Are dirty fantasies a sin? (6)

My husband and I share sexual fantasies… but we would never want to commit such thing in reality. Is this a sin?

Full Story»

Why are men given such high position over women in Islam? (18)

Why is there soo much of importance for men in Islam? Why do women have to suffer for everything? Why can’t it be equal?

Full Story»

boy has cat eyes (10)

I want to marry a boy, but there is a little problem. I heard that boys who have cat eyes will not be good for a girl’s family members. The boy who I am going to marry has cat eyes, please tell me if it’s true or not. […]

Full Story»

Going for an operation after miscarriages… (5)

October 19, 2014 • Category: Dua, Fear, Health issues, Illnesses, Islamic Answers 2014, Miscarriage

Please guide me with some duas for a POSITIVE REPORT and a SAFE SURGERY. I am very nervous…

Full Story»

Children»

How do I as a widow reclaim my rights? (11)

My question is, can I get my rights back under Islamic law? What are my rights at this point? My mother in law claims i am not entitled to these rights because I am a widow?

Converting to Islam»

Looking for a wife… (0)

Alslamu Alykium all, I don’t know if this is the right place to post my request here but anyway I was wondering if there is a space for meeting online of people who interested in engagement with girls who converted to islam. I’m arabian but I live in Europe and I have a lot of […]

Culture Clash»

My father rejected him for culture (3)

In our world, culture and what ladies say about us or our family is so important. Alhamdulilah, the guy I want was rejected by my father for an unimportant reason- culture. I believe Allah created all of us and no culture is better than another.

Dating»

Would this inter-faith relationship be allowed? (1)

I know that interfaith relationships are allowed between Muslims and Christians, or Muslims and Jews, provided they meet certain requirements, such as being devout. Is an interfaith relationship even allowed if one person is strong in their faith, but it’s a non-abrahamic faith?

Divorce»

He divorced her for no reason (8)

She was about to come back to her husband’s home when, to her shock, just 2 days before her departure her husband called her up and divorced her on the phone without any valid reason. When asked, he said his parents didn’t want her anymore. During her stay away from her husband she tried calling her father in law, but he didn’t respond to her calls.

Forgiveness»

Should I end this relation? (14)

She is saying she is only mine and she didn’t betray me. She is my follower, my best friend she still wants to be with me. She is ready that she will never demand worldly things. But now my heart and mind are against her.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

My husband has had a dream about my sister (11)

He dreamed about her sitting on top of him. I don’t know what to do or what to think. I don’t think I can see him the way I used to…

Mahr or Dowry»

Valid Islamic marriage (1)

If an adult boy and an adult girl say ‘qubool hai’ in front of 2 sane witnesses without any Quazi, meher or wali, then is this nikah valid? Please say confirm an answer according to islam. -Taeba

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Can I marry my Muslim boyfriend after converting? (3)

I’m converting, I’m not annulled with my catholic husband but can I remarry? If I get pregnant before marrying can the baby have their father’s name?

Secret Marriages»

We’re tired of being his secret family! (4)

I kept asking what’s his plan for his kids? Is he going to let his family know? When? He said to give him time. What??? It’s been 15 yrs, I’m here alone with the kids doing everything for them…

Sexual Issues»

I want to commit suicide because of my masturbation habit (7)

Yesterday I decided to attempt suicide, but then suddenly an idea came to my mind about asking questions on the internet, and today I’m here. Please help me otherwise I will lose my life!

Shia»

We are having a conflict with my sister… (8)

What should I do-cut her out of our lives if she continues with this man? Or just support her regardless of her decision?

Teenagers Issues»

Should I tell her parents that we had oral sex? (20)

She has left me without any reason. I don’t want her to do dishonesty with someone else. And now I want to marry her if she will accept me I will marry her as soon as possible.

Topics

Search the Web