How soon can a Muslim man re-marry? (2)

He wants to immediately marry again.. He is not divorcing the Christian wife but wants to have another Muslim wife.

Full Story»

Feeling very shy and alone (2)

Why this is happening, is this my mistake or is given by God? And what can I do to make myself better and make new friends? I feel very lonely too.

Full Story»

I feel like I have no value… (2)

If people do anything haram they are still enjoying that, if I am doing anything haram I am hurt at the end…

Full Story»

Help me please – I love him (2)

Please suggest me dua through which I can have him in my life. He’s afraid of speaking to his parents.. please I need him I want him I know he is Muslim, please suggest me some dua please..

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Struggling to stop masturbation (CLOSED) (6)

I used to watch videos that were not suitable for me, but Alhamdulillah I’ve stopped but this problem, I can’t stop…..

Converting to Islam»

Is my first marriage still valid after converting? (11)

I married before I converted… Is my first marriage still valid though I am now Muslim and already married?

Dating»

Any wazifa or dua for my situation? (2)

I love a guy who was my friend’s ex. My liking and now love has increased day by day.

Divorce»

Husband will not take me back or divorce me (4)

My husband is not allowing me to come back to him and he saying that he doesn’t want to live with me and not even sending me divorce.

Forgiveness»

I have hurt him a lot. Will Allah forgive me? (7)

I love him so much I can’t even explain and since the day I left him I am crying so hard, I broke him apart.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (13)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Secret Marriages»

How do I get out of this dark phase of unrequitedness? (3)

But for now I feel completely dead, as my whole world has died or if somebody has taken the best thing I loved from me.

Sexual Issues»

My husband is diabetic (2)

It’s been so many years since we had intercourse. I don’t want to separate because of my kids. What should I do?

Sihr (Magic)»

Black magic is destroying my life and my hopes of marriage (4)

Jealous relatives have been practicing Sihr on myself and my parents… Sihr has been done to prevent my marriage.

Shia»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (11)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (41)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

An abusive wife (5)

I am deeply depressed thinking how I got myself into this situation where I’m afraid of being near my wife…

Zinaa»

Marriage After Kissing? (1)

They got married without repentance to Allah. Is this marriage valid or not?

Topics

Search the Web