How do I remain at peace with my abusive brother? (1)

I am a 15 years old girl. I need some advice to stay at peace and how to handle my brother’s abuse and my mom’s perspective on this.

Full Story»

Being emotionally forced into marrying my cousin by my parents and siblings (0)

I didn’t want to marry him. But my mother again started crying, so I only told them to give me time. But they have prepared my marriage. I don’t wanna marry him.

Full Story»

Help me understand my dream (1)

I asked with those people “which station is this?”, they replied “this place of jinns”…

Full Story»

I feel guilty that he left her for me (5)

That girl also loved him like I did and she was heartbroken… because of me.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

We don’t know how to deal with our cruel father (1)

I sometimes get confused that how to deal him… with love he gets so cruel over us and with harshness he becomes even more revengeful.

Culture Clash»

My Wife Loves Another Man (42)

She will not give up her lover unless I give up my second wife, she does not accept any arguments based on Islam she simply says “That is your religion, not mine”.

Dating»

Any wazifa or dua for my situation? (3)

I love a guy who was my friend’s ex. My liking and now love has increased day by day.

Divorce»

Unhappy and considering divorce (14)

I am afraid if I do leave him now, he will tarnish my name and my families reputation.

Forgiveness»

Can we get forgiveness for homosexuality? (5)

For many years I have been in a sexual relationship with my best friend. He is also a boy… But I was unaware of this sin. What should we do?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Married to an alcoholic and praying istikhara (2)

Can istikhara help in this situation or I guess it’s not permissible because what he’s doing is haram anyways and I should be seeking a divorce. Ideas, thoughts, practical advice, prayers?

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

How are marriages beneficial for men? (17)

I know that Allah is a loving God and He is very just. However, I don’t understand why He legislated marriage, an institution where men have to lose and women are supposed to win? Doesn’t Islam view men and women to be equal?

Secret Marriages»

Deceased Father – Unknown Marriage (2)

A day after my father died, a lady come to our home and claimed that she was also the wife… I haven’t met or even saw the lady before.

Sexual Issues»

I have had phone sex with a girl (9)

I think she has lost her virginity. I am still in fear. Help me what have I done… is it a zina?

Sihr (Magic)»

Is this jadoo (magic)? If so, how do I nullify it? (5)

I got engaged 3 time and every time the family liked me. But only 1 week after engagement boy refused to continue… the same story repeated three times.

Shia»

In love with shai (6)

I am a 18 years old sunni girl, i’ve been in love with a shai guy for too long and he share the same feelings.

Teenagers Issues»

Feeling always depressed and helpless (5)

When I was 9 year old my father died. After that I am become helpless and depressed. I hate my life. I think Allah hate me and not love me.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (42)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Zinaa»

Husband committed adultery and filed for a wrongful divorce (4)

My husband said that he has had relationships with many women and wanted a divorce. He could not bear with my character anymore.

Topics

Search the Web