Losing the marriage after zina (4)

Suddenly he said his parents do not agree, but before saying this (about 10 days ago) we met. Even though we only met twice in this whole 1 year, the last time we met we committed zina/sex because we thought we would be marrying. I know we commited a sin, and since then I’m seeking forgivness from Allah.

Full Story»

I hit my father out of anger (6)

Even if I ask forgiveness he says he cannot forgive me and he swore on the Quran that I am not his daughter anymore. I am praying to Allah because I made a huge mistake. Yes, it was my fault that I hit my own dad- the man who gave me life- but I am just human. I made huge mistakes and I swore I will not do that again.

Full Story»

Getting over a divorce (3)

Throughout the marriage he never told me what he was struggling with and it all came at once. It’s like divorce is nothing to him and he told me he has no feeling for me and everything we had was pretend.

Full Story»

Parents blocking marriage with cousin (2)

The person who I love is my second cousin. He belongs to my mother’s family. We have an age gap of 8 years.

Full Story»

Children»

Paranoid and abusive husband (12)

He has hit me in rage, given me a black eye, put my head through a glass pane (I had to get stitches), and hit me when I was pregnant. He says I pushed him to the limit each time because I wouldn’t let him walk away. I admit my fault is I stand in his way during an argument, because I’m sick to death of living my life like this and want answers to why he does this to me.

Converting to Islam»

I want to marry him, but I’m still legally married in the Philippines (2)

I am still married in the Philippines. Everyone knows that there’s no divorce in the Philippines, and it’s very difficult to get an annulment. One needs thousands of pesos, and it really takes time. A friend told us that I should convert to Islam so that we can marry. Is there really a chance that we can get married under sharia law?

Culture Clash»

Marriage Between Christian and Muslim? (2)

According to the Islam, does my family has right to forbid while religion allows us? Is there any sin for me and my family if I break her heart only because she is not arab?

Dating»

Sisters not willing to give my Christian girlfriend a chance (8)

Her parents have seen for the last year that my sisters are unwilling to give her a chance. She feels unwanted from my family. My father has “approved” of her. She has been so hurt for the last year that she is practically over it.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (66)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Parents are not accepting my new marriage (4)

Last month we got our nikkah done in his house with his family by a Hafiz, and Alhamdulillah we are now husband and wife. I have never been so happy or felt so complete in my life, BUT there’s one pain in my heart and that is my parents not giving their consent and not trying to do what lies in my happiness.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How do I get out of this and back to happy married life? (9)

After 6 months of marriage I got to know about his two ongoing affairs… he said he did this all because he wanted to hurt me, give me the similar kind of pain which I gave him.

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (6)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Muslim Names»

Rahil as a name (5)

God has blessed me with a baby boy, and I am wanting to keep the name Rahil. But I am a little unclear and confused as to whether it would constitute a good name, or indirectly a bad meaning name. Please help!!!

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikkah between sunni/shia (8)

I told him on the very first day that I was shia and I was not a girl of friendship or dating etc; and if he was interested to propose to me straight away but that my parents will never accept him. So he was serious about marrying me and committed, and so was I. He sent a proposal ten times, but my father rejected him just because he is sunni. When I knew that my father would never accept him, we both did nikah secretly.

Sexual Issues»

My sexual urges are strong from past molestation (7)

The sexual urges I felt at puberty could not be controlled and I came to know how we can watch porn on YouTube. I soon started watching dirty videos, masturbating, repenting and doing the same cycle all over again. I used to do it on and off, and no matter how hard I tried I always end up doing it and then feeling super guilt shortly after.

Teenagers Issues»

thoughts of death (9)

I’m 17 and nothing in my life is going right. I’m not planning to commit suicide, but there is nothing I want more than death. Do you think that if I pray hard enough to die on the night of qadr or any other night , I will die? I have wanted this for so long […]

Physical violence»

My wife’s family want khula (47)

I’ve not been nice to my wife. I’ve not been treating her nicely and hitting her too. I still love my wife of course and want her back. But, she’s not number one in the world. Most women seem to think they are!

Zinaa»

son out of wedlock with a non-Muslim woman (5)

I love my son. I want to get him, but his mother’s family will not let me because they said they raised the child since his mother’s pregnancy. He is not close to me and would say things like “I don’t like you”, “you’re not good”.I am worried about him not being with me.

Topics

Search the Web