Parents forcing in to marriage (2)

Whenever I tell them I don’t want to marry him, my mother starts humiliating me… They care about their honor.

Full Story»

I need to take my mind off of it (2)

I am engaged but only feel physically attracted to him once in a while… I feel attracted towards a female – my own sister.

Full Story»

My dad wants me to marry one of his nephews from Pakistan (2)

He said that I have to get married from there and if I don’t then he’s finished… How could he want to do this to me just for the sake of bringing his nephew to England?

Full Story»

About sins before marriage with married woman? (1)

I am ready to marry her… already she did nikah over phone with me… how can I get my sins to be forgiven by Allah?

Full Story»

Leaving love for parents? (1)

Would I be punished for breaking his heart due to my parents at the day of judgement?

Full Story»

Marriage with christian? (1)

If my family will not accept Islam then I don’t want to leave them… am I allowed to get second marriage without divorce or consent from my first wife?

Full Story»

Children»

Deception has shaken our marriage – what should I do? (3)

Recently he told me that he has a daughter looking for him. His whole family knew and kept it secret from me for years. I feel absolutely betrayed and heart broken.

Converting to Islam»

Allah’s test proving to be too much for me. (7)

I am in a state of major confusion about my religion Islam… I want to be a good muslim, but the test that Allah has willed for me is just too much for me.

Dating»

Need urgent help for my engaged life! (16)

I am with him and I tell him I love him but I myself do not know that I mean it or not… I am not sure about him sometimes I feel I love him and the other I completely hate him.

Divorce»

I want to Marry an already married Girl/woman (3)

The only thing she is afraid of is the Bad’duah of her husband, that what if he gave her a bad’duah or what if the ALLAH’s wrath came upon her after getting divorced.

Forgiveness»

Respecting Parents (3)

I want to listen to my mum but I just don’t know what to do, I need help.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Abortion – Do or Don’t? (5)

I was thinking about getting an abortion – my ex is against it in every way but I am Muslim and my family is extremely conservative. I don’t know what to do the baby has a heart beat already and I feel guilty but at the same time my family will disown me.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Told The Truth and It Backfired (8)

I need advice as to whether to go ahead with a hymen reconstruction surgery or should I wait until I am sure I will marry? Should I leave myself as I am?

Mahr or Dowry»

Dowry issue (2)

Does the dowry count if it’s something I never knew and never agreed upon?

Marriage to non-Muslims»

What to decide in this situation? (4)

I am in love with a non-Muslim but he is not agreed to marry me but says he loves me.

Muslim Names»

Muslim Marrying a Christian American Protestant woman – How to put the basis for a healthy relationship? (4)

I do not want dive into a relationship and marriage without having all the parameters and find out years later that our lifestyles are not compatible.

Secret Marriages»

I found out my husband secretly married after our first anniversary….. (10)

I feel he has stolen something from me… my trust, my life. Was he really forced to marry with her? Does he care about me at all?

Sexual Issues»

Is suicide the only way left? (8)

I’ve seeked for repentance as many times as u can think but Allah doesn’t love me… if he would have had loved me He would have never let me put myself in this situation…

Sihr (Magic)»

Can evil eye make a person lose his job? (13)

Is it possible for a person to loose his job due to evil eye from some one. And also not to find a new one job due to evil eye? amirriaz

Shia»

I’ve lost my way (5)

I beg for forgiveness to Him, I confess to all my bad deeds and make up my mind not to do them again… but next day, I’m just doing them again – why?

Teenagers Issues»

My sister is sinning, what can I do (3)

I know Allah keeps our own sins hidden for us, but my sister isn’t even religious and she won’t seek forgiveness.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (63)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

Please Help Me? Forced Into Marriage.. (7)

My brothers or family don’t listen to no one and my older brother is willing to kill me and go to prison for 30 years these are his own words so it makes it very hard for me to even do anything when I’m living in this fear 24/7 of being killed at any time by my own family.

Topics

Search the Web