Anxiety about relations after marriage (10)

I am worried about my first few times. I know I would be extremely excited and wouldn’t last long. Will she start hating me if i wouldn’t be able to fully satisfy her initially? I need some advice from ladies point of view.

Full Story»

Husband’s lies are mental abuse (2)

He lied about his previous wives and children. I am so upset and mad. I don’t know how to stop thinking about it.

Full Story»

Consequences of Child Abuse (4)

December 15, 2014 • Category: Child Abuse, Rape, Sexual molestation

My main concern is I have heard regarding homosexuality that the one who has done and to one whom it has been done should be killed, is it true? Does it mean that I shouldn’t marry?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Please help and pray for my daughter (6)

Her mental growth is below her age. She is lacking visual perception. She has attention deficiency also.

Converting to Islam»

Is Talking To My Best Friend Wrong? (8)

We have been friends for 4 years. He is a non-Muslim yet has spoken greatly of Islam. His family is catholic and he fears to convert while living under their rules.

Culture Clash»

I need a dua to get married to the boy whom I love (5)

We both are Muslim, we are from same country, same state only district is different. And his parents dislike that I am from another district.

Dating»

Looking for a wife… (0)

Alslamu Alykium all, I don’t know if this is the right place to post my request here but anyway I was wondering if there is a space for meeting online of people who interested in engagement with girls who converted to islam. I’m arabian but I live in Europe and I have a lot of […]

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Proposal confusion – what should I do? (4)

My parents want to go ahead and say this is the last option I have… but I can’t seem to find a solid reason to accept him as a husband. I know it is Allah who knows everything and I should eave everything to him, but I have to give an answer.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

What to do about his infidelity? (5)

He said he doesn’t regret having cheated on me. He still doesn’t show he regrets, nor does something to prove to me that he loves me. He comes home late from work and goes out every night without giving me any explanation. But he cares for me (financially), and he really loves our 7 year old son.

Mahr or Dowry»

I want ask a question about my secret nikkah (12)

Is my nikkah valid and genuine? As my mother wants me to get married with someone else. My boyfriend did nikkah just to get rid of the sins and won’t do it legally.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Muslim Shiia in distress (4)

I am married to a Christian man… but myself and my cousin have fallen in love. I do not feel I will divorce my husband for he loves me.

Sexual Issues»

Sex before marriage and its consequences… (18)

I was forced into sex… later, I kissed a few boys… My potential partner has told me that he’ll marry me but won’t ever share a bed with me, kiss me, or hug me. He doesn’t want to touch me.

Shia»

Sunni girl in love with Shia boy (2)

I really want him to be my husband – he respects me and he respects my religion, help me please I’m confused.

Teenagers Issues»

I need help with my life (9)

I feel empty now and I don’t wanna study. I just don’t feel like doing anything, though I know I have to since it’s my last chance of having a good life.

Physical violence»

I feel guilty – should I tell my husband? (12)

He beat me and would lock me in the home. But now he’s the world’s best husband. I feel guilty for having a phone friend and doing zina with them.

Zinaa»

Will my past ruin my future? (4)

What would I do if my future husband ever found out? Despite me learning from my mistake and repenting, I still feel ashamed and fear.

Topics

Search the Web