How to deal with parents and their approach to marriage? (8)

Why should I consider someone my mother says when she gave no consideration to my choice? At least if she rejected my choice for a good and valid Islamic reason, I would have accepted that…

Full Story»

I love her… I’ve discovered we’re related… (1)

I am talking and loving a girl. I have come to know she is my relation. Is it haram?

Full Story»

My conscience or waswas? (3)

November 7, 2015 • Category: Fear, Guilt, Islamic Answers 2015, Istikhara, Marriage, Relationships

I feel I have chosen someone over Allah and the fact which makes me depressed most is that I can’t imagine to leave him…

Full Story»

Are the Hadeeths really from Allah? (1)

I have been Muslim for only 3 months. I have a few questions about the Hadeeths.

Full Story» - Free Islamic e-Books

Converting to Islam»

I like a man, how to guide him to Islam? (4)

I want to talk to him about Islam, and guide him. However, I do not know how to do it. I have a feeling that he might be the right guy for me. The only thing that should change about him is religion.

Culture Clash»

In debt and surrounded by non-practising in-laws (2)

There is no barakat in my house and I try to keep my children away from it but I can’t. I’m struggling…

Being gay/bisexual in Islam (11)

I am a bit confused and scared. Doesn’t our merciful Allah love all? He created us and this is something in my nature not something I chose.

Torn between getting divorce or staying married (5)

Now I am confuse with my decisions, I had my career and I can support my children even if without him but there was this hope also that I should try holding on because maybe the second wife will go back to abroad and we can have a happy life again.

Rape, stigma, lost virginity, and depression (41)

He raped me. I came back home with a lot of pain. I knew I had done the biggest sin for I might be killed.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Seeing a Prophet in your dream? (6)

My friend is afraid of being alone so she is all the time explaining this dream to me…

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How do we rebuild after his affair? (5)

I decided to call him and tell him I overheard everything… the way he was so scared made me know it was really bad.

Mahr or Dowry»

My wife is pregnant and I want to divorce (9)

Can I take divorce? Do I need to return all the money what they give me? I have so many problems and she don’t understand me at all and I don’t like her – I just had a physical relation thats it.

Muslim Names»

Can I call my baby girl Ameliah? (3)

Some Muslim name websites list this name and some don’t. Please clarify and let me know.

Secret Marriages»

Can we marry secretly then tell our parents? (5)

He is the only son and they say I’ve trapped him. So we are thinking of marrying secretly and then telling them. Is it okay for us?

Sihr (Magic)»

Dreams about a girl marrying me (3)

I want to follow Sunnah of Prophet (PBUH) marrying after seeing Aisha (RA) in dreams.

Can you please explain about yom e ashoor ? (5)

I read many articles about it but I have found variations and false additions to events.

Teenagers Issues»

What is love exactly? How to face love failure? (4)

He always looks at me very angrily. I thought I have not done anything wrong. I like him, inshallah in future he will be my husband but now everything has changed.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (46)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

Please help me, I am scared and don’t know what to do (7)

Many times I have wanted to leave, but he has been sexually physically and verbally abusive. He is so possessive and manipulative and I have been forced to do many things I did not consent for.

What does Quran say about 4 marriages? (15)

If 4 marriages is to save the men from zina then who will save the wife from commiting zina?… Secondly why do elders think that the university or college going girls are morally low?

Search the Web