female interested in male, instead of other way around (9)

I’m 16 and I’m interested in this man who is always in the masjid praying, reading Quran, etc. Other than that I don’t know him, and only talk to him when I’m giving salaams etc. He seems like a really nice person, and I would like to know if he is interested in me, too. I […]

Full Story»

Suffering from severe illness at Eid (1)

I think Allah(swt) is punishing me for the sins that I have committed in my life. I read a few articles published on this site, and I was very inspired by them. This is the reason I’m here. I want to know whether there is anything that I should do in order to earn back Allah’s(swt) love.

Full Story»

How do I meet men at my age? (5)

How can you meet men? I tried dating sites, but they are rubbish and time wasting. Mostly men are not interested in commitment. I work too, but when I am alone I feel depressed, even when I pray and have some activities.

Full Story»

I want my father to say yes (1)

We have a status difference. I belong to a rich family, and he is from a mediocre one. I have no issues and I really liked him. I want to marry him.

Full Story»

Children»

Forgiving my father (8)

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, While praying taraweeh the other night a question brought fear into my heart. It has been a year since I’ve spoken to my father. He is in jail for raping my siblings. I understand in islam you have to be nice to your parents no matter what, so my […]

Converting to Islam»

Is this relationship possible? (9)

Do you think there’s hope for our future together considering the circumstances with our family and the fact that we are different religion and so far from each other?

Culture Clash»

Troubled… who should I choose? (6)

My parents said if I wanted to have any relationship with them I would have to divorce my wife. If I choose my parents I lose my wife – if I choose my wife I lose my parents.

Divorce»

Still haven’t left an unbearable relationship (7)

The only reason I have stayed with him was my child, who is now 3 years old. But now when I see him not taking care of me as well as my child, I think I should leave now. I know my child needs a father, but a father like him? And would my child be okay seeing a depressed mother all the time or disconnected parents, who either fight or would not speak to each other for weeks? Or would he be better off?

Forgiveness»

Seeking marriage for my masturbation addiction (5)

Please tell me what I should do, because I keep on getting the same advice all the time from the local imam. I do pray 5 times a day, I also pray my sunnah prayers too- I pray as much as possible. I even fast Mondays and Thursdays. Even during the month of Ramadan my sex drive is getting high, and I can’t help but to masturbate after Maghrib. Everytime I do masturbate I feel so guilty about doing it, and I don’t want to feel this way.

Islamic Answers 2010»

Eid Mubarak! (67)

Eid Mubarak to all our readers!

Ya Allah, relieve the sadness of those who are suffering, and guide those who are wandering and lost.
Ya Allah, bring ease to our difficulties, and show us the way out of our problems.
Ya Allah, unite the Muslims to serve You and please You.

Istikhara»

I don’t have a baby (5)

It has been 4 years since I married, but I have not conceived a child. Kindly do istakhara for me and tell me if I will have the happiness of children? -sobia raheel

Jealousy and Suspicion»

We committed zina, but I’m disturbed about her past (18)

as salam walikum to all my brothers and sisters, I am 20 and in love with a girl who loves me more than herself, and we have commited ZINA, I  never thought that I would do such a sin, but it happened. At the start of the relationship she told me about her past- that she had a boy friend, […]

Mahr or Dowry»

how do muslims marry a non-muslim? (5)

I just told her that we muslims are allowed to marry christians, so she must have to perform the marriage the way of our islam- the way of a muslim- so that she can be my wife and I can be her husband. It’s just for me to make sure that she is my wife, and I would follow her way of marriage so that she can be sure that I am her husband, and she agreed with it.

Marriage to non-Muslims»

We want to marry, but I was forced to marry someone else (6)

My father arranged my marriage and forced fully. Now my boyfriend wants to marry me, I want to marry him, but here I can’t file for divorce because of safety of life, is it possible if I go abroad?

Muslim Names»

Rahil as a name (5)

God has blessed me with a baby boy, and I am wanting to keep the name Rahil. But I am a little unclear and confused as to whether it would constitute a good name, or indirectly a bad meaning name. Please help!!!

Secret Marriages»

Secret nikkah between sunni/shia (8)

I told him on the very first day that I was shia and I was not a girl of friendship or dating etc; and if he was interested to propose to me straight away but that my parents will never accept him. So he was serious about marrying me and committed, and so was I. He sent a proposal ten times, but my father rejected him just because he is sunni. When I knew that my father would never accept him, we both did nikah secretly.

Sexual Issues»

Masturbation during Ramadan (4)

I have an addiction with masturabation. Tell me how to discontinue it, but first tell me can we fast in the form of nijasasast (after masturbating) if we have not had time to ghusal?

Sihr (Magic)»

My dad fell in love because of black magic (7)

We found out he has been giving away all this money to that- pardon my language- (expletive). Recently he married this woman,and mother was crying every night. I prayed, I prayed and I prayed, so she wouldn’t have to cry anymore. I don’t know what to do, but I know the best medicine is prayers.

Shia»

Shia Father Refuses to Get Me Married to a Sunni (8)

Guy’s family is constantly saying that when will you come as it’s 6 months period now. What am i suppose to do ? i will not marry any shia at any cost. plus i want to marry as soon as possible because i’m already in my late 25.

Teenagers Issues»

Husband leaving for 6 years to study abroad (3)

I am a teenager and my husband and I live separately due to family. My parents do not let me meet him incase I get pregnant. He will be leaving to go to study for 6 years. All I want is to be with him but he cannot take me. He asked me if he should stay or go…?

Physical violence»

Living with abusive mother for 25 years (6)

As-Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatuallahu Wa Barakatuh,  For the past 25 years I’ve been living in a household that was emotionally, mentally, and physically abusive. My mother -May Allah SWT reward her- has been through a lot, but with that being said she has done a lot to me that damaged me pretty bad. I was always […]

Zinaa»

I lied about the nude pic I sent him, now he hates me (33)

We pray salat and read Quran. But 2 days ago my boyfriend saw that nude pic on a page and asked me if that was me. I was shattered because I had lied, so I told the truth that it’s n0t me and that I gave that pic because I didn’t want to hurt or lose him.

Topics

Search the Web