Islamic marriage advice and family advice

Give charity to marry a non-Muslim?

Man donating money

Money donations

Salam, my brother wants to marry someone non-muslim and my parents are against it? Is there any dua my parents can do to make him listen or if they give to charity in his name maybe that will help? Thanks.

- Muslimah6

Tagged as: , ,

1 Responses »

  1. Salam,

    I don't think there's a way to bribe Allah to get what you want. If the girl is from the people of the book and is chaste then she would be halal for him. You could donate the money anyway as it would be good for you though. You could try talking with him and pointing out all the benefits and issues with such a marriage and see if that helps.

    If you're from India/Pakistan you could always try the fake Jinn route. That's worked for many people that claim a Jinn has done magic on the guy because they randomly ripped open a pillow to find some kind of "evil" writing there. And then they convince the guy that the love isn't real because of the Jinn. Total lie but a bunch of kids have fallen for it. I would never do that but I'm mentioning it because you're asking if you can bribe Allah.

Leave a Response