The guy I love wants sex before marriage (3)

I was heartbroken when he said that he wants to leave me because now that I have been physical with him I feel like I must marry him and I belong to him. So I cried and begged him to be with me and promised I won’t ever interfere in his bad habits like drinking, cursing, smoking or sleeping with other girls.

Full Story»

I need an authentic wazifa or dua for love marriage (0)

Please tell me some dua or wazifa to recite so that my parents get agreed for this online met guy :( this is the only draw back… rest all is positive of his proposal :(

Full Story»

I want ask a question about my secret nikkah (1)

Is my nikkah valid and genuine? As my mother wants me to get married with someone else. My boyfriend did nikkah just to get rid of the sins and won’t do it legally.

Full Story»

Can he marry me against his mother’s will? (1)

His mother is not interested in him marrying me as I already have a child and what will people think because I am elder to him. She is not accepting me.

Full Story»

Children»

If my older sister marries a non-Pakistani, I must marry a Pakistani (5)

My mom says that if my sister chooses to marry someone not from our culture, that will bring our family shame and that I must marry someone Pakistani and will be left with no other option.

Converting to Islam»

Looking for a wife… (0)

Alslamu Alykium all, I don’t know if this is the right place to post my request here but anyway I was wondering if there is a space for meeting online of people who interested in engagement with girls who converted to islam. I’m arabian but I live in Europe and I have a lot of […]

Culture Clash»

My father rejected him for culture (3)

In our world, culture and what ladies say about us or our family is so important. Alhamdulilah, the guy I want was rejected by my father for an unimportant reason- culture. I believe Allah created all of us and no culture is better than another.

Dating»

Would this inter-faith relationship be allowed? (1)

I know that interfaith relationships are allowed between Muslims and Christians, or Muslims and Jews, provided they meet certain requirements, such as being devout. Is an interfaith relationship even allowed if one person is strong in their faith, but it’s a non-abrahamic faith?

Divorce»

Pregnant and alone (7)

When I can’t take it anymore I pray to Allah that I don’t want jannah because I can’t take this suffering. I don’t know what to do. Every ounce of my strength is gone.

Forgiveness»

I stole my mother’s jewelry and gave it as charity (11)

Is there a dua for forgiveness for stealing?? I’m still feeling shaky and it’s becoming a bit difficult for me to be normal around my parents after what I’ve done behind their backs.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Mahr or Dowry»

Valid Islamic marriage (1)

If an adult boy and an adult girl say ‘qubool hai’ in front of 2 sane witnesses without any Quazi, meher or wali, then is this nikah valid? Please say confirm an answer according to islam. -Taeba

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Can I marry my Muslim boyfriend after converting? (3)

I’m converting, I’m not annulled with my catholic husband but can I remarry? If I get pregnant before marrying can the baby have their father’s name?

Muslim Names»

girl’s change of surname (1)

Is it permissible in Islam to change a minor girl’s surname to something more neutral, like a feminine name instead of her biological father’s if she does not feel comfortable using it? She has no relationship or physical/emotional connection with her father since her birth. She has solely been raised and financially taken care of […]

Secret Marriages»

We’re tired of being his secret family! (4)

I kept asking what’s his plan for his kids? Is he going to let his family know? When? He said to give him time. What??? It’s been 15 yrs, I’m here alone with the kids doing everything for them…

Sexual Issues»

No rukhsati in sight, now my friend is on my mind (3)

I had a friend. He was very honest and he loved me a lot before my nikah, and he still does. I don’t have any contact with him, but because of my husband I sarted missing him and I don’t know what to do now.

Shia»

We are having a conflict with my sister… (8)

What should I do-cut her out of our lives if she continues with this man? Or just support her regardless of her decision?

Teenagers Issues»

Should I tell her parents that we had oral sex? (21)

She has left me without any reason. I don’t want her to do dishonesty with someone else. And now I want to marry her if she will accept me I will marry her as soon as possible.

Zinaa»

Can I marry my married lover? (14)

Her husband is not aware of our relation. She is also willing to leave her 5 year old baby and family for me… Can I marry her and will it be fair?

Topics

Search the Web