What should I do!! (3)

Our parents are really happy for us and support us, they just don’t know how soon we want to get married.

Full Story»

Unmarried at 29. How to deal with the societal pressure and resentment? (10)

I’d like to know how one can deal with the pressure and social anxiety about being unmarried in the late 20s while everyone around them gets hitched.

Full Story»

I don’t have feelings for my husband (3)

I’m dealing with depression, I sleep with tears in my eyes overnight, I smoke, I cut myself, nothing makes me happy…

Full Story»

Removing veil in front of non-mahram. Help!! (13)

I am going on Umrah. I am niqabi. But according to Hanafi law, you cannot cover face whilst performing tawaf…

Full Story»

Parents won’t ever Agree to Marrying Him (0)

He is a practising Muslim. My mum won’t listen and keeps saying that shaytaan is influencing me.

Full Story»

Nikah without marriage? (2)

By law in my country it’s illegal to get married under 18…

Full Story»

Amulets (Taw'eez / Tameemah)»

Amulets and the evil eye (11)

I just want to know the exact situation that what is happening in my house and with my family. Is my family suffering from black magic? And who has done this?

Anger»

Rude man (5)

I think I am a rude person. I wish to stop, and be a nice man for my future wife. Sometimes I fear, if I get angry I might end up smacking my wife.

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

How should I guide my friend? (3)

She is dating a guy and even though she knows its wrong she cant sort of control herself from not doing so.

Secret Marriages»

2 weeks pregnant (12)

I told him I can’t abort. I’ve done so once before in the past and I repented and till this day it haunts me no matter the reasons i did for it to be done.