I am not sure if he’s the one for me (0)

He spoke to his family about me and sent his mom from UAE to INDIA to ask for my hand in marriage. My dad (who was hesitating and felt that he was not the right guy) also agreed, as he liked the family. In the meantime my mom and her sisters consulted 4-5 spiritual priests, who would match our stars with the help of our names. All of them said no for this marriage. One of them first said that he was perfect for me, but after a week the same person said that he is not trustworthy.

Full Story»

Helpless father need advice for daughter (3)

Her husband took her to psychiatrist and found that she might have kleptomania. As a father what are my responsibility toward my daughter? Is she mentally ill? Will she be cure ever?

Full Story»

I want to marry him, but I’m still legally married in the Philippines (1)

I am still married in the Philippines. Everyone knows that there’s no divorce in the Philippines, and it’s very difficult to get an annulment. One needs thousands of pesos, and it really takes time. A friend told us that I should convert to Islam so that we can marry. Is there really a chance that we can get married under sharia law?

Full Story»

Please help me to be able to marry him (3)

His parents visited to see me and disliked me because of age differences. Still I’m not able to tell him I am 6 years elder. He knows I’m only a few months elder to him.

Full Story»

Converting to Islam»

Is my Islamic mother crossing her boundaries as a Parent/Grandparent? (8)

My mother converted to Islam 6 months ago and I have some serious concerns. She goes on and on about Islam none stop… I’m starting to hate Islam.

Culture Clash»

Marriage Between Christian and Muslim? (2)

According to the Islam, does my family has right to forbid while religion allows us? Is there any sin for me and my family if I break her heart only because she is not arab?

Dating»

Is it ok for a British born Pakistani man to date a white girl? (14)

He said I’d be a secret and he wouldn’t tell his parents until it was ‘more serious’. Would it be allowed if he just told them about me? Its not like they have to meet me or anything.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (66)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Jealousy and Suspicion»

How do I get out of this and back to happy married life? (9)

After 6 months of marriage I got to know about his two ongoing affairs… he said he did this all because he wanted to hurt me, give me the similar kind of pain which I gave him.

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (6)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Muslim Names»

Rahil as a name (5)

God has blessed me with a baby boy, and I am wanting to keep the name Rahil. But I am a little unclear and confused as to whether it would constitute a good name, or indirectly a bad meaning name. Please help!!!

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikkah between sunni/shia (8)

I told him on the very first day that I was shia and I was not a girl of friendship or dating etc; and if he was interested to propose to me straight away but that my parents will never accept him. So he was serious about marrying me and committed, and so was I. He sent a proposal ten times, but my father rejected him just because he is sunni. When I knew that my father would never accept him, we both did nikah secretly.

Sexual Issues»

Everything started going wrong after I got a boyfriend (3)

After that day he began to change drastically. He started to attack things I loved (I am a girly girl and I love makeup and clothes and those things). He began to take those away and said I can’t wear makeup anymore, and I can’t wear what I want. I didn’t dress inappropriately as my parents are pretty religious, but he would attack everything. I was really mad at first, but I dealt with it. As soon as he saw that I could deal with it, he gave me even more rules.

Sihr (Magic)»

I did black magic on my cheating boyfriend (16)

I’m a 22 year old unmarried girl. I’ve done many things which are unlawful in islam. I’ve had sex with my previous two boyfriends, and when the second one cheated on me and refused to marry me I became mentally ill. After some days I went to a person who knows black magic, and he gave me tabijs to use. I […]

Teenagers Issues»

thoughts of death (9)

I’m 17 and nothing in my life is going right. I’m not planning to commit suicide, but there is nothing I want more than death. Do you think that if I pray hard enough to die on the night of qadr or any other night , I will die? I have wanted this for so long […]

Physical violence»

My wife’s family want khula (47)

I’ve not been nice to my wife. I’ve not been treating her nicely and hitting her too. I still love my wife of course and want her back. But, she’s not number one in the world. Most women seem to think they are!

Zinaa»

son out of wedlock with a non-Muslim woman (5)

I love my son. I want to get him, but his mother’s family will not let me because they said they raised the child since his mother’s pregnancy. He is not close to me and would say things like “I don’t like you”, “you’re not good”.I am worried about him not being with me.

Topics

Search the Web