A non-muslim woman impregnated by a muslim man. Please help. (3)

Now, when I need him the most, he left me, saying that he only wants the child and not me because I am a non-muslim girl.

Full Story»

Need help – intimacy problem in my marriage (2)

I’ve been married for 7 years… since the beginning of my marriage my wife has been very cold to helping my sexual desires.

Full Story»

Marriage dilemma (1)

I heard from one source that if sexual intercourse has not been done within 6 years the marriage is over automatically…

Full Story»

Am I divorced? (0)

Now that I am interested in remarrying my ex-husband is suddenly claiming that we are still married.

Full Story»

Have you suffered from domestic violence or sexual abuse? Can you help us? (4)

A non-profit organization is looking for women who have suffered from domestic violence or sexual abuse and are willing to share their experiences on a podcast.

Full Story»

Children»

Istikhara said yes but I don’t want to marry him (2)

My family is pressurising me to say yes. They are telling me that you won’t find anyone else and it’s better that you marry him because no one would marry you.

Converting to Islam»

Love relationship (1)

We are both in love with each other. We are involved in sex but that is done over the phone not physically at all. She wants to convert in Islam if we will marry.

Culture Clash»

Muslim boyfriend giving up (3)

I can understand his concerns, but it’s like he’s not even allowing me to have a chance.

Dating»

Need urgent help for my engaged life! (16)

I am with him and I tell him I love him but I myself do not know that I mean it or not… I am not sure about him sometimes I feel I love him and the other I completely hate him.

Divorce»

Marriage issue (2)

Shall I give him one last chance as he’s saying .. And can I perform istaqkira for this situation (divorce)?

Forgiveness»

What should I do? (4)

Recently I started saying some mean things to my mother. And I said something bad about God.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Abortion – Do or Don’t? (5)

I was thinking about getting an abortion – my ex is against it in every way but I am Muslim and my family is extremely conservative. I don’t know what to do the baby has a heart beat already and I feel guilty but at the same time my family will disown me.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

I love my cousin, but she likes someone else (2)

I loved her since childhood. She was the one who pulled me out of depression. I never had any desire for a haraam relationship with her.

Mahr or Dowry»

Does Allah reveal the truth one day? (4)

I just want his mother’s lie would be revealed. Does Allah punish them for doing such things to me and my family?

Muslim Names»

Muslim Marrying a Christian American Protestant woman – How to put the basis for a healthy relationship? (4)

I do not want dive into a relationship and marriage without having all the parameters and find out years later that our lifestyles are not compatible.

Secret Marriages»

I found out my husband secretly married after our first anniversary….. (10)

I feel he has stolen something from me… my trust, my life. Was he really forced to marry with her? Does he care about me at all?

Sexual Issues»

Sex before marriage. (3)

We’ve had sex and I want to know is it best to leave her or to convince her to come back and aim for a nikkah?

Sihr (Magic)»

Can evil eye make a person lose his job? (15)

Is it possible for a person to loose his job due to evil eye from some one. And also not to find a new one job due to evil eye? amirriaz

Shia»

I’ve lost my way (5)

I beg for forgiveness to Him, I confess to all my bad deeds and make up my mind not to do them again… but next day, I’m just doing them again – why?

Teenagers Issues»

My sister is sinning, what can I do (4)

I know Allah keeps our own sins hidden for us, but my sister isn’t even religious and she won’t seek forgiveness.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (63)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

How to stop someone from taking alcohol? (3)

My father is too much into alcohol from a very long time now… When I objected to it he asked me to leave the house.

Topics

Search the Web