Ghusl after injury

wudu

Asslam-u-Alaikum Brothers and sisters,
My problem starts like this. Last night as always I set an alarm to wake up for Fajr but unfortunately I was in a too strong sleep. The alarm kept ringing for 15 minutes, and after 15 minutes I finally woke up. I went to the other room to shut down the alarm. I shutted down the alarm and just as I shutted down the alarm I felt so weak and darkness started to come before my eyes. And as to my fate I lost consciousness. I regained consciousness and found that my were surrounding me and that I had a severe injury on my head.

I got myself up, and we went to hospital. The doctor operated me and i had several stitches. The real problem starts now. i got home and found out that I had a ejaculation while sleeping. The doctor had put bandage on my head and told me that the stitches were not to be tampered with. It's been 12+ hours since all of this happened, and I am just too much confused to how to take a ghusl or what else to do than a ghusl ?

Thanks in advance.

Hamas16

Tagged as: , , , , , , , ,

1. If you cannot perform ghusal. You can do tayamum instead of that

2. Make ghusl. If you said prayers for before proper ghusl, just repeat them. You are not responsible for conflicts regarding your religious purity because you were unconscious, recovering, or ill.

3. asallam o alikum brother you can take ghusal and avoid the place where bandich is islam is easy relgion just do istanja (wash your private part) and make wudu and start ghusal while avoding the bandich place all fine insha Allah do not worry