I want to marry her. Should I approach her parents in this situation? (4)

She looks at me but when I suddenly look at her and smile then she quickly takes her head down and smiles too…

Full Story»

Should I end this marriage? (6)

It’s very hard for me to live with person, whose voice irritates me and I don’t wanna even see his face. I feel terrible by thinking he is my husband and I should obey him in every situation. I am afraid I am ruining my Akhirah as well as duniya.

Full Story»

Blood spots (5)

My girlfriend is facing a problem of blood spots. Is it a serious problem?

Full Story»

Can a stepfather be a wali? (1)

November 20, 2014 • Category: Adoption, Children, Daughters, Islamic Answers 2014, Marriage

The girl’s mother had remarried when the girl was of very young age. The girl does not recall her real father, and she knows her stepfather as the real father. The stepfather has an affidavit to show that he had taken guardianship of the girl

Full Story»

Children»

Abandoned after he got me pregnant (10)

Salamaikum, I was working when I meet a pakistani guy through my friends. I have muslim friends who are good and kind people.  He was being nice and invited us to his home for party, and that started our short relationship. We got into sex, and out of curiosity he let me try to smoke […]

Converting to Islam»

Why has my Muslim man not contacted me? (16)

I just want to know what’s going on – if we are still together or whether I need to ‘move on’ and find someone else in my life.

Culture Clash»

How should a Muslim deal with cheap people? (10)

I thought by just focusing on studying and getting good grades, one day these people would at least respect me and stop the name calling. I got good grades in my pre-university program, but I still didn’t get respect; I just got a new label: nerd.

Dating»

Looking for a wife… (0)

Alslamu Alykium all, I don’t know if this is the right place to post my request here but anyway I was wondering if there is a space for meeting online of people who interested in engagement with girls who converted to islam. I’m arabian but I live in Europe and I have a lot of […]

Divorce»

I am married, but want to marry again (5)

I recently met a nice muslim single guy who fell in love with me, and wants to marry me. We want to find a solution, but we are living in Turkey right now and it’s illegal to marry a married woman here. Is there any place that we can marry legally?

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

Istekhara for css exam (1)

Should I do istekhara? Since I don’t read the 5 times prayers, I doubt the perfect execution of istekhara within myself, so should I ask somebody else to do it? Or can you recomend somebody online to ask to do it for me?

Jealousy and Suspicion»

What to do about his infidelity? (3)

He said he doesn’t regret having cheated on me. He still doesn’t show he regrets, nor does something to prove to me that he loves me. He comes home late from work and goes out every night without giving me any explanation. But he cares for me (financially), and he really loves our 7 year old son.

Mahr or Dowry»

I want ask a question about my secret nikkah (12)

Is my nikkah valid and genuine? As my mother wants me to get married with someone else. My boyfriend did nikkah just to get rid of the sins and won’t do it legally.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

Pakistani boyfriend’s family hates me (19)

He’s willing to convert to be a Christian – I said no because I don’t want his family to hate him more. I’m open to the idea of converting to Islam, but my family doesn’t want me to…

Secret Marriages»

We got married but my parents don’t know (3)

My friends told me that without the presence of a girl’s parents in their marriage the marriage wouldn’t be valid. Is that true??

Sexual Issues»

I hate myself for being homosexual (14)

I am sick of myself so much and I just want to die. My concept of dying is that if I die, it will only reduce the sins that I will further commit.

Shia»

Sunni girl in love with Shia boy (2)

I really want him to be my husband – he respects me and he respects my religion, help me please I’m confused.

Teenagers Issues»

I need help with my life (9)

I feel empty now and I don’t wanna study. I just don’t feel like doing anything, though I know I have to since it’s my last chance of having a good life.

Urfi Marriage»

Husband provides no financial support, but still wants intercourse (33)

if wife stay seperate and husband doesn’t give any shelter, money, spending money, but wants to visit sometimes and have intercourse with his wife, is it permissible for him to keep such a relation?

Physical violence»

Question about relations with brother in law in Islam (12)

I went to see my sister and my brother in law was home, though left after a while. I went and I did not have interaction with him. When my husband came to know about it he became very angry, so much so that he hit me on face, abused and threatened of divorce.

Zinaa»

I destroyed my life for the man I loved… (16)

i never wanted to have a sexual relationship with someone before marriage let alone someone who left me for marriage and I have myself to blame. I can’t seem to move on… I feel totally destroyed.

Topics

Search the Web