We’re tired of being his secret family! (2)

I kept asking what’s his plan for his kids? Is he going to let his family know? When? He said to give him time. What??? It’s been 15 yrs, I’m here alone with the kids doing everything for them…

Full Story»

I am concerned about shaving my private parts (2)

[Editor's note: This post relates to hygiene of male private parts. Please keep responses within appropriate limits.]

Full Story»

Married man having desire to chat with other women (2)

I have this strange desire to talk with girls, and this problem went on even before my marriage. I would normally talk for 2, 3 weeks, (it may include love talk also) then I would tell the girl I am married and stop replying to her messages.

Full Story»

He’s not a practicing Muslim! (2)

My husband is also a muslim, but does not offer salat, fast or do what a normal muslim should. I always tried to explain to him, and he says he believes in Allah but does not believe in praying etc.

Full Story»

Children»

He is constantly making me look bad (5)

I feel so unhappy in this relationship. Each time I go home to my parents I don’t want to leave them. I can’t see anywhere to go. I just want to be out of the house as long as I can. He portrays himself as an amazing guy to me, but behind my back he looks for opportunities to put me down to anyone I know. I, inshallah will start praying and finding my faith, but should I stay in such a marriage that keeps me unhappy?

Converting to Islam»

Shame and Depression about Daughter and Convert Wife (13)

I married in young age in West, and troubled life started. Wife accepted Islam on Nikah .. Got a daughter .. had lot of problems in life… I practice Islam seriously but feel so ashamed due to wife who is convert but not practicing.

Culture Clash»

Depressed about lost love and family conflict (7)

I know I have to forget and wait for my match but I’m not able to… My parents want me to become western girl and go for job but I don’t want to go back to my past.

Dating»

He’s done zina in the past… I’m concerned (10)

I know it probably sounds like I’m judging him harshly, but I’m considering marrying him and it’s a big deal, I have to be objective, right?

Divorce»

Questions about the validity of my previous marriage (3)

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful Brothers and Sisters, Please enlighten me. I was married in 2006 in a Catholic Church in the Philippines. From 2007, my husband and I did not live together due to a lot of things. I converted to Islam last July 2014. Can you please advise me whom to […]

Forgiveness»

Feeling helpless about the future… (2)

I can’t have friends, I can’t smile with my relatives etc etc.. again I realize that he is also a non mahram to me as I have not married him yet. but I really want to stop these.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Spiritual Dreams (3)

I don’t know what this all means, these strange dreams that I’ve been having and I was hoping someone could help me interpret them.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

My wife has mental health problems and is abusive – what should I do? (17)

Should I really just forgive her and live this miserably that I can’t even talk to her about anything, shopping or travel or serious issues….anything. Or what do I do? I don’t want my kids turn out like her.

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (7)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Secret Marriages»

My polygamous husband is breaking Swedish law (15)

Also a friend said to me that in Sweden if the authorities find out a man is polygamous they will put his children into foster homes. I can lose my children because I have known of the polygamy and allowed my children to live in this lifestyle against the Swedish law.

Sihr (Magic)»

Disturbing thoughts and urges – What’s happening to me? (8)

[Editor's note: Potentially triggering content - please be aware prior to reading that this post is about distressing sexual and violent thoughts.]

Teenagers Issues»

I don’t want to be here anymore (10)

I’m not sure if this is what being suicidal feels like… I want to commit suicide after I finish high school.

Zinaa»

Can I repent for this? Can I marry another person in the future? (3)

I realized that we committed sins and asked him to marry me as soon as possible. He refused & told me “I was testing you that how much pure you are”. Now he says it was one sided love. and that his parents set a girl for him to marry.

Topics

Search the Web