Should I file for divorce or keep this marriage? (7)

December 20, 2014 • Category: Abandoned, Children, Divorce, Islamic Answers 2014, Khula, Marriage

My husband left me and my 2 kids. He makes no contact and we have no relationship for almost 13 months. He doesn’t give me a penny towards expenses. He doesn’t give divorce either.

Full Story»

Can she be my second wife? (3)

Is it is possible to marry with the daughter of sister in law?

Full Story»

Caste and language barriers to marriage (0)

I’ve decided i really want to get married, he comes from a very good respected islamic family and i want to marry him and no one else… But we speak different languages, and my parents will have a fit if they find out he’s not of our caste.

Full Story»

I love him but my parents will never approve (5)

My dad is a bit racist… But he won’t look for my best interest if he rejects this guy cause of culture! when Islam doesnt discriminate!

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

Please help and pray for my daughter (6)

Her mental growth is below her age. She is lacking visual perception. She has attention deficiency also.

Converting to Islam»

Is Talking To My Best Friend Wrong? (8)

We have been friends for 4 years. He is a non-Muslim yet has spoken greatly of Islam. His family is catholic and he fears to convert while living under their rules.

Culture Clash»

I need a dua to get married to the boy whom I love (6)

We both are Muslim, we are from same country, same state only district is different. And his parents dislike that I am from another district.

Dating»

Looking for a wife… (0)

Alslamu Alykium all, I don’t know if this is the right place to post my request here but anyway I was wondering if there is a space for meeting online of people who interested in engagement with girls who converted to islam. I’m arabian but I live in Europe and I have a lot of […]

Forgiveness»

Should I marry her or let her go now? (17)

I love her a lot and don’t want to leave her but still I can’t trust her at all. What should I do?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Proposal confusion – what should I do? (4)

My parents want to go ahead and say this is the last option I have… but I can’t seem to find a solid reason to accept him as a husband. I know it is Allah who knows everything and I should eave everything to him, but I have to give an answer.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How to deal with shakk? It’s ruining my life… (13)

I believe no woman is loyal, but her case was different because I thought if she becomes a Muslim I wouldn’t have any problem but now I have doubts in my head most of the time. If she is cheating on me or something then how can I know and be sure about it?

Mahr or Dowry»

I want ask a question about my secret nikkah (12)

Is my nikkah valid and genuine? As my mother wants me to get married with someone else. My boyfriend did nikkah just to get rid of the sins and won’t do it legally.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Muslim Shiia in distress (4)

I am married to a Christian man… but myself and my cousin have fallen in love. I do not feel I will divorce my husband for he loves me.

Sexual Issues»

Anxiety about relations after marriage (10)

I am worried about my first few times. I know I would be extremely excited and wouldn’t last long. Will she start hating me if i wouldn’t be able to fully satisfy her initially? I need some advice from ladies point of view.

Shia»

Sunni girl in love with Shia boy (2)

I really want him to be my husband – he respects me and he respects my religion, help me please I’m confused.

Teenagers Issues»

I need help with my life (9)

I feel empty now and I don’t wanna study. I just don’t feel like doing anything, though I know I have to since it’s my last chance of having a good life.

Physical violence»

I feel guilty – should I tell my husband? (12)

He beat me and would lock me in the home. But now he’s the world’s best husband. I feel guilty for having a phone friend and doing zina with them.

Zinaa»

Advice about how to handle wife’s past (17)

Sometimes I feel weak because of her past and my male ego gets very hurt… If she was married before, but never committed any unlawful deeds such as premarital sex it would be much easier for me to handle.

Topics

Search the Web