Getting married to an older woman (5)

July 27, 2015 • Category: Islamic Answers 2015, Marriage, Nikah, Sex and Marriage

What is it like being married to an older woman compared to some one who is younger ie benefits, things I should maybe be sensitive about?

Full Story»

Fighting is tearing my husband’s family apart! (0)

They are blaming me for everything and are spreading false accusations about me amongst their relatives. I’m really hurt by this. I always wanted to settle the dispute between them.

Full Story»

A humiliating marriage (2)

My wife feels ashamed that she didn’t marry a doctor like her so she can live the lifestyle she wants.

Full Story»

Can I do istikhara to find out the truth? (2)

Can I do istekhara to seek the truth on their physical relationship, kissing, hugging, sex etc?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Despairing and lost (10)

I think my ramadan fasting is not accepted by Allah because 1 year ago I performed black magic, I do shirk, I am a kafir. I am the enemy of Allah… I decide to do suicide. I make dua to Allah for my death.

Converting to Islam»

I don’t know how to make him understand (5)

We had some misunderstanding between us and he is talking so rude to me… I know suicide isn’t good – that is the only reason I am still alive.

Dating»

Social situations and age factor causing problems in our chances of marriage (4)

I still cannot talk to my parents about our marriage. I can only do that after I am done with my studies and then I have a job. She being older than me makes the situation hard for us.

Divorce»

My wife is pregnant and I want to divorce (8)

Can I take divorce? Do I need to return all the money what they give me? I have so many problems and she don’t understand me at all and I don’t like her – I just had a physical relation thats it.

Forgiveness»

Worried about the punishment of zina in Islam (8)

I feel so guilty about my act and i am so disturbed that either Allah will forgive me or not…

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Cheating and lying husband, help needed (8)

He used to hit me a lot and abuse me… Things got better but after the death of his first wife, he’s become the same. I’ve contacted some Maulanas and they’ve all told me he’s having an affair outside.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How can I prove my innocence to my fiance? (13)

In the last 2-3 Months he has been accusing me of being unfaithful. I do not understand how and why he has these thoughts in his head. I am completely innocent and would never ever do such a thing.

Mahr or Dowry»

How are marriages beneficial for men? (20)

I know that Allah is a loving God and He is very just. However, I don’t understand why He legislated marriage, an institution where men have to lose and women are supposed to win? Doesn’t Islam view men and women to be equal?

Secret Marriages»

Deceased Father – Unknown Marriage (2)

A day after my father died, a lady come to our home and claimed that she was also the wife… I haven’t met or even saw the lady before.

Sexual Issues»

My sex life is ruining my life (4)

From early days of marriage I was not satisfied with the sex I’m having with my wife. I don’t know why.

Shia»

In love with shai (6)

I am a 18 years old sunni girl, i’ve been in love with a shai guy for too long and he share the same feelings.

Teenagers Issues»

I want to forget her but she is not leaving me (6)

I want to stop texting her coz to talk to a girl is a sin… but I don’t want to hurt her.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (43)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

My husband won’t lower his gaze (4)

When I tell him to stop with his other women, he because abusive. He curses me and calls me names and sometimes hits me. I have 2 children and one is disabled and very sick , so I can not leave him at this time. I have no family.

Zinaa»

Betrayed and cheated. Please help! (11)

He wasted my time and took my money (a huge amount) and played with my emotions and feelings. I am so deeply hurt.

Topics

Search the Web