Can a Muslim man marry a separated Christian woman? (2)

I’m a Christian woman separated with the husband in Philippines for 8 years. and now I have a Muslim boyfriend for 3 years. Can he marry me legally?

Full Story»

Pakistani boyfriend’s family hates me (5)

He’s willing to convert to be a Christian – I said no because I don’t want his family to hate him more. I’m open to the idea of converting to Islam, but my family doesn’t want me to…

Full Story»

An affair turned to living hell… (5)

He was ignoring me, I ignored him too till I realized my virginity problem which he caused… I’m sure he was fooling me from the beginning.. I don’t know what to do ..

Full Story»

Children»

Divorced by my husband in favour of his second wife (4)

He wrote divorce – I looked at his face thrice that he might stop but he didn’t. He wrote the words three times and left.

Converting to Islam»

Conversion to Islam before Marriage (4)

My father in law said it will be after 4 years that we can get married because they feel it will take me 4 years to change my self completely and become a complete Muslim . So these will be the changes I will have to undergo…

Culture Clash»

Can I seek Khula before ruksati? (3)

There are no apparent flaws in his character, but i fear my dislike for him will make me act unjustly with him and not be able to fulfill the responsibilities of a wife.

Dating»

Would this inter-faith relationship be allowed? (1)

I know that interfaith relationships are allowed between Muslims and Christians, or Muslims and Jews, provided they meet certain requirements, such as being devout. Is an interfaith relationship even allowed if one person is strong in their faith, but it’s a non-abrahamic faith?

Divorce»

Struggling with an unhappy marriage and considering divorce (16)

I told him I was pregnant, and he didn’t care? He said I was using that as an excuse to manipulate him. I went through a miscarriage and was in alot of pain. When I would try to call him for support he would switch his phone off…

Forgiveness»

How can I stop being so distressed about his past? I want to marry him. (15)

When he was 14 he had a short relationship with a girl, they didn’t have sex but they have kissed… I want to be the best for my husband but it feels like some other girl has taken that away from me and he won’t feel all that with me.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Spiritual Dreams (3)

I don’t know what this all means, these strange dreams that I’ve been having and I was hoping someone could help me interpret them.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

My wife has mental health problems and is abusive – what should I do? (18)

Should I really just forgive her and live this miserably that I can’t even talk to her about anything, shopping or travel or serious issues….anything. Or what do I do? I don’t want my kids turn out like her.

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Sisters not willing to give my Christian girlfriend a chance (12)

Her parents have seen for the last year that my sisters are unwilling to give her a chance. She feels unwanted from my family. My father has “approved” of her. She has been so hurt for the last year that she is practically over it.

Secret Marriages»

My polygamous husband is breaking Swedish law (15)

Also a friend said to me that in Sweden if the authorities find out a man is polygamous they will put his children into foster homes. I can lose my children because I have known of the polygamy and allowed my children to live in this lifestyle against the Swedish law.

Sihr (Magic)»

Disturbing thoughts and urges – What’s happening to me? (9)

[Editor's note: Potentially triggering content - please be aware prior to reading that this post is about distressing sexual and violent thoughts.]

Teenagers Issues»

Resisting Sexual Temptations (2)

Can you please tell me the best ways to not engage with the opposite sex in public, and what to do when having desires?

Physical violence»

Memories of being molested as a child (4)

I don’t really know if I was molested or not, but I have a memory (believe me this extremely hard for me to write and I’m shaking and crying right now)…

Zinaa»

Can I repent for this? Can I marry another person in the future? (4)

I realized that we committed sins and asked him to marry me as soon as possible. He refused & told me “I was testing you that how much pure you are”. Now he says it was one sided love. and that his parents set a girl for him to marry.

Topics

Search the Web