My parents practice Islam, but they don’t read the five daily salah – how can I pray in secret? (5)

Should I read my salah in secret, as I’ve been trying to do? Or should I try and explain this to my parents… and, if so, how exactly would I go about doing this?

Full Story»

Am I wrong for divorcing my violent wife? (12)

She began to take her frustrations out on me. So she began to wallahi kick me, stomp on my feet, scratch my face, etc.

Full Story»

Can I cheat on tests? School doesn’t matter anyways. (5)

I want to look online for answers during tests and homework because I’m not going to learn the material anyways, even if I try.

Full Story»

Three weird dreams, what do they mean? (1)

September 11, 2020 • Category: Dream Interpretation, Islamic Answers 2020

I dream my family members are talking and I’m seeing them but I can’t talk to them. then eventually my sister woke me from dream. It felt so real.

Full Story»

Anger»

My abusive father is creating family unrest and chaos (6)

My father is not in control of his anger and is constantly picking fights and criticizing all of us. He isn’t religious but preaches to the rest of us!

Boyfriends and Girlfriends»

My “friends” pressured me into a haram relationship…will Allah forgive me? (2)

Out of loneliness, I befriended the wrong crowd. They convinced me that a relationship before marriage is acceptable in “this day and age.” All I want is for Allah to forgive me.

Forced Marriage»

My parents will be upset if I don’t consider this unsuitable proposal (5)

I checked his social media and found that he follows several indecent adult pages. This turned me off, even though my parents are trying to blackmail me into marrying him.

In-Laws Problems»

My husband is not standing up for me against his parents (11)

I don’t feel like talking to my husband because despite my In-laws’ controlling behavior, he has not taken my side or gotten us a place of our own.

Islamic Answers 2017»

I wanted to overlook his bad past (4)

I wasn’t planning on judging him for mistakes he made in the past, but when I started to get to know him better, I realized that he wasn’t really the person I thought he was when I first met him. I still decided that I wanted to be with him in hope that he’d change.

Secret Marriages»

Can my same-sex love interest be my soulmate in Jannah? (18)

We have a connection that is indescribable, powerful, magical, breath-taking…If we love a person of the same sex but are unable to have a relationship with them in dunya for obvious reasons, will we get our chance to be with them in the hereafter?

Unfaithful Spouse»

My wife has committed Zina during Iddah but wants me back (23)

We mutually divorced on paper. Now she wants to come back to me but confessed that she has committed Zina with a married man. I’m confused as to what to do.

Topics

Search the Web