking, drinking, or abuse. Should I get divorced? (4)

My husband, with whom I am in a long-distance marriage, won’t admit to or give up alcohol or smoking. What can I do to bring him back on the straight path?

Full Story»

Eid Mubarak! (1)

May 12, 2021 • Category: Website Announcements

Eid Mubarak to all our readers, blessed Eid, and may Allah accept our fasting and our prayers, and grant us our dua’, and forgive our sins, and make us among the people of Jannah.

As we enjoy ourselves on Eid, attending Eid salat by the thousands, satisfying ourselves with traditional sweets, and spending time with family and friends, let’s remember those who will continue to go hungry every day.

Full Story»

Having dark thoughts since forced engagement (5)

It started when my mother agreed to a proposal on my behalf without my consent. I wasn’t raised to expect such things: to expect that my wishes could be overlooked.

Full Story»

I have a crush on a famous dancer, could dua bring him to me? (1)

I have a crush on a non-Muslim dancer. I make dua for him so he can come on to the right path and that he accepts Islam. I think if I continue to make dua maybe if Allah wills we can get married.

Full Story»

Eid Message from Imam Zaid Shakir (9)

We have all been blessed to gather on the ‘Eid day in safety and security. We should never forget those who are gathering in the shadow of tanks and cannons.

Full Story»

Anger»

My enraged husband has abandoned me at my parents’ place! (2)

My husband went into a rage whenever I brought up the idea of visiting my parents. Now, he’s flipped a switch and abandoned me at my parents’ while I’m having a miscarriage!

In-Laws Problems»

He doesn’t deliver on promises. I’m at a crossroads (2)

He is a very good talker and promises me the world but has never really delivered on any promise. Other times, he speaks to me like dirt. Our children don’t mind being away from him. I am so confused about whether to go back or not.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (20)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

Did my husband have an emotional affair? (1)

Mu husband started doing therapy for his own personal reasons and he opened up to me about a girl that he met online in 2016 in a different country, and who he seems to be in love with.

Topics

Search the Web