Angry parents (2)

February 27, 2015 • Category: Depression, Family problems, Hurt, Islamic Answers 2015

They don’t pick up my calls. I live abroad and I go every year to my parents but they never open the door for me…

Full Story»

Need help with nikah – Would this work? (2)

We felt bad about zina… So the idea came of if we both secretly do nikah till our parents fix a date. Then break the nikah or tell our parents we both already did nikah, or do nikah again…

Full Story»

Cheating Husband and Cheating Wife (7)

I don’t blame my husband for hating me… I don’t know what to think. All I know is I want my Rabb to forgive me.

Full Story»

Istikhara after broken engagement (1)

Is this just my subconscious mind playing games on me and giving false hope?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

What can I do? (3)

My mother is having affairs with other men. She warned me to not mind her business. She said she knows well what she’s doing.

Converting to Islam»

Pregnancy out of wedlock with nonmuslim (4)

The girlfriend thinks it’s a lose-lose situation and it’s best to abort the baby and leave the boyfriend and hope she can get back on the right path of Islam.

Culture Clash»

My family criticise and judge my husband (5)

My family say nikah is nothing. Nikah is just like engagement nowadays. You can break anytime you want but don’t risk your and your daughter’s life for a man who doesn’t have anything.

Divorce»

Remarried and unhappy (3)

This marriage is worse than the marriage I had with my ex husband. Sometimes I really regret the fact that I got divorced from the father of my children who is married now to another woman and will soon become father.

Forgiveness»

Broken Engagement….advise needed desperately (4)

I feel like if I pray to Allah to change his heart and make him love me, He will. Does Allah invoke love in someone’s heart for you if you pray for it?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

I need advice on my dysfunctional marriage… (4)

What’s bad now is I think we are expecting and I don’t want to have a child right now. I would love to have a child but we aren’t stable enough…

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Sexual Issues»

Marriage and sex life problems (7)

[This post is about sexual problems within marriage. Please observe Islamic limits and be aware that the topic is sensitive.]

Physical violence»

Severing ties with family (4)

Will I go to hell for severing ties with my aunt and older sister when they have been so emotionally and physically abusive with me?

Zinaa»

Can I trust him and give him another try? (4)

I love him and he is the father of my child. And in heart he is a good man but I don’t know if I ever can trust him.

Topics

Search the Web