Married but can’t forget my boyfriend (4)

I don’t love my husband though he is a nice man and loves me a lot.. I’m unable to do justice to anyone.. my husband, my boyfriend and myself.

Full Story»

I’ve fallen in love (1)

I know my mum would never agree as I am only 19. His parents would also not agree…

Full Story»

Exams and career goals (1)

What surah should I read to achieve my dream?

Full Story»

I remain upset most of the time (1)

My problem is again the cousin I love. It’s been more than a year I am unable to get out of his thoughts.

Full Story»

Broken down by relationship ending (1)

All of a sudden he refused to talk to me and told me I wasted 4 years of his life. He even refused to marry me.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

I am feeling suicidal, please save me (CLOSED) (1)

I have posted before. Yes a I have many good responses. I saw a psychologist. She is very good but when it comes to Islamic laws she’s a bit vague.

Converting to Islam»

Confused New Muslim (9)

We do have a very small Muslim community where I live but I’m not sure ‘how’ to approach them for help. BUT, I do know I do not want to be ‘Christian’ any more.

Culture Clash»

I fell in love with him… (6)

I was sure he liked me. I saw future with him as my husband. And the worst thing is that I’m still deeply in love with him.

Dating»

Can I marry without my parents’ permission? (8)

My parents are only thinking about the embarrassment. I researched and it said if I marry my boyfriend without parents it will only be valid if my parents don’t have a reason to why they don’t let me marry.

Divorce»

Can I re-marry my ex wife? (5)

It was a genuine marriage, but she became upset because of his false promises. He sent her divorce by email.

Forgiveness»

Too ashamed to ask for forgiveness (2)

I don’t deserve to be forgiven. I want to be forgiven but I’m afraid I’ll do it again.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Secret Marriages»

Should I divorce my husband? (3)

I don’t know what to do, I’m just keep on praying that Allah (s.w.t) will guide me in my decisions, I really want to save our marriage but it looks like I was the only one who does…

Sexual Issues»

Questions about Sexual Intimacy in Marriage (2)

I have some questions regarding marital intimacy. I can’t find any satisfactory answers.

Sihr (Magic)»

Black magic is destroying my life and my hopes of marriage (2)

Jealous relatives have been practicing Sihr on myself and my parents… Sihr has been done to prevent my marriage.

Shia»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (10)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Teenagers Issues»

I’m 16 and want to die (4)

When I was a kid my mother used to love me a lot… but now she is not loving me the way she used to.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (41)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

An abusive wife (5)

I am deeply depressed thinking how I got myself into this situation where I’m afraid of being near my wife…

Zinaa»

Tired of life… I feel like giving up. (5)

I feel helpless at my situation. I feel wretched from my sins. I have already led a spoiled past.

Topics

Search the Web