My sexual urges are strong from past molestation (6)

The sexual urges I felt at puberty could not be controlled and I came to know how we can watch porn on YouTube. I soon started watching dirty videos, masturbating, repenting and doing the same cycle all over again. I used to do it on and off, and no matter how hard I tried I always end up doing it and then feeling super guilt shortly after.

Full Story»

I can’t concentrate in prayers (4)

The problem I’m currently facing is that I’m not able to concentrate in my prayer. I get different issues in my mind.

Full Story»

Paranoid and abusive husband (11)

He has hit me in rage, given me a black eye, put my head through a glass pane (I had to get stitches), and hit me when I was pregnant. He says I pushed him to the limit each time because I wouldn’t let him walk away. I admit my fault is I stand in his way during an argument, because I’m sick to death of living my life like this and want answers to why he does this to me.

Full Story»

Parents are not accepting my new marriage (1)

Last month we got our nikkah done in his house with his family by a Hafiz, and Alhamdulillah we are now husband and wife. I have never been so happy or felt so complete in my life, BUT there’s one pain in my heart and that is my parents not giving their consent and not trying to do what lies in my happiness.

Full Story»

Children»

My mother’s abuse is breaking me down (4)

These recent events, along with many years of verbal, mental, and harsh physical abuse are causing a breakdown within myself. I broke last during one of my mother’s rants, and unintentionally swore at her after she hit me. I did not mean to, and repented that night in hopes of Allah’s forgiveness.

Converting to Islam»

I want to marry him, but I’m still legally married in the Philippines (2)

I am still married in the Philippines. Everyone knows that there’s no divorce in the Philippines, and it’s very difficult to get an annulment. One needs thousands of pesos, and it really takes time. A friend told us that I should convert to Islam so that we can marry. Is there really a chance that we can get married under sharia law?

Culture Clash»

Marriage Between Christian and Muslim? (2)

According to the Islam, does my family has right to forbid while religion allows us? Is there any sin for me and my family if I break her heart only because she is not arab?

Dating»

Is it ok for a British born Pakistani man to date a white girl? (14)

He said I’d be a secret and he wouldn’t tell his parents until it was ‘more serious’. Would it be allowed if he just told them about me? Its not like they have to meet me or anything.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (66)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How do I get out of this and back to happy married life? (9)

After 6 months of marriage I got to know about his two ongoing affairs… he said he did this all because he wanted to hurt me, give me the similar kind of pain which I gave him.

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (6)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Muslim Names»

Rahil as a name (5)

God has blessed me with a baby boy, and I am wanting to keep the name Rahil. But I am a little unclear and confused as to whether it would constitute a good name, or indirectly a bad meaning name. Please help!!!

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikkah between sunni/shia (8)

I told him on the very first day that I was shia and I was not a girl of friendship or dating etc; and if he was interested to propose to me straight away but that my parents will never accept him. So he was serious about marrying me and committed, and so was I. He sent a proposal ten times, but my father rejected him just because he is sunni. When I knew that my father would never accept him, we both did nikah secretly.

Sexual Issues»

Everything started going wrong after I got a boyfriend (3)

After that day he began to change drastically. He started to attack things I loved (I am a girly girl and I love makeup and clothes and those things). He began to take those away and said I can’t wear makeup anymore, and I can’t wear what I want. I didn’t dress inappropriately as my parents are pretty religious, but he would attack everything. I was really mad at first, but I dealt with it. As soon as he saw that I could deal with it, he gave me even more rules.

Sihr (Magic)»

I did black magic on my cheating boyfriend (16)

I’m a 22 year old unmarried girl. I’ve done many things which are unlawful in islam. I’ve had sex with my previous two boyfriends, and when the second one cheated on me and refused to marry me I became mentally ill. After some days I went to a person who knows black magic, and he gave me tabijs to use. I […]

Teenagers Issues»

thoughts of death (9)

I’m 17 and nothing in my life is going right. I’m not planning to commit suicide, but there is nothing I want more than death. Do you think that if I pray hard enough to die on the night of qadr or any other night , I will die? I have wanted this for so long […]

Physical violence»

My wife’s family want khula (47)

I’ve not been nice to my wife. I’ve not been treating her nicely and hitting her too. I still love my wife of course and want her back. But, she’s not number one in the world. Most women seem to think they are!

Zinaa»

son out of wedlock with a non-Muslim woman (5)

I love my son. I want to get him, but his mother’s family will not let me because they said they raised the child since his mother’s pregnancy. He is not close to me and would say things like “I don’t like you”, “you’re not good”.I am worried about him not being with me.

Topics

Search the Web