Please help me, I am scared and don’t know what to do (6)

Many times I have wanted to leave, but he has been sexually physically and verbally abusive. He is so possessive and manipulative and I have been forced to do many things I did not consent for.

Full Story»

Problems with my mother (1)

There are some of our relatives which gives my mother wrong guidance and my mother follows them.

Full Story»

Valid marriage and polygamy? (3)

Will there be any problem if he will marry his non-muslim girlfriend in the philippines after we get married?

Full Story»

My husband cheats on me! (4)

I hate him for lying and cheating and breaking my trust over and over again.. And I want to get a divorce coz I’m not happy. I feel like a door mat, a puppet..

Full Story» - Free Islamic e-Books

Converting to Islam»

I like a man, how to guide him to Islam? (4)

I want to talk to him about Islam, and guide him. However, I do not know how to do it. I have a feeling that he might be the right guy for me. The only thing that should change about him is religion.

Culture Clash»

Can I have merchandise associated with Thor? (5)

I mean we would never have a Hindu God Three Headed Spear in our home and even if someone does, people will start saying that it is Kufr. So, can I place Thor Hammer in my house?

Is it possible for us to have a halal relationship? (3)

I have been with this guy for 2 years now. I don’t want to have a haram relationship. I get sick every time I think of how big a sin we’re committing by talking to each other.

Torn between getting divorce or staying married (4)

Now I am confuse with my decisions, I had my career and I can support my children even if without him but there was this hope also that I should try holding on because maybe the second wife will go back to abroad and we can have a happy life again.

Rape, stigma, lost virginity, and depression (39)

He raped me. I came back home with a lot of pain. I knew I had done the biggest sin for I might be killed.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Seeing a Prophet in your dream? (6)

My friend is afraid of being alone so she is all the time explaining this dream to me…

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How do we rebuild after his affair? (5)

I decided to call him and tell him I overheard everything… the way he was so scared made me know it was really bad.

Mahr or Dowry»

My wife is pregnant and I want to divorce (9)

Can I take divorce? Do I need to return all the money what they give me? I have so many problems and she don’t understand me at all and I don’t like her – I just had a physical relation thats it.

Muslim Names»

Can I call my baby girl Ameliah? (3)

Some Muslim name websites list this name and some don’t. Please clarify and let me know.

Secret Marriages»

Can we marry secretly then tell our parents? (5)

He is the only son and they say I’ve trapped him. So we are thinking of marrying secretly and then telling them. Is it okay for us?

Sihr (Magic)»

Dreams about a girl marrying me (3)

I want to follow Sunnah of Prophet (PBUH) marrying after seeing Aisha (RA) in dreams.

Can you please explain about yom e ashoor ? (5)

I read many articles about it but I have found variations and false additions to events.

Teenagers Issues»

What is love exactly? How to face love failure? (4)

He always looks at me very angrily. I thought I have not done anything wrong. I like him, inshallah in future he will be my husband but now everything has changed.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (44)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

Should I divorce my drug addict husband? (9)

I don’t know what to do. Giving him another chance scares me, I don’t want to go back. Leaving him also scares me, because I am afraid of societal impact.

What does Quran say about 4 marriages? (15)

If 4 marriages is to save the men from zina then who will save the wife from commiting zina?… Secondly why do elders think that the university or college going girls are morally low?

Search the Web