Am I misusing my ability to control my dreams? (2)

I made myself dream this, and I could have made myself not do it. I feel very guilty about it.

Full Story»

Should I divorce my husband? (0)

I don’t know what to do, I’m just keep on praying that Allah (s.w.t) will guide me in my decisions, I really want to save our marriage but it looks like I was the only one who does…

Full Story»

Name meaning? (0)

I like the name but if it does have a negative meaning then I’d want to change it.

Full Story»

Mother is denying this marriage (2)

I do not wish to marry without my mother’s approval, but I can not help but think that these reasons that she is denying my cousin are not legitimate.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Culture Clash»

Parents have a problem with caste difference (3)

I want to be able to complete half of my Deen with the woman I have spent the last 2 years to get to know with the permissibility from both families, but now mine are holding me back granting refusal without a justifiable Islamic reason.

Dating»

I want to get married the Islamic way but it’s so hard (3)

I am seeing so much haram around… I see people going out on dates hugging, holding hands, and eventually they end up getting married having all these lavish weddings and really nice happy lives.

Divorce»

Please tell me istikhara dream meanings (3)

I prayed a lot. I asked some pious person to do istikhara and got a positive answer. Also I myself have done istikhara twice… these are my dreams…

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Istikhara about Marriage (3)

I found that I got sick after our engagement. My isthikhara also came negative I think. Do you think these are both related?

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Physical violence»

Severing ties with family (4)

Will I go to hell for severing ties with my aunt and older sister when they have been so emotionally and physically abusive with me?

Zinaa»

Need help with nikah – Would this work? (2)

We felt bad about zina… So the idea came of if we both secretly do nikah till our parents fix a date. Then break the nikah or tell our parents we both already did nikah, or do nikah again…

Topics

Search the Web