I don’t want to die a sinner… (1)

I passed a graveyard. It was the night time and it was terrifying. The thing which came to my mind was these people were once alive, once born and now gone.

Full Story»

Please get my husband to come back home (2)

I don’t want a divorce but he says he doesn’t want to be with me anymore and his parents are helping him to get divorce and remarry…

Full Story»

Severe insomnia – thinking of suicide (5)

I have been having severe insomnia for the past 7/8 years. I dropped out of my education… It’s ruining my life.

Full Story»

Children»

I want to change and be a good Muslim (6)

We committed zina, she got pregnant and after born a baby. After a few months I was totally disappointed with this. Last few years I don’t contact her and she also.

Converting to Islam»

Shame and Depression about Daughter and Convert Wife (13)

I married in young age in West, and troubled life started. Wife accepted Islam on Nikah .. Got a daughter .. had lot of problems in life… I practice Islam seriously but feel so ashamed due to wife who is convert but not practicing.

Culture Clash»

Depressed about lost love and family conflict (6)

I know I have to forget and wait for my match but I’m not able to… My parents want me to become western girl and go for job but I don’t want to go back to my past.

Dating»

He’s done zina in the past… I’m concerned (10)

I know it probably sounds like I’m judging him harshly, but I’m considering marrying him and it’s a big deal, I have to be objective, right?

Divorce»

My Wife Has Left Me Devastated and Heartbroken (27)

I walked in on them back home from work with each of them in an indecent position. I flew into a rage after which my wife left me. I called her up a couple of times, but she has been demanding a divorce and nothing less from me.

Forgiveness»

Why Allah is not listening to me about this boy? (4)

I don’t want to make any sin and that’s why I want to get married but he says he is my friend. Can I propose to him for marriage, or should I leave him?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Spiritual Dreams (3)

I don’t know what this all means, these strange dreams that I’ve been having and I was hoping someone could help me interpret them.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

We committed zina, but I’m disturbed about her past (18)

as salam walikum to all my brothers and sisters, I am 20 and in love with a girl who loves me more than herself, and we have commited ZINA, I  never thought that I would do such a sin, but it happened. At the start of the relationship she told me about her past- that she had a boy friend, […]

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (7)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Secret Marriages»

My polygamous husband is breaking Swedish law (15)

Also a friend said to me that in Sweden if the authorities find out a man is polygamous they will put his children into foster homes. I can lose my children because I have known of the polygamy and allowed my children to live in this lifestyle against the Swedish law.

Sexual Issues»

My husband is lying about his affair (13)

I have asked the woman directly and she says that my husband told her he was divorced and that they committed zina. My husband has been exposed but denies it, but I know they have slept together.

Sihr (Magic)»

My dad fell in love because of black magic (7)

We found out he has been giving away all this money to that- pardon my language- (expletive). Recently he married this woman,and mother was crying every night. I prayed, I prayed and I prayed, so she wouldn’t have to cry anymore. I don’t know what to do, but I know the best medicine is prayers.

Teenagers Issues»

Is this acceptable? Can my repentence be accepted? (4)

We both make dua for marriage and his mom does too… I already asked many people and they said it was okay to stay friends if we don’t flirt or talk about anything bad or be alone or do any of the haram things…?

Physical violence»

Forced marriage – please help (4)

She said she will send me to Bangladesh and will force me to marry him because she wont be able to face anyone if i dont. I tried reaching out to everyone but noone seems to help even my family member i just get beaten up.

Zinaa»

She forced me to marry her! (11)

When I went to her country to meet her, I saw her and I didn’t like her, even though we saw each other on web cam before. She was looking older, and I was very confused. My mouth was totally shut. She took me to her home, and I found that she arranged everything for marriage the next day.

Topics

Search the Web