I feel like Allah hates me? (1)

My heart is empty, and nothing, no words of encouragement help. I feel like I’m beyond help. I guess this question was a last attempt, I don’t know why I even asked it. But anyone, please, say anything…..

Full Story»

Should I divorce my husband? (1)

He tortured me verbally, emotionally and physically that twice I thought about committing suicide. I don’t trust him anymore..

Full Story»

False Quran Promises and Forced Marriages (0)

She made me swear on the Quran that I will close my eyes and without questioning, marry/engage/do anything related to anyone she asks me at whatever time in life.

Full Story»

I’m worried about legal issues in my marriage (1)

Is there a chance a 1st wife can file against my husband even though our marriage is legal attested and stamped?

Full Story»

Bad dream about wife (1)

I had a dream in which we were fighting… I can’t comprehend this dream.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

I sometimes lose faith in my religion (3)

I am 15 years old… I question everything including religion. I’m scared I might die only to find out there is no afterlife.

Converting to Islam»

Can I marry a Muslim man? (1)

I was married to a Christian… we are separated with no communication for the past 5 years.

Culture Clash»

Is it ever going to be alright? (2)

I got engaged to my boyfriend 10 months ago, but we are recently facing a lot of problems in fact the same problems we had prior to our engagement.

Dating»

I have no witnesses for nikkah (2)

My father abandoned me, my mother hates all Muslims and has disowned me. I found a man that I want to marry, but I have no family to be a witness for the marriage.

Divorce»

My wife has no love for me… What should I do? (7)

So many times she said to me she wants divorce from me and wanted me to leave the house.

Forgiveness»

Has my past ruined my future? (6)

I love him a lot and was wrong in cheating him… He says he can’t respect me anymore nor can he betray his family by giving them a girl who is not chaste.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Is it possible that someone has bad dreams after Istekhara but that thing is good for him/her? (10)

I did Istekhara and am having a lot of bad dreams. I still feel that he is the right one and things will change…

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Sexual Issues»

Masturbation or any other solution when travelling? (1)

Please suggest does it allow to have masturbation? I am not in position to have another wife because I know family can’t support this.

Shia»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (10)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Teenagers Issues»

I’m 16 and want to die (3)

When I was a kid my mother used to love me a lot… but now she is not loving me the way she used to.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (41)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

An abusive wife (5)

I am deeply depressed thinking how I got myself into this situation where I’m afraid of being near my wife…

Zinaa»

Tired of life… I feel like giving up. (5)

I feel helpless at my situation. I feel wretched from my sins. I have already led a spoiled past.

Topics

Search the Web