Verbal abuse from my husband (2)

It is as if he cannot help himself from complaining, swearing and talking rubbish about me. I try my best to please him but it never works as he takes no notice.

Full Story»

Past struggles of a love, complicated marriage and visions (1)

I would like someone to help me and regarding a dream I keep remembering. Before I explain my dream, I would like to give some background information.

Full Story»

Intimacy problems in the marriage (2)

I know in islam the worst is who disclose husband wife relationship. In my situation can I not disclose this anyone so he or she can talk to my wife and tell her she is doing wrong?

Full Story»

Couldn’t sleep after namaz-e-Istikhara (0)

I felt dizziness but couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t have dream due to sleeplessness.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Father in law is a child molester (23)

The conviction also stated that he is not ever allowed contact with any child under 16. I need to protect my kids.

Converting to Islam»

Should I wear the Hijab? (4)

I obviously cover my hair when I pray but I have such a strong desire to wear a hijab when I leave my house, what should I do?

Culture Clash»

In Love with a Syrian Al Qaeda Fighter (4)

I was intend to go and get my father’s permission through phone after he realizes I won’t be going home…

Dating»

What will be best path for me? (7)

I am confused because I will pass out from university from next week and I only have 1 week to tell my class mate that I wants my life with her.

Divorce»

Do I divorce him or not? (2)

I don’t have choice than to work abroad. Being away from him, I feel like I’m free. I wanted to divorce him but at the same time I don’t want to hurt him and my kids.

Forgiveness»

Need words of advice and hope… (24)

I got sexually abused by my uncle as a child… Of course this led me to committing zina… I even done an abortion…

Islamic Answers 2010»

Abortion – Do or Don’t? (5)

I was thinking about getting an abortion – my ex is against it in every way but I am Muslim and my family is extremely conservative. I don’t know what to do the baby has a heart beat already and I feel guilty but at the same time my family will disown me.

Istikhara»

Is divorce the answer for a newly married couple? (5)

My father doesnt know we keep in touch.. he is telling me to divorce him…I do still love him and I know he loves me…

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Ex situation and jealousy of his new gf (3)

There is a huge difference between my ex and my soon to be husband. I can clearly tell who respects me more. I dont know why i get jealous of his gf still.

Muslim Names»

Muslim Marrying a Christian American Protestant woman – How to put the basis for a healthy relationship? (3)

I do not want dive into a relationship and marriage without having all the parameters and find out years later that our lifestyles are not compatible.

Secret Marriages»

Breaking it to my parents… (1)

I pray every night for them not to ship me away or hurt me or do something horrible. I don’t want to break my family apart, but I wish and pray they accept him and look past his color.

Sexual Issues»

My husband won’t spend time with me or our children (4)

I cant bear to think that my life will be like this forever. Im getting so lonely.

Sihr (Magic)»

Evil eye guidance (6)

I’m affected by the evil eye of my friend. Unintentionally she casted an evil eye on my eyes beauty , from that day I have been facing eye problems.

Shia»

I’ve lost my way (5)

I beg for forgiveness to Him, I confess to all my bad deeds and make up my mind not to do them again… but next day, I’m just doing them again – why?

Teenagers Issues»

Male friend hugged me on an outing – Scared that my family should not know (9)

I was like I need warm hug. Suddenly he stopped and gave me hug, it wasn’t even a hug just maybe put his arm around my neck and brought it close.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (50)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

Advice on staying in the marriage or divorcing (6)

My husband always threatens when I mention divorce. He said I won’t get the kids and he will not pay any of my loans if I leave. I am very fearful of him as he has hit me whenever he gets very angry.

Zinaa»

Is premarital sex forgiveable in Islam? (9)

Please help me get some closure to this. I want to know if Allah will forgive me or if everything I do now is pointless and I have no hope.

Topics

Search the Web