Divorced by husband I love (3)

He didn’t say talaq, nor wrote it or anything, but he made the official divorce papers without my presence even… Allah hates divorces, so why my religious man did this?

Full Story»

No intimacy with wife (5)

We have been intimate during the pregnancy but she was the one who initiated it. I have been very close to her during the pregnancy but not affectionate enough.

Full Story»

Im a teen and very depressed/suicidal/self-harmer (9)

I have tried finding the purpose of life but every day I wish I was dead.

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Forced Marriage»

Force Marriage and Divorce (5)

My family think that I am agree with this marriage. Please guide me in the light of hadith and shariah.

In-Laws Problems»

In-laws live with us and driving me crazy (4)

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law live with us even though they have their own houses. I don’t know how to cope with this.

interracial marriage»

I’m in love with a non muslim man (1)

We soon hope to get married but of course he has to convert first… Interracial marriage is okay for the men in my family but not the woman.

Unfaithful Spouse»

Should I divorce or stay in this marriage? (11)

My father knows a bit about our difficulties and suggests we separate not divorce. I am worried that wont solve my problems as I am now at the end of my tether.

Topics