I have no love for my abusive husband (6)

It’s been going on for 5 months and I’ve started having anxiety attacks when he would beat me.

Full Story»

Married to an unfaithful bisexual man (5)

Under the circumstances what are his rights over me? Am I still obliged to live with him as a wife? Or because of this fraud he has lost rights?

Full Story»

Was my secret nikah valid? (5)

I have moved on and now I want to marry another man. Is my first nikah valid? Or can I proceed with my marriage?

Full Story»

I don’t understand the method of liking someone for marriage in Islam (1)

If a person have deficiency or is disabled then there are 90% chances they would not be accepted by a normal person. But there are stories about such people finding beautiful and caring partners…

Full Story»

15 years old and in love (3)

We love each other a lot but we’re too young to get married. We want to follow Islamic guidance.

Full Story»

Kaffara for Oath taken on the Quran (1)

Since i am 15 i don’t think i can feed or clothe people so i decided to fast 3 days continuously. Is that right? or do my parents have to feed the people for me?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

My husband wants another baby (3)

I said to him that I can’t… As a “punishment” he said he doesn’t want any intimacy with me as according to Islam I can not say no to him for a kid.

Converting to Islam»

I want to return to God but keep on going back to my non-muslim boyfriend (6)

I was very young and foolish. I’m still a fool. I even wouldn’t understand why a muslim women couldn’t marry a non-muslim man. Now I do, as I wish I could pray behind my husband and teach the islamic ways to our future children.

Culture Clash»

Advising A Muslim Sister (15)

I am very worried about her, it’s obvious the kind of life she is living. Should I talk to her and advise her?

Dating»

He won’t propose marriage, says to depend on fate (9)

He’s afraid to tell his parents about us, so wants to leave it to Allah now. He says it is out of his hands and we should depend on fate.

Divorce»

To Know Whether to Continue Marriage After Istikhara (6)

My first istikharah reassured me to still keep my husband, but what were shown to me in real life were another zina…

Forgiveness»

Would Allah forgive me? (0)

I don’t know if Allah will forgive me for all the bad sins and things I have committed. I am afraid my sins are too big for Allah to forgive. I fear Allah and his punishment.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Abortion – Do or Don’t? (5)

I was thinking about getting an abortion – my ex is against it in every way but I am Muslim and my family is extremely conservative. I don’t know what to do the baby has a heart beat already and I feel guilty but at the same time my family will disown me.

Istikhara»

Marriage Istekhara by Mother / Evil Asraat (5)

Since I’m doing many istekharas from some mufti as well but never comes positive for anyone and upon asking he said I got some evil Asraat and no matter what or how many times I’ll do it will come negative until I get free of these asraat.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

17 years old and disgusted with myself, how to return to the light? (3)

I am lost, i need to find a path back into the light. I want to feel reborn and reconnect with God as I once did when i visited Mecca.

Mahr or Dowry»

Dowry issue (2)

Does the dowry count if it’s something I never knew and never agreed upon?

Muslim Names»

Muslim Marrying a Christian American Protestant woman – How to put the basis for a healthy relationship? (4)

I do not want dive into a relationship and marriage without having all the parameters and find out years later that our lifestyles are not compatible.

Secret Marriages»

How to ask responsibility from my boyfriend after we committed zina? (16)

I asked him what will he do with me. Will he marry me or cover me from my parents? His answer is he will decide after his graduation.

Sexual Issues»

No love and mismatched sex drives… (4)

This frustration is dragging lady to some sins… how can she save herself from frustrations and sins?

Shia»

I’ve lost my way (5)

I beg for forgiveness to Him, I confess to all my bad deeds and make up my mind not to do them again… but next day, I’m just doing them again – why?

Teenagers Issues»

I’m 13 and obsessed with a boy, should I save myself for him? (12)

Sure I’m thirteen but I do have high goals set for myself. I don’t know what to do, please help.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (54)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

Marriage Complications (3)

I am facing some drastic problem in my married life at this moment regarding both my first and second husbands.

Zinaa»

Marrying a Man who Committed Zina. (1)

Can I marry a man who had commited zina with somonone else in the past ? Is the Nikkah will be Halal ?

Topics

Search the Web