Touching Private Parts of Sister.

Sir my beloved friend tell me a story that : I had touch my sister private parts when we both were youngs, she was 14 or 16 and i was 16 or 18 at that time. I touched her private parts while she was sleeping but when i touched after sometime she was faking her sleep but did not stop me. I only touched her parts with hands and lil bit finger in her private parts. I do not remember i lick it or not but please give me answer to all this. I was young and was become mad for sex after watching porn sites seriously i thank to god that i had not done sex with my sister but after sometime i realize that i should not have done this 🙁 i am very dissappointed about this it killing me from inside that why i had done this and why i became so mad at that time that i had done this kind of evil thing to my sister, Now i have asked many times from God forgiveness for this act what will be my punishment ?. So this was his story i want to confirm that it was zina ? and want to know that what is its punishment that he had done with his sister despite having the fact that he asked forgiveness from God.

Tagged as: , , , , ,

1. I sugeest you tell your friend this:

Apologise to your sister discreetly for any inappropriate actions towards her. Do not be specific to her about what, even if she asks. If she was truly awake, then she will be aware of what. If not, that is between you and Allah.

Make istighfar for your actions and promise to never repeat them.

Curb your porn viewing (if you are still watching) by engaging in halal productive activities, fasting and (if friend is married) via sex with your spouse.

Keep your friend's secret and make dua for him.

2. I agree with the brother's advice above.

I just wanted to add that I feel your friend feels that his sister may have allowed it by not speaking up. I'm not sure if I've got the wrong end of the stick...?
    To offer an alternative perspective:
    I was abused when I was younger by someone who did something similar. I also faked I was asleep. My body froze at what was happening and Because of the shock of what he was doing. The man was twice my size so if I woke up or attempted to push him off, he may have done worse.

So don't construe the silence as consent or appreciation or acceptance from the lady.

3. Ruby: I was abused when I was younger by someone who did something similar. I also faked I was asleep. My body froze at what was happening and Because of the shock of what he was doing. The man was twice my size so if I woke up or attempted to push him off, he may have done worse.

How long did it go on? Is that man still in his life?

• It was one night- not ongoing.
      That night it was a sleepover.

Yes. I see him now and then..unfortunately.
      He actually had the nerve to send a proposal to me x number of years later. Allahu Alam why he did.
      Allah forgive him.

4. My dear brother tell your friend if he seriously repents what he did with his sister then first of all tell him to confront his sister, discuss how he's feeling about it and how much he regrets doing that kind of thing and the ask forgiveness from Allah s.w.t. InShaAllah everything will be fine

5. My dear brother it's OK don't worry u don't need to apologize to your sister or no way needed to open up to your friends OK first read namaz do ask for forgiveness....
    U don't need to make it as an issue...
    Stay clam stay cool that was your mistake...screw it out of your brain first...
    Read Quran.....U will feel better
    Stay hapi stay blessed....