Should I sever ties with my brother, for my future husband? (10)

March 4, 2015 • Category: Abuse, Child Abuse, Islamic Answers 2015, Siblings

When I was around 5 years old, I was molested by my older brother… The guy I want to marry knows I was molested and doesn’t want whoever did it to be in my life.

Full Story»

Is this proposal for nikah halal valid? (0)

He proposed marriage, I accept, thinking would be a second wife, but he answered that in his country polygamy is not permitted, asked me to be his nikah halal, wants to keep it a secret.

Full Story»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (1)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Full Story»

Love before marriage (0)

I am a 15 year old girl. I’m in love with a boy who is 18. We both love each other a lot.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Converting to Islam»

Pregnancy out of wedlock with nonmuslim (6)

The girlfriend thinks it’s a lose-lose situation and it’s best to abort the baby and leave the boyfriend and hope she can get back on the right path of Islam.

Culture Clash»

My family criticise and judge my husband (5)

My family say nikah is nothing. Nikah is just like engagement nowadays. You can break anytime you want but don’t risk your and your daughter’s life for a man who doesn’t have anything.

Divorce»

Remarried and unhappy (3)

This marriage is worse than the marriage I had with my ex husband. Sometimes I really regret the fact that I got divorced from the father of my children who is married now to another woman and will soon become father.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Should I miss the wedding or go into debt to please my husband’s family? (3)

My husband’s two brothers are getting married and I can’t afford to go… I got mortgage to pay and people’s debt… My husband’s willing to take more money off people but how are we going to pay it off……?

Jealousy and Suspicion»

I need advice on my dysfunctional marriage… (5)

What’s bad now is I think we are expecting and I don’t want to have a child right now. I would love to have a child but we aren’t stable enough…

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Sexual Issues»

Marriage and sex life problems (7)

[This post is about sexual problems within marriage. Please observe Islamic limits and be aware that the topic is sensitive.]

Physical violence»

Severing ties with family (4)

Will I go to hell for severing ties with my aunt and older sister when they have been so emotionally and physically abusive with me?

Zinaa»

Need help with nikah – Would this work? (2)

We felt bad about zina… So the idea came of if we both secretly do nikah till our parents fix a date. Then break the nikah or tell our parents we both already did nikah, or do nikah again…

Topics

Search the Web