Crushing Dilemma (1)

For the last few weeks I have been falling deeper in love. I can’t talk to my parents…

Full Story»

I want to leave my Muslim boyfriend but I can’t… (1)

Is it wrong to stay with this boy even though there is a huge chance that we can get married with both our parents consent? And even though marrying someone else would be unfair to that person?

Full Story»

Istikhara after rejected marriage proposal (0)

I prayed istikhara and saw a dream. What would the answer be?

Full Story»

Question about converting (0)

I would like to find a Muslim community but I am wondering since I can not have children if I will be shunned or not…

Full Story»

My second wife won’t accept the rights of my first wife (0)

She prays five times and a very practical Muslim but not ready to accept my first wife as my wife.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Upset after fight with mother (4)

The day we fought, she started telling the whole family of what I did. Now my whole family is like, going against me and this hurts so much.

Culture Clash»

Parents have a problem with caste difference (3)

I want to be able to complete half of my Deen with the woman I have spent the last 2 years to get to know with the permissibility from both families, but now mine are holding me back granting refusal without a justifiable Islamic reason.

Dating»

Nikah and pregnancy in shariah (2)

The process of mahr was delayed. A few months later pregnancy occurred. What does shariah says about this?

Divorce»

Should I divorce my husband? (1)

I don’t know what to do, I’m just keep on praying that Allah (s.w.t) will guide me in my decisions, I really want to save our marriage but it looks like I was the only one who does…

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Istikhara about Marriage (3)

I found that I got sick after our engagement. My isthikhara also came negative I think. Do you think these are both related?

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Sexual Issues»

Concerned about my private parts… (6)

[Editor’s note: Please be aware that this question relates to male sexual health. Please observe appropriate limits.]

Teenagers Issues»

16, in love, and trying to stay on the straight path… (6)

I really like this girl. I’m avoiding the whole girlfriend/boyfriend path as it’s haraam. I do dua that in the future I will marry her. Will Allah make this dua true?

Physical violence»

Severing ties with family (4)

Will I go to hell for severing ties with my aunt and older sister when they have been so emotionally and physically abusive with me?

Topics

Search the Web