We don’t know how to deal with our cruel father (0)

I sometimes get confused that how to deal him… with love he gets so cruel over us and with harshness he becomes even more revengeful.

Full Story»

Desperate in love (4)

I am in love with my cousin but he doesn’t even know. I cannot live without him but my other two cousins like him as well.

Full Story»

I have had phone sex with a girl (8)

I think she has lost her virginity. I am still in fear. Help me what have I done… is it a zina?

Full Story»

Married to an alcoholic and praying istikhara (2)

Can istikhara help in this situation or I guess it’s not permissible because what he’s doing is haram anyways and I should be seeking a divorce. Ideas, thoughts, practical advice, prayers?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

I want to forget her but she is not leaving me (3)

I want to stop texting her coz to talk to a girl is a sin… but I don’t want to hurt her.

Culture Clash»

How to cope in a mixed gender class? (3)

I thought about doing homeschooling, but my parents don’t like that idea. And I don’t want to risk going to another school, as I am able to pray at this school.

Dating»

Any wazifa or dua for my situation? (3)

I love a guy who was my friend’s ex. My liking and now love has increased day by day.

Divorce»

Unhappy and considering divorce (14)

I am afraid if I do leave him now, he will tarnish my name and my families reputation.

Forgiveness»

How can I forgive my parents after this? (7)

I know Allah has asked us to pardon our parents and ask for their forgiveness, which I do but I don’t know how to move past this.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Confused about choosing a spouse (5)

I am asking for your advice on whether I should approach my cousin or continue searching for a better match?

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

How are marriages beneficial for men? (16)

I know that Allah is a loving God and He is very just. However, I don’t understand why He legislated marriage, an institution where men have to lose and women are supposed to win? Doesn’t Islam view men and women to be equal?

Secret Marriages»

Deceased Father – Unknown Marriage (2)

A day after my father died, a lady come to our home and claimed that she was also the wife… I haven’t met or even saw the lady before.

Sihr (Magic)»

Removing amulets has changed my feelings – can I seek khula? (21)

I had worn these amulets with me all the time. Once I removed them I found out they consisted of papers with boxes with strange numbers and strange arabic writings…

Shia»

In love with shai (6)

I am a 18 years old sunni girl, i’ve been in love with a shai guy for too long and he share the same feelings.

Teenagers Issues»

Feeling always depressed and helpless (5)

When I was 9 year old my father died. After that I am become helpless and depressed. I hate my life. I think Allah hate me and not love me.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (42)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Zinaa»

Husband committed adultery and filed for a wrongful divorce (4)

My husband said that he has had relationships with many women and wanted a divorce. He could not bear with my character anymore.

Topics

Search the Web