I’m not satisfied with my husband (1)

I am not happy with him… my mother in law is not a good lady… I don’t have a baby… What does Islam say about this?

Full Story»

I’m 16 and want to die (1)

When I was a kid my mother used to love me a lot… but now she is not loving me the way she used to.

Full Story»

An abusive wife (2)

I am deeply depressed thinking how I got myself into this situation where I’m afraid of being near my wife…

Full Story»

Husband has not been intimate with me for 6 years (6)

Whenever I ask for love-making we end up in an abusive fight. He beats me very bad, so that in the end I apologize for all the mess.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Culture Clash»

Is it ever going to be alright? (2)

I got engaged to my boyfriend 10 months ago, but we are recently facing a lot of problems in fact the same problems we had prior to our engagement.

Dating»

I have no witnesses for nikkah (1)

My father abandoned me, my mother hates all Muslims and has disowned me. I found a man that I want to marry, but I have no family to be a witness for the marriage.

Forgiveness»

Has my past ruined my future? (6)

I love him a lot and was wrong in cheating him… He says he can’t respect me anymore nor can he betray his family by giving them a girl who is not chaste.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Sexual Issues»

Masturbation or any other solution when travelling? (1)

Please suggest does it allow to have masturbation? I am not in position to have another wife because I know family can’t support this.

Shia»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (10)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Physical violence»

My dad is abusive and a cheater (2)

After jummah he fought my mom, and she was crying. I gave him a warning, that I will call the police… he ran after me to hit me.

Zinaa»

Tired of life… I feel like giving up. (5)

I feel helpless at my situation. I feel wretched from my sins. I have already led a spoiled past.

Topics

Search the Web