Need help and prayers to achieve my dream (1)

April 27, 2015 • Category: Dua, Education, Islamic Answers 2015, Stress

I haven’t given up in my dream, and I know myself that I do have to work much harder, and Inshallah I will. But, please can someone give me advice and duas.

Full Story»

Pornography and masturbation are ruining my life! (4)

Once I used to be the mua’zin of my hostel masjid, i used to say the azan during the days of my high school, my heart used to be stuck in the masjid and now seven years on, I find myself in a serious mess…

Full Story»

Abandoned by my non-Muslim husband (0)

How can I divorce or free myself? I intend to remarry if given a chance.

Full Story»

My engagement ended over a misunderstanding (1)

I was engaged but now I am not because he left me because of a mistake… on top of this we have 2 children together. What should I do?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

I have done something very wrong… (2)

… with my parents. But they don’t know it is done by me. I am really guilty. What should I do?

Converting to Islam»

I don’t think this marriage is valid (3)

I was a new convert to Islam and I trusted my husband too much and now I see how I foolishly gave up all my Islamic rights to him due to ignorance, cultural values and misguide.

Culture Clash»

I fell in love with him… (6)

I was sure he liked me. I saw future with him as my husband. And the worst thing is that I’m still deeply in love with him.

Dating»

Can I marry without my parents’ permission? (8)

My parents are only thinking about the embarrassment. I researched and it said if I marry my boyfriend without parents it will only be valid if my parents don’t have a reason to why they don’t let me marry.

Divorce»

Should I divorce my husband? (8)

He tortured me verbally, emotionally and physically that twice I thought about committing suicide. I don’t trust him anymore..

Forgiveness»

Has my past ruined my future? (6)

I love him a lot and was wrong in cheating him… He says he can’t respect me anymore nor can he betray his family by giving them a girl who is not chaste.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Secret Marriages»

Should I divorce my husband? (3)

I don’t know what to do, I’m just keep on praying that Allah (s.w.t) will guide me in my decisions, I really want to save our marriage but it looks like I was the only one who does…

Sexual Issues»

Masturbation or any other solution when travelling? (1)

Please suggest does it allow to have masturbation? I am not in position to have another wife because I know family can’t support this.

Shia»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (10)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Teenagers Issues»

I’m 16 and want to die (3)

When I was a kid my mother used to love me a lot… but now she is not loving me the way she used to.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (41)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

An abusive wife (5)

I am deeply depressed thinking how I got myself into this situation where I’m afraid of being near my wife…

Zinaa»

Tired of life… I feel like giving up. (5)

I feel helpless at my situation. I feel wretched from my sins. I have already led a spoiled past.

Topics

Search the Web