Feeling like to get suicide (1)

I find it hard to control sexual feelings and stop masturbation. I am feeling really shame over this habit.

Full Story»

How to have long distance intimacy? (0)

My wife is living in another country. It would take 1 year for her to come live with me. Whenever I speak to her on phone or skype I get sexual urges…

Full Story»

In a complicated marriage (1)

I’d like to ask if my marriage to my husband is valid.

Full Story»

Is suicide permissible to put a full stop to masturbation? (1)

Allah guides whom He wills so if I do suicide then I won’t be able to do masturbation anymore… so is it permissible?

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Children»

I want to move out… (5)

I’ve become really tired of living in a house where domestic violence takes place (mostly emotional and verbal abuse, mainly from narcissistic dad).

Converting to Islam»

Why can’t I move on from this? (3)

I don’t know if it just me really that I am not helping myself move on or a jinn is bothering me and putting those negative thoughts and feelings on me.

Dating»

Social situations and age factor causing problems in our chances of marriage (4)

I still cannot talk to my parents about our marriage. I can only do that after I am done with my studies and then I have a job. She being older than me makes the situation hard for us.

Divorce»

Questions about my divorce document (1)

He faxed me arabic paper that he said it’s our divorce paper and pay me divorce money.. Is that real divorce? Is it legally registered?

Forgiveness»

Worried about the punishment of zina in Islam (8)

I feel so guilty about my act and i am so disturbed that either Allah will forgive me or not…

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Can I do istikhara to find out the truth? (3)

Can I do istekhara to seek the truth on their physical relationship, kissing, hugging, sex etc?

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How can I prove my innocence to my fiance? (13)

In the last 2-3 Months he has been accusing me of being unfaithful. I do not understand how and why he has these thoughts in his head. I am completely innocent and would never ever do such a thing.

Mahr or Dowry»

How are marriages beneficial for men? (20)

I know that Allah is a loving God and He is very just. However, I don’t understand why He legislated marriage, an institution where men have to lose and women are supposed to win? Doesn’t Islam view men and women to be equal?

Secret Marriages»

Deceased Father – Unknown Marriage (2)

A day after my father died, a lady come to our home and claimed that she was also the wife… I haven’t met or even saw the lady before.

Sexual Issues»

Getting married to an older woman (9)

What is it like being married to an older woman compared to some one who is younger ie benefits, things I should maybe be sensitive about?

Sihr (Magic)»

Despairing and lost (10)

I think my ramadan fasting is not accepted by Allah because 1 year ago I performed black magic, I do shirk, I am a kafir. I am the enemy of Allah… I decide to do suicide. I make dua to Allah for my death.

Shia»

In love with shai (6)

I am a 18 years old sunni girl, i’ve been in love with a shai guy for too long and he share the same feelings.

Teenagers Issues»

16 and Everyone Dislikes Me (8)

I am a 16 year old girl. I basically I feel like everybody around me hates me and doesn’t like me and I am not worthy of anything. I even feel I am not worthy of living anymore.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (43)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

My husband won’t lower his gaze (4)

When I tell him to stop with his other women, he because abusive. He curses me and calls me names and sometimes hits me. I have 2 children and one is disabled and very sick , so I can not leave him at this time. I have no family.

Zinaa»

Betrayed and cheated. Please help! (11)

He wasted my time and took my money (a huge amount) and played with my emotions and feelings. I am so deeply hurt.

Topics

Search the Web