He loves me, he loves me not… (1)

I am a teenager but I am in love with my cousin. How do I ascertain his feelings? Should I wait?

Full Story»

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

Husband treats me badly, I want my ex-boyfriend (1)

After a seven year relationship with my ex, I got married to someone else. But I still have feelings for my boyfriend, and am stuck between the two.

Forced Marriage»

I changed my mind after Istikhara but my parents are guilting me (2)

A man proposed to me and I accepted, which made my parents happy. However, I prayed Istikhara, and now they are guilt-tripping me for changing my mind.

In-Laws Problems»

He won’t admit to smoking, drinking, or abuse. Should I get divorced? (5)

My husband, with whom I am in a long-distance marriage, won’t admit to or give up alcohol or smoking. What can I do to bring him back on the straight path?

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Pornography»

My husband neglects my needs and takes no responsibility for it! (6)

My husband is irresponsible towards me and my feelings. He has other friends who are girls, and has currently totally abandoned me. He bears no responsibility for any of these actions so I am contemplating Khula.

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikah first, then renew it publicly? (4)

Can we get married secretly? Then, when our parents decide the date we renew the nikah? Cause it’s now a year and they are still postponing.

Unfaithful Spouse»

Did my husband have an emotional affair? (1)

Mu husband started doing therapy for his own personal reasons and he opened up to me about a girl that he met online in 2016 in a different country, and who he seems to be in love with.

Topics

Search the Web