I feel my death coming, it is frightening

sad man sitting thinking

Salaams I just wanted to know if you can in Islam anticipate your death coming?

It truly is a frightening experiance and i get this every day. I been told by the doctor that i have anxiety. I have been depressed for a number of years and it has led to this. I'm so sad and battling everyday with myself.

I just want to be normal and i understand everyone goes through their trials and tribulations. I just want to know what i can to relieve my symptoms. Its affecting every part of my life and my health as im getting heart palpitations and chest pain.

Please any insight would be much appreciated. Jazakallah.

- Yaasir

Tagged as: , , , , , , ,

1. sallam

Only God knows when your time is near, we humans dont know!

it does sound like you suffer from anxiety, your adrenalin rushes, heart races, your feel panicky and a dark feeling comes over you!

this is a medical issue, have you been placed on antianxiety medication? there are things that you can do to relieve stress, prayer, meditation are things which help.

im sure there are specific duas to help you brother but do not neglect your medical requirments. im sorry i dont know any specific dua however im sure there are alot of knowlagable people on this site who can direct you appropriatly inshallah

Allah hafiz

2. Salaams,

I have heard of people sensing their impending death, but usually this was because they had long battled a terminal illness or were in a crisis situation where death would be inevitable. The general sensation of feeling like death is near, day in and day out, is more symptomatic of Generalized Anxiety Disorder. In addition, people who suffer from panic attacks often describe the experience as one of feeling or fearing that they are about to die.

My husband has struggled with anxiety at times, and he said at one point, several years ago before he understood what he was going on, he felt that "the angel of death was about to come through the wall at any minute to take my life as punishment for the sins I've committed". That was a decade ago, and needless to say his fears did not come to fruition.

Anxiety and Depression are two mental disorders that often come hand in hand. Fortunately, there are treatment options for both- the most effective of which include both medication management and talk therapy. I suggest you look in your area for a reputable psychiatrist AND counselor, who can help you start taking back control of your emotions and experience of life.

-Amy

3. Salamualaikum,

Brother Yasir, do you know where your name comes from?
    Ammar bin Yasir was a Sahaabi of Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.
    Once, the Mushrikeen plundered Yasir’s house, set fire to all their goods, and chained the whole family up. They were taken outside of Makkah to where slaves were punished and were beaten. They were stretched accross the burning sun of the desert, and heavy blocks of stone were put on top of them. Their howls of pain could be heard in Makkah, to discourage anyone else from becoming Muslim or following Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. He went to Ammar and his family when he saw the pain that the Mushrikeen of Makkah were inflicting on them. To ease this pain the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam would continuously say to them, “Patience oh family of Yasir, for you are destined for Paradise.” (Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v5, p233)

I recalled this when I saw your name. I thought it would give you strength to deal with the problems you face.

My brother, your feeling is a result of Shaitaan's interference in a Mu'min's life. He has sworn to Allah that he would lead the believing slaves of Allah astray, except the chosen slaves of Allah.
    He tries hard to lead them astray, and does not stop, until he is successful, or until he is punished.

What we are supposed to do is keep the Shaitaan at bay, using the tools given to us by Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. There tools are duas, adhkaar, Quran, prayers and other good deeds.

Anxiety can be dealt with, by this dua.

(Allahumma inni ‘abduk, ibnu abdik, ibnu amatik, nasiyati bi-yadik, madin fiyya hukmuk, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uk , as’aluka bi-kulli ismin huwa lak, sammaita bihi nafsak, aw anzaltahu fi kitabik, aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqik, aw ist’tharta bihi fi-‘ilmil-ghaibi ‘indak an- taj’alal-Qur’an rabi’a qalbi, wa-noora sadri, wa jala’a huzni, wa dhahaba hammi)
    “Oh Allah! I am Your slave, son of Your slave and Your maidslave. My forelock is on Your Hands. I act in accordance with Your Commandments. You are just in Your Decree. I ask You by every name You have called Yourself with or You have revealed in Your Book or You taught to any of Your slaves or You kept among the unseen with You, to make the Qu’ran the life of my heart and the light of my breast and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.”

and this:

“(Allahumma inni a’udhu bika minal-hammi wal-hazan, wal-‘ajzi wal-kasal, wal-jubni wal-bukhli, wa dal’id-Daini wa-ghalabatir-rijaal)
    O Allah, I seek refuge in you from grief and distress, old age and laziness, miserliness and cowardice. I seek Your Refuge from the burden of being in debt and from being overcome by men.”

My brother, contemplate on the meanings of these duas and feel the connection with Allah Subhaanah.

Practice all the 5 daily prayers with Khushoo', as much as possible.

Also do supplications from the book of duas called 'Fortress of the Muslim' or 'Hisn al muslim'. You can download this book from the website http://www.islamhouse.com or buy one from an Islamic Center.

Keep yourself busy in Allah's Worship. Spend time with your family, just do not give room for Shaitaan to whisper.

Be aware of Allah, get knowledge about His Beautiful Names and His Sifaat, about the Tawheed. Read the biography of Rasoolullah Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam and his Sahaabah.

Improve and strengthen your relationship with Allah Subhaanah, contemplate on the meanings of the Quran and whatever adhkaar you supplicate.

Death is not something you should fear, brother. You should concentrate on your deen and hope from Allah that He will forgive you for your sins and will admit you to the jannah.

May Allah make it so. Aameen

This way, the Shaitaan will stay at bay and insha Allah, you will feel fine.

I hope this has helped
    Wassalamualaikum
    Muhammad Waseem

• What an amazing response, jazak Allah khayr.

• Brother, your response brought tears to my eyes, I read this just when I was feeling very low myself.This was just what I needed to read.Thank you.

• Dear Brother,

Thanks for such wonderful reply.

I am also struggling a lot within. I have a burden on my soul (Due to my grave mistake) and after realization of the same, since i am trying to improve myself as Muslim, Satan is troubling me like anything. I am fighting all alone.

Can you suggest me some duas i can recite to fight back. I need to be at peace but this satan and his whispers are causing hurdles, please guide me.

thank you.

• Thank you very much for the beautiful reply.
      It really makes my heart calm again,
      I am suffering too from anxiety and depression for about 9 months now, to be specific, death anxiety (but I always anxious at everything haha) . I am taking medication and do consultation to psychiatrist, and make myself closer to Allah by praying, read Qur'an and do good deeds, and Alhamdulillah, my anxiety is decreasing a lot although it's still in my mind a little bit. I hope that my sisters and brothers out there who suffers from this illness, will get better and have a normal and happy life again. Insha Allah.

• Mashallah brother very nice response may allah bless u with happiness..

• Salaam,
      I have been suffering from a similar feeling except in my case I fear my parents or my brother are going to die soon. I am just 20...I cannot bear to lose any of them...I love them too dearly...is this also anxiety or a sign? Please help...

• Thank you so much my brother!!!!!!!

• Alhamdulillah!!

Thanks a lot bro!!
      My Name is Yaasir too!
      This Helps me a lot and i wish to help more other people with your answer

• I really appreciate it bro thankyou very much for helping us. May Allah Bless u Ameen 🙂

4. salaam brother,
    unfortunately i've been feeling the same thing as you for about the past two or three weeks ): sometimes i look around if the angles of death has come to take my soul.it is a frightening experience and you can feel your heart beating twice as fast.not only that,i also feel like Allah would not forgive me for all the sins that i ahve committed in the past.hearing stories of people having the same feeling before they die also does not help.
    and as you said this feeling that you have has also been effecting your daily lives,just as it has been greatly affecting my studies.the feeling of you going to die makes you think that almost everything you do except ibadat is useless ); and everytime i do try to concentrate on my studies,automatically i'll tell myself that it is useless and that i am going to die soon anyways.
    and yes,i haven't been able to feel happy as much as i used to.it is a horrible feeling and i also often feel depressed and anxious.my mom told me that she would bring me to a psychologist for advice by the end of the month if this keeps going on.
    however,alhamdulillah the feeling of death made me drop any bad habits that i had and triggered me to do more good deeds.i've even tried to perfect my solat and finally after postponing doing taubat for so many times,i finally did 😉 i also get scared if i feel or know that i have done something wrong.
    to know that you've been feeling like this is actually pretty saddening.allahualam,this could be syaitan's doings and as my mom have told me so many times,do not lose faith.
    insyaallah,you'll get better in time if you concentrate more on ibadat and do alot of good deeds for the sake of Allah.death is nothing to be scared of if your prepared for it.so try to prepare yourself as much as you can before death actually comes 🙂
    well i hope this makes you feel better that your not the only one.
    waalaikumsalam.

• Sister same the case with me

• I hope you are doing well. Are you still thinking the same way?

• Asalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

Im 15 years old and i also have this anxiety.First time that i got this anxiety was 4 years ago. And now it came back 3 months ago..im suferring from this really much, i tell myself that i'm still young to die and not prepared yet for the death. Every time before sleeping i ask myself if im going to die while sleeping or not.I love my life and want to life as others like to finish my studies and get married ect.... I pray daily 4 times a day and sometimes 5. I love Allah and also make dua to Allah and ask him to make me life more and get ried of anxiety.

I hope Allah answer my dua Insha Allah ameen.

5. AOA,
    May Allah (SWT) keep everyone safe and cure all of us
    i have been suffering from this thing for the last 10 months and my life is getting ruined:(
    i also get scary dreams and every minute i keep on thinking about death my heart races i get chest pains and feel dizzy i cant go out 🙁 i always pray to Allah to take me put this
    May Allah help all of us
    ameen

6. Dear all,

If you are going well in your life in the light of SHARIAH, then why to worry for something?

If you live (strictly) according to Islam then you should have the courage and satisfaction to welcome death any time.

7. Aslaam O Alaikum,

I have the same feelings and it has happened during namaz as well. Thank you for your replies. May Allah Pak bless us all muslims in deen and duniya.

• Salaam I had undergone heart surgery last month nd I have the same feelings. Am always trying my best with zikir but this feelings is getting worst please help me with duas

8. Salam 2 All

Im 18 years old boy, i think i have the same problem i feel like ALLAH is doing with me this because he hates me im badnaseeb Sorry) my problem 1 week im good and another week im
    ill. I am very jeaolus to see the people happy i want 2 be happy happy, i feel like going to death this year, can u tell me exactly my prob is ??? Jazzak ALLAH

• Salaams,

Please log in and submit your question in a separate post, and we will answer it in turn in shaa Allah. The info you gave is too general and not very detailed, so please provide more background information and what exactly you are looking to resolve.

-Amy

• Asalam Alaikum wa Rahmotulllah Wa Barakatuhu
      I am an 18yrs+ old....
      Back in time, if I run a short or long distances my chest starts to pain me nd my heart beat becomes faster...
      But recently my chest is paining me seriously without even running. Nd its now affecting my back and breathing its called Palpitation and Angina.
      And also I had a dream that I was walking into a cemetery holding a lamp on my hand nd one of my younger brother was following me..
      So I decided to seek the meaning from a dream interpretation website in which it was said there that the dreamer would Die of his ailment...
      I have surrendered myself to Allah's will
      Can you please tell me of some things I can do before I die (good deeds)...
      And also I was told to do heart test (ECG) and the result is Abnormal....

• SubhanAllah, brother, based on consultation of a website you have decided that you will die? Come on. Go see a doctor and get yourself treated.

• I have consulted a doctor, he pescribed drugs for me but its not working out instead things is getting worse...
          And I have read a lot about my ailment, and to my findings its one of the things that causes sudden death....
          Just please try and search for "ANGINA"
          From my findings, drugs don't usually work for it..
          And am really preparing for death...
          I fear and I hope Allah will have mercy on me..
          And this is affecting my education as was not attentive in class today and while I was eating I was shivering... My heart was pounding...
          I have submitted to the will of my lord...

BUT I will tell you the dream in full incase you might interprete it..
          Presently am ill
          I had a dream that I was walking into a cemetery at night holding a lamp nd my younger brother was walking at my back(following me), we passed by a tree(a familiar tree nd cemetery) and I saw few people on their own... I woke up terrified about the dream
          Please do you have a better interpretation for this...
          JakaLlahu khairan

I told my uztadth about it and he said the meaning is Triumph over the enemy

• Once you stop thinking about "angina" and palpitations, your problems will go away. I am sure if you go to a doctor he will tell you there is nothing wrong with you, but you will not believe him.

• ASA may I also suggest that u try to focus on all the amazing things that you have in your life.
            Thanks to Allah for your eyes, breath,family, night and day your ability to move, your voice, food on yr table every night, and too many other things that I could never tell u in my one life time.
            Inshallah you will be good I have full faith in allah. Ameen.

• Allah never never hates his own creature. He loves us more than our mothers. He doesn't like to put us in pain and suffer. You are lucky . You are not badnaseeb. Try to look onto your life. See which are the things which are making you sick and which deeds are not good. And believe me one thing if you really really believe in Allah than believe in it that he is alsami he listens znd replies to our prayers. Pray to Allah and become friend with him as God said himself "I will become whatever you want me to " if you think i m loving then I will b loving . If you think I m your friend then I m your friend. So try to call him whatever you feel like and ask him whatever you need. Everything is in his hands. Pray for me and all others as well. May Allah bless us all with good health, peace, happiness and blessed life amen .

9. Same feeling has been started with me from last 32 days doctor said that's anxiety mufti said that its black magic Allah knows better what it is .

10. Assalam o Aleikum

im 18 years old boy, i have a problema but i dont know what is exactly, i feel like going to death, but i feel to die at the age of 18 or die single, 1 week im fine but the other one im
    bad, i think to do suicide but im not going to do ! and sorry to say this i have in the mind ALLAH dont want to help me, can anyone tell me what is my problem?? i read that could be anxiety or depression help me pleaseeeee Jazzak ALLAH

11. I have been living for the last 5 years with anxiety and depression and each day I think that I'm going to die and this is my last day of living, I have started to pray thanks to Allah and stopped drinking I use to drink occasionally, in the other way I thank allah for having fear of death because I became religious to my religion ISLAM. Please help me if you can and pray for my illness to go way.

12. Assalaams,

I am having this problem too 🙁 I wish I didn't fear dying as much as I do and its really taking up my daily life as well. I feel I am changing as a person and it is not for the better. I don't know if this depression and anxiety comes from me not being married, but it comes and goes. Like for a long while I will be fine and it will be forgotten and then out of the blue, it returns. I try to do all good things and then I slack and become lazy and the minute that happens, it comes back again. My parents have started to become irritated with me because of my mind not being so strong. Now at times, I try my best to have a handle on it but it is very difficult at times especially when I'm at work because I sit in a confined space for most of the day and I am alone. I want to go and see a doctor and see if there is an underlying medical condition but my parents will probably stop me as they think its all only in my mind. Nonetheless, death is on my mind constantly and I'm obsessed with it. I know that they say the soul is pulled at the feet and therefore I keep feeling like my feet gets cold and then when I am okay, it gets warm again. Somehow I know most of these things are in my mind but it won't go away. Besides, sometimes I even see things like signs that I could be dying soon, like all of a sudden I open a book and suddenly I see the word death somewhere

13. I also feel that I m gonna die 24/7 my brain gonna stop light seems dim to me I can't feel anything doctors say that I m having generalize anxiety but I think its something bad than anxiety?

14. Salam
    I m 21 year old i m suffering from this problem since 3 to 4 days before this started i saw a video on facebook title(infarred camera in grave) that was a fake video but too horrific but it makes me little bit religious and i always think about my grave and dead i think i will die soon and ALLAH S.W.T WILL not forgive me plz help me
    ALLAH HAFIZ

15. Assalamualaikum. I am 18 and a few months back I have witnessed a death of a close friend who passed in her sleep. Since then, I've been feeling the exact same way and this has interfered with my daily life a great deal. I don't know how to overcome this and I feel like I am living in perpetual fear. And I always overthink everything these days. I think it's my fear of my past sins that keep haunting me. I've become more religious now but I still have the feeling and it is making me miserable. :(.

16. OP: I am 18 and a few months back I have witnessed a death of a close friend who passed in her sleep. Since then, I've been feeling the exact same way and this has interfered with my daily life a great deal. I don't know how to overcome this and I feel like I am living in perpetual fear.

How many young people have you known all your life and how many of them have died in sleep? Your are the one who is creating this unrealistic fear Fear like that feeds on itself and looks like perpetual..

17. AHsalaam alikum.
    brothers and sisters i pray and dua upon all of you and entire unmah.
    Iam having same feeling for the past few months.i haven't consult a doctor as i know this is something more then anxiety and the power to heal me is upon allah (swt)
    I take this is a warning as i have spoke many sheikh about this and all seems to say same.
    Brothers and sisters take this as a good thing.
    This is a warning our death is close. Well because we really never know when is our time.
    Look at all positive of this feeling.
    We got chance to change our self and ask for forgiveness and may allah have mercy upon all of us.
    There are ppl who died in sudden without a chance to chang them. So please use best of this time.
    Having fear of allah will always keep us on the right path so its a positive thing again.
    But yes i know its so scary. Iam too scared to sleep even thinking i might never wake Again.
    I can't even put how and when all these start. But it got worsened when i saw twice in a row,my husband dying (he us extremely religious person, alhamdu lillah ) as he was dying his final words he said to me were "dear sweetheart, please sacrifice all short-term happiness and greed to this world and do good deed to allah. We shall return to whom we belong "
    I woke up cryibg heavily i couldn't breath. My eyes were all read i was shaking it was so scary. I saw my beloved husband die infront of me and i was so hopless.
    So please be happy you fear allah, as we should obly fear allah. And spend your days doing good deeds. May allah forgive us all for our sins.
    Wahsalaam alikum..

18. Sallam brother I have been feeling the same how have u been dealing with this

19. salam my name is simi im 26 years old ..i hv read all the post whc y ppl shared about ur self n feelings..i m facing the same problem last oct2015..i hv done wd doc n all test all were okey n fine thn i found tht it is symbol of depression whc teasing my whole body I feel pain all the time in
    my body here n thre..even i wnt for the ecg two time seems good..after tht i hv decided to recover my self thorough religiously i close to Allah more n more trust me ppl its the easies way to get rid of ths situation no one knows whn is our time come but make ur today good do good things helo others n love kids trust me you feel so relax n calm whneva ths feeling worse I started recite the quran pak n yaa salamu plzz do Astaghfar frequently in ur life every thing will b oke n whn u pray pray for ur life n pray for yr long n health life only only prayes can change ur destiny it's written in quran plz pray to Allag any time u feel depressed n alone thts the moment whn Allah is much close to you plzz pray n do Astaghfar jus all will b fine remember one thing being a muslim "He is REHMAN "

20. I have been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety for over 10 years. I used to be on xanax and valium but was scared of addiction as those are narcotics and can cause the body to be physically addicted after long-term use. My new doctor put me on a medication called Neurontin (Generic name Gabapentin) and it has helped a lot. It's not a narcotic so much safer than other medications.

Make sure to pray and ask Allah swt for his help of course. Inshallah khair brother.

21. - Psychological and Social Problems.
    ar
    20088: He fears for the future
    I have faced this problems a couple month ago. I was sick actually, I went to see a doctor but they said I was in a good health. I do not know how to explain. But shukran, I am better now.
    I think of death everyday every minutes, this really scared me eventhough I pray to Allah, I think of an accident and how they died, and we do not know our future that is what I think of my self and my family. I pray to Allah to live in piece in this world and to think of HIM every hour.
    I have a head-ache after that, I can't work as before. I feel that I am in a different world.
    Sometimes I ask myself why some of the people died with such tragic. Are they bad or what?
    Hope your answer will help me feel better and live happily with my family.
    Published Date: 2010-05-05
    Praise be to Allaah.  
    My dear brother, how often we fail to look at things with a balanced view. How often we find problems in our daily lives that stem from the extremes of either concern or negligence. The one who seeks happiness and success in this world has to have a balanced approach without letting the one outweigh the other. In this manner he can strengthen his heart with faith and find peace of mind in doing that which he is required to do. What you are complaining of does not stem from ignorance of the root of the matter, rather it stems from the fact that you are focusing more on fear and the causes of fear and you are forgetting about being optimistic and not paying any attention to it. 

You know that death is an inevitable reality that will come to every living thing, and no one will be spared that, no matter how noble his status before Allaah. Allaah said to His Prophet, the noblest of all creation (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Verily, you (O Muhammad) will die, and verily, they (too) will die”

[al-Zumar 39:30] 

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:185] 

And the poet said: 

Every son of a female, no matter how long he lives,

Will one day be carried on the bier. 

The positive kind of fear of death is that which make a person check himself and watch himself, and bring himself to task for bad deeds. This fear is that which makes a man keep away from sin and persist in praying for forgiveness and repenting. As for the kind of fear that makes a person panic, expect the worst and feel helpless, and discourages him from taking any action and prevents him from doing his duties, this is a negative and blameworthy kind of fear. The one who feels this has to strive hard to rid himself of it and put a stop to it. Perhaps this is what the questioner is feeling, and he thinks that this waswasah (whisper from the Shaytaan) is a warning of danger and a sign that the end is near. But this is not the case. All it is, is a whisper from the accursed Shaytaan, to cause distress to the believer and to make his life a misery, and there is nothing real behind it. This is why, when you went to the hospital for tests, they showed that you are in good health, which should make you feel better and give you peace of mind. Perhaps we can help you by telling you how to get rid of this waswasah (whisper from the Shaytaan), in the following ways: 

1 – Firmly implanting in your heart the belief that whatever Allaah wills happens, and whatever He does not will does not happen. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“And you cannot will unless (it be) that Allaah wills the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”

[al-Takweer 81:29] 

Death is nothing but the decree of Allaah which the son of Adam has no way of warding off or avoiding. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Say (O Muhammad ): ‘I have no power over any harm or profit to myself except what Allaah may will. For every Ummah, there is a term appointed; when their term comes, neither can they delay it nor can they advance it an hour (or a moment)’”

[Yoonus 10:49] 

“Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high”

[al-Nisa’ 4:78] 

As this is the case, then fear of death will not delay it or bring it forward, all you will get from your fear of death is misery and worries. Your appointed time will never come until Allaah wills it, at the time that is known to Him, and you can never bring it forward, whether you fear death or not, whether you think about how your end will be or not. This is contrary to the life of peace, stability and tranquility that Allaah wants for the believers. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)”

[al-Nahl 16:97] 

2 – Remembering the kindness and mercy of Allaah towards His believing slaves, for He is Loving, Compassionate and Forgiving, the One Whose mercy prevails over His wrath, Who blesses the sinner with abundant forgiveness. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Why should Allaah punish you if you have thanked (Him) and have believed in Him. And Allaah is Ever All‑Appreciative (of good), All‑Knowing”

[al-Nisa’ 4:147] 

The believer is promised Paradise when he dies. There is nothing standing between him and Paradise but death. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no person who bears witness that there is no god but Allaah and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger, but Allaah will forbid him to the Fire.” (Narrated by Muslim, 47). 

3 – Always putting your trust in Allaah in all your affairs, and knowing that this trust (tawakkul) will ward off the whispers of the Shaytaan and put an end to them. Once you have resolved to do that, then do not look back. If you feel that these whispers are overwhelming you again, then turn to Allaah and seek refuge in Him. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaytaan (Satan), then seek refuge with Allaah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower”

[al-A’raaf 7:200] 

4 – Lift your head high and look forward; start your daily life with steadfastness and certainty, and approach all your actions with energy and peace of mind. How many good things there are in this world that fill hearts with contentment and tranquility and fill the heart with hope and certain faith. 

With regard to your question, what is going to happen to you and your family in the future, 

Subhaan-Allaah (glory be to Allaah)! 

Are you the one who created them? Are you the one who grants them provision? Are you the one who is taking care of their needs? 

No, it is Allaah Who does all that, Who is more merciful towards them than you are. Have complete trust that Allaah will never cause them to be lost, may He be glorified and praised. This matter is not up to you at all. If all the people thought in this way no one would have any peace of mind. But praise be to Allaah Who has guaranteed provision for everyone. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“And no moving (living) creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allaah. And He knows its dwelling place and its deposit (in the uterus or grave). All is in a Clear Book (Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz — the Book of Decrees with Allaah)”

[Hood 11:6] 

So cast these thoughts away from your mind. 

5 – You should make a lot of du’aa’ asking Allaah to dispel this waswaas (whispers from the Shaytaan) from you. Pray to Him with all humbleness, expressing your weakness and need of Him. And rest assured that He will certainly answer you. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright”

[al-Baqarah 2:186] 

With regard to those who die as a result of accidents, the fact that they die in this manner does not mean that they are bad at all. Rather people who are counted among the righteous may die in this manner. Think about this hadeeth which will help you to resolve this matter. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The martyrs are five: those who are stabbed, those who die of a stomach disease, those who drown, those who are crushed by falling walls, and those who die in battle for the sake of Allaah.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 615). 

Look at those who die by drowning, or by fire, or who are crushed by falling walls. Are these not frightening things? But that does not indicate that they are bad, rather the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called them martyrs (shuhada’), which is the utmost honour. The way in which a person dies does not indicate that he is bad, but Allaah in His wisdom decrees that some people should die in this manner. Perhaps that is in order to raise them in status in Paradise, or to expiate for some of their sins, or for some other reason that we do not know. 

We ask Allaah to guide you to good deeds and positive thinking.

• May Allah release u from the pain and agony you are going through. Ameen.
      Just read Allah hu Allah hu rabbi la oushrika bihi shai an.

22. Salam I'm experiencing a severe death anxiety .I keep thinking I'm gonna die that the angels are coming any moment,my ear become blocked and feel as if I'm gonna lose conscious. It constantly on mind and I'm very scared as I'm a very bad person.

23. Same thing is happening to me from the past eight months I keep enjoying things but suddenly something strange comes to my mind I ask myself what is going on why is it going on what's the point of living as we are going to die so many questions come to my mind that why am I enjoying it as it is going to end soon please somebody help me I am really depressed I can't enjoy things as I used to de