Having problems with my in-laws (0)

September 4, 2015 • Category: Marriage, Problems in the Marriage, Unanswered Questions

I feel I have been wrongly judged and want to make amends however this causes my husband to argue with me as he feels there is no point living to please others, but just to do right by each other.

Full Story»

As the days go by, the harder and more painful it gets… (0)

I feel that I’m beginning to lose his Mum too… I would very much wish to be back together with him but seems like it’s not going to happen. I’m very sad. I want my heart to heal.

Full Story»

Problems in my family over the past year (1)

Now we don’t have any communication….they both live for each other and I’ve been left alone.

Full Story»

How can we convince his parents to accept our marriage? (1)

His parents are not happy and not accepting despite knowing that I will be converting and embrace Islam… I am confused and in the same time felt I have been judged even before they actually know me.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Pregnant before marriage – is abortion an option? (10)

I decided to leave him for the sake of family and Allah but then realised I’m pregnant with his child. I cannot leave my parents for him. Is abortion an option?

Converting to Islam»

How do I file divorce? (2)

We went on separate paths 10 years ago. He converted to Islam in 2006, and I have recently decided to embrace Islam.

Culture Clash»

We’re from different sects (3)

His is an orthodox family… They have met me now and still oppose a marriage. How long should I wait for him?

Dating»

Why can’t I move on from this? (3)

I don’t know if it just me really that I am not helping myself move on or a jinn is bothering me and putting those negative thoughts and feelings on me.

Divorce»

Desperate for a Divorce (4)

I’ve been with a bad husband for 11 years. I’m desperate for a divorce but no one will grant it.

Forgiveness»

I married the wrong woman (16)

I let myself get carried away by external beauty, and got confused with the idea of marrying a muslimah and make my parents happy, and in the process gave away the pious woman Allah had sent for me.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

I have to decide between two proposals… (5)

I don’t rely on my own decision making because I have made some not-so-great decisions in the past.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Am I divorced? If so can we start fresh and remarry? (4)

Please don’t give me personal opinions… all I need is proper guidance or at least something that will guide me in the right direction.

Mahr or Dowry»

My wife is pregnant and I want to divorce (8)

Can I take divorce? Do I need to return all the money what they give me? I have so many problems and she don’t understand me at all and I don’t like her – I just had a physical relation thats it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Advice and prayers regarding marriage (7)

I am seeing a man raised in a Sikh family. This man practices many of the teachings of Islam. However, he does not want to revert to Islam. We want to get married.

Muslim Names»

Can I call my baby girl Ameliah? (3)

Some Muslim name websites list this name and some don’t. Please clarify and let me know.

Secret Marriages»

My husband keeps cheating and marrying other women secretly (5)

I have been married for 15 years. My husband and twice married other women secretly, and also cheated with non-Muslim women.

Sihr (Magic)»

I am lost, betrayed and a failure (3)

I don’t know whether this is a test from Allah or it is a curse by someone I offended mistakenly.

Shia»

In love with shai (6)

I am a 18 years old sunni girl, i’ve been in love with a shai guy for too long and he share the same feelings.

Teenagers Issues»

How do I ignore my brother? (1)

I want to stay away from him and I don’t want to do anything with him . How am I supposed to just stop thinking about him and not care ?

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (43)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

I need help with the problems in my marriage (6)

I haven’t told him anything and it’s killing me. I can’t tell him because I’m afraid that he will hit me for looking in his phone and he also blackmails me that if i make one more mistake that he’d marry another woman.

Zinaa»

Can I marry him while I’m pregnant with his child? (1)

If so where is the proof of this, who is it narrated by, and on the authority of who?

Topics

Search the Web