Tawba – please advise me… (2)

The condition of my Imaan is very bad. Please save me from this terrible situation.

Full Story»

I lost my virginity before reverting… (1)

What do I need to do, and what if I’m getting married? I’m stressed for that happens.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Need solution to masturbation before it’s too late (4)

Masturbation has instilled hate, sorrow and stolen most of my confidence in my ambitious pursuits in life. But ever so mostly, I want to be forgiven by Allah.

Converting to Islam»

Will he come back to me? (4)

I wanted to make it Halal by marrying him. But he left me due to some very important reasons (e.g. I am a Hindu Revert)…

Culture Clash»

Parents have a problem with caste difference (3)

I want to be able to complete half of my Deen with the woman I have spent the last 2 years to get to know with the permissibility from both families, but now mine are holding me back granting refusal without a justifiable Islamic reason.

Dating»

I want to get married the Islamic way but it’s so hard (3)

I am seeing so much haram around… I see people going out on dates hugging, holding hands, and eventually they end up getting married having all these lavish weddings and really nice happy lives.

Divorce»

Please tell me istikhara dream meanings (3)

I prayed a lot. I asked some pious person to do istikhara and got a positive answer. Also I myself have done istikhara twice… these are my dreams…

Forgiveness»

My husband cheats on me repeatedly (3)

Will he ever change? Or I have to just go on dragging my life forgiving him with a stone on my heart… I don’t know what to do…

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Istikhara about Marriage (2)

I found that I got sick after our engagement. My isthikhara also came negative I think. Do you think these are both related?

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Sexual Issues»

No intimacy for 4 months, are we divorced? (2)

My wife has insatiable sexual desires… I think if I were laying somewhere in a bed in a coma she would still demand sex

Physical violence»

Severing ties with family (4)

Will I go to hell for severing ties with my aunt and older sister when they have been so emotionally and physically abusive with me?

Zinaa»

Need help with nikah – Would this work? (2)

We felt bad about zina… So the idea came of if we both secretly do nikah till our parents fix a date. Then break the nikah or tell our parents we both already did nikah, or do nikah again…

Topics

Search the Web