How to get into school and dump a girl (0)

When that girl came to me yesterday she tried to seduce me, but I stopped her from doing so Alhamdullah. She went away saying that I didn’t love her any more just because I don’t want to lose my virginity with her. She promised that she will have sex with me when she comes again.

Full Story»

How can I stop being a people pleaser? (1)

I have been lonely since forever and I am tired of it. I want friends who like me for me!

Full Story»

I don’t want to be here anymore (8)

I’m not sure if this is what being suicidal feels like… I want to commit suicide after I finish high school.

Full Story»

Considering divorce (6)

I believe he accepted Islam to get married. He does not hinder me from practising Islam, but I believe he is still a Christian. I am at my wits end and believe I have condemned my children religiously.

Full Story»

Converting to Islam»

Shame and Depression about Daughter and Convert Wife (13)

I married in young age in West, and troubled life started. Wife accepted Islam on Nikah .. Got a daughter .. had lot of problems in life… I practice Islam seriously but feel so ashamed due to wife who is convert but not practicing.

Culture Clash»

Depressed about lost love and family conflict (7)

I know I have to forget and wait for my match but I’m not able to… My parents want me to become western girl and go for job but I don’t want to go back to my past.

Dating»

He’s done zina in the past… I’m concerned (10)

I know it probably sounds like I’m judging him harshly, but I’m considering marrying him and it’s a big deal, I have to be objective, right?

Divorce»

I love my husband’s brother (10)

I know it is not haraam (sin) to marry my husband’s brother, after my iddah(waiting period) is complete, but is this a trashy custom?

Forgiveness»

I don’t want to die a sinner… (4)

I passed a graveyard. It was the night time and it was terrifying. The thing which came to my mind was these people were once alive, once born and now gone.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Spiritual Dreams (3)

I don’t know what this all means, these strange dreams that I’ve been having and I was hoping someone could help me interpret them.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

We committed zina, but I’m disturbed about her past (18)

as salam walikum to all my brothers and sisters, I am 20 and in love with a girl who loves me more than herself, and we have commited ZINA, I  never thought that I would do such a sin, but it happened. At the start of the relationship she told me about her past- that she had a boy friend, […]

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (7)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Secret Marriages»

My polygamous husband is breaking Swedish law (15)

Also a friend said to me that in Sweden if the authorities find out a man is polygamous they will put his children into foster homes. I can lose my children because I have known of the polygamy and allowed my children to live in this lifestyle against the Swedish law.

Sihr (Magic)»

My dad fell in love because of black magic (7)

We found out he has been giving away all this money to that- pardon my language- (expletive). Recently he married this woman,and mother was crying every night. I prayed, I prayed and I prayed, so she wouldn’t have to cry anymore. I don’t know what to do, but I know the best medicine is prayers.

Teenagers Issues»

Is this acceptable? Can my repentence be accepted? (4)

We both make dua for marriage and his mom does too… I already asked many people and they said it was okay to stay friends if we don’t flirt or talk about anything bad or be alone or do any of the haram things…?

Zinaa»

She forced me to marry her! (11)

When I went to her country to meet her, I saw her and I didn’t like her, even though we saw each other on web cam before. She was looking older, and I was very confused. My mouth was totally shut. She took me to her home, and I found that she arranged everything for marriage the next day.

Topics

Search the Web