Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Muslim girl married to Hindu Boy

Hindu priests

Q1. If a Muslim girl married to a Hindu Boy and living with him from 4 years while she regular pray Namaz and keep Roza. If she is allowed to do so. Hindu Boy is not accepting Islam but he doesnt stop her wife from following Islam. Please guide what will be right according to Shariat.

Q2. If girl now become ready to leave the boy and Join her parents if she will reamin Muslim or what she can do for this.


Tagged as: , ,

1 Responses »

  1. Salaams,

    A Muslim lady can ONLY marry a Muslim man. If you "marry" a man from any other faith other than Islam, then the marriage is in fact invalid and you are living in zina. The best option at this point would be for you to return home to your parents as you said, and look for a Muslim husband.

    -Amy Editor

Leave a Response