Trying to conceive, need a dua’ to get pregnant

How to get pregnant with the new technology

I am married for 7 months and trying to conceive but not able to conceive.

Plz help me i am worried.  i am very tensed.

plz give me some dua to recite. plzzz.

- muntaha

Tagged as: , , , ,

1. Asalamulkium. My age is 17 now.im married since 1 year now..nd i tried to be prgnat.actually my husb is nly 1 son in his famly nd me the first daughter of my fmly nd im frm a join famly..soo all r expecting frm me a baby..bt its allahs wish..whn he wants to grand me a child thn nly he will...bt im waiting fr it in sha allah...nd im frm Bangladesh bt i stay in oman..i grown up in oman nly..so everyone thinks tht we r hving medicen nd all nt to hv baby or lik aftr som year wil hv aftr enjoying..nd whn ever i call in bangladesh to my fmlys nd frnds thy all nly ask me one question is tht whn u ll hv baby...fr ths reson im nt feeling to go Bangladesh nly..so in sha allah i hope allah grand me an Angel soon... pray fr me...

• Hello liza may alalh grant your wish of having a baby. Start praying tahajud and ask allah U will surely get it.No wish can be denied in this moment of prayer.do try it. May allah bless u with wisest children i will also pray for u inshallah.

2. Do tahjud namaz.. its very powerful.. i did it and i got pregnant on the same month itself

3. As salaamu alaikum.
    Read "ya warisu" (it's one of the 99 names of Allah) 100 times or more after every namaz. Read darud Sharif 11 times before and after this tazbi. Also read "Rabbi- la tehzhirni far dow weh anteh khairul waritheen" after every namaz.
    Meaning: Oh my Lord! Leave me not single (childless) though you are the best of inheritors.

Insha Allah you will be blessed with a baby soon. It worked for me. Alhamdulillah.

4. Meri shadi ko 2 saal 2 mahine ho choke hai lekin abi tk koi baby nhi hai..Maine doctor ko dikhaya muje thyored hai mai medicine le rahi hu or namaz b pdhti hu wazifa b kia ta lykin abi tk koi gudnews nhi aai....plz mujhe koi accha sa wazifa btaiy plzzz help me plzzzz

5. Salaamaleikum, please read my previous messages I have a lot of duas in that.

6. Meri shadi ko 5 months Ho gy hain N Abi tk koi guy news ni m too much worried plz tel me wazifa

7. salaam sister, I have hormonal issue/ problem and the doctors said I can not have baby , please help. Jazzaka Allah.

• Hello Layla

I was trying for a baby too and doctors had diagnosed me with pcos which makes the woman take longer to concieve, I read these duas and made this taweez which consists of writing few verses of Quran from Surah Maryam with saffron and tying it on stomach, mashallah within a month I conceived. I am providing these duas for everyone. Hope everyone conceives soon, and there are a few duas to safeguard a woman from miscarriages too

DU-A’A 221 If there is no birth of a child within reasonable time recite the following portion of verse 89 of Sura Anbiya 3 times after every obligatory salat.

O my Lord, do not leave me alone (childless), though You are the best of inheritors.

RABBI LAA TAD’ARNEE FARDAW WA ANTA KHAYRUL WAARITHEEN

DU-A’A 222 If there is no both of a child for a very long period recite the following portion of verse 38 of Ali Imran as many times as possible.

O Lord, bestow on me a goodly offspring from You; verily, You are the hearer of prayer.

RABBI HAB LEE MIL LADUNKA D’URRIYYATAN T’AYYIBAH INNAKA SAMEE-U’D DU-A’AA

DU-A’A 224 Carry out the following a’mal taught by Imam Muhammad bin Ali al Baqir to have a child.

Glory be to Allah. (70 times)

I seek forgiveness from Allah. (10 times)

Glory be to Allah. (9 times)

SUBH’AANALLAAH

ASTAGHFIRULLAAH

SUBH’AANALLAAH

after reciting the above , read the dua given below and pray for the child. Allah will soon gift you one Inshallah.

Seek forgiveness of your Lord. Verily He is ever most forgiving.

He will send you abundant rain from the heaven.

And will help you with wealth and sons, and will make for you gardens, and will make for you rivers.

ASTAGHFIROO RABBAKUM INNAHOO KAANA GHAFFAARAA

YURSILIS SAMAAA – A A’LAYKUM MIDRAARAA

WA YUMDIDKUM BI-AMWAALIW WA BANEENA WA YAJ-A’L LAKUM JANNATIW WA YAJ-A’L LAKUM ANHAARAA

• ASA sister, on top of my hormonal issue / problem and the DR said I won't have baby, I did not get my period on January it suppose to come 1/13/17 . Im so worry . pls help me and pry for me. I'm so scared that it my go away. pls all the other sisters pry for me too.
        Jazaka Allah.
        Layla

• Salaamaleikum Layla

What is the reason the doctor said that a baby cannot be conceived?

Please stay calm and pour your heart to Allah, cry in front of Allah and ask him for a baby, and also pray tasbeeh of Astagfaar whenever possible. I prayed a lot of these tasbeehz. Doctors have limited knowledge, Allah is our Master, ask from Him what you need. Don't think what the doctors said, tell Allah what you need.

• ASC sister, I have hormonal in balance specially FSH is high, AMH is low. where normal person FSH should be low 5-10. AMH has to be > 2.0 my labs was FSH 22.4, AMH 0.03. they said with this result I can even think getting baby. it was 11/2016 at that time my period was regular now I have not seen this month. my be I'm stress. or it's also gone. not sure. devastated. pls pry.
            what is the specific tasbeeh and astekhfaar. pls write to me. so I can use it.
            jazaka Allah

• Walekumas as salaam Layla, i suggest you pray 'astaghfaar' on each bead of tasbeeh , recite at least 5 tasbeeh daily after each namaz. And also recite at least one of the small duas after namaz, and pay to Allah for baby. Believe me even my doctor said that it will be very difficult for me to conceive and she suggested IVF. I just prayed astagfaar tasbeeh and recited one or two duas after each namaz...and I conceived within 3 months. Believe in your God not in what the doctor says. Good luck and please read my older post of duas, there is everything I did to conceive my baby. Khudahafiz

• ASC sister, tasbeeh is subhana llaah , astagfurulaah, after I read the names of Allah .

• Good you should recite tasbeeh after each namaz. Good luck and have faith in your prayers, Allah will listen to your duas soon inshallah.

• ASC sister I'm asking what is the tasbeeh can you write to me pls Jazaka Allah

• Inshallah you will get soon pregenent my problem is also same but I hope from Allah inshallah Allah will give us

• Salam apu
          Is this taweez for pregnancy apu??

• walekum

yes, please on the link and there you can find the taweez but be very cautious when you write it, make sure it never gets wet, and tie the taweez in plastic securely. please read my entire post very carefully and you will see very small duas to be recited after each namaz. its very easy to do, and will not take more then 5 mins for more then 1 dua to read.

• Salaam... I have recently been diagnosed with lean PCOs. Married since an year now. I yearn alot for a baby. And my second problem is my husband is in army so he is posted somewhere else nd comes only for a week after 4 weeks. I saw all ur duas right now. I just want you to tell me the accurate dua for my condition and situation... I shall be very very obliged if you respond. May Allah bless you

• Fatima, I deleted the portion of your comment about taweez, as it has no basis in Quran or Sunnah.

Also, you cannot promise anyone that Allah will give them a child if they follow your advice. You do not know the future. Such things are in Allah's hands. He will do as he wills.

• As salam alikom
        Fatima, can you please explain what you have done with the saffron and the verses from the Quran??

• Hi

Saffron is zaafraan, you can find it at middle eastern grocery stores easily. Saffron are small red leaves, it has amazing fragrance and its used as a garnish in sweets too.
          I am sharing this link - its the photo of saffron, so you can identify it yourself easily. https://www.google.ca/search?q=saffron&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin7Yequ-DTAhXK6oMKHa6ADAoQ_AUICigB&biw=780&bih=378#imgrc=UWJGlLKi02Z3MM:

Take 4- leaves of saffron in a teaspoon of water and let the water get orange in colour, you can use a clean and new toothpick to dip it in saffron water and write the quranic verses. Its not important that the verses are readable but writing them properly is important on a new clean paper.

Its very important to take care of the paper where you write Quranic verses. After you write all the verses on the paper , fold the paper into a small size, and tie it with plastic, plastic helps it stay fresh and the paper will not become wet. Wherever you write these verses please take precaution of not wetting the paper. the folded paper should be tied into a clear plastic and if you want you can sew it into piece of cloth to keep it with you.

Writing Quranic verses and keeping it with you is not haraam and no where has it been mentioned that Our Prophet S.A. warned us against it. It helped me, please read my previous posts to understand clearly what you are supposed to do with it.

All of us Pray to Allah, and there is no God except of Allah.

• Dear Sister Fatima:

Thank you very much for you advice. can to please tell us which verses should be written in saffron. It will help a lot. I have suffering from PCOS for 12 years with no issues.

• As far as I know there is no basis in the Quran or Sunnah for writing verses of the Quran in saffron in order to conceive. This is just superstition and bid'ah.

• I m also suffering from pcod n i want to concieve but feeling helpless dont know what to do ...mjhe bhi mom banna hai plz help me .kya pcod hone pr bhi main concieve kr sakti hun plz bataye main bhtt tensed rehti hun.

• Which verses you wore as tawiz from suah maryam. Please share sister share those lines with us plz

• Hi Tasnuva

Please give me your email id.

• Sorry, we do not allow the exchange of private contact info on our site.

• Fatima plz tell me that I have to read all the duas which u mentioned?? And how times we should read the last 3 duas which u mentioned in your post

• hi

You can choose any one dua or more and recite it after every namaz. Just recite the dua once after every namaz. I would read 2-3 duas after my prayers. Those duas are very small and effective. Goodluck and trust Allah that your prayers will be answered soon inshallah. Do not feel depressed. Just trust your Allah. Good luck

8. This is the tasbeeh then recite the dua given below.

First its written in English, so do not be confused.

Glory be to Allah. (70 times)

Glory be to Allah. (9 times)

SUBH’AANALLAAH

ASTAGHFIRULLAAH

SUBH’AANALLAAH

YURSILIS SAMAAA – A A’LAYKUM MIDRAARAA

9. As Salam alaikum am 29 we been trying for 7 months now and nothing am really worried cause am getting older I do trust and believe in Allah but any advice dua say or do that I can ins Allah make the dua or anything more stronger

10. Assalamu alaikum (wrv),
    I am 28 n trying to become pregnant since 11 months. I got scanty periods last 2 months. Consulted wit doctor n found there is a anheoic cyst on left ovary. Pls suggest me about treatments n Duas to become pregnant.. inshallah.. Dua for me

• Im 28 too ive many cysts on my both ovaries coz ive pcos but i just change my diet and take metformin and lots of dua and got pregnant but unfortunately miscarried but In'sha'Allah ill try again Trust Allah have Faith

11. Assalamu Alaikum

can you sent me a daru sharif

12. Asalam alaiykum sister Fatima, Just want to clear the following please hope you don't mind:

What is saffron?

Once I have made the taweez by writing what you told us I put it in the plastic cover then can I put this in leather to make it a locket and prevent it from getting wet, also when I put it around my stomach I guess when having intercourse you have to take the taweez off.

Also the doctors have said that I am really anaemic and it is really low what dua would I need to read as I am trying for a baby inshallah.

Also can you read all the duas or do you only read 1 particular one where you have put read the following if you have been trying for a while etc...

Please can you send me a list in order what to read if I have been trying for nearly a year but got no news as of yet, also please answer the above questions.

Sister Fatima inshallah may allah reward you and keep you happy xx

Jazakallah also please do dua for me.

• This is all misguidance and bid'ah. It is good to recite Quran and to make dua'. But the wearing of amulets has no basis in the Sunnah. An amulet on your stomach will not help you, and if you entrust it with your health and put your faith in it, you are committing shirk.

Read this article on this subject on IslamQA.com: Ruling on amulets

• Wael

Where in my message did I promise that the dua would give a baby to the couple?

Please prove that wearing amulets is bidah and where is it written about this.

Please don't assume things and I'm here to share duas instead of starting arguments. Allah knows best who is on the right path. May the lost one find the way back. And if you block me from this forum to share messages in future then it proves that you werent able to prove and blocked me out of frustration. Thanks.

• Read the article on the link I gave in my previous comment for a detailed analysis of the issue of wearing amulets. Also, is there any instance of the Prophet (sws) using amulets? The answer is no. He was our example and leader in the deen.

I did not block you. I merely put you on moderated status.

I do encourage you to share duas and I appreciate your input.

• Please give me some duas also for child birth.

• Dear Wael

Please read the link you suggested me to read very carefully, and then we will discuss from there. The article itself says that devilish gibberish is haraam...and Qur'an's verses are excepted...I am surprised to see that you are trying to stop me from helping other women to make dua for themselves, and no where did the Last Prophet say that writing Qur'an's verses and keeping it with you is haraam. Please do not confuse the two things...And read your article again very carefully this time.

• Amulets, Taweez etc. are not only Bid'aah but they are also bordering on Shirk. Any form of ibaadah which Allah Himself, and our Last Prophet (SAW) did not explicitly state in authentic sources, is completely haram. The religion of Islam is complete, and we are not allowed to make up new forms of worship. Or do you think our religion is lacking? Did Allah and the Last Prophet (SAW) forget to tell us things? Should you and I also start making up new innovations regarding dua'as and ibaadah? AstaghfurAllah.

• Fatima,

u r in correct path...
          we r with u...

allah pe yakeen hai hamein aur unkey paak lafzon pe bhi...
          hamein sirf apney liye nahi jina,,,

shukriya...

• Please , I need dua for conception. I have been married for 7 months now. I have primary amenorrhoea and doctor says the ONLY way we can concieve is with IVF with a donor.
          Kindly assist as I am not happy about this. I want to have my children naturally please.

• Dear Bushra

These are the duas, please read carefully , and these are small duas.

Glory be to Allah. (70 times)

Glory be to Allah. (9 times)

SUBH’AANALLAAH

ASTAGHFIRULLAAH

SUBH’AANALLAAH

YURSILIS SAMAAA – A A’LAYKUM MIDRAARAA

• Assalamu alaikum.....I have been married for 10 months. ..but still I did not have any child...my all medical reports are normal...plz pray for me me and plz suggest me any namaz aur dua to get parganat....

• Samreen, may Allah grant you a child who will the apple of your eye and the comfort of your heart.

13. Dear Brother and sister

Assalamualikum. I have got married since 11 years but I don't have a baby. we are taking treatment in Gifu university hospital japan. The doctor gives us some medicines for ovulation and controlling hormonal imbalance. Parallelly I am doing some amal which mentioned on this website. But I did not get any good news.....Please help us by providing some amals and duas.....

Please make dua for us.

With best regards

Md. Sultan Mahomud
    Gifu University, Japan

14. Asalamu aliykum dear sister MD. Sultan, I had period problem and hormonal imbalance . I took the du' aa on this website and I had sheikh recite Qur'aan to my body. mansha Allah still my hormones are imbalance FSH is high, AMH is very very very low. if you doctor know anything please sister let me know I don't mind coming Japan.

• Salam,
      Please looks into the herbs chaste tree and primrose oil. They are known to help hormonal imbalance but please do your own research and seek a physician or holistic doctors help before taking any of these.

15. Please make dua for me to have baby as i have been married for a year

16. ASA, to all my sisters. I had period problem and hormonal imbalance. Mansha Allah, period started corrected for about 3 month. Now I'm NOT ovulating I had ultra sound done , they couldn't see my follicles I took medication call famora 10 mg . did not get any result. please any help. sister MD sultana m do you mind sharing the medication you getting from japan or university .

17. Asalam u alikum. I am trying to convince from 10 years with no luck. I had pcos in past but now my periods are regular. All tests are fine. Plz plz plz pray for me.

18. I m 3yrs married but unable to concieve

19. ASA sister. my period become smear and I went to doctors to check what was happening the said I have no eggs in my ovaries, and the ONLY way I can get baby is donor eggs and we know it's HARAM. PLEASE help me to pray and make duaa. insha Allah.
    jazaka Allah khair

20. Assalamualaikum
    I'm married before 3 years still I don't have baby...I have pcos and doctor said I can't have a babyy....I tried so much pls pray for me.

• WalaikumAssalam you can get pregnant sista 🙂 I've PCOS and i just change my diet and take metformin 1000mg for 4 months and pray pray pray then i got pregnant but unfortunately miscarried but I'll try again In'sha'Allah (i got pregnant after ttc for 2 years so don't be sad have Faith trust Allah)

21. I have been married for over 2 years and I'm still not pregnant. Be patient and have faith in Allah as He knows what's best for you and when it's best for you.

22. I am married in one and half years .I was pregnant in 3 months..bt that is miscarriage. ..thredending abortion..plz give me duaa fir nxt get pregnant in fast. ....

23. asslam u alikum. I am trying to convince from 8 years with no luck. I had fibroid in past but now my periods are regular. All tests are fine. Plz plz plz pray for me.

Seada Mohammed

24. Hi my name is rowida douk and I have been married a year now I was married July 29th 2016 and just last month I had my frist anaversarey so I made a year and since this full year me and my husband has been trying to convince but nothing seems to work I need a Dua a strong Dua

25. I am married for 1 year and 2 months and trying to conceive but not able to conceive.