I’ve found out my mom is having an affair – what should I do? (2)

You have no idea how it felt the day I knew my mom is cheating on my dad… I don’t know what to do now

Full Story»

Shame and Depression about Daughter and Convert Wife (4)

I married in young age in West, and troubled life started. Wife accepted Islam on Nikah .. Got a daughter .. had lot of problems in life… I practice Islam seriously but feel so ashamed due to wife who is convert but not practicing.

Full Story»

She broke off our engagement – now her family are going after my reputation (3)

So after breaking my heart they went after my reputation… what does Islam say about such deception and after breaking my heart trying to discredit me?

Full Story»

Kafar for sinning in the month of Ramadhan (2)

Assalam aleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. I am a muslim lady, and I am here today wanting to know the kafar for a sin which I committed during a day of ramadhan. My boyfriend and I met and we had a little chat, and we lost control on that day. We did some romancing, but then we realised we […]

Full Story»

Children»

My polygamous husband is breaking Swedish law (11)

Also a friend said to me that in Sweden if the authorities find out a man is polygamous they will put his children into foster homes. I can lose my children because I have known of the polygamy and allowed my children to live in this lifestyle against the Swedish law.

Converting to Islam»

Breaking an unwanted engagement (3)

It has been one month since he got engaged. He cannot take any action, since he is worried about his family and his fiancé. Is there any way for him to break the engagement without hurting his family and fiancé?

Culture Clash»

Troubled… who should I choose? (6)

My parents said if I wanted to have any relationship with them I would have to divorce my wife. If I choose my parents I lose my wife – if I choose my wife I lose my parents.

Dating»

female interested in male, instead of other way around (13)

I’m 16 and I’m interested in this man who is always in the masjid praying, reading Quran, etc. Other than that I don’t know him, and only talk to him when I’m giving salaams etc. He seems like a really nice person, and I would like to know if he is interested in me, too. I […]

Divorce»

My Wife Has Left Me Devastated and Heartbroken (17)

I walked in on them back home from work with each of them in an indecent position. I flew into a rage after which my wife left me. I called her up a couple of times, but she has been demanding a divorce and nothing less from me.

Forgiveness»

How do I absolve myself of my sins? (9)

I know how to act in the future, as the Quran is guiding me. I simply want to learn to forget my past and remove my sins from my history so I can start over and really put commitment into my religion. I have already decided to wear the hijab before 8th grade starts, as I know this will please the Lord who is Knowing of all things.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Dreams about Prophet SAW and other spiritual things (5)

I have also dreamed that Saitan was trying to conquer me, but he is not able to do so as I keep on reciting Surahs and that someone is protecting me.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

We committed zina, but I’m disturbed about her past (18)

as salam walikum to all my brothers and sisters, I am 20 and in love with a girl who loves me more than herself, and we have commited ZINA, I  never thought that I would do such a sin, but it happened. At the start of the relationship she told me about her past- that she had a boy friend, […]

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (6)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikkah between sunni/shia (8)

I told him on the very first day that I was shia and I was not a girl of friendship or dating etc; and if he was interested to propose to me straight away but that my parents will never accept him. So he was serious about marrying me and committed, and so was I. He sent a proposal ten times, but my father rejected him just because he is sunni. When I knew that my father would never accept him, we both did nikah secretly.

Sexual Issues»

A Question about Spouse Selection (5)

When looking for a wife, how should I balance between piety and beauty (piety is more important to me than beauty, but I do prefer some beauty)? What type of woman should I get married to? Is it okay for me to make Du’a to Allah for a wife who is not only pious but also beautiful?

Sihr (Magic)»

My dad fell in love because of black magic (7)

We found out he has been giving away all this money to that- pardon my language- (expletive). Recently he married this woman,and mother was crying every night. I prayed, I prayed and I prayed, so she wouldn’t have to cry anymore. I don’t know what to do, but I know the best medicine is prayers.

Shia»

Shia Father Refuses to Get Me Married to a Sunni (8)

Guy’s family is constantly saying that when will you come as it’s 6 months period now. What am i suppose to do ? i will not marry any shia at any cost. plus i want to marry as soon as possible because i’m already in my late 25.

Teenagers Issues»

Husband leaving for 6 years to study abroad (3)

I am a teenager and my husband and I live separately due to family. My parents do not let me meet him incase I get pregnant. He will be leaving to go to study for 6 years. All I want is to be with him but he cannot take me. He asked me if he should stay or go…?

Physical violence»

She has been taken back home to Bangladesh by force – What can I do to help her?! (5)

I lost contact with her a week ago, she advised me to call the police if I do not hear from her. I am worried about her safety.

Zinaa»

She forced me to marry her! (10)

When I went to her country to meet her, I saw her and I didn’t like her, even though we saw each other on web cam before. She was looking older, and I was very confused. My mouth was totally shut. She took me to her home, and I found that she arranged everything for marriage the next day.

Topics

Search the Web