What do I do to make him want to marry me? (6)

I met one person as a friend, and now I feel he is the best person for me. But he likes me as a friend.

Full Story»

I need help with the problems in my marriage (4)

I haven’t told him anything and it’s killing me. I can’t tell him because I’m afraid that he will hit me for looking in his phone and he also blackmails me that if i make one more mistake that he’d marry another woman.

Full Story»

Getting over a heartbreak (2)

I feel heart broken because I liked the guy a lot. And I also thought he and his family liked me too. My question is how can I have this pain in my heart go away?

Full Story»

My husband and his family have treated me badly (7)

Till this day he hasn’t asked forgiveness and nor has his family. How can this marriage work? Would a divorce be right? Or how long should I wait till I think about divorce?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

We have endured lifelong abuse from our father… (12)

Also most painfully I have begun to feel resentment towards my mother may Allah forgive me… it pains me she turned a blind eye to our abuse as children, she tries now, but sometimes I feel it’s because I complain to her so much.

Converting to Islam»

How do I file divorce? (2)

We went on separate paths 10 years ago. He converted to Islam in 2006, and I have recently decided to embrace Islam.

Culture Clash»

We’re from different sects (3)

His is an orthodox family… They have met me now and still oppose a marriage. How long should I wait for him?

Dating»

Why can’t I move on from this? (3)

I don’t know if it just me really that I am not helping myself move on or a jinn is bothering me and putting those negative thoughts and feelings on me.

Divorce»

Not sure whether I should divorce- please help! (4)

He’s forcing me to have children with him now and forcing me to stop taking the pill so I need to make a decision ASAP.

Forgiveness»

I married the wrong woman (14)

I let myself get carried away by external beauty, and got confused with the idea of marrying a muslimah and make my parents happy, and in the process gave away the pious woman Allah had sent for me.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

I have to decide between two proposals… (5)

I don’t rely on my own decision making because I have made some not-so-great decisions in the past.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Am I divorced? If so can we start fresh and remarry? (4)

Please don’t give me personal opinions… all I need is proper guidance or at least something that will guide me in the right direction.

Mahr or Dowry»

My wife is pregnant and I want to divorce (8)

Can I take divorce? Do I need to return all the money what they give me? I have so many problems and she don’t understand me at all and I don’t like her – I just had a physical relation thats it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Advice and prayers regarding marriage (7)

I am seeing a man raised in a Sikh family. This man practices many of the teachings of Islam. However, he does not want to revert to Islam. We want to get married.

Secret Marriages»

My husband keeps cheating and marrying other women secretly (5)

I have been married for 15 years. My husband and twice married other women secretly, and also cheated with non-Muslim women.

Sexual Issues»

I’m depressed and having trouble in letting things go (2)

I’ve decided to not get married forever and dedicate my life to Allah only. I was weak, I couldn’t avoid temptation and now I’ve been in depression that I cannot even forget him for a second.

Sihr (Magic)»

I am lost, betrayed and a failure (3)

I don’t know whether this is a test from Allah or it is a curse by someone I offended mistakenly.

Shia»

In love with shai (6)

I am a 18 years old sunni girl, i’ve been in love with a shai guy for too long and he share the same feelings.

Teenagers Issues»

How do I ignore my brother? (1)

I want to stay away from him and I don’t want to do anything with him . How am I supposed to just stop thinking about him and not care ?

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (43)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

To divorce or not – there are kids involved? (6)

I had automatically thought that it’s divorce for me. But really I don’t want to lose my husband. Yes he didn’t treat me well but it was all because of his mum.

Zinaa»

Can I marry him while I’m pregnant with his child? (1)

If so where is the proof of this, who is it narrated by, and on the authority of who?

Topics

Search the Web