My Muslim Mother is Letting a Non-Muslim Man Stay at our home (1)

She says he is homeless and going through a tough time… he said he quit his job. I am losing so much respect for my mother.

Full Story»

Gussal for drops of semen? (3)

Assalam-o-Alaikum! I am 24 years old, and I want to know something. When we masturbate, or whenever Aitlam happens to us while sleeping, then we do ‘GUSSAL’beacause it’s farz. I have the problem that whenever I think of something wrong or see wrong things without masturbation, a few drops (1-2) come out while in the process of thinking […]

Full Story»

The boy’s parents do not agree to our marriage (2)

For the past two years he has started responding back to me with the same love, and he wants to get married to me. He sent his parents to my house, and they came saw me and my family. We both have the same family status. My parents met the boy, and also liked him and his family as well. Now we started waiting for an answer from their side. The boy kept insisting to his parents that he wants to get married here. After 3 months, his mother said that even though she has no issues with me or my family, she wants some girl from her side.

Full Story»

Children»

My abusive father is coming back (4)

I have a problem, and that is my father is coming back. He has been at his country for like four months now, and he’s coming back. I don’t want him to come back. I don’t know what to do, my mother doesn’t listen to me. Why does she call me a liar? And why does my father have to come back? I was just starting to remember what normal feel like, what living a normal life is like, and to have no problems.

Converting to Islam»

What kind of divorce can I file for? (2)

Since we married, we haven’t seen each other again because this marriage is only a fixed marriage for my visa process in Japan, and we have a agreement that I need to pay this man. It’s been 5 years and I’ve never seen him, and I don’t know how to contact or reach him again to file for divorce in the legal way. We got married in court in the Philippines.

Culture Clash»

Sad, frustated, astonished and sometimes hopeless. Where is my life? (6)

Something inside me is torturing me saying,’You are not so good looking as Non muslims, who have fair white skin, and they all have pretty girls and they are also admired by girls for their muscles, and attractiveness. Allah maybe doesn’t love you. In fact, He doesn’t help you in your everyday struggle to be without someone to love. Watch how they enjoy sex, live fullfilled lives, get good positions at job, and look how they are enthusiastic about life.They get everything because they are good, and maybe you’re not so good’.

Divorce»

Three months of marriage ending….Help! (17)

This is the fourth time they told me to leave the house. They told me things like my father passed away as a punishment from Allah. My husband said things like Allah punished my mother for making a child like myself and took my father away.

Forgiveness»

I did black magic on my cheating boyfriend (9)

I’m a 22 year old unmarried girl. I’ve done many things which are unlawful in islam. I’ve had sex with my previous two boyfriends, and when the second one cheated on me and refused to marry me I became mentally ill. After some days I went to a person who knows black magic, and he gave me tabijs to use. I […]

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (66)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

seeking second opinion about istikhara (3)

Usually I don’t see stuff or remember my dreams, but last night I saw some fragments of dream that I remember.. I saw an old woman pass away. There wasent any mourning or anything. Then I saw stairs, and I had the feeling that because of my relationship to the guy, I could easily access the stairs. When I woke up, white color got hold of my mind.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

my husband is probably looking for another girl (4)

Today I found out he is still an active member of one famous muslim dating site (where I met him) and that he is looking for a girl. And in his profile there is written : he is “single”. We never had big problems between us, we are newly married, and I really loved him. But now I really don’t know…

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

She wants to leave because of the dog (10)

She has recently informed me that she and I can not continue our relationship in any serious manner because I have a small dog that I keep as a pet, stating that it is not allowed in her religion. I was unaware of this, but as this is the case, I am wondering what can be done for us.

Muslim Names»

I’m Hindu and I want to convert but not change my name (6)

Is it possible to convert to Islam without changing my name? My name is not a religious name its Shikha. It means top as well it is not against Islam. please help me.

Secret Marriages»

Can we do a secret nikkah? (4)

Assalam, I’m a muslim girl. In fact, I’m in love with a muslim boy. Our parents are very happy, but the problem is that we have not completed our studies so our parents have planned to get us engaged. We want to do nikah without letting anyone know about it, is it possible? Our parents […]

Sexual Issues»

Please ALLAH, save me from this sin (13)

I have no idea how to ask this; I’m feeling very embarrassed. I’m 22 years old, and I have this habit of imagining tht I’m having sex (thinking that I’m someone’s wife, or some girl in the west, and giving myself to so many different imaginary identities). Somtimes I also masturbate while imagining. I don’t do this round […]

Sihr (Magic)»

Aunt is putting black magic on us, I can’t live like this (3)

My mother used to go to Al-Huda (An Islamic Teaching Center) where her teachers and some colleagues found out that our maternal uncle’s wife was going to a person (Ghazi Baba) who used the help of Jinns to harm and to help at times.

Teenagers Issues»

Confession about pornography and masturbation (26)

So a few weeks later, I was up late night at on the laptop, everyone was asleep, and Shaitan got the best of me. I knew that I shouldn’t, but I just couldn’t keep myself away so I opened up a website and found myself thoroughly disturbed. As a matter of fact, I felt so upset that I called my husband and confessed to him and he said it’s okay…

Physical violence»

Love and forgive, or divorce? (25)

Yesterday he brought our crying son to our bedroom where our daughter and I were sleeping. I told him to give him to me, and he said sure. Then my son was crying for his fire car which my husband was holding, and I told him put it next to our son let him have it but my husband opened the window and threw it out. We live on the third floor.

Zinaa»

Relationship with a non-Muslim man for 5 years but he questions Islam. (45)

I have always done everything “right” in life… He doesn’t think the same as my other Muslim male friends. When I think of him and Islam, I flinch. I know I can’t change some of his views, but I know he will be a Muslim someday.

Topics

Search the Web