How do I absolve myself of my sins? (5)

I know how to act in the future, as the Quran is guiding me. I simply want to learn to forget my past and remove my sins from my history so I can start over and really put commitment into my religion. I have already decided to wear the hijab before 8th grade starts, as I know this will please the Lord who is Knowing of all things.

Full Story»

Invalid Nikah – How do I end this relationship? (2)

My husband and his family are not good people. I have come to the decision that I don’t want to continue my relationship with him. I’ve been told my marriage is invalid. What are the means of a separation?

Full Story»

My husband hit me for smoking (7)

I pray regularly and give charity and zaqat on time. I make an attempt to not lie and protect my baby from modern fitnas. To my knowledge I think smoking is one of my few vices.

Full Story»

Lost and losing faith (1)

This is my last year of high school. My mother prefers my brothers over me, which is odd because I’ve always been there for her, and comfort her and almost never disobeyed her. Yet my brothers do worse. I don’t have a relationship with my family. I feel alone, all the time. Yes I pray, fast, etc yet I feel empty. I used to feel full of faith, but now I feel nothing and it breaks my heart because I love Allah and I want him to love me.

Full Story»

Children»

How can I seek forgiveness for my sins? (6)

My boyfriend wanted to start a family and I accepted. So I became pregnant. Every night I cried because my family was not with me, even though my boyfriend was very kind to me. My father and mother didn’t give up on me, they tried to convince me what’s best for me. They told me to end the relationship, have an abortion and come back home. I did not listen.

Converting to Islam»

Breaking an unwanted engagement (3)

It has been one month since he got engaged. He cannot take any action, since he is worried about his family and his fiancé. Is there any way for him to break the engagement without hurting his family and fiancé?

Culture Clash»

Troubled… who should I choose? (6)

My parents said if I wanted to have any relationship with them I would have to divorce my wife. If I choose my parents I lose my wife – if I choose my wife I lose my parents.

Dating»

female interested in male, instead of other way around (12)

I’m 16 and I’m interested in this man who is always in the masjid praying, reading Quran, etc. Other than that I don’t know him, and only talk to him when I’m giving salaams etc. He seems like a really nice person, and I would like to know if he is interested in me, too. I […]

Divorce»

My cheating husband’s lover is abusive to me (8)

I believe that my marriage is not finished. There is something missing which I need to fill and be fulfilled. He knows this and he wants to have a baby with me. But with the pregnant woman there, and right now I am back with my husband, what I should do? I love my husband. I want to guide him to Islam and show him the right path, but the woman is too much of a distraction.

Forgiveness»

Where are my duas going? (6)

Yesterday I came to know that I did not get selected for the defense forces due to unknown reasons. Can you only imagine how I feel right now? Can you only imagine? Can you imagine how intense waswasas of shaytan I am fighting now regarding my Iman and trust on Allah and duas?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

I don’t have a baby (5)

It has been 4 years since I married, but I have not conceived a child. Kindly do istakhara for me and tell me if I will have the happiness of children? -sobia raheel

Jealousy and Suspicion»

We committed zina, but I’m disturbed about her past (18)

as salam walikum to all my brothers and sisters, I am 20 and in love with a girl who loves me more than herself, and we have commited ZINA, I  never thought that I would do such a sin, but it happened. At the start of the relationship she told me about her past- that she had a boy friend, […]

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (6)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikkah between sunni/shia (8)

I told him on the very first day that I was shia and I was not a girl of friendship or dating etc; and if he was interested to propose to me straight away but that my parents will never accept him. So he was serious about marrying me and committed, and so was I. He sent a proposal ten times, but my father rejected him just because he is sunni. When I knew that my father would never accept him, we both did nikah secretly.

Sexual Issues»

Desires vs. society (2)

Others might not be bothered delaying nikah in the desi society, but some have strong desires and since I’m one of them, why should I suffer? Some portray marriage as such a complex thing, as if it’s no different than being jailed. Now I’m 22, don’t watch porn, wish to stay away from fitna, sport a sunnah beard, and offer my prayers. But every so often when I get depressed, I just can’t help but please myself.

Sihr (Magic)»

My dad fell in love because of black magic (7)

We found out he has been giving away all this money to that- pardon my language- (expletive). Recently he married this woman,and mother was crying every night. I prayed, I prayed and I prayed, so she wouldn’t have to cry anymore. I don’t know what to do, but I know the best medicine is prayers.

Shia»

Shia Father Refuses to Get Me Married to a Sunni (8)

Guy’s family is constantly saying that when will you come as it’s 6 months period now. What am i suppose to do ? i will not marry any shia at any cost. plus i want to marry as soon as possible because i’m already in my late 25.

Teenagers Issues»

Husband leaving for 6 years to study abroad (3)

I am a teenager and my husband and I live separately due to family. My parents do not let me meet him incase I get pregnant. He will be leaving to go to study for 6 years. All I want is to be with him but he cannot take me. He asked me if he should stay or go…?

Physical violence»

She has been taken back home to Bangladesh by force – What can I do to help her?! (5)

I lost contact with her a week ago, she advised me to call the police if I do not hear from her. I am worried about her safety.

Zinaa»

She forced me to marry her! (10)

When I went to her country to meet her, I saw her and I didn’t like her, even though we saw each other on web cam before. She was looking older, and I was very confused. My mouth was totally shut. She took me to her home, and I found that she arranged everything for marriage the next day.

Topics

Search the Web