Dua for starting family? Recommended way to conceive?

rsz 1how to get pregnant with the new technology %photo

How to get pregnant with the new technology

Question:

Asslamualaikum,

I am married and recently started discussing starting a family with my husband. We've received all sorts of health tips but unfortunately not much Islamic advice. I'd like to know of any advice from Qurán or Sunnah about starting a family, duas to make for healthy pious children etc... Also is there a recommended way to concieve? We naturally want to do things correctly so that the pregnancy is easy and our children blessed.

- Adeelah

Sister Noorah's Answer:

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

There are many things you can do to help to conceive a child. First and foremost, it is important that you and your husband are good, practicing Muslims, because this is the foundation of the family and will help you to be in the right physical and emotional state for conceiving. You should both be observing the five daily prayers, fasting, and giving zakah according to your ability. Your income and that of your husband's should be from what is permissible, and not from the haraam, such as interest, or the sale of alcohol or pork.

As for the du'as, it is sunnah to recite the following du'a before engaging in marital intercourse:

Bismi Llah(i), Allahumma jannibna sh-shaytana wa jannibi sh-shaytana ma razaqtana.

In the name of Allāh. O Allah, protect us from Satan and keep Satan away from the children You grant us. (Bukhari)

As far as specific du'as for conceiving, there is no "magic bullet" du'a, of course, but here are some beneficial supplications from the Holy Qur'an:

"Rabbi la tadharni faradan wa anta khayru al-warithin."

(My Lord! Leave me not solitary (childless though) You are the best of inheritors.)" (Al-Anbiya 89)

"Rabbi hab li min ladunka dhurriyyatan tayyibah innaka sami`ud du`a' (My Lord! Grant me from You upright offspring, for You hear all prayers)" (Al `Imran 38)

Recite these du'as frequently, and also make a habit of remembering Allah throughout your day with "subhanAllah" "alhamdulillah", and "Allahu akbar" and other authentic du'as.

There are also some "worldy" things you can do to increase the chance of conception. The first is to enjoy marital intimacy frequently. A woman is only fertile for a few days out of the month, so if you are intimate often, you have a better chance to conceive. You can purchase ovulation prediction kits (which use your body's temperature to determine when you might be most fertile) and you can keep track of your menstrual cycle to determine your fertile times. Also, RELAX! Marital intimacy should be enjoyable for its own sake, and if you are enjoying one another and not stressing over "having" to get pregnant, you will actually increase your chances, as stress hormones can interfere with pregnancy. There are many stories about women who finally got pregnant after they "gave up" trying and just resigned themselves to not having children.

I highly recommend this book for all couples trying to conceive: How to Get Pregnant with the New Technology by Sherman J. Silber. Although the book is a resource for people experiencing difficulty in getting pregnant, it has a wealth of information on the men's and women's reproductive cycles and practical tips as well.

Make sure also that you are not doing anything that will harm your health. If either of you smokes, stop now. This includes cigarettes, cigars, and the Arabic "hookah" or water pipe. The toxins from tobacco products can badly affect the man's sperm, damaging it and leading to infertility and potential defects in the fetus. Eat good healthy food, avoid processed foods, and maintain a healthy body weight. Exercise moderately. You should be taking a good woman's multivitamin and extra folic acid to avoid a specific birth defect. There are vegetarian vitamins available online or in health food stores that do not contain gelatin or other questionable or haraam ingredients.

As you see, there is a lot you can do to give yourself the best chance of conceiving. One thing to caution you about: you might receive superstitious advice from family members. One might tell you to wear a necklace with a blue stone around your neck, or do something that has been handed down in the family. Avoid this non-Islamic advice and hold to the Qur'an and Sunnah. InshAllah, you will be blessed with a child who will be a pious believer and a coolness for your eyes.

Fi Aman Allah,

Noorah
Editor, IslamicAnswers.com

Tagged as: , , , , , , ,

1. Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

"Rabbi la tadharni faradan wa anta khayru al-warithin

(My Lord! Leave me not solitary (childless though) You are the best of inheritors.)” (Al-Anbiya 89)

Fi Aman Allah,

Noorah
    Editor, IslamicAnswers.com

2. Sister Noorah, jazak Allah khayr. I'm impressed with the comprehensive and intelligent advice you are giving here, ma-sha-Allah.

3. Assamalaikum va-rahmatullahi va-barkatahu

i have married before two years but till now am unable to conceive i have PCOD problem and taking treatment but its not working out properly am working i doesnt get time to visit doctor regularly so,suggest me some prayers or any roza which will help me to concieve i know allah will fullfill my desire but still i need the help from your side

• Walaikumsalaam Haani,

You are making a calculated choice not to go to the doctors; maybe you are busy at work, but you need medical attention, right?? So you need to make an extra EFFORT? Most employers should allow time off for medical treatment.

Allah will help you, when you try to help yourself. So make the effort by getting your full medical treatment and ask Allah to make your efforts fruitful by making dua.

Effort and dua go hand in hand.

Best Wishes, - 'May Allah grant you with a spouse and offspring who are the comfort of your eyes and may you lead the righteous.' Aameen.
      SisterZ

4. asalam alaikum,how r u ? hope you are fine with the bless of Allah,dear im 7mth married, me n my younger sis got married 2gether n she is pergent now mashallal it is her 6th mth,n im still not pargent pls help me by giving me some advice or due so which can help me,but pls write it in easy english

5. Aslam u Alekim

I m 9th month marid n still not pregnet.i have shown many docter but they says i m perfectly alrite.olz give me some advice n tell me dua for pergnnecy.i will be thank full to u.

ALLAH HAFiz

6. Assalamualaikum

I've been married for almost 6 years now and every month was just a painful month to dealt with.
    I practise your advise on the dua and fasting but it's just not my time yet.

i get more stress everyday..thinking about what going to happen. but i never stop dua that Allah will grant us child sooner. Inshaallah.

• asslamu alaikum

mera age 29 aur mere husband ka 30.meri shadi ko 2 shal ho gaye.hum dono ne doctor ko dikhaya hai aur ham dono mehi problem hai.meri right uterus blocked hai. mere husband ka sperm cunt low hai.
      hamdono hi baccha ke liye taras rahe he.aap bataye kon sa dua podhe aur kiya kare.plz me bohut stress mai hu. Allah humko madad kare jese sabhi aurat maa bani hai me bhi maa bonu insaallah.

• Salam alaikum Inshallah Allah Tallah will bless you and all our muslim sister that are in the same position of you amen

7. As salamwalaikum,

sister, i am 26yrs old and i am having regular menses too, now we are planning for family, and we are trying this for first time and i am littel bit nervous , sister please suggest me some dua's that will be more helpful and some advices too, i required your reply.

Allah hafiz.

8. Asalaam Aleykum,

sister am turning 29yrs old this month inshaallah and married for 5yrs.every since i got 2 miscarriage nothing seems to work for me.i have fast and pray. if there is any dua to receite pls help me.

9. hi, i have been married for a year and my husband came over 7 months ago, i have been trying to get pregnant we havent been using anything. my periods are regular. I want allah to bless me with child. Can you tell me any dua pls or any advice. thankyou

10. Salam .
    1 Problem hai ...
    Hamari Wife Ko bacha chaiye
    per unme 1 problem hai
    unki haddi(bune) me bukhar (Feever) hota hai roz
    unki body puri body roz garam hoti hai
    karne ka bhi faida nahi hota
    aase mahol me babby kese paida kare batao jara

11. aaslamaycum warhmatullahi
    I'm turning to 27 next month and married for 2years . i felt very down when met my husband family keep on asking, "Have'nt pregnant?". i've tried met doctor do some scaning & done my d&c scoopy three month before but no positive result shown. Sis kindly advice me what to do as i really want to conceive but alot of things play my mind

• Naeema, has your husband been checked out? The problem may be his. You may also want to do some research on the best timing of intercourse for conception.

12. i have been married for 6 years and not becoming pregnent.we are trying for more than 4 yeras.i already have visited so many doc and according to their opinion both of we r allright.so plz give me some doa so that i can be pregnent by the help of Allah sobhanallahtala.

13. Salam I got merried in July 2010, abt 7 Mnth ago n m still not pregenent,bt my period Is delay for 3 month and I tested with pregnency tester bt it is showing m not pregnent and m stress nw dnt no Wat to do begin to doc bt dey gave me blood test bt the result says m nt pregnant n eveyfin is fine so why m nt getting pregnent? Can u help me with this please. Thank you will wait for ur reply

14. For every woman out there, looking to conceive, its not just duas you need, you might need medical attention.first thing to do is BOTH need to get tested, husband and wife. Then if after ONE year of trying you don't conceive, you seek fertility treatment. Dua and medicine go hand in hand, but if sumone has PCOs , u need medical help. Seek Allah's help and also your gyn. Goodluck. May Allah bless you all with healthy children . Ameen!

15. very nice feeling in respect of Islamic view

16. Salaam alaykum Sisters.
    Thos of you who have Pcos please try a natural hormone regulater called Agnus castus (chaste berry) Try the liquid form 40 drops every morning. You can not take this if you are on any fertility treatment as this will not work.

And do 100 times in sajdah Ayat Karima ( Laillaha Illa Anta subhanaka ini kuntu manazzalamin) for 40 days inshallah you will consive. I did this and I have consived for 2nd time. I was told I had problems, try natural treatment beore you go for fertility treatment. Do google the herb I wote you will hear many amazing stories. Alhamdulillah It helped me.
    Another tip which really does do wonders is drink pure rose water mixed with your water every day, as this make your utreus strong and get it ready for implantation. I have tried all this in both pregnances.fennal aslo help alot. We can do what we can but the rest is in Allahs hands.
    JAK

Take care
    duas and salaam

• salam to you sister seyda. itoo suffer from pcos how do you take this chaste tree and do you take this every day or just for a few days?ive heard good things about this but scared about side effects inshallah i will do the aytul karim too.sister can i ask you if you are over weight and insurin resistant as iam both and struggling to lose weight any tips may allah reward you.jazakallah xxxx

17. asalam alikum
    dear sis i got marriage before 1 half year but we r convience for baby but negative result. i have menses problem after the marriage at 1st month only i suffered delay of mense for 1 or 2month i suffered a alot.i consulted to many dctr they gave me a lot of tablets.than i came dubai at first month i got menss and it continue for 15 or 20 days .or some time monthly twice .also irrgular sill im suffering .im very much in trouble plz help me allah and u sis.plz sis give me some tips alahfz

18. Salaam,

I've been married for three years trying co conceive but i've had no luck.
    Pls help me.

19. asalaam o alikum
    i have some qurani ayat with refrences, read these ayat as many time a day as u can.i am also recently married but because of family problems want to concieve soon. aftrer reciting these dua plz remmber me in your prayers.
    1.FAHAB LI MIN LADUNKA WALIYH... WA AJALAHU RAB E RADIYAH (surah mariam: 5,6)

2.RAB NA HAB LA NA MIN AZWAJINA WA DURIYATINA QURAT AL AIYANN WA AJALNA LIL
    MUTIKEEN IMAMANN( surah al furqan:74)

3. RABE HAB LI MIN ALSALIHEEN( surah al safat:100)

4. BISMIALLAHI YA BADI AL AJAIBI AL KHAIRI YA BADI

last dua,s refrence i forgotten, but it is also very nice dua for solving problems.
    while you reciting 1 dua dnt mix it woth any other.

and surah mariam and surah muzamil are also very helpful for pregnancy.

and dua after tahajud also very effective.
    remmember me in your prayers. jazak allah khairaan

20. Saalam i git marrid six years ago i have lOst one child but can not get pregnent agai its been 4 years. Ow but no luck.recently my husband said too have a child unless im going to get remarrid again i live him sooo much i dont know what to do doctors are saying i have poleyestic overies syndrom i dont have regullar periods they regular for couple months then they stop then i think im Pregnat but im not.
    My husband says he wont divirce me i can still live with him and his so called new wife but i dont want too share him and my question to him was what if he does not conceive with his new wife too im in the misdle i dont want to lOse him and i dont want share him please give me some advice on what i should do we are concidering ivf. Ut not sure this is ok in islam

21. im married eight months me give advice

22. Hi Shamiza,

Assalamu alaikum, Polycystic is not at all a problem. Now days most of the women having this issue.

You knew, I've that same issue. But, I believed our lord allah and prayed him as much as I can. Pray 5 times daily, read quran as much as you can. Keep on say tasbi (Ya-allah, ya-rashul like that)

Before intercourse, ask dua to allah "Please bless us with children...".

Go to the doctor who completed "DGO", take proper medicine for PCD. Insha allah, you will blessed by allah with a kid like me.

Alhamthulillah!!!!

23. am married 6 months am over 40 suffering frm small ovaries menses irregulr mine late marriage want 2 get pregnant any herbal cure for hormones or duas plz guide me.

24. Assalam - o - Alaikum,

Firstly I want to make dua for everyone who is trying to conceive InshAllah Allah will make this happen.

I was married in Aug 2010 and trying to conceive since march 2011.I am 24 years old.I have irregular menses sometimes and after marriage I have gained almost 12kgs of weight. From few months back me and my husband started taking this seriously and last week I came to know that I have PCOS.
    I have started working out on my weight and started improving my routine.

Sister sayeda I will like to try the herb you told...where can I get it?If its available in India or Saudi Arabia?Does it have ant side effects?

Remember me in your duas and I'll do the same InshAllah.

JazakAllah Khair

25. aswlk... i am trying to conceive from since 2years,,, but doctors saying that ihav right ovarian cyst,primary infertility so plz help me ...giv me any good surah wazifa or tell me some thing best that i can conceive sooon...plz do dua for me...

• Dear Ayesha Asalaamualaykum

May Allah grant you and your husband pious off-spring together and may they be a blessing for you in this life and the next, aameen. Every woman desires motherhood and I pray that every woman is showered with this blessing, aameen.

SisterZ

• Sister Ayesha,

I had also cyst on right ovary almost 5cm. I was given some pills and it disappeared after 2months, the month just after I got pregnant. I discovered the cyst because I had irregular periods. So ovary cysts are cause of imbalance of hormones and without normal period you can't have regular ovulation. I think you need to visit a good gynecologist. Don't worry, you are not infertile, this is just cause temporary infertility. But in order to improve your situation, avoid sugar and u should do regular physical activity as the ovary cyst are linked to insulin resistance. My mother also had ovary cysts, but she got 6 kids. Wish you all best.

26. Salaam,

l pray to Allah the Merciful to grant all women children, I have had IVF treatment twice with no luck, Doctors state thier is nothing wrong with my husband and I, when I feel down and upset which is very often, i remeber that Allah the Merciful has said in the Quran , " No soul shall carry a burdan greater than they are capable of carrying", We need to remebr that at our lowest times such as when our period has statertd and we relise we are not pregnant it is Allah's (swt) mercy that allows us to carry on, at all times we should thank him and pray to him,

Remember Allah (swt) has said every prayer is answered,either stright away, or at a later more convienant time, or we are offered something much better in the hereafter, pls sisters keep me in your prayers at all times and InshaAllah we shall all have children soon,

• Aameen to your heartfelt dua dear Sister. May Allah fulfil your desire for motherhood soon and may it be a blessing for you in this life and the next, aameen.

SisterZ

27. ASSALAMUALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU

DEAR SISTER
    INNALILLAHI I LOSS MY SON AFTER BIRTH. SHE BIRTH BABY AFTER TOMUCH PAIN.SHE GAVE BIRTH AFTER 7MONTH 15 DAYS.PLS LET ME KNOW INSHA ALLAH SHE WILL BECOME SOON PREG.

BEST REGARDS,

MOHAMMAD

• Brother,

I am very sorry for your loss. "Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji un" May Allah grant you and your wife with sabr and make this bring you nearer to Allah. Insha'Allah you will give your wife the time and comfort she needs to recover this loss and Allah will bless you both with a child when He(swt) knows best.

SisterZ

• Salaam Brother,

I pray Allah swt gives yourself and your wife patience in this testing time, and InshaAllah you will soon blessed with a healthy child, to him we belong and to him we will all no doubt return,

your wife will need you to support her right now and please make that a priorty, remebr you have married her in Allahs swt name and promised in Allahs swt name to protect her, please dont be offended by what i say i say this through expereince, in times of distress we tend to blame each other and it is easy for a husband to blame his wife for a miscarrage as she is the one carrying the baby, you need to support and be there for one another and remmebr Allah the Merciful has started in the Holy Quran, that after every distress he gives us ease, trust in Allah swt and nothing is impossible, remebr he is closer to us than our jugular vein,

i will InshaAllah keep you and your wife in my dua and please keep me in ours,

28. Salam to my fellow sisters and brothers in Islam.

I too have been trying to conceive for three years now. I have done some reading and have also asked a few of my close Friends on how I can Dua to strengthen my iman. Do make the effort to do some research on the influential women in islam who did not bear any kids but yet remain no less than a perfect woman.
    - read the yasin every day to be closer to Allah
    - fast for seven days and say the names of Allah 'ya baari', 'ya khaliq' and 'ya musawwir' before breaking your fast. InsyaAllah Allah will bless our wombs with righteous children
    - Do yoga to help your body regulate blood flow
    - drink a lot of water. Regard our womb as soil. The more water it has the more fertile it is

InsyaAllah. Allah will help us if we help ourselves first. I too will try to do the above in the hope where my body system will readjust itself if I try to be healthier both physically and spiritually.

• Hamidah,

This is a good idea. All so often we hear about influential Muslim women and their role as Mothers, but I have never heard about the other side, i.e. how did Aisha(ra) feel upon never having had children? I am sure she must have felt the absence, but are there any authentic documented writings on this subject? I wonder. If you do find anything, please let us know here insha'Allah.

SisterZ

29. I got married b4 9 months...

(Please log in and write your question as a separate post, thank you. - IslamicAnswers.com Editor)

30. i have two girl. i want a baby boy.

31. Hi Sister,

InshaAllah you will be blessed with a son soon, however always remebr that you have been blessed twice with your girls, the Prophet pbuh family runs through his daughter Fatima, Allah swt in his knowlege took the Prophets son in his childhood, the prophet would pray to Allah not the leave him abtar ( a animal with out a tail) i.e childless, Surat Kauser was releveled from heaven in reply to the prophets pray, Allah could hav easily blessed the prophet with a son but he choose to give him a daughter, so while you pray remeber a healthy child is more important than the babies sex and many of us on the forum would do anything to be in your shoes and be blessed with 2 girls,

32. assallamu allaikkum

I am married for six years and trying to conceive, I am 26 years old.I have irregular menses sometimes and after marriage I have gained weight. I have started working out on my weight and started improving my routine.

Remember me in your duas and I'll do the same InshAllah. I want to make dua for everyone who is trying to conceive InshAllah Allah will make this happen.

JazakAllah Khair

33. Salam Alaikum,

Allhumduliliah I found i am pregnant after being married for 17 months, I had the same heart braking and tears every month, After a lot of reading I started taking Folic acid, plus evening primrose oil and flaxseed oil capsules gelatien free, i would take four a day of EP/OIL and 1 of F/OIL until ovulation and also started taking mucus cough medicine 3 times a day until ovulation too...

The reason for taking these were purely to generate cervical mucus which is really important as this carries the sperm to the egg.. after looking closely every month and checking for mucus i found some month was very little, but this month believe there was plenty and egg white which also meaning your ovulating.

I also constantly read Ya musaverro, Ya barrio, ya khaliqo, so much that i would wake up reading it..

Allah swt arp sub ko naik or healthy baby deh,,, inshaAllah.. pls email me on (Email add deleted by Editor) if you have any questions.

34. salam u alikum

i have married for 6 years. i have a son. he is 3 years old. we r trying for our 2nd baby but in vain. i have taken medicines injections everything, but there is no result plz pray for me i am tired of answering people why are we not having more kids. everyone around me r having kids. plz pray for me.

35. married for 10months and still not pregnant. went to a Dr. and was diagnosed with blocked f. tubes, PID, hormone imbalance. feeling really down. may Allah give my husband and I subr through this trying moment.

36. ASalaamalaikum my dear sister! Its all about when allah swt wants to give us a child. I had pcos, tried to conceive or 4 1/2 years in vain with ivf and iui! After coming here to madinah for hubby's work, i concieved within 2 months alhamdullilah!! It was so amazing subhanallah, it seemed
    Like allah swt gave me the world. Sadly, my little lulu was born prematurely and went to jannah after 3
    Weeks of letting me be a mummy! So dont fret my dear sister, when our rubb thinks its the right time he will not withhold his blessings and mercy. Please make dua that i becone stronger in my deen and in observing patience. It has been very hard since left. Please make dua Allah swt gives me many more children soon! Inshallah, inshallah i hope that allah showers his mercy upon us and makes us parents to beautiful, pious, intellegent and god fearing children. Ameen! Asalaam
    Alaikum!

37. MashaAllah sister Alisha when you needed Allah swt the most he called to his Prophets sister,you breath in the air of that blessed city, may Allah swt give pious children and carry you in your time of need, ameen

38. i am suffring for inferlity i need important due namaz.

39. asalam alikum
    im 21yrs its 1half for my marriage... After my marriage 3monts um preganant
    but im unlucky i have miscarriage becoz thr is no growth of baby
    in 6weeks....after tht it almost 1yr i had irregular periods,i dont
    no what todo jst suggest me plzzzzz......i really want a babyb
    im jst dying to take my baby in m arms.......
    allahafizzz

40. Assalam O Alaikum!
    I m married since 12 years but still childless. According to doctors we both r fine. Please pray to Almight Allah to bless us healthy and pious children because it's only Allah who can do anything;
    Thanks and Jazak Allah. May Allah solve everybody's problems, Ameen

• Pray your namaz five times daily and read, allahuma ajirni minanaar 7 times after every namaz and read durood shareef then the four kuls surats then durood shareef last and blow it on yourself after namaz. both husband and wife inshallah nothing will affect you wheather its thaveez or black magic and inshallah allah will grant u a child. Ameen

41. Salaam! Im ok but my husband has low sperm count, and are finding it hard to conceive. Is there any supplements he can take or any duas i can read before intimacy? Jazakallah.

• W Salam, my husband had the same problem, he took zinc tablets And plenty of water to drink and also try to make baby in the morning as the sperm count is a lot higher at this time. Allahumdulillah I am 6 months pregnant after 15 months of being married. Jazakhala khair

42. ASAK,

I got married 6 months ago. I am trying to conceive from last month , every time I get negative result I feel like crying. But when I read that people are trying from so many years really my heart goes out. May Allah bless them with beautiful kids. I will definitely pray for all the sisters who are trying to get pregnant.
    PS: Please Make dua for me so that I may get positive result this time InshaAllah

JazakAllah Khair

43. Assalamu A laikum..

i got married 1 and half years ago.i had a miscarriage last year...and now i am trying to concieve...ps make dua for me dear sisters..
    i have some quranic ayat , read these ayat as many time a day as u can. after reciting these dua plz remember me in your duas...

1.Rabbi Inni Nazartou laka Mafi Batni Muharranan, fata khabal Miniya, Innaka Anta Samikhoul Halimoul"

2.RABBI LAA TAD'ARNEE FARDAW WA ANTA KHAYRUL WAARITHEEN

3.RABBI HAB LEE MIL LADUNKA D'URRIYYATAN T'AYYIBAH INNAKA SAMEE-U'D DU-A'AA

4. RABBI HABLI MINAS SALIHEEN.

5.READ SURAH E FAJR AFTER NAMAZ.

Insha Allah Allah(swt) will grant babies for all sisters who are trying to get pregnant.

PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRECIOUS DUA DEAR SISTERS :-)

44. Salam to all,
    One of the most wonderful things of the net, is the fact that we realized 'we are not alone'. Though we cannot put a face to each other. We all have one thing in common and that is the will to succeed against all odds:-). It is easy to loose hope in this situation but I really think that we will all be blessed, because Allah made us this promise in Qur'an. Worship me and I will taketh care of all things'
    Furthermore, for the sisters who have been diagnosed with cysts,pocs amongst other things, I wish to tell you about natural ways to reinstate your health. Please if you're interested in the information, send me an email, I will be happy to pass the information/knowledge inshallah :-).
    Love
    Lucy

• sure sis...want some help from you...

• Asalamualaikum sis i too have pcos and underactive thyroid i would very much appreciate your advice on how to get pregnant 'naturally' im on levothyroxine, vitamin d and 5mg folic acid x jazakallah khair

• assalamualaikum sister..
      i have pcos and started taking medicine...im making lots of dua...plz send me the info n plz do remember me in ur duas... zajakallah khair..

• plz give me natural ways for getting pragnant ..as u mention if anybody intrested in that information,,for pcos ovaries
      many thanks

• Salam please tell d natural treatment of pcos

• I can't conceive naturally due to having an ectopic pregnancy many years ago. Lost 1 tube and then had to remove my other tube. I suffer from pcos and my only option is to go through ivf. I have been through 2 cycles and both failed.
      Im not sure what to do or who to go to. I have my faith in Allah but it has taken me 13 years trying.

45. As salamalaikum
    I have been married from the last 5 years and trying hard to conceive bt i guess i am the one responsible and Allah is annoyed with me as in the beginning yrs i gt 2 abortions done,those were my worst mistakes and i regret them the most.After a lot of Duas and istakfar,Allah responded and 4 weeks bk my result gt positive.I cant explain how thankful and happy we both were till last week when i started bleeding and had a miscarriage.Allah is great and gave both of us a lot of sabr which we never expected.we think its our trial from Allah and insaAllah He will grant us a child.
    I felt like commenting because i wanted people to read that dont ever interfere with Allahs will; take everything as His rehmat.He is most merciful and most powerful.
    May Allah give peace and may our Iman gt strong! Ameen...

46. assalamualaikum sisters...

Reading these comments im feeling that i have got a great family where all my sisters will include me in their duas for getting conceived...Suerly ALLAH is the greatest and allah is the best planner..Allah knows what is good for us...Recently alhamdulillah done my umrah with my hubby and staying in saudi ..inshaallah ALLAH SUBHANAHU TAÁALA Will fullfill all our duas... got married 6 months back and i too have pcos and started my medicine...i can understand feelings of the other sisters who are being trying for years..

Inshaallah allah hamari har nek dua khabool kare..dua ki darkhwaas..

47. i would also like to share something that first of all we should all thank allah that he has brought us in islam ,gave great parents,loving family, caring husband and food ,which many others are suffering terribly where they are rolling tears in duas ... thanks allah for giving us these all things..and when allah has given us these all things surely allah SWT will also grant us pious children..do dua that allah grant us lots of patience and great faith and lead us in righteous path of our deen...zajakallah khair sisters..

48. Assalamalaikum , I'm sabeera I got married for 5yearsnow. After my married life 3 years I got pregnant.. But it got miscarriage of blended ovum then again I hav got pregnant 6 months normal only..that was ectopic .. And after that I lost my left tube... Then after 8 months I hav gone through ivf ... I hav did blood test.. I'm pregnant , I m happy. But my hcg levels r low... 2weeks hcg is 17.9..then now doctor advice me to hav hcg injection and do blood test again after two days....
    Make a dua.. I can't understand anything now I'm worried a lot.. Wht is going on with me.....

49. Asalamu Alaikum,

I am 24 years old I have been married since dec 24th 2010 I have been trying to get pregnant since 1 in a half year. I had irregular periods since the age of 18 but few months ago I had heavy bleeding for 40 days in which I had a blood transfusion done due to a loss of blood. I was put on birth control pills for 4 months and have come off it now. I just got my period please sisters its the month of Ramadan please pray to Allah (s.w.t) that I conceive inshallah in this month. Please don't forget me from your prayers and I will pray to Allah (s.w.t) that may you all who are suffering like me be granted with healthy children.

Thanks,

Sister S

50. Salam. I have been married for 1 year and I am 19 yrs old and my husband is 31. I want to be pregnant but everyone keeps bothering me saying I am too young, or I will regret it once I have it and so on.. They also say that if I keep thinking about it it won't happen. This really aggravates me because they think that I always think about it 24/7 but I don't.. I will think just for a minute it so, but I don't know what to do..
    Can you give me advice please.. Jazak Allahu Khair.

• Wa alaikum Assalamualaikum sister,
      I would like to say that don't bother or come in stress for others words.They say what they feel,but the thing is you should think what u feel n act towards it. U r not too younger for being a mother..Alhamdulillah whenever I see my sisters with her kids I feel so eager n emotional that when Allah SWT will grant me pious children.
      The Beloved Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said, “Fatima is the joy of my heart, and her sons are the fruit of my soul.”

We are never young to extend our ummah .
      May allah grant us pious children and grant ummat-e-muslimah to jannah.
      zajakallah khair..

51. Asalamu alaikum(vrv) I was married for 18 months.. Still I am not able to conceive.. I went to doctor for checkup .. She said I am fine and asked to wait.. I am little over weight.. That too after getting married , I put on weight.. Is that not allowing me to get pregnant ..
    Note: I have no bad habits and I pray regularly.. I am 21 years old..

52. MashaAllah very helpfull And inshaAllah i wil also pray these duas May Allah Grant Us childrens whoever dont have yet Ameen

53. mashallsh its too good i am also married for 3 years and havent concieve yet this advice will help me also inshsllah