Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Questions about my divorce document

Divorce decree

My ex husband divorced me in 1998. He faxed me arabic paper that he said it's our divorce paper and pay me divorce money.. Is that real divorce? Is it legally registered? The fax copy was lost. Where  I can  get an extract copy of that divorce for my personal use?


Tagged as: , , , , ,

1 Responses »

  1. Ask a lawyer , it depends on your countrys law , also clairify if its considered a divorce through a scholar or imam

Leave a Response