Too late for abortion, what to do? (1)

My Hindu girlfriend is pregnant and now it is too late for abortion.

Full Story»

How do I overcome this? Please help me. (2)

I have homosexual urges. I have been dealing with this since years and it’s making me weak on my knees. Please pray for me.

Full Story»

How can I find Allah’s forgiveness – I ruined my children’s lives? (1)

I got into a wrong relation… When I said I would not go against my parents and spoil my kids’ life, he revealed all about my meeting and conversation to my family and my husbands family and a year ago I was divorced.

Full Story»

My girlfriend’s parents don’t want us to get married (1)

But we both want to marry each other only…. She can marry me without her parents permission.

Full Story» - Free Islamic e-Books

I’m being forced into a marriage – Please help me! (23)

I expressed my feelings and they all told me that I either stick with this guy or I’ll end up being sent to my country in the Middle East to get married.

Converting to Islam»

My wife seems ashamed of my re-found Christian faith (13)

I love my wife and our kids I don’t want to lose them, but I feel as if she is pulling away from me and it’s breaking my heart.

Culture Clash»

Can I have merchandise associated with Thor? (5)

I mean we would never have a Hindu God Three Headed Spear in our home and even if someone does, people will start saying that it is Kufr. So, can I place Thor Hammer in my house?

Can a ‘converted’ Muslima marry a non-Muslim man? (6)

As far as I was aware, a Muslima cannot marry outside of ISLAM. Is that true? I was under the impression, that only applied, if you were BORN a Muslim and your family was Muslim?

Father is harsh, and brother failing classes (4)

How can I do overcome these difficulties in my family? What can I do to reduce my stress?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

How do I know if Allah wants me to marry him? (14)

We met online and he asked me to get married. Because of circumstances we cannot meet face to face unless we are going to get married so meeting before we say yes is out of the question.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

My wife met with a guy when home alone (14)

Once there was no-one at home at my In-Laws’ house, a man came in the house and spend time with my wife. After that my wife has continued talking with that man when I left for the office. I am very disturbed.

Mahr or Dowry»

My wife is pregnant and I want to divorce (8)

Can I take divorce? Do I need to return all the money what they give me? I have so many problems and she don’t understand me at all and I don’t like her – I just had a physical relation thats it.

Muslim Names»

Can I call my baby girl Ameliah? (3)

Some Muslim name websites list this name and some don’t. Please clarify and let me know.

Secret Marriages»

Can we marry secretly then tell our parents? (4)

He is the only son and they say I’ve trapped him. So we are thinking of marrying secretly and then telling them. Is it okay for us?

Sihr (Magic)»

Parents forced me into nikah (37)

Can my family disown me for not marrying someone of their choice? Do these buzurgs or spiritual people really exist? How are they predicting the future? Or someone’s marriage?

Can I marry a Shia Muslim man? – CLOSED TO COMMENTS (1)

I am a sunni Muslim and want to marry a shia Muslim man. He is Naqvi shia.

Teenagers Issues»

What is love exactly? How to face love failure? (4)

He always looks at me very angrily. I thought I have not done anything wrong. I like him, inshallah in future he will be my husband but now everything has changed.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (43)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Is it a sin to let someone commit a sin? (6)

My roommate is dating a guy and spending nights with him, feeding me lies that she’s going to some relative’s home. What is my responsibility in this?

Search the Web