Antidepressant Medicine and Sexual Side Effects (2)

[Editor’s note: This post relates to male personal health matters. Please observe Islamic limits when responding.]

Full Story»

Questions I can ask my potential spouse (5)

There has to be a way to make sure I know I am not marrying a woman who has committed terrible sins?

Full Story»

How to advise others about the importance of beards? (3)

How can I present to them the importance of growing it and the negative results of shaving?

Full Story»

My father has become difficult to live with (4)

I honestly don’t know how to proceed and I am tired of trying to restore our relationship. I am on the verge of shutting him out of my life.

Full Story»
FreeKitab.com - Free Islamic e-Books

Converting to Islam»

How to marry her, a complicated situation (4)

An option would be to marry her in accordance to Islam. We can live with that, no problem. But then, our marriage is still not lawful in the eyes of our government…

Culture Clash»

Interracial and Interfaith marriage (12)

He is now asking me to marry him. I’m thinking about how it will become in terms of raising our children – should we follow the rules of Islam that the kids should be a Muslim also?

Dating»

He’s abandoned me for a kaafir! (19)

He helped me until the abortion but now he says he doesn’t love me but he wants to marry me later.. Maybe because of that kaafir girl..

Forgiveness»

My Soon-to-be-wife has left me suddenly, And I am still deeply in love with her. (5)

Is Allah angry at me, Is Allah punishing me, Is Allah displeased with me? That the one wish, the one dream that I had. Can’t come true for me?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

I need advice on my dysfunctional marriage… (3)

What’s bad now is I think we are expecting and I don’t want to have a child right now. I would love to have a child but we aren’t stable enough…

Mahr or Dowry»

Groom couldn’t afford walima (4)

The bride’s family asked us not to worry about the expenditure – they will take care of it. Is this allowed?

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to get married – what problems will we face? (2)

Since she is from different religion, divorced, different country. I am confused what are all the problems in front of me religious wise and family wise…

Sexual Issues»

Wife not allowing sex because I can’t afford her (23)

My wife cleared all my bills with her credit card… But after that she has stopped sex with me until I get back in a financial position to afford her

Shia»

Seeking guidance about proposals (2)

One proposal is Shia and I am Sunni .. I am more inclined towards this guy but I am worried about the family issues and also lifelong problems.

Teenagers Issues»

I need help with my life (13)

I feel empty now and I don’t wanna study. I just don’t feel like doing anything, though I know I have to since it’s my last chance of having a good life.

Physical violence»

Is this how married life should be? (2)

Is this the way we should live? I am not happy and find myself not wanting to return home when I go out with the kids.

Zinaa»

In Desperate Need For Advice As My Life Is Falling Apart (8)

I am beginning to feel hopeless and not good enough for him. I don’t want him to leave me – I would be broken without him.

Topics

Search the Web