I am not happy in this marriage (0)

I am a mother of two, I don’t want to spoil their lives and I cannot live this life!

Full Story»

Would you stay or leave? (1)

My husband is very disrespectful to me. He doesn’t care about Islam. He’s just all about the dunya and making money.

Full Story»

Mistakes in the past… (0)

I’ve repented and I just want this issue to go away, I don’t want this to go further or hurt my family.

Full Story»

Halal or Haram? Divorce and Remarry issue. (2)

I’ll be rukhsat in the end of December and I’m still confused is our nikah valid? i’m scared of losing him.

Full Story»

Respect and Love for a teacher (0)

I love to see him, to talk him and to listen him. I am unable to understand this relationship type.

Full Story»

Dream about hugging someone who felt like she was my mother in law (2)

Would anyone be able to interpret the dream? Because I’m not too sure what it means…

Full Story»

Children»

How do I explain this to my son? (4)

My husband was abusive… By asking for a khula I know I made my son an orphan but I had no choice…

Converting to Islam»

Being forced to marry someone although I love someone else of another religion (5)

My boyfriend has now offered to take me away with the consent of his parents… I am certain of only one thing. I am against this forced marriage and i still have feelings for my boyfriend.

Dating»

Need urgent help for my engaged life! (16)

I am with him and I tell him I love him but I myself do not know that I mean it or not… I am not sure about him sometimes I feel I love him and the other I completely hate him.

Divorce»

About sins before marriage with married woman? (1)

I am ready to marry her… already she did nikah over phone with me… how can I get my sins to be forgiven by Allah?

Forgiveness»

Leaving love for parents? (2)

Would I be punished for breaking his heart due to my parents at the day of judgement?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Abortion – Do or Don’t? (5)

I was thinking about getting an abortion – my ex is against it in every way but I am Muslim and my family is extremely conservative. I don’t know what to do the baby has a heart beat already and I feel guilty but at the same time my family will disown me.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Told The Truth and It Backfired (8)

I need advice as to whether to go ahead with a hymen reconstruction surgery or should I wait until I am sure I will marry? Should I leave myself as I am?

Mahr or Dowry»

Dowry issue (2)

Does the dowry count if it’s something I never knew and never agreed upon?

Muslim Names»

Muslim Marrying a Christian American Protestant woman – How to put the basis for a healthy relationship? (4)

I do not want dive into a relationship and marriage without having all the parameters and find out years later that our lifestyles are not compatible.

Secret Marriages»

I found out my husband secretly married after our first anniversary….. (10)

I feel he has stolen something from me… my trust, my life. Was he really forced to marry with her? Does he care about me at all?

Sexual Issues»

I need to take my mind off of it (8)

I am engaged but only feel physically attracted to him once in a while… I feel attracted towards a female – my own sister.

Sihr (Magic)»

Can evil eye make a person lose his job? (13)

Is it possible for a person to loose his job due to evil eye from some one. And also not to find a new one job due to evil eye? amirriaz

Shia»

I’ve lost my way (5)

I beg for forgiveness to Him, I confess to all my bad deeds and make up my mind not to do them again… but next day, I’m just doing them again – why?

Teenagers Issues»

My sister is sinning, what can I do (3)

I know Allah keeps our own sins hidden for us, but my sister isn’t even religious and she won’t seek forgiveness.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (63)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

Please Help Me? Forced Into Marriage.. (7)

My brothers or family don’t listen to no one and my older brother is willing to kill me and go to prison for 30 years these are his own words so it makes it very hard for me to even do anything when I’m living in this fear 24/7 of being killed at any time by my own family.

Topics

Search the Web