If a man recites his own khutaba a nikkah… (2)

May 24, 2015 • Category: Islamic Answers 2015, Marriage, Religion

… is this nikkah valid or not?

Full Story»

Getting married after childhood abuse (5)

Is it something I should tell him before marriage or wait till we’re married? My fear with telling him after a nikkah is that he would feel that I wasn’t completely upfront with him.

Full Story»

I want to forget him (3)

I don’t want to get married and still be in love with some other guy. Please tell me a Dhikr to forget him and keep moving on with my life.

Full Story»

Mother-in-law is commanding my husband to divorce me (2)

His mother has told him to divorce me as I’m non arabic speaker. She wants to sit with a woman she can talk to.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Struggling to stop masturbation (CLOSED) (6)

I used to watch videos that were not suitable for me, but Alhamdulillah I’ve stopped but this problem, I can’t stop…..

Converting to Islam»

How soon can a Muslim man re-marry? (3)

He wants to immediately marry again.. He is not divorcing the Christian wife but wants to have another Muslim wife.

Dating»

Any wazifa or dua for my situation? (2)

I love a guy who was my friend’s ex. My liking and now love has increased day by day.

Divorce»

Husband will not take me back or divorce me (4)

My husband is not allowing me to come back to him and he saying that he doesn’t want to live with me and not even sending me divorce.

Forgiveness»

I have hurt him a lot. Will Allah forgive me? (7)

I love him so much I can’t even explain and since the day I left him I am crying so hard, I broke him apart.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (13)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Secret Marriages»

How do I get out of this dark phase of unrequitedness? (3)

But for now I feel completely dead, as my whole world has died or if somebody has taken the best thing I loved from me.

Sexual Issues»

My husband is diabetic (2)

It’s been so many years since we had intercourse. I don’t want to separate because of my kids. What should I do?

Sihr (Magic)»

Black magic is destroying my life and my hopes of marriage (4)

Jealous relatives have been practicing Sihr on myself and my parents… Sihr has been done to prevent my marriage.

Shia»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (11)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (41)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

An abusive wife (5)

I am deeply depressed thinking how I got myself into this situation where I’m afraid of being near my wife…

Zinaa»

Marriage After Kissing? (1)

They got married without repentance to Allah. Is this marriage valid or not?

Topics

Search the Web