Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Dua for a cheating spouse

Dua hands with water drops, dua', duaa

please what special Du 'aah can be said for a cheating spouse?


Tagged as: ,

12 Responses »

  1. Salaams,

    I am not aware of a specific du'a related to infidelity (and of course if anyone else does, please feel free to mention it!). I would imagine that any du'a you would make would be specific to the aspects of the situation that is being dealt with....for instance, is the du'a that the spouse become faithful again? That they admit they are being unfaithful when asked? That the one who is being cheated on be strengthened to forgive them...or maybe let them go? That the spouse wondering if they are being cheated on be shown the truth clearly?

    Asana, any du'a you make with sincerity has the potential of being answered. If there is a concern on your heart, find a quiet place where you can clear your mind and give praise to Allah. Pray for blessings upon Muhammad (saws) and then share with Allah what your thoughts and feelings are. Ask for Him whatever you like, and be open to whatever answer may come to you. Insha'Allah it will be an answer that brings you more peace and comfort and guidance.

    -Amy Editor

  2. Assalamu Waalaykum

    I had the same problem and I did as described above in the Masjid and Allah answered my duaa by revealing that she was lying and cheating on me
    This is a blessing that comes with a price as it saddened me a lot even though my duaa was answered

    In short brother there is no easy way thru this and it can get a lot worst in feelings but that's when you must remember the teachings of Qudar The decree of Allah that the bad you see and are going thru is only for something better to happen to you down the road
    Its very difficult I know and I still have some emotional set backs every once in a while but this is a test to see how committed you are to Allah
    So ask for strength to deal with it

    May Allah be with you

  3. Pray for me too

  4. Assalamu Waalaykum,

    For past 4 years my wife cheating on me and she is been talking and meeting another man, recently she left home and stayed somewhere for 2 nights and came back. I have 2 small sons and for their sake I still wanted to forgive her and take her again, please suggest some Dua for this.


    • hey salman...where r u from???
      I m asking this cz actually the girl my husband is meeting with is also married and her husband's name is also sulman...i m also v worried about it...they use to talk all the time and it is limitless seriously..i hate it

  5. Please pray for me.

    • I believe that forgiveness of a bad spouse for the sake of Allah rectifies the relationship.
      I don't believe that divorce is an answer to anything as Allah dislikes it so much He wouldn't "bless" with something He dislikes.

    • Please register and submit your question as a separate post, and we will reply to you in turn, Insha'Allah.

      Wael Editor

      • Assalaamu Álaykum,

        My husband is cheating me with one lady since one year ago. I catch him many times and when I confront him, always he denies. I have many proves that they even traveled many times (air thickets with both of them names).
        I just want to remove this lady from my husband live and to save my marriage.
        Please advice what Dua will be right to say it, to save my marriage. But also to remove her from my husband life forever.

  6. Asaalam aleikun my brothers and sisters, please I need dua for my cheating husband. Though this is not affecting me at home, bcos he dnt stop caring for me. But I dnt want a stranger to come between us, please help me with any dua in other to stop fornication.... Thank you in advance

    • Adebash, dua is important. But what is also important is that you take a stand. You say it's not affecting you. Your husband probably knows this, which tells him he can get away with it and you will not do anything. If he does not have the taqwa and iman to stop, then why should he? If you want the situation to change, you must do something about it.

      If you need further advice please register and submit your question as a separate post.

      Wael Editor

Leave a Response