Marriage after fornication (1)

I tried to talk to the guy and asked him it was better to get married but he doesn’t want as his parents do not want.

Full Story»

Muslim fiance’s family are angry because I’m part Jew (2)

I was not prepared for the backlash from his family.

Full Story»

Confused with the reply (3)

Should I ask her family to do istikhara again?

Full Story»

My friend is not a virgin anymore, how should I react? (8)

I’m scared to do the same and I’m scared that she is going to tell me more about her intercourse…

Converting to Islam»

Love relationship (1)

We are both in love with each other. We are involved in sex but that is done over the phone not physically at all. She wants to convert in Islam if we will marry.

Culture Clash»

No friends, feeling alone/sad. (3)

I just started college… everyone seems to have found friends except me.

Need urgent help for my engaged life! (16)

I am with him and I tell him I love him but I myself do not know that I mean it or not… I am not sure about him sometimes I feel I love him and the other I completely hate him.

Wedding gifts taken back from me (1)

I heard you cannot do this in Islam… the idea of such act really disturbs me.

Guilty for my past sins (7)

I know that if I do tell my husband the truth, he will ask for a divorce and this breaks my heart.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Abortion – Do or Don’t? (6)

I was thinking about getting an abortion – my ex is against it in every way but I am Muslim and my family is extremely conservative. I don’t know what to do the baby has a heart beat already and I feel guilty but at the same time my family will disown me.

What does hiding of plants indicate in istikhara? (1)

We interpreted that it’s basically my fear but with the passage of time I’m feeling that I did not interpret it correctly.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

I love my cousin, but she likes someone else (2)

I loved her since childhood. She was the one who pulled me out of depression. I never had any desire for a haraam relationship with her.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

A non-muslim woman impregnated by a muslim man. Please help. (4)

Now, when I need him the most, he left me, saying that he only wants the child and not me because I am a non-muslim girl.

Muslim Names»

Muslim Marrying a Christian American Protestant woman – How to put the basis for a healthy relationship? (4)

I do not want dive into a relationship and marriage without having all the parameters and find out years later that our lifestyles are not compatible.

Sexual Issues»

My wife didn’t bleed… (3)

There was no blood, nothing even a little, so how I can understand that she bleeded?

Sihr (Magic)»

Can evil eye make a person lose his job? (15)

Is it possible for a person to loose his job due to evil eye from some one. And also not to find a new one job due to evil eye? amirriaz

I’ve lost my way (5)

I beg for forgiveness to Him, I confess to all my bad deeds and make up my mind not to do them again… but next day, I’m just doing them again – why?

Teenagers Issues»

My sister is sinning, what can I do (4)

I know Allah keeps our own sins hidden for us, but my sister isn’t even religious and she won’t seek forgiveness.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (63)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Zina and Marriage (4)

Is it permissible in Islam to marry a girl who committed Zina with another man previously?

Search the Web