When will my husband come back? (CLOSED) (1)

When will my married life get better, and when will my husband come back to me?

Full Story»

Unsupportive parents (2)

My parents are strictly against my remarriage. They want me to live with them, earn and raise up my child as a single mother all my life.

Full Story»

Mother in law making bad duas (2)

She is very dominating, she wants everything her way. If anything goes wrong she will start screaming and doing bad duas. Not only me but she says bad duas for her own children.

Full Story»

Is my wudu broken by my health problem? (3)

I need to perform wudu again and again. Sometimes while offering prayer it happens. I am having to change clothes for every prayer.

Full Story»

Lack of trust in our relationship (6)

He is not a man of his words, should I trust him further?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Converting to Islam»

Confused New Muslim (11)

We do have a very small Muslim community where I live but I’m not sure ‘how’ to approach them for help. BUT, I do know I do not want to be ‘Christian’ any more.

Culture Clash»

I fell in love with him… (6)

I was sure he liked me. I saw future with him as my husband. And the worst thing is that I’m still deeply in love with him.

Dating»

Can I marry without my parents’ permission? (8)

My parents are only thinking about the embarrassment. I researched and it said if I marry my boyfriend without parents it will only be valid if my parents don’t have a reason to why they don’t let me marry.

Divorce»

Can I re-marry my ex wife? (5)

It was a genuine marriage, but she became upset because of his false promises. He sent her divorce by email.

Forgiveness»

Too ashamed to ask for forgiveness (3)

I don’t deserve to be forgiven. I want to be forgiven but I’m afraid I’ll do it again.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

Seventeen, pregnant and suicidal… Considering abortion (6)

I know if I abort I’m going to regret it but I’m very suicidal and carrying someone’s baby I hate is pushing me over the edge.

Mahr or Dowry»

Marriage Certificate – is this Fair? (12)

Should I sign this marriage contract? It seems to infringe a right that is mine, and also maybe it shows a lack of trust…

Secret Marriages»

Should I divorce my husband? (3)

I don’t know what to do, I’m just keep on praying that Allah (s.w.t) will guide me in my decisions, I really want to save our marriage but it looks like I was the only one who does…

Sexual Issues»

Questions about Sexual Intimacy in Marriage (2)

I have some questions regarding marital intimacy. I can’t find any satisfactory answers.

Sihr (Magic)»

Black magic is destroying my life and my hopes of marriage (3)

Jealous relatives have been practicing Sihr on myself and my parents… Sihr has been done to prevent my marriage.

Shia»

I want to marry a woman who is already married (10)

Her husband has given 1 talaq in front of her father and when she asks for two more they said after 1 menstrual period, but now it’s been 2 years she is asking but no one is listening…

Teenagers Issues»

I’m 16 and want to die (4)

When I was a kid my mother used to love me a lot… but now she is not loving me the way she used to.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (41)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

An abusive wife (5)

I am deeply depressed thinking how I got myself into this situation where I’m afraid of being near my wife…

Zinaa»

Tired of life… I feel like giving up. (5)

I feel helpless at my situation. I feel wretched from my sins. I have already led a spoiled past.

Topics

Search the Web