My brother is an abusive son (2)

He constantly makes it clear that he will never let my parents be happy… he will make them cry always… he won’t let them be peaceful…

Full Story»

Another Heartbroken Husband (3)

I met a Muslim girl from Russia online. She said she had no money to travel to the UK…

Full Story»

I am confused (5)

i dont like my husband any more and i want khula. my family is not supporting me in this. they want to punish me if i go for khula.

Full Story»

My brother is injured, should his wife work? (1)

My brother is unable to work. Is it okay for his wife to go out and work?

Full Story»

Children»

Update on my situation!!!! (12)

I was to go to the US embassy. Long story short I got caught… My mother is back on planning the wedding.

Culture Clash»

Advising A Muslim Sister (18)

I am very worried about her, it’s obvious the kind of life she is living. Should I talk to her and advise her?

Dating»

Need urgent help for my engaged life! (15)

I am with him and I tell him I love him but I myself do not know that I mean it or not… I am not sure about him sometimes I feel I love him and the other I completely hate him.

Divorce»

Marriage and divorce (7)

I am really confused, I am not happy in my marriage and it’s affecting me mentally… I have started to feel like that “I don’t love him anymore.”

Forgiveness»

A sexual mistake before marriage? (9)

I know that I made a big mistake and now very shameful in front of Allah. Can anybody tell me is my future marriage going to be destroyed again?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Abortion – Do or Don’t? (5)

I was thinking about getting an abortion – my ex is against it in every way but I am Muslim and my family is extremely conservative. I don’t know what to do the baby has a heart beat already and I feel guilty but at the same time my family will disown me.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

To Know Whether to Continue Marriage After Istikhara (6)

My first istikharah reassured me to still keep my husband, but what were shown to me in real life were another zina…

Mahr or Dowry»

Dowry issue (2)

Does the dowry count if it’s something I never knew and never agreed upon?

Muslim Names»

Muslim Marrying a Christian American Protestant woman – How to put the basis for a healthy relationship? (4)

I do not want dive into a relationship and marriage without having all the parameters and find out years later that our lifestyles are not compatible.

Secret Marriages»

Affair with married Muslim man and we had a child together! (11)

Now my son’s here I want him to have a relationship with his dad. But can’t get over the guilt I have about his family not knowing of him being unfaithful. What should I do? Tell his wife or just let it go and let him in our sons life?

Sexual Issues»

Can there be a second marriage? (8)

Can there be a second marriage when first wife who can’t bear more children is not allowing it?

Sihr (Magic)»

Lots of problem since leaving university (10)

Even though I pray my namaz, make duaa and do what I can… I still feel like no-one understands what I’m going through, depressed, lonely and that everyone is doing better than me.

Shia»

I’ve lost my way (5)

I beg for forgiveness to Him, I confess to all my bad deeds and make up my mind not to do them again… but next day, I’m just doing them again – why?

Teenagers Issues»

15 years old and in love (4)

We love each other a lot but we’re too young to get married. We want to follow Islamic guidance.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (54)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

I have no love for my abusive husband (7)

It’s been going on for 5 months and I’ve started having anxiety attacks when he would beat me.

Zinaa»

How do I repent for this? (5)

How do I repent to Allah after commit zina and have a baby without wedlock?

Topics

Search the Web